Wish Upon a Star (OHSHC FANFI...

By rosesclement

Please note that I really suck at descriptions. Elliot D'alessio is the daughter of famous Italian restauran... More

Dedication
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The ending for those who dont want to wait for the sequal to end

Chapter 5

7.2K 215 9
By rosesclement

A/N Elliot is at home now so yeah let's begin.

"Welcome back Miss Elliot." Said one of the maids I gave her a quick nod, leaving my bag with her and walked (almost ran) straight to my room.

My rooms walls were tinted green and the furnishings were green, white and gold. I walked to my large walk in closet. I changed into some denim shorts and a loose fitting singlet. I then entered my perfectly clean, white bathroom and took off the makeup I was wearing. I left my room and walked down the hall to my study and started my homework.

Once I had finished my homework I began thinking about which job I should choose. Maid or hostess. I don't want to think about how they would dress me if I were maid. Just then the image of that passed my mind, me wearing a maid outfit. I shuddered. That is when the dinner bell rang pulling me out of my thoughts and placing me back into reality and away from the insanity of my imagination.

I walked down the grand stair case and into the dining hall. Dinner was served; roast beef, gravy, baked vegetables and Yorkshire puddings. One of my favourite meals from when I went to school in England. I ate alone, as usual. I had gotten used to the loneliness ages ago, though I missed the large family dinners we once had weekly when I was back in Italy. My thoughts drifted back to the decision I had to make. Immediately the image of me in a maids uniform came back causing me to blush, so I pushed it away and started thinking about the aspects of being a hostess. I wouldn't have a set pay and for the first few weeks business would be slow so I wouldn't earn as much. But in the long run if I became popular and being the only hostess I would earn more than being a maid. The only problem is I can't act and I don't exactly think I can with stand more than one person like Tamaki let alone a person fawning all over me like those girls do to those guys. Damn it so that means my only options is to be their maid. Maybe I should have just let them kill me. I thought as I scowled at my empty plate.

I got up thanking the chef and left the room. I walked back to my room and changed into my pyjamas; shorts and a singlet. I got under the covers and was asleep in the next five minutes dreaming of the host club.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 7.1K 32
16-year old Izumi Yokisha is a sassy bad girl filled with Big Apple style and attitude. She's now transferred from her school in New York to Ouran A...
9.3K 235 20
[DISCONTINUED] A/N: Not y'all still reading this in 2022- New student? Check. Not-so-rich girl? Check. Hates wearing giant yellow dresses? Check. We...
231K 6.1K 24
Enrolled in the all-prestigious Ouran High School, Fujioka Haruhi should be delighted. However, being in the Host Club was not something she had plan...
18.6K 463 12
Ouran Academy is an elite upper school catering to the ultra-rich. Haruhi and Michiru Fujioka are middle-class scholarship students, Haruhi on an Aca...