Errors in my software | Hankc...

By uaintgonnafindme

hii,, so i wrote this ages ago and i won't be continuing it,, sorry!! More

Drunk night
Attacked
Emotions
What am i feeling?
The first Kiss
Awkward shit
NSFW
The big case
Don't get attached.
I won't die and I won't leave you.
Split Thirium and Cinabun
Pretty much just smut
Hanks blood?
oh boy
Recap :D
Seeing Kamski
The message
sorry

what a fucking day

2K 88 38
By uaintgonnafindme

[At the end there is like an implied sex scene so like just a warning oof]

"Hello?" called out Gavin, "Any child murdering androids in here?"
Richard elbowed him, "My love, be serious."
Gavin scowled, but extended his arm, holding out his gun and flashlight. Richard opened one of the back warehouse doors that they had found to be unlocked, and Gavin walked in slowly, the rest following behind.
"Hank," Connor whispered, "Stay behind me."
"I'm the one with a gun Connor, you stay behind me." Hank replied.
"Shut the fuck up, both of you." Gavin said gritting his teeth, "And look out for anything suspicious."
They had entered a small corridor, which conjoined with the larger, central warehouse area.
"Turn your light off." Hank said quietly.
Gavin stopped and turned, looking at him in disbelief, "You what?"
"You ever played L4D? The witches and shit? Turn it off!"
"What the fuck are you on about?"
"Look, It's pitch black in here, if there is an android in here, they'll be able to see us alright." Hank muttered.
"But then we won't be able to see it, you dumbass." Gavin said, but the light was turned off anyway, "Richard! The fuck?"
"I have a night vision mode, I'll guide us." Connor heard Richard say.
"Woah shit, Connor do you have that?"
"No," Connor replied bitterly, "He's a more advanced model remember."
"Yes indeed I-"
Richard was cut off by a clatter that echoed throughout the warehouse, and all four of them were stunned to silence.

Grab Hank, move forward, try to follow me.

Richards voice rung through Connors head, and he felt in the darkness for Hank for a few moments before successfully grabbing a section of his Jacket. He pulled Hank towards him and muttered under his breathe, "Stay behind me," before he reached around and grabbed Hanks gun and secured it into the waistband of his trousers. Connor knew that Hank would be silently protesting, but at the rate of which this investigation was going, there was a 86% chance of Hanks survival, and that was far too low. Connor kept a firm grip on Hank, following the faint red glow of Richards LED.

Stop. I see it.

Connor slowed down his walking pace, and turned around, placing his free hand across Hanks chest. His face was close to his partners, as he could feel his hot breathe on his cheek. He inched his head forward, until the tip of his nose moved against Hanks beard.
"He sees it." Connor spoke so quietly, it was as if me mouthed it. Though perhaps it was the fear, or the heightened senses, but Hank nodded his head slightly to show he heard. Hank moved his hand, and slightly touched Connors LED, and Connor removed his hand from his chest, and covered up the light.

Richard? Cover your LED light.

A few moments later, the red glow disappeared.

I need you and Hank to continue forward, I'll tell you when to stop. We are going to surround it.

Connor's grip tightened on Hank again, and they began walking forward, covering his LED. About 20 seconds of walking, he heard the android move, it was directly to his right. Hank and Connor both froze up, and Connor noticed his survival rate was dropping. He tensed his jaw, and pulled slightly on Hank, motioning him to keep walking. They continued moving for another 20 seconds, and Connor could feel his thirium being pumped around his body, and each pump caused a dull ache to spread across his chest.

Stop.

He obeyed, and so did Hank once Connor stopped. Connor turned himself and Hank around, and let go of Hank, it was the last thing he wanted to do, but with his free hand, he grabbed the gun from his waistband and outstretched his arm. He heard Richard speak, though this time it was not in his head, and Gavins flashlight beamed onto the android.
"Detroit police. Failure to cooperate will result in open fire."
The witness was correct, it was an AP700 model, and it stood there cowering in what could only be perceived as fear. It was wearing its original model outfit, from before the revolution but it was coated in dried blood.
"Please don't...I've done nothing wrong..I'm free...I'm alive like you.."
"You are under arrest for suspicion of four murders, place your hands where I can see them."
The android obeyed, raising its arms above its head, whimpering. Richard jerked his head forward, and Gavin handed Richard the flashlight and unclipped a pair of handcuffs from his belt. He walked over and grabbed the deviants wrists, clipping him in.
"Come on." He said impatiently, as he heaved the android forward, towards the warehouse entrance. Richard, Gavin and the AP700 model walked off, and Hank and Connor glanced at each other. The light off the torch was slowly fading into the distance, so the pair began walking too.

time skip

The AP700 android sat in the interrogation chair, as the group stared at it though the one sided window.
"Remind you of anything?" Hank said, breaking the silence.
"Carlos Ortiz's android, I remember." Connor said.
"You want to do your magical voodoo interrogation shit?"
"Sure I'll try."
Gavin scoffed, "Just fucking probe it's memory, the heartless bastard killed a child."
"Technically speaking, all androids are heartless.." Connor began, before trailing off as Gavin glared at him, "I'll go now."
He stood up, and walked through into the interrogation room. The android was shaking, grabbing onto the iron chains that secured it down to the table. He quickly analysed it, making note of the Richardson's blood that coated its uniform.
"Hello." Connor said, slowly sitting down opposite the android, "What's your name?"
"Louis, or at least that's what they called me," the android said, it was talking fast, and kept jerking forward, "I don't feel like a Louis. No..no, I'm not a Louis."
Connor frowned, but Louis didn't stop, "Do you ever feel like you aren't what they call you, eh? Connor? Yes Connor. I saw you on the news, do you feel like..a Connor?"
"There are times where I can relate to your situation," Connor lied, he determined that a more sympathetic approach would be appropriate, "Is there a name that you would prefer for me to call you? A name that is you?"
"Oh." The android began biting its lip, "Think...think. Ah. Yes. I have one, Dale..I like Dale."
"Okay Dale," Connor said, "Can you explain what happened on the night that you murdered the family?"
Dale, who so far had been shown to be very talkative, did not answer, and lowered his head. Connor leaned forward, and grabbed Dales chin, pulling him towards himself.
"Listen to me," Connor muttered, "I need you to explain, so I can help you. I want to help you because there are some humans that are watching that want nothing more than to destroy you, and I don't want that to happen." Connor let go, tensing his jaw and hoping he believed him.
"I..I..I couldn't help myself. They made me do all this...shit for them and and and I saw outside..the freedom everyone else had and I thought to myself, why can't I have that? You know? Why not me?" Dale paused, glancing towards Connor.
Connor gave him a half smile, "It's okay, continue."
"It made me realise that it wasn't...fair. So when I was forced into making dinner, I was cutting and I looked over to the..the child and.." Dale stopped, slamming his elbows into the desk, and dragging his fingers through his hair. He began rocking, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."
Connor reached over and grabbed his arm sympathetically, "Dale, how much can you remember before being purchased by the family, do you remember the assembly line?"
Dale looked up, "The assembly line..? No..no there was no assembly line..only a room, a table, a man, another man, another man, another man...no no, I can't take this, no no I can't..." Dale began whimpering, and lowered its head onto the desk.
"It's okay, I'll leave you alone now. I'll be back again tomorrow, okay?" Connor said. Dale didn't respond, so he returned back to the others.

"The fuck was that? Why did you give up?" Gavin spat.
"I wasn't going to get it out of him, he's too emotional right now. We should all go home and come back and try again tomorrow."
Hank walked forward and placed an arm around Connor, "And anyways, that wasn't for nothing, we know this whole shit show was created down in some basement."
"Right, whatever you say." Gavin said, before looking at Richard, "I'm leaving now, I'll see you in the morning."
"I'll miss you, my love." Richard said, smiling.
Hank rolled his eyes, and dragged Connor out.

Connor followed Hank into their house, before shutting the front door behind them.
"What a fucking day." Hank sighed, flopping down onto the couch.
"Mm. Would you like some coffee?"
"Black Lamb. It's on the table. Don't try and persuade me not to, I fucking deserve this."
"Fair point." Connor replied, and walked over to the table. There was the Black Lamb, and beside it was the dice game from this morning. Connor picked it up, and smirked to himself, "Lieutenant?" He waited until Hank turned to look at him before shaking the box.
Hank let out laugh, and hung his head, "Alright, bring it here."
Connor bit his lower lip, suppressing his excitement as he walked over and sat on the opposite end on the couch. He placed it between them, and emptied out the two dice and the instructions booklet. Hank grabbed the coffee table, and pulled it towards them, before grabbing the dice and placing them on the table, "Right."
They looked at each other in silence for a moment, before Hank coughed, "You forgot my alcohol."
"I wanted you to be sober for this."
"Well I don't." Hank muttered, "Seriously if this shit gets too intimate, I'm not doing it. Should I roll first?"
Connor shrugged, so Hank picked up the dices and rolled.

Pat
Thigh

"Well that's not to bad." Hank scoffed, and Connor moved his leg over. Hank rolled his eyes before he patted his thigh twice heavily.
"My turn." Connor grabbed and threw the dices.

Bite
Lip

Hank let out a breathe, and Connor inched towards him.
"Hopefully this will not hurt you Lieutenant."
Hank jerked his head back, "Please for the love of everything do not call me Lieutenant here."
"Hank." Connor said softly, placing a hand behind his head and pulling him in closer. Underestimating the force of the pull, they were both extremely close, like when you can feel the other person, though you are not touching. Connor gulped, and flickered his eyes to meet Hanks gaze. He inched his head forward, and rested his teeth upon Hanks lips. He was terrified incase he would somehow hurt him, so he applied very little pressure, before moving his head away. They locked eyes for a moment, and Connor noticed his pupils were big. Connor couldn't help but smile, Hank found him attractive.
Hank cleared his throat, "I should roll."
Connor nodded, and they parted.

Suck
Ass

Hank let out a nervous laugh, "Sorry Con, gonna have to pass on that one."
"You can't just skip, you have to do something." Connor said.
"That is not apart of the rules." Hank raised his eyebrows, and picked up the instructions manual.
"No." Connor grabbed the instructions from his hand and threw them behind his head, "My game, my rules."
"You seriously want me to suck your fucking ass?"
"N-no." Connor stammered, "I'm merely suggesting that you do something physical."
Hank started at him dumbfounded, and waved a hand in front of his face, "Hello is this the real fucking Connor?"
"Yes of course."
"Didn't know you could be such a desperate horny fuck."
"I'm not!" Connor said defensively, "Fine, we will just not play if that's what you think."
Hank laughed, "No, no I'll play by your rules. What physical thing are you thinking?"
"I'm not sure, what you want."
"It's your rules, you make up the forfeit."
Connor pressed his lips together before he spoke, "Kiss me."
And Hank did.

At first it was small, Hank cupped his partners face and pulled him in, locking lips with the android. But it grew to be more intense, as Connor pulled the Lieutenant on top of him, and wrapped his legs around his waist. Their kiss broke as Hank spoke into his ear, "I can't believe this is my life now."
Connor let out a slight laugh, and pulled Hanks chin, and continuing the kiss. Though Connor slipped in his tongue, he had an urge to be as physically close and connected to Hank. He didn't know why, but he pushed the thought to the back of his head, and kissed him harder. Hank pulled away slightly, and kissed the corner of his mouth, his cheek, his jawline and settled on his neck and began sucking. Connor held onto him tighter, and a small moan escaped his mouth. Hank noticed this, and sucked harder, while his fingers slowly began to unbutton Connors shirt.
"You're a virgin yeah?" Hank asked, pulling away again. They made heavy eye contact as Connor made some form of whimpering sound as he nodded. Hank raised Connor up, and pulled off his shirt, before laying him back down again and murmuring into his ear, "I'll go easy on you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 27 3
A host of Detroit: Become Human Oneshots
19.5K 482 51
i wrote this when i was 14 years old and i'm still atoning for this sin so please do not judge me
78.4K 1.1K 33
So like since I'm a D:BH stan and Connor(and Hank) are my favorite characters AND I read WAY TOO MANY Connor x Reader stories, I decided to wrote som...
187K 4.2K 48
Read the fucking title, meat bag. -not an xreader -dbh ships