Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 30

19.5K 816 74
By RojalinKKGSR

Arnav's eyes roamed around, his eyes scanned each and every person but where she was!! All were present except her and his eyes started searching for her.  Even though Aarav and Anita did lose their any interest to attain any functional occasion after the confrontation with Arnav and unknowingly with Khushi too..they could not avoid Anjali and her in-laws invitation. Their heart was heavy but there was perfect fake smile on each one's lips. They did not wish to spoil Anjali and Karan's happy moment..

Though Arnav had the option to avoid this party taking into account the inner pressure he was undergoing after the revelation of his own past which was unknown to him until now , but he still came there. And after reaching here he was doing the same task for which he had come here!!! Looking around to see her!!

It's been hours now, Khushi has left with Krishna!! If she is not here, then where?? His mind strike with this question. Having no patience left within him to wait for that auspicious moment when he would get to see both Khushi and Krishna, he looked around for Karan Jiju.

Karan Jiju was talking to some persons standing at far, Arnav came there- JIju..

Karan turned around- Yes, Arnav.

Arnav first hesitate then asked knowing it's better to ask than assuming any other consequences- Where is Krishna?? I have not been seeing him here..(he carefully tried to hide the reason why he suddenly started searching for Krishna.)

Karan was taken back hearing him. Normally as per his knowledge Arnav and Krishna don't go well with each other, but he has never interfered in this matter. Neither Arnav nor Krishna ever ask his help solving this issue between them, so his interfering was not good as per his view.

Karan replied- I don't know Arnav. Anjali had sent him to your house as our driver could not come having some problem. I have not seen him after that.

Having no positive reply from Karan, Arnav took a deep sigh!! Giving him a half smile Arnav left from there.

Anjali was passing by when Karan called her, Karan- What's wrong with your brother?? Today he is showing extra care for my brother!!

Anjali- Karan.. Kya aap bhi!!(she groaned..)

Karan- By the way Anju, Where is Krishna??

Anjali shuddered her shoulder- I don't know. Mumma was telling me that Khushi had left with him. They must be coming.

Hearing this a playful smile came across Karan's lips- To main sochu ki Arnav ko achanak se Krishna ki fikar kyun hone lagi?? ( Oh..So that's the reason why suddenly Arnav has started showing extra care towards Krishna.)

Anjali some how could guess, what Karan was referring- What?? Khu..shi??

In reply Karan gave a smile was about to say more, his eyes fell on Krishna and khushi who were entering the party venue.

Karan- There they are..

Anjali turned to see what he was showing her, seeing Khushi a bright smile came across her face- Let me bring her here. You know I have a lot to tell you and show you. Today I'm going to give her that sweater I have knitted for her.. She will definitely like that.

Karan smiled fondly, wrapping his arm around Anjali Karan teased- Madam, If nanad so much love on her Bhabi, I don't think we would be able to see those nanad- Bhabi's salty-sweety relationship..

Anjali laughed- Karan, I seriously hope they both would come to know everything soon but I'm scared Karan what will they both do. (Karan and Anjali did n't know anything about revelation as Anita and Aarav don't want to spoil their daughter and son-in-law's happy moment. Knowing Anjali's nature, they were sure she would forget everything and will start thinking of Arnav and khushi.)

Anjali called khushi who was leaded by Krishna inside, khushi and Krishna stopped. Anjali came to khushi, giving her a bright smile she hugged khushi tightly- How are you doing khushi??

Though khushi hugged Anjali back, but Anjali could feel that hug was not showing that enthusiasm like that always reflects. But she brushed her thoughts smacking her mind, pulling out from hug Anjali was about to ask something but noticed khushi's puffy eyes. Did she cry??

By then Krishna had left too as some one called him, Anjali held Khushi's hand gently- What's wrong Khushi?? Did anything happen??

Khushi shook her head negatively, she might be upset with Anjali for hiding this but she can't foul her mood telling her anything. But her heart again pained finding she was the same Anjali Di who hide this truth also..

Khushi- Nothing Di.. I'm just a little bit tired.

Anjali though was not convinced but she thought to avoid any negative thought. She took her to Karan and her in-laws. Karan said giving her a brotherly hug

Karan-  Kya baat hai khushi?? Kuch hua hai kya?? (He asked noticing some gloominess that he had never seen on khushi's face ever. She was always a fresh flower.)

Khushi replied same that she had told Anjali. Smilingly Karan planted a quick kiss on Khushi's temple, rubbing her back!! Khushi smiled a little nodding her head.

Soon all drifted towards their work. Khushi stood at a corner, aloof from all in her world. She was unable to find any single to be happy in this happy moment. Her life started tasting like bitter to her. Her heart was feeling heavy, giving her thousands of mix emotions. Shaking her head, she tried to divert her mind looking away, but then her eyes collided with two brown orbs staring at her!! He was at enough distance but it felt like his eyes were just inches away from her.. It was as if he did not wish to meet anyone's eyes except her..

But she was not ready, to welcome that gesture from him!!

Arnav has no idea since how long he has been noticing her. she was looking so lost.. in her world.He can't, he just can't see her like this.. almost breaking down!! They can find some way to tackle everything..

He thought to talk to her but when he was about to take a step towards her direction Khushi moved her face away instantly. She clearly said a NO to any of his action. His feet stopped instantly  as her eyes reflected anger for him!!

Was it a question of her life only?? Was she the one who feels hurt today?? Was she the one whose life was suddenly hit by a storm??  Did not it affect his life by any way?? Did not it impact to him just like it impacted her?? Then.. why?? Why there was anger in her eyes for him?? Thought Arnav seeing her looking away from him. His heart felt heavy..  There was more than just anger and he was not ready to face that bitter emotion from her end..

Anita tried to talk to Khushi but each time Mrs.Singhania did stop her telling her something. Aarav was busy meeting to everyone Mr.Singhania was making him meet with!!

Music started, few couple went to stage to shake their legs. Karan and Anjali joined, Mrs.Singhania forcefully brought Aarav and Anita to stage. Music was slow yet charming, it was giving a perfect blend to youngsters and elders.

Khushi's eyes were on stage only staring at none particularly. Right then Krishna came- Hi.. Again sad??

Khushi gave him a little smile- Nothing Krishna.. You enjoy. I'm ok.

Krishna- I can see how ok you are!!

Khushi sighed- Krishna.. Please, not again.. There is nothing to tell you yaar.. please trust me..

Krishna- OK..Calm down. I'll not bother you again. Come..

He started to drag khushi towards stage, Khushi tried to stop- Please Krishna.. Don't force me.. I'm not in a mood today..

Krishna grinned- Dance creates mood Khushi.. You will enjoy.

Khushi could not deny more seeing Krishna's showing so much care towards her seeing her sad. She did not want to spoil his mood. So joined with him with others.

Sipping his soft drink, Arnav stared at the scene in front of his view. Though there was safe distance between Khushi and Krishna , but still Khushi and Krishna were very close..at least there was much more closeness between them than him and Khushi!! Anyone can see and notice that.

Krishna whispered something to khushi's ear to which she gave a little smile nodding her head. They moved closer once again. And this time Arnav noticed Krishna touching Khushi's fingers in his, though in next moment Khushi freed her hand.. Still she did not move back. 

An unknown anger mixing with hurt  ran down Arnav's body each time he found her moving on beats of song with Krishna!! He could not understand the same girl who was crying so bitterly after knowing everything, who just turned her face away..  can be so relaxed in next instance enjoying with her friend!! They had come to know about their child hood marriage for god sake not anything else!! How could she be so calmed?? Does not she understand their life suddenly stooped moving after this revelation or is it only him who is taking it a bit more seriously?? 

He saw Krishna gesturing something towards some one to which the person nodded his head, suddenly all lights went off except that spot light that was falling on Khushi and Krishna. Arnav stood up from his hot chair near bar!! His heart skipped a bit..

Others stopped moving seeing this, Khushi was so confused, she tried to move away from this spot light falling on her drawing each and everyone's attention on her but she was stopped by Krishna. Not saying anything further, Krishna kneeled down in front of khushi on one knee and said

" I love you khushi.."

Khushi had become a live statue hearing Krishna's proposal. Did she hear right?? Did Krishna just propose her..in front of everyone..

Her palm was held by Krishna, 

Krishna whispered-" Will you marry me?? Will you give me the chance to spend this life being your side??"

Before she could understand more, she felt a cold thing sliding on her ring finger. Khushi looked down at her own hand as a emerald ring brighten more against her skin.

Lights came suddenly, Anita, Aarav, Karan and Anjali got shocked seeing this. They had never expected Krishna was feeling this for khushi. Anjali held Karan's hand tightly- Karan!!

Karan assured through eyes, was about to say something but heard his father's words to Aarav- Mr.Raizada, Krishna said what we failed to tell you.. We will be happy if Khushi come to our home being our younger daughter-in-law.

Mrs.Singhania too hugged Anita- Congratulations Mrs.Raizada.. Now our relation is double strong. This evening can't be more beautiful than this. Now this is called double Jasn..

Krishna was still on his knees- Khushi.. I'm still waiting.

They heard from crowd someone saying, " She is so shy to tell yes in front of everyone Krishna.. Take her silence as a Yes.."

Khushi's eyes travelled towards the source of this voice!! Does her expression show she is shy here?? She turned her head, thinking to reply Krishna right there not dragging it anymore.. She wished that confusion to end right there but her eyes fell that figure who hiding from everyone's eyes left from there. Khushi stood there staring at his retreating back hoping Arnav would turn his face, but that never happened. He left.. just like this!! As if this proposal of Krishna to her meant absolutely nothing.. 

Precap:

Arnav (stressing on each word, he declared)-Sagai Done... Saat Phere Done.. Mangalsutra Done... Sindur Done... Shadi Done!! Ban gayi tum meri dulhan phir se..Par iss bar not as My Little Bride but as My Legally Wedded Bride!!!

Aman stood there staring at two persons, one whose eyes were spitting fire, other who was staring at nothing but ground trying to collect her life in her blur vision. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 6.7K 20
How far can love take someone, how better love can make someone...
808K 33.4K 52
AN ARSHI FANFICTION....Journey of two lone souls...fought for their togetherness, which is their only solace......
613K 27.1K 54
Arnav and Khushi Are destined for each other. this is roller coaster journey of two Love birds.
1M 42.5K 64
Arnav Singh Raizada wants everything interesting in his life, at least something different from common. So he didn't want to get married. He was not...