Utaite x Reader Compilations...

Autorstwa mafumafura

Enjoy one-shot stories of you and your favourite utaite! Requests are closed at the moment. Enjoy☆ Więcej

まふてる(mafuteru) (Mafumafu x reader)
Which Mask? (Kashitarou Itou x Reader)
Lover's Fight (Amatsuki x Reader)
Nurse Me, Please. (Soraru x Reader)
Nurse Me, Please. -another story- (Soraru x Reader)
Bold Enough (Rib x Reader)
Kiss (Mafumafu x Reader)
Piano Lessons (Koma'n x Reader)
Won't You Accept Me? (Kashitarou Itou x Reader)
Dirty Talk (Luz x Reader)
Author's Confession ♡ (PLEASE READ!!♪)
Opposites Attract (Amatsuki x Reader)
((ATTENTION)) RYO-KUN APPRECIATION CONFESSION
Yaoi (Hashiyan x Reader)
Private Tutor (Amatsuki x Reader)
ヤキモチ -Jealousy-(Mafumafu x Reader)
White Day Evening (Rairu x Reader)
Your Eyes (Gero x Reader)

18th October (Mafumafu x Reader)

4.3K 132 108
Autorstwa mafumafura

“Happy Birthday Mafumafu!” *hugs and kisses*

A fanfiction for him, Enjoy

。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。

“Hey, ___-Chan,” Amatsuki tugged your shirt.

“Hn?” You replied, not looking at him.

You were busy doing an assignment that you and Amatsuki were supposed to complete it by the 19th of October, which was just a day left. You both stayed hours in the library that day, as the assignment needed a lot of info and stuff.

“___-CHAN!! Look at meeee!!~” Amatsuki screamed into your ear.

You were shocked as he was really loud. Suddenly you heard hushes from people who were in the library. You apologized to them, then giving a death glare to Amatsuki.

“How dare you be loud here. Let me stuff your mouth with tissues or something,” a dark aura was circulating you.

“I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry!”

“So, what is it?”

He then looked back at the laptop in front of him, filled with assignment stuff.

Mafu-kun…” he said slowly.

You quickly got interested.

“Eh? Why? What happened? Did something bad happen to him? Is he sick? Is h-“

I see. You do CARE about him,” Amatsuki turned to you back, with a wide grin.

You blushed at his words and kept silent. You turned away from him.

Mafumafu was the most important one in your life.

。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。

“Uhh…. This place is just too big…” you murmured to yourself as stumbled into the big metropolis of Tokyo, Japan. You had to sign up at The University of Tokyo for courses as a university student there. You did not know where it was, since it was your first time being at the metropolis.

You tried to ask some people who were passing by.

“Umm… Excuse me, do you-“

“Excuse me..”

“Miss!”

You huffed and puffed trying to ask the directions.

After trying to ask about 30 people, you gave up and went into a desserts shop. There, they sold all kind of savories which made your mouth water. You then decided to have something there. You bought a slice of chocolate cake and sat beside the window.

You started daydreaming. This place was just too big for you and you were scared.

But then, going back home was not an option. You had worked hard this far to get a good university. You quickly got up from your seat after eating the cake and headed out.

“YOSH!!!”

 。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。

“This is… neverending…”, you whined sadly, while squatting on the ground.

You walked around Tokyo, trying to find the university. You then saw a park and decided to go there to rest your mind. You took a stroll around there.

It was peaceful. You then saw an empty bench and went to sit there. You stared at the lake.

You were sad. Tokyo was just new to you. Light tears started falling.

You were disappointed at yourself. You bowed your face facing the green grass.

“Are you okay?” you heard a voice asking you. Quickly, you wiped your tears. You faced the voice.

Broad shoulders, brown hair, modern looking. He was good looking and really tall, making you blush a little. It was a stranger.

“Ahh! Hehe… nothing’s wrong.. Don’t worry!” you smiled at him.

“Is that so? Hm… then, can you help me?”

“Eh?”

“Can you show me the directions to the Universit of Tokyo?”

“…” Your jaw dropped.

“Um… Miss?” he asked you.

“Actually, I was looking for that place too.”

“REALLY!?”

“Yes..”

It seems that you were not the only one who got lost.

“Then, let’s search for the university together! Shall we?” He delightedly asked you.

There was no answer for no.

“Y-Yes!! Let’s go!” You urged too.

You quickly stood up and walked to his side.

“I’m Mafumafu. It’s nice to meet you!”

“I’m ____! Thank you for letting me follow you!”

“Then… Shall we go?” he smiled to you. He took your hand and clasped with his large hand. It made you feel secure.

You blushed.

“Y-yes.. let’s go!”

You both then started the journey. About walking with him for two hours, you both finally found the university. 

You had signed up and entered a course which was different from him.

You waved goodbyes and you both hoped that you would meet each other again. On the first class, you met your new classmate, Amatsuki. You were very close to him and you were the best of friends.

One day, during your birthday, Amatsuki decided to celebrate it.

“But then will it be only the two of us?” you asked him.

“Hmm… Actually, I had already invited one of my friends… Is that okay?”

“Eh?! Does he know me?! Well… I think it’s okay...” you replied.

That evening, you and Amatsuki headed to a desserts shop where you really liked. It was very near from your house.

When you entered the shop, sweet-smelling buns and cakes filled your nostrils. When you were choosing a place to sit with Amatsuki and his 'awaited friend', you saw someone who you knew.

It was Mafumafu.

You were about to greet him,as you have not seen him for a long time. Suddenly...

"Mafuo!" Amatsuki greeted him with a nickname that you didn't know.

"Eh?" You were puzzled. Did Amatsuki know Mafumafu?

"Amatsuki-kun! You're finally here!" Mafumafu exclaimed.

You became even more puzzled.

You stopped walking, making Amatsuki leave you behind. Amatsuki went to Mafumafu and they both gave high fives to each other. 

They were both talking with each other together when they both realized you looked quite confused.

"Ah! I forgot! ____-Chan, this is-"

"Mafumafu-san... Yes.. I know him... But-" Mafu cut you.

"Ah! It's ____! Hello! It's been a long time, right?"

"Yes.." You replied while smiling softly.

This time, it was Amatsuki's turn to be puzzled.

You three then sat down and started chatting happily. You three ordered your favourite drinks. You and Mafumafu started explaining how you both met. 

"Is that so?! Hahaha! But I'm quite surprised how you both found the university together. Well, you both are really bad with direction-"

"AMATSUKI-KUN..." You and Mafumafu glared at him; making him really scared.

"I'm... really.. sorry.." He apologized weakly.

"Anyway... How did you two know each other?" You then questioned them.

They then explained to you. They were the best friends for a long time.

"Wahh... I'd really want a close relationship like you two.. Haa..." you sighed.

"Then.. Let's be close friends! How about that?" Amatsuki said to you.

Your eyes widened.

"Hm.. That would be really good! I'd really want to be close friends with somene like you!" Mafu also agreed.

You felt like you wanted to cry. You were touched by their kindness.

"Y-yes! I would want to! Thank you, Mafumafu-san and Amatsuki-kun!" You said happily while some tears fell. 

"___-Chan! Don't cry!! Uwaah you're so emotional!" Amatsuki exclaimed to you.

"Haha! Is that so?" you replied while sniffing with a tissue.

"But then.. I want ___-Chan to call me like Amatsuki-kun.." Mafumafu said, trying to look girly enough, making you and Amatsuki laugh.

"Okay! Thank you, Mafu-kun and Amatsuki-kun!"

That mad Mafu blush.

"Hm.. Yeah.. Ahh...!!" He covered his face.

"Mafuo is blushing! Wow! How rare!" Amatsuki laughed.

You laughed again happily.

"Okay! Whatever! Anyway, weren't we supposed to celebrate something...?" Mafumafu asked, trying to change the topic.

"Oh! Yes!" Amatsuki then pulled you to the counter to choose a cake, leaving Mafu at the table.

"Mafu-kun, huh..?" Mafumafu whispered slowly.

A few minutes later, you and Amatsuki were back with a small sized chocolate cake with some candles on top of it. You all celebrated your birthday happily. You only got a slice, since Mafu and Amatsuki had gobbled the cake up.

After the small birthday celebration, you, Mafumafu and Amatsuki would always go out together. Slowly, you fell in love with Mafumafu. He was a kind man and would always make you laugh. 

。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。

You stopped dreaming. You turned and saw Amatsuki still grinning widely. You gave a light slap at his face. You held his face.

"Yes, I care about him. Why?"

You suddenly remembered something important. 18th October.

"Oh," Your hand left Amatsuki's face.

"So, you know what I'm thinking, right? Mafu's birthday; let's celebrate it!" Amatsuki exclaimed.

You flipped your phone and checked the calendar. 18th October was tomorrow.

"Ah! What should we do?!" You asked Amatsuki.

"Let's finish this fast first. There's not much left afterall," Amatsuki shoved his finger lazily at the project.

"Ah! Yes!"

You both then took an hour to wrap it up. The project was good enough. You then saved it and closed your laptop. 

You and Amatsuki then headed out of the library.

"So, what should we do?" you asked Amatsuki.

"____-Chan, can I ask this boldly?"

"What?"

"You love Mafuo, right?"

You were shocked. You blushed madly. You were just too speechless to say anything. You then took Amatsuki's pinky finger and slit it with your pinky.

"Promise me, don't tell anyone, okay?" You said slowly.

"THIS IS PERFECT!" Amatsuki screamed. Luckily, you both were not in the library.

"Eh? Why?" You asked.

"Ah... No... Nothing... Well, let's meet up at the park, tonight! Shall we?" Amatsuki suggested.

"That's good! Let's make a surprise!" You exclaimed happily.

Suddenly, Amatsuki whispered in your ear.

"How about confessing to him?"

You went red again.

"O-okay.. Thank you Amatsuki.."

You both then went to the nearest convinience store to buy some things for the surprise.

You were thrilled.

。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。

"I'm calling him now, okay?" Amatsuki asked you.

"Yeah!"

It was 11 o' clock at night. You and Amatsuki were already at the park. Amatsuki then called Mafumafu. You then laid out all the snacks that you had just bought with Amatsuki. 

You heard Amatsuki talking with Mafu.

"Mafuo?"

"Ahh, ___-Chan and I are waiting for you at the usual park."

"That's good. You have to arrive before ten minutes. Or not I'm gonna tell ___-Chan you're biggest secre-"

"What's wrong?" You asked him.

"He already hung up. Don't worry, he'll come," Amatsuki replied to you, grinning.

"I'M NOT WORRIED!" You screamed at Amatsuki, blushing.

"Ahh.. I'm gonna confess.." you whispered to yourself.

Suddenly, you heard some loud pants. You turned facing your back.

"I-I'm he-eere!... Harghh... Fuuah.." Mafumafu panted.

You quickly got Mafu and gave him a bottled drink.

"Here, Mafu-kun. Heheh, sorry. We told you to run," You smiled at him.

"Ahh, thank you, ___-Chan," He took the bottled drink and drank half of it in split seconds.

"Wow!... Haha... It's been a long time since I've ran like that.." Mafumafu laughed.

You saw some of the water he drank fall to his collarbone. You blushed and quickly faced away from him.

"Is that so? Then, maybe we should make you run like that more..." Amatsuki said to Mafu and tried to stop from laughing.

Then, you quickly ran beside Amatsuki. You both then stood in front of Mafumafu who was sitting.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAFUMAFU!"  

You threw some flowers at him while Amatsuki showed Mafumafu a vanilla cake. Mafumafu's eyes grew big.

Mafu stood and bowed to the both of you.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" He exclaimed to the both of you. When he stood up, you saw some tears streaming down his face.

"I'm really happy!!" He smiled, trying to hide his tears.

When you saw his face, you started becoming really emotional. You tried to stop your tears running down, but you failed.

"H-Happy Birthday Mafu-kun!" you sobbed hard.

"___-Chan! Don't cry!" Amatsuki and Mafumafu comforted you.

Suddenly, you heard a girl's voice.

"Amatsukiiiiiiiiii-kun!!!!"

"Eh?" You and Mafumafu quickly wiped both of your tears.

"Oh, it's my girlfriend," Amatsuki said calmly. He then sliced a piece of Mafumafu's birthday cake and walked to his girlfriend.

"W-wait Amatsuki-kun. You planned this, right?" You questioned Amatsuki.

"Well, who knows? See you two tomorrow, lovebirds!" Amatsuki left you and Mafu at the park.

You two sighed. You glanced at Mafu. He glanced at you too.

Then, the both of you laughed.

"Well, that's Amatsuki for you!" Mafumafu laughed.

"Haha!" You laughed too. 

Suddenly, you realised that your hand was warm. You saw your left hand in Mafumafu's hand. 

"It was just like last time," You thought while blushing.

"___-Chan," Mafumafu called you.

You turned to him. 

"Yes?"

"I've got something for you,"

He didn't give you time to answer.

Mafu pulled you to him and he kissed you. He pulled your face closer to his.

At first, you were shocked. 

He loves me too... you thought to yourself. You then also replied to the kiss.

By the time you both broke the kiss, you and Mafumafu were blushing madly.

You then hugged Mafumafu.

"I love you, Mafu-kun," You said slowly.

You could smell his cologne lightly. He then slowly stroked your hair. 

"I like you, ____-Chan. Wait, no," Mafumafu paused.

He pulled you from the hug and settled his forehead on yours. 

"I love you," Before connecting back your lips again.

。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。

I cried this morning (12 a.m when Mafu uploaded his 'ikanaide' cover.) Please listen to the song. I cried over and over. >///<

Happy '8th' Birthday, Mafumafufufuu! *laughs*

I hope you all enjoyed this oneshot. I'll make one more next year! *laughs*

Thank you ♪

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.1K 157 4
taegyu one shots and short stories for my fellow taegyuists out there!! (no smut, sorry!!)
56.3K 1.1K 21
Give me requests and I'll write them up!
56.3K 1.1K 15
A compilation of HawksxReader requests! A/N: I will not accept requests that I'm not confident I can write, or have NSFW. I am only writing one reque...
862K 12.6K 32
A bunch of pokehumans x reader, you can request any pokemon that you would like. REQUESTS CURRENTLY CLOSED !!!