Flowing Promises (Under Revis...

By Innocence51

Korosensei made a promise to Aguri Yukimura to look after her little sister since she'll be alone. But when h... More

Author Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Part 1
Chapter 10 - Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.1
Chapter 29.2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36.5
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 60.5
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

Chapter 59

1.7K 19 21
By Innocence51

Persistence for Revenge

---

The next day...

"Excuse me, I'm here for the appointment."

"Oh, that's... r-right away sir." The receptionist panicked a little when she saw my government I.D.

She immediately takes a phone call, and after a few seconds, she instructed me to wait at the visiting room where I get to have a one-on-one talk with the inmate I'm planning to talk with, alone.

I sat on the vacant chair and waited for the person I regretted to see to arrive. I really have no intention to pay a visit or whatsoever, but last night, I just learned something. And in order for me to know more about it, I need to have a talk with him.

Last night...

"Drop your weapons and stand down!"

Amidst all the gunfire and explosions, the terrorists were surrounded by an encirclement consisting of police officers, security guards and government agents with armored vehicles and a helicopter.

It was at that time that the backup force had arrived and minimized the casualty.

Outnumbered and outmatched, the terrorists gave up and dropped their weapons while raising their hands up above their heads.

The police and security guards apprehended them immediately with handcuffs and forced them to lay down to the ground. They took away everything the terrorists can use as a weapon and started pushing them towards a heavy armored cargo truck to transport them to a nearby military facility.

I boarded on one of them since I'm also part of the government, and I told Kayano to rejoin her studio folks so that they'd stop worrying about her.

After we arrived within a few minutes, we determined their leader with a certain method and took him for an interrogation.

We asked him a lot of questions, including why he suddenly forced that surprise attack and their objective, but as his response...nothing.

He didn't say anything. He just kept glaring at the one interrogating him. Most of the time, he'd just avert his gaze when the police officer looks at him or makes groaning noises, which was a bit annoying.

Realizing that time was being wasted, he called to one of the officers in the room and ordered him to do something about it.

As a result, he started beating the shit out of him.

"Answer the questions or I won't make it easier for you!." The officer warned him.

"I would rather die." After saying that, he received another good beating and blood spilled out from his mouth.

"Damn. This guy's stubborn." The officer that sat across the table, no longer having patience, sighed as he leaned back on his seat while the the other officer kept punching the leader in the face—letting out groans after one punch and another.

"I guess I don't have a choice."

"I'll take care of this." Not wanting a few seconds to be wasted, I decided to take action.

I walked towards the scene and placed a hand on the officer's shoulder to make him stop violating the terrorist.

Once he stepped away, the terrorist's face looked terribly beaten to a pulp. But it appears that this isn't enough to make him talk.

So, I grabbed him by the collar and glared at him like he's the last guy I wanted to see.

"Hey, if you're not going to talk, you won't have an easy death."

"HIIIII!!"

———————————————————

That was surprisingly quick. His reactions was a bit unexpected. I thought as a terrorist, even if your face is all beaten up, you'd still have it in you to resist.

But that's all it took?

A force grabbing his collar and a death glare? Unbelievable.

(A/N: Nagisa doesn't know the fact that his death glare is much threatening as he thinks it is.)

But anyway, what's important is that we finally extracted information from him. The police are also investigating it and now, we figured out the suspect.

According to the leader, the terrorists—including himself, are former Scarlet Jabberwocky members. After the organization was obliterated, many of its surviving troops were scattered throughout the city. Most of them had already united into groups and had committed serial crimes. Unforgivable.

He said that yesterday during the night, almost all of the surviving members of the organization were gathered upon in a secret hideout, where the police had already infiltrated and secured today. They received a phone call at that night from someone and that was how they got their orders.

He mentioned about him being their former leader, but he doesn't know which of the Hatsuzuri's. Basically, there are two leaders of Scarlet Jabberwocky from what I've heard before, and both of them are held in separate prisons.

I don't know the reason that much, but, anyway, back to the one who is the mastermind.

According to my research, jails and prisons allows inmates to initiate calls so both prisons aren't exceptions. Using the intel I got from the leader,
I narrowed the information further down...and guess what I figured out?

Well, I'm sure anyone who's been against a formidable foe before won't ever forget the face of their enemies. So that leads to...it has to be him.

So it was that bastard all along?

I've already figured out the mastermind by myself, and the police figured it out sooner. After everything that happened, I went to see Mr. Karasuma and requested him to arrange an appointment with this 'former leader' tomorrow. He agreed and told the head of a military prison that I was coming.

Back to the present...

And so, here I am.

"You've gotta be kidding me." I heard a voice spoke in front of me, and as I raised my head up, I saw his hairy face glaring down at me.

"Sit down!" After the guard had put him to sit on a chair across me, he then went outside and closed the door behind him.

The man in front of me was annoyed by the forceful attitude, but I don't feel bad or anything about that. I think he deserves to be treated that way.

"Damn... You won't get away for treating me like that." He mutters to himself before he realizes me glaring at him. He turned to look at me but his expression remained.

"Well well well, look who decided to pay a little visit." I might look neutral for now, but internally, I hated the way he said that.

"What do you want?"

After he asked what my intentions were, I reached for my pocket to grab something I obtained yesterday and placed it on the table, sliding it towards him.

"You're familiar with this, aren't you?"

A crest, basically an accessory worn by their organization that symbolizes the head of a group or platoon. This was what that terrorist had and I just confiscated it.

"Heh... So the raid failed." His mumbling was loud enough for me to hear.

"What were you aiming for?" Unable to hold my hatred towards him, I worsened my glare.

But it didn't take too much for him to answer my question honestly.

"To get my revenge."

"You bastard... So you were aiming for Kayano." My glare intensifies.

---

Switch to Normal POV

After Nagisa figured out what Klein's goal was, Klein bent his head down and made an evil smirk.

He was running amock with his thoughts, and little did Nagisa know that he had more than that on his sleeve.

Without a second thought, Nagisa stood up from his seat and grabbed Klein by the collar. He glared at him just like how he did with the terrorist leader and shouted...

"YOU!! If you ever lay a finger on Kayano, I'll kill you!" His bloodlust was getting out of control. His anger, his hatred, how he felt after seeing the things he did to her before, all of those feelings that were contained for a long time was about to erupt.

As a result, Klein was held in midair. Howevet, the beckoning force that caused this was a surprise to him. He wondered where that brute strength came from, even from a little-looking guy like Nagisa.

Meanwhile, after a few seconds without making a response, Klein placed a hand on Nagisa's grip and said...

"Get a hold of yourself..." He sounds like he was choking, but after hearing that, Nagisa realized immediately on what he was doing.

He starts to loosen his hands, putting him back on the floor, and tries to calm down.

At the same time, two guards entered the room and got hold of Klein.

"D-damn it! Let go of me!" Klein tried to resist and fixed himself.

"I can walk to my own cell." And he started walking away.

But before he could go out by the door, Nagisa stopped him by saying, "I have one last question for you."

Klein heard him and turned his head around to look at him.

"You're not planning to stop, are you?"

...

...

...

"No." Answering with a smug, Klein walked away accompanied by the two guards, but a few seconds later, he walked back at Nagisa's line of sight to say something.

"Oh, one more thing." He had this menacing look on his face as he said this.

"Tell Kayano I'll meet her in hell."

"!!?!"

Switch back to Nagisa's POV

I was mortified. I clearly heard what he said, but what does he mean by that? Not to mention, I sensed a strong sense of hostility from him. His murderous intent pierced through my eyes, and that ended as a mortifying feeling.

He walked away before I could say something back, might be an insult or a question, but he had already walked away.

In the end, I was confused and worried at the same time.

———————————————————

Ring~♪ Ring~♪ Ri—

"Nagisa! You called!"

I hear Kayano's cheerful voice through the phone. But that alone isn't going to calm me down.

"Kayano, listen... Can we, meet for awhile?" I aksed her with a weak voice.

"Huh? But, I've still got work to do."

"Please? Just... for an hour?"

After being persistent, a few seconds of silence occured. But it didn't take that long to hear her response.

"Okay. I'll meet you at our usual spot at 04:00."

I was washed with relief after hearing that. There's something I really want to discuss with her...well, part of it is being her bodyguard, and other embarrassing stuff. I can't quite tell if it's okay to tell her that, but I'm becoming restless if I don't tell her.

So, I think I should tell her.

"Bye-bye."

"Yeah, bye..."

---

End of Chapter 59

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
5K 983 67
MBMMS Meet these two characters who have their own perspective. He hate her but she loves him. Brylle Tyre Dechaves is suffering from Philiphobia (f...
53K 1.1K 33
Every day life at Magic High. Everyone ships them in school as well and Tatsuyas friends as well as some student council members are included. 🙂❤ On...
12.9K 219 9
after his family threw him out, Lincoln ran from home and was never heard from again. 14 years later, Lynn Sr. dies shortly after an accident, Rita t...