Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 29

16.8K 828 50
By RojalinKKGSR

It's been two months now. Khushi had done with her master degree in fine arts degree which was a 2 years degree course. She has got a membership at museum and started working there where she was able to create more networking and contacts which are going to help her in future. She was so happy with her work, each time when anyone praises her piece of art her heart fill with so much happiness giving her positive motivation to give her heart, soul and mind into that piece of work. Nothing was there in her mind apart from her dreams and a beautiful future which she has to make her own.

It was day before Arnav's 25th birthday. Anita and Aarav were in their room, Aarav was consoling Anita who was so tensed not knowing what's store for her kids in future. The land line rang, Aarav answered that which was from Mrs.Singhania (Anjali's Mother in law.)

Aarav- Namste Mrs.Singhania

...................

Aarav- We'll be there Mrs.Singhania.. By the way congratulations to you all..

After hanging up the call Aarav turned to face Anita who was staring at him, Anita- What happened?? Where are we going??

Aarav- Mrs.Singhania invited us to their place, a small party is kept because Karan's new and first hotel outside India completed it's one year journey.

Anita shook her head- I'm not coming, I'm not feeling well.. You guys enjoy.

Aarav took a deep breath- Anita.. What ever there is meant to happen that will happen.. Your worrying or thinking the same thing again and again is never going to lessen anything.

Anita- But..

Aarav stopped her- It's our daughter's happiness.. We can't neglect our other child Anita. Ok?? Trio hold same position in our life.. So decide, what to do??

Anita's eyes got moisten- I'm not understanding anything, if we don't tell Chotey and Khushi about their marriage how will they come to know?? Who will tell thm??  When will that time come?? Why can't we tell Chotey and khushi about their marriage.. My..

"Marriage!!!"

Anita stopped talking, Aarav and Anita turned their head hearing a voice at door way. Arnav was standing there. His expression showing he had heard everything. Anita got nervous seeing each step Arnav was taking towards them to ask them once again..

"Kaunsi shadi Maa.."

*************************

"God..Di, hold on.. Let me check your cupboard..", Khushi groaned over phone.

Anjali had left her something at home during her last visit to her paternal place and now Khushi was searching for the same as Anjali asked her to do same.

Anjali- Khushi.. Be quick.. Driver is coming there, you send it through him ok??

Khushi- Uff.. Di first let me find that. (after a pause she added.) Di, let me check first then call you back later.

Anjali agreed, khushi started searching in anjali' cupboard, then started searching for the same in her locker the key of which she has got from Anita. Khushi was shuffling inside when a packet fell from locker near her feet. Khushi bent down to pick up that but the contains inside that packet fell on ground when khushi picked up that. Khushi keeled down on ground and started collecting which seems like some photographs from backside. Curiously she turned those to see whose pics Anjali has kept so carefully in cupboard. Those were their childhood pics, smilingly Khushi started caressing old memories.. But her fingers stopped on one photograph..

And what she saw made her go startled; it was pic of her and Arnav during their young days. But she could not understand why they both were dressed as groom and bride. Even Anita and Aarav were there along with young Anjali.

She shuffled through more pics, when a particular pic caught her attention where it was young Arnav who was putting red vermilion on her forehead, they both were grinning!!!

***********************

Knowing there is no chance of denying the fact seeing the determinant look on arnav's face, Anita broke down- Your and Khushi's marriage did happen during your childhood when you guys were very young.

Arnav felt like someone chocked him suddenly from behind, he was married to khushi!! This only thing was enough to make him go insane.. Why did this happen?? Why none ever raise this topic?? Why in their childhood only?? Why??

Voice dried in his throat hearing this secret revelation of his life. His mind stopped functioning, the only thing he asked was- Kyun Maa??

Anita tried to hold her son's hand who was looking so devastated. That look on his face was giving her nervousness only. It was as if Arnav would lose his sanity after this revelation of the life. 

Anita whispered- In your childhood, you often fall ill. We took you to doctors but no result came, you were sick most of the time..even we lost the hope that you...(Her tears flew from her eyes like rain fall..) We would ever get you back..in our life..

Aarav wrapped his arm around Anita, 

Anita continued- One day we met an old pandit at our Radhakrishna temple... He said there is some fault in your kundli..and..only and only if any girl.. whose kundli is just opposite like your kundli.. and if we get you both married, then only we could save your life!!! So we did it..as Khushi's kundali was same..even it was Garima and my wish to extend our friendship to next level, for us nothing could be better than this.. We both had once dreamed of same and... we got you and Khushi married..

The broken sound of vase, making trio turned their head towards the sound.

Tears started making her eyes blur , her mind became blank hearing each word Anita Maa was saying. Khushi had come here to ask Anita about those photographs. Her body became paralyzed, in the process of griping herself she held the near by flower vase but could not control her own emotions.

Her eyes traveled from Anita, to Aarav then her eyes stuck on Arnav before Khushi diverted her eyes..

Anita stood up seeing the shaken state of khushi- Khushi.. Sun..Bacha..

But Khushi did not wait for there, taking her steps backward she started running away from there. Her heart burst into tears.. Anita Mumma and Aarav Baba used her to save their son's life!! She felt suffocated, wanted to run away from there. That was the moment.. her heart cried and she felt betrayed!! The pain of betrayal by her own people whom she..loves, adores like nothing!! Her Baba Mumma..

 She ran away not seeing who was standing in front of her until she banged against the person.

Before she could fall, She was held by shoulder. Khushi looked up only to see Krishna standing there staring at her worriedly seeing her in this state!! Khushi tried to push Krishna and run away but Krishna did not let her go.. He held her wrist- What happened khushi?? Why are you crying??

Khushi shook her head- Leave my way Krishna.. Just let me go from here!!!

Krishna forcefully took her to sofa, her crying was not subsided till then. Khushi tried to get up, but Krishna did not let her go, taking his seat on tea table in front of her asked gently- What happened khushi?? Did anyone say you anything?? Why are you crying like this??

There was that pain, that wound in Khushi's heart that Khushi could neither tell anyone nor bear herself. She just looked down.

Krishna kept quiet for some time, Anita and Aarav standing at upstairs saw the scene. Khushi's tears stabbed their heart. Anita was about to run down to khushi, Aarav stopped her- She will not listen to you Anita.. Give her some time.

Anita burst into tears seeing both Arnav and khushi's life taking such an ugly turn.

Aarav took Anita from there knowing if Anita continued to see them like this, as they were her weak points, she will fall sick crying like this. Anita was not that emotionally strong woman may be a little more weak when it come to Arnav and khushi!!

After a long, 10 minutes, when Khushi's cry subsided a little Krishna held a glass of water in front of her lips- Drink some water.

Khushi turned her face away- No..

Krishna sighed seeing her stubborn attitude- Ok.. Now let's go to our home, you will feel good talking to your Di.. Ok??

Hearing anjali's name again stabbed her heart.. Even her Di whom she never considers anything than her own elder sister ditched her feeling just like Mumma, Baba!!

Khushi- I don't want to go any where Krishna.. Why don't you understand??

Krishna- Ok fine.. Let's go some where else.. Your favorite spot..Near river Yamuna.. Ok??

Khushi shook her head negatively- Mujhe kahin nehi jana hai Krishna.. ( I don't wanna go any where..)

But Krishna did not listen to her- You will feel good.. Let's go.

He almost dragged Khushi even without her will.

Standing upstairs, Arnav saw the scene. The moment, khushi left with Krishna.. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 4K 12
Arnav and Khushi are married in childhood and are seperated. This story is the journey towards their reunion.
613K 27.1K 54
Arnav and Khushi Are destined for each other. this is roller coaster journey of two Love birds.
52.1K 4.2K 28
An old school romantic story between my beloved Arshi..Where Arnav is madly in love with Khushi but why she is distant from him..Let's see what exten...
21.9K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?