All I Ever Wanted Was You...

By humnaaahmed

[SLOWLY RE-WRITING] This book is previously known as 'PATH TO DESTINY.' Book one of the 'Benson Series.' *♥️... More

CHARACTERS.🌸
1|| His Daughter.
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3.
CHAPTER 4.
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7.
CHAPTER 8.
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12.
CHAPTER 13.
CHAPTER 14.
CHAPTER 15.
CHAPTER 16.
THE REMAINING CAST.🌸
CHAPTER 17.
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21.
CHAPTER 22.
CHAPTER 23.
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25.
CHAPTER 26.
CHAPTER 27.
CHAPTER 28.
CHAPTER 29.
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 32.
CHAPTER 33.
CHAPTER 34.
CHAPTER 35.
CHAPTER 36.
CHAPTER 37. (A)
CHAPTER 37. (B)
CHAPTER 38.
CHAPTER 39.
CHAPTER 40. (A)
CHAPTER 40. (B)
A/N.

CHAPTER 31.

12.2K 344 17
By humnaaahmed

NINE MORE CHAPTERS TO GO!💕

"You won't do it right?" I asked Daniel.

He chuckled. "Only when you won't go behind her." He said, raising his eyebrow.

I walked over to him. "Trust me. I won't risk my life for that." I winked at him and marched out of the mansion to the backyard.

I crossed my hands below my chest and smiled when I saw Noah silently listening to Alyssa. I was standing at a distance so they didn't notice me. The way he was admiring her showed how badly he wanted her by his side. He leaned forward and so did Alyssa. He cupped her face in his hands and Alyssa's hands grabbed his collar pulling him towards her. Okay, something is going to happen. I should leave. But me being me, didn't even move a muscle in my body. I stood there to see what will they do. Will they kiss or not?

I shamelessly tightened my hands around me and waited for their next move. They both looked at each other lips maybe they had a second thought. But they still kissed. They fucking kissed each other. I knew something was going on between them. They just proved Van and me, right!

I threw my hands by my side and shamelessly walked over to them. I cleared my throat when they didn't notice my presence. They both startled and straightened their postures. Their eyes were wide opened and they both nervously gulped the lump down their throat.

"What the hell are you doing here, Ty?" Noah yelled. I didn't respond to him just grabbed a chair and sat on it with my legs crossed.

I smirked as I crossed my hands over my chest. "First you tell me what was that?"

"It's...not like what... you are...thinking," Noah said, looking everywhere but me. I looked at Alyssa who was staring down at her lap and nervously fidgeted with the hem of her shirt.

"Stop lying. I am not dumb. I saw what you both did." I rolled my eyes at his lie.

They both didn't say anything just stayed silent.

"It's okay guys! It's not a big deal. It was just a kiss nothing more than that...right?" I leaned back on the chair.

"No." They both said in unison.

An evil smirk planted on my face. "Finally! You both accepted that something is definitely going on between you two." I eyed them both.

"We...didn't say...anything like ...that!" This was Alyssa who hesitantly spoke.

"I can't deny the fact that I just saw you both kissing. How will you make me believe that nothing is going on between you two after what I saw?" I question, raising my eyebrow at them.

Noah deeply sighed and looked at me before nodding at Alyssa. She nodded back in understanding. "Fine. We kissed."

"I know that dumbass. Tell me apart from that." I said, rubbing my chin.

"We do like each other..." I interrupted.

"Are you sure you only like each other?" I said, leaning forward with my arms on my knees.

Noah rubbed his thighs and cleared his throat. "We just got lost in the moment and couldn't stop ourselves from kissing. I don't know what to call it but I am sure of one thing that I do like her." He genuinely smiled at her and her cheeks turned a shade of pink.

"Then why did you act like you don't like each other?" I suspiciously asked as I leaned back on the chair, crossing my arms and again raising my eyebrow at them.

"Because of Van," Alyssa answered as she looked at Noah.

I smirked. "She is teasing us now and God knows what she will do once she knows about us." Noah chimed in.

"Please don't tell her. Well not for now. We will tell her on our own." Alyssa pleaded.

I uncrossed and rested my one arm on the thigh while rubbed my chin with the other one before speaking. "Only on one condition!"

They both looked at each other in confusion then back at me. "What it is?" Alyssa inquired.

"To send Ollie far, far away from here!" I uttered with a wave of slight anger in my voice.

"Who the hell is Ollie?" Alyssa questioned taking me by surprise.

"Ollie the dog!"

"There is no such dog named Ollie. In fact, there is no dog here. Why would you say that?"

At that moment, I realized Van was lying and Daniel joined her in. I am not gonna leave that douche. Their chuckle dragged me back to reality.

"You told her!" I snarled at Noah.

He laughed. "Yes, I did." I got up from the chair and grabbed him by his collar.

"What else did you tell her?"

"Easy bro!" He said removing my hands off him and gently pushing me back.

"I only told her that you hate dogs. It's not my fault she pranked you." Noah and Alyssa laughed, making me shoot angry daggers at them.

"I can't believe the most successful billionaire is afraid of dogs!" Alyssa laughed.

I smirked. "And I can't believe I am going to tell Vanessa about the kiss!" I said as I turned my back to them and stride away but stopped.

Their laughter died, making me smirk even more. No one messes with me. I repeat. No one.

"You wouldn't!" Noah expressed in disbelief as he came in front of me.

I pushed him aside and a cocky grin plastered on my face. "Oh yes! I will."

"Fine. Go tell her!" He yelled making me stop in my tracks.

I turned back and looked at their faces and laughed. "Relax! I won't. I was just messing with you guys. But I am not going leave that douche bag for supporting her in her lie." Their face expressions changed from disbelief to relax to laugh. I turned around and left them alone, laughing.

You are so dead, Daniel the douche bag!

I walked over to my dad who kept the laptop aside and patted a space before him.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked.

He took my hands in his and nodded. "Yes! Wait here. I will be back." I nodded and he got up from the bed, making his way to the dressing room. After a while, he came back with a big black box in his hands. I looked at him in confusion.

He sat on the same spot he left and handed me the box. "What is it, dad?" I questioned him.

"Open it." He smiled. I did what he wanted me to do and a beautiful beige gown with embroidered cherry red flowers all over the dress caught my eye.

To have a fine picture of it, I pulled the dress out from the box and smiled while checking it out. It was a backless gown. "It's beautiful, Dad." I expressed, still admiring the dress.

"I am glad you liked it." He said with a wide smile on his face. I placed the dress carefully back in the box and shut it.

"I love it. But why did you get me this? My closet is already full of such dresses." I asked in confusion.

He again took my hands in his and smiled. "It's for the wedding. Aly told me you wanted a dress. So before you could get it, I bought it for you." He explained and I pulled him in for a hug. He rubbed my back and smiled when he pulled himself back.

"Thank you so much, dad. You always care for me and I..." He interrupted.

"Hey! I know how much you care for us." He said, placing his index finger under my chin and lifting it up so I could look at him.

"But I am not a perfect daughter, Dad."
I muttered.

He shook his head in disbelief. "No one's perfect, honey! Even I am not perfect." He said as he cupped my cheeks and caressed them. I placed my hands on his and squeezed them.

"No dad don't say that. You are a perfect father. You always keep my happiness before you. You always care for me. You never fail to put a smile on my face. I couldn't ask for more. I guess...I don't deserve parents like you." My voice broke and I felt the tears building up in the corner of my eyes and shut my eyes as I let them freely flow my eyes.

He shook his head and wiped my tears off and leaned forward as he kissed my forehead. "No baby. Don't say that. I know how much you love us and care for us. I have seen it in your eyes. Don't ever say that you don't deserve us. We are proud to have a daughter like you. You are a strong woman, Van. Don't let such thoughts make you weak. It's true we were sad when you told us you will return back to NYC. But now we are completely fine with it as we know there must be a reason behind it. Maybe...Tyler." His voice cracked as his tears rolled down his cheeks. I wiped them off and kissed his cheeks.

I pulled myself back and shook my head in dismay. "I am not leaving you both for Tyler. I never will. I just want to make you proud. I promise I will be back once I become someone like you. Someone who you will look forward to. A successful businesswoman. Don't worry, I won't let anyone not even a tiny thought make me weak. All I want from you is to have faith in me. I will make you proud, Dad." A smile appeared on my face.

He gripped my shoulders and said. "That's like my girl. I do believe in you, Van. I hope to see you become a successful woman, one day." He weakly smiled and that pinned me. That made me question him.

"Why did you say that? Dad, are you hiding something from me?" I anxiously asked.

He shook his head. "No honey. I am not. I am fine." I only nodded still not believing his words.

He looked at my ring and smiled. "Did you guys get engaged?" He asked.

I shook my head from side to side. "No! It's a promissory ring." Before he could fire questions at me, I told him everything.

"I am happy for you, Van." He smiled.

"I am happy too for myself, Dad. Tyler is the guy I wanted as my partner. I am glad I chose him as my soul mate." I proudly said.

"You both will make a perfect couple." He grinned. A light knock on the door interrupted us.

"Come in!"

"Sir! Mr. and Mrs. Benson are here. They are waiting for you in the living room." Dany said as he made his way in.

"Okay. We are coming down in a while." Dad said to which Dany nodded and left us alone.

I got up from the bed and grabbed the box. "I will keep this in my room and then will join you all." He nodded and I left his room.

A/N: Told you something was up with Aly and Noah! The famous billionaire got played by his girlfriend! Oh, God!😂 Vote! Comment! Share! Thank you for reading. Lots of love!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
52.5K 1.8K 23
[BOOK ONE.] "I'm straight!" I snapped bitterly, my face burning with embarrassment. Ace chuckled softly. "Your body tells me another story." He tease...
157K 4.7K 22
BOOK ONE: ONE DAY I was furious when my father informed me that I had to marry a complete stranger. Why? Sitting on my bed crying, not knowing what...
1.1M 32.1K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...