Angels Never Stay Silent

By AlicesKiss

It was believed that angels only lived in heaven. They where wrong. Not completely though, all the earth ange... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Authors note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Authors Note
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23
Author's Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Quick Author's note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Recap of "mute"
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
OMG !!! MUST READ!!
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Book Name
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
PLEASE READ!
Chapter 48
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
A/N
Chapter 54.
Spelling!
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Recap:
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Recap.
Chapter 63
Chapter 64.
A/N
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
A/N
BOOK 2 Posion Charries

Chapter 49

13.9K 352 8
By AlicesKiss

POV Alisa

As soon as we the sun began to rise on the second last day we got ready to leave the safety of our make shift home.

"Wait i wanna give you something it was ur mothers..." noel trailed off.

I looked at he unsure not once had she mentioned anything about my mother...... following behind her Noel stopped short in from of her (make-do) bed. taking a deep breath she pulled out something from the gray and white bag next to it.

Its soft white meatiral melted into my hands as she passed me the elegant dress. It was followed neatly, sitting down I began to unfold it.

What laid between the meatiral was breath taking. A Crystal follower like slim crown, it was beautiful as i clipped it into my hair churlish.

"Thank you" i whipsered to Noel as I stood behind the tree removing my old clothes off and putting the dress on. It land at my feet and was tight around my waist. it was amazing and even better it had no back witch meant I wouldn't end up ripping my clothes.

"She would want you to have it. and this." Noel smiled as her little wing flow her up to rest on my shoulders as she placed something around my neck

It was soft and tight as its weight hit my chest. it was a tear drop shaped crystal pendent. it was gorgeous.

"It has a story to it. they say that long ago an Angel of Earth fell in love with one of heavens. she was confused and scared as her other lover plotted to kill the angel she so desperately wanted to be with but couldn't. She was lost and scared, as she went in search for anything that could let her be with her true love. She went in seek and fond the mermaid princesses. she told her of her trouble. The mermaid was sad and gave the girl one of her tears saying "who ever where this will be safe, protected by the magic seal. It has magic that shouldn't be taken likely. I wish you luck" and then the mermaid left ad never seen again" noel finished.

"Wait what happens, how will she be with?" i ask, Noel thought for a moment before answering.

"You know I forget"

~*~*~

"try you'r white ones first" Noel said. Taking a deep breath I let my soft pure white lose in the their feathery curl.

My hair witch had grown quite fast now rested against my shoulder in dark waves, as the wind picked up blowing it gentle behind me, the dress blowing softly with it.

Opening my eyed as I heard neon speak "Lets kill that fuck head."

I giggle as he took off, me following quickly behind.

-*-*-A/N

Sorry!!! Its late!!! Hope u liked! ummm yeah WILL be updating agin tomorrow!!!

COMMENT N VOTE N SHARE!!!! PLEASE!!!

Bye :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

792K 27.4K 59
And lead us not into temptation, they said. She fell into temptation nonetheless. Well, actually, Angel fell in love with her own temptation: Lucifer...
632K 34.6K 67
Time didn't matter to her. She got up when the sun did and tried to sleep when the sun went down. because of this seemingly endlessness, she's forgot...
21.7K 509 36
What happens when an angel falls to Earth? Do they really grant happiness and protect others? No... they fall and their wings no longer work, sure t...
106 7 13
The Rebel Academy. Ah, where all of Hell's creatures came to better themselves. Not all creatures are evil. Violet has proven that rule as she was on...