Teeth Jenlisa AU

By Kim-Chichu

Warning: Mature themes, strong language, violence. Jennie Kim, an English tutor from New Zealand, takes on a... More

First Day of School
The Body
A Terrible Flirt
The Hypnotist
Hunger
Forgotten
Crazy
Broken
Conflicted
She
Not an update but please read
Soulless
The President
In Motion
Sire
Initiation
Eternal Bond
Train Wreck
Election Day
Framed
Hunter/ed
Swings and Roundabouts
Teach Me
Bae Joohyun
Wooden Stakes & Heartbreak
Freedom Is Another Word For Nothing Left To Lose
Slayer
Vampire
Serva Nos a Periculo, Serva Nos a Malo

Jennie vs Lisa

8.9K 464 698
By Kim-Chichu

How to protect yourself from vampires: 

Step Eight- Don't fall in love with one. 

Jennie hadn't moved in hours, her head still slumped against the wall, starring out of the window as heavy snow fell though the slayer's mind was so far away from earth that the girl would not be able to tell anyone what the weather was like. The Order were all in heated argument and had been for a while, bickering through sunrise with no signs of stopping.

"How could this happen?! The majority of our slayer force in this town, wiped out. Disgraceful" one man ranted. An elder woman rose to her feet angrily, "perhaps because you insisted we focus on the wrong bloody clan!". The man clenched his fists, "don't you blame this on me! I wanted everyone to stay and research, Hwang is the one that took them out!". Tiffany hadn't been involved in this argument, she looked much like Jennie, broken. 

"I was trying to save people" the captain said softly, trying her hardest not to cry. The man folded his arms, "I realise that Hwang but people died anyway, we are at war and war comes with collateral damage. Innocents would have died either way but now we have only 4 slayers alive out of 13". "Easy for you to say with hindsight" Chaeyoung interrupted, keen to defend her leader. Tiffany shook her head, "Rosie he's right. I made a call and it was the wrong one. Their deaths are on me". "Bullshit!" The Australian yelled, "you're a fighter, a slayer, your job is to kill vampires and protect innocents. It isn't your job to know everything, that's what they are for" she said as she pointed at the researchers angrily, "they are the ones who are supposed to give us the information so that we are prepared when we go into battle. You worked based of the information you were given and did what any captain would do in that circumstance, it isn't your fault they got it wrong". Rosé was usually a quiet girl, very sweet when you got to know her but when she got angry she was as fierce an opponent as any vampire you could meet. Few defended their friends as passionately as Park Chaeyoung. 

"Know your place Park" one of the researchers said in an annoyed tone, not liking being blamed for the slayers' deaths. "No I won't" she continued as tears started to form in her eyes, "you people in the Order who sit at your desks reading have no idea what it feels like to be a slayer, to be the ones risking our lives every night. Not only do we have to track down powerful demons and kill them but we have to try our best to protect other people too. You have no idea how terrifying it is fighting for our lives and the lives of others every single day, how lonely and how brutal this life is. We are alone out there, slayers are completely alone once we step out onto that battle field with a vampire. All we have aside from ourselves is the information you give us" the tears fell and the Australian cried as the emotion of losing friends weighed too heavy on her heart, "knowledge, that's the only protection from the dark you can give us, your only job and you sent us out fucking blind last night. Don't you dare blame a slayer for this". 

"I-" he stuttered, "Namjoon seemed like the dark power he was our only lead..." he mumbled sadly. Another researcher, a much older man, removed his glasses and tapped them against the table lightly, "that isn't true" he said, "Jennie told us the other night that the vampire who attacked her was not affiliated to Namjoon's clan but we dismissed her and ignored her experience as the only person to get close to Namjoon and this other vampire. Miss Park is right, this is our fault".

"You can all stop bickering" an elder female voice said as she entered the room, "I just got off the phone to the main HQ in London and told them what happened". "What did they say? Are we in trouble?" Tiffany asked fearfully. The woman shook her head, "no, on the contrary they apologised. They don't blame any of this cell for what happened last night, in fact they blame other areas of the Order who set up this mission in the first place. They are going to send us large sums of money in compensation, though that doesn't do much good to the girls we lost last night".

The younger of the male researchers raised an eyebrow as he leaned forward in his seat, "you look troubled" he said, "what else did HQ say?".

The woman sighed, "what I'm about to tell you can't leave this room, it has to stay strictly off record. I'm only telling you all because you deserve to know after what happened last night".

She took a seat at the table while everyone, including Jennie, listened intently. "Of course the first thing I told them was that Sandara was not only alive and well but behind the attack, I then asked them why on earth they thought she was dead in the first place, this is where it gets juicy". 

All the members of the Order leaned forward as far as they could to listen. The woman looked around her to be doubly sure nobody else was listening, "nobody ever saw Sandara get slain, the former president of the Eastern branch of the Order is the one who spread the message that she was dead and his only evidence was the claim of one slayer, who herself denied being responsible for Sandara's death. A decade ago researchers had located Sandara up in the mountains in the Himalayas, it was feared the vampire Queen had gone there to kill a coven of powerful witches, so the Order sent out a team of slayers to find the witches first and protect them. Well Sandara being as clever and as powerful as she is,  managed to trap them in the mountains, her clan covering all reasonable exit points so the witches couldn't escape. The slayers had no choice but to fight her, they joined forces with the witches and managed to track her to a cave she was hiding from the sunlight in". The elder woman paused to take a sip of water, the Order members all on the edges of their seats. 

"Well here is where things get bad, the plan was that the witches chase Sandara through the caves keeping her at bay with their spells, forcing the vampire to run towards the only other exit on the other side of the caves where the slayers would be, now of course Sandara wouldn't run out into the sunlight so the slayers would still have to enter the cave themselves but they didn't. They were too scared to go in and fight her so the witches were left alone to do it. One of the witches put a powerful curse on Sandara which would explain why she disappeared for the past ten years. These women were just witches, they aren't from the Order so without the research and experience of a slayer they had absolutely no way of knowing how powerful Sandara truly is. That's why the witch was so confident the spell had killed Sandara, because had it been any other vampire she would have been right".

One of the men scratched his head with confusion, "I still don't understand why the Order thought she was dead though, I mean why would they believe that?". The woman nodded, "precisely what my thought was. Apparently after a couple of years the Sydney branch of the Order launched an investigation into Sandara's death, so they had it all on record I mean taking down the vampire Queen is very exciting. They interviewed the slayer captain and after what she told them they scrapped the investigation and covered up the truth". "Why?" Rosé asked. "Because the truth is embarrassing" she replied. 

The woman took another sip, "when the witches emerged from the caves they told the slayer captain that Sandara was dead after a powerful curse. Now this captain had the choice to go into the caves and check for herself or take the witches at their word. She chose to believe the witches because she was too frightened to go after Sandara. In an earlier fight, Sandara actually forced her thumb inside the captain's left eye socket and blinded her, this young captain had reason to be scared. And if you know who this slayer is then you'll know why the Order were so keen to cover it up".

"CL" Jennie said suddenly, the first word she had said in a very long time. "Captain Chaerin Lee?" Tiffany asked puzzled. "Oh my God!" Rosé exclaimed, "that's why CL wears that eyepatch!". "Precisely" the elder woman replied, "she wears it because her eye doesn't look much like an eye anymore thanks to Sandara".

"But wait a minute" the elder male researcher interrupted, "the Eastern President 10 years ago was...". "Chaerin's father" the woman responded with a nod, "exactly. He made CL a captain when she was just 18 years old which was obviously controversial at the time and people questioned his ability to do his job fairly if he was just going to hand out high ranks to his children, however he insisted that being family had nothing to do with his decision and he made it purely based on Chaerin's impressive track record, lets not forget that CL was the best slayer in the Order at the time, much like Jennie is now. That Himalayan trip was her first mission as captain and obviously it didn't go well, she put the witches in danger even though they were the people she was there to protect. Chaerin told her dad the witches had confirmed Sandara's death and he was keen to announce it to everyone to prove them wrong about his decision, to make him look good basically. If the truth got out he'd of been stripped of his presidency and would have been asked to appear before the Order in a trial". 

The researcher sighed deeply, "Sandara perhaps would have died had her clan not been there, they no doubt saved her".

Chaeyoung shook her head, "their mission was to save the witches not to kill Sandara, I mean I know the slayers didn't do much to protect them in the end but they got them back safely right and injured Sandara in process? That would have been considered a very successful mission, the president really didn't need to lie". The younger researcher nodded, "yes exactly, Chaerin believing the vampire to be dead is forgivable but as the President he should have known better than to believe it as fact without proof. It all came down to which version of events made him look the best". 

"So that's the reason my girls are dead?!" Tiffany yelled as she slammed her fists against the table, "because of one man's stupid ego!". 

"The Order have just been praying that Sandara really was dead or just too weakened to ever come back. Her clan must have found the secret to curing the curse. There'd be little point making this public, it's an embarrassment to the Order but Mr Lee is no longer President, he has retired from the order and keeps a farm, there would be little they could do to punish him now. It isn't like he is a threat to anyone" the woman added.

"Releasing this information publicly within the Order would certainly effect Chaerin though" the researcher replied, "she is running for the President of the Eastern branch herself at next years elections, there's no way she'd win if this got out".

"We can't do that" Chaeyoung said, causing everyone to look at her, "for too long the Order has been ruled only by old men in tweed suits who spent their entire careers in a library. If CL wins she'd be the only slayer in history to reach such a high ranking, authoritative position within the Order. We need her". 

"I don't think we need her" the elder researcher uttered, "I don't see how she's anymore fit for the job than the other candidates". Tiffany folded her arms, "when Chaeng said we she didn't mean the Order in general, she was referring to slayers specifically. We need a slayer in charge". The researcher breathed on his glasses so he could clean them before putting them back on his face, "there are a lot more people working within the Order than just the slayers you know".

"It doesn't matter" Jennie interrupted, "at the end of the day it is the slayers that fight, the slayers kill the monsters. Not you. We have never had representation within our government and it's time we did because it's always going to be us fighting the demons of this world. No matter how hard it is, it has to be us" the slayer rose to her feet and headed towards the door. "Jen where are you going?" Chaeyoung asked, worried. "Home" the broken girl replied, "I'm going home". 

Jennie walked slowly and tiredly down the steps towards the main doors of the building before a voice called from behind her. "Jennie wait!" Tiffany yelled as she ran towards the younger girl, "Jennie you shouldn't be alone right now". "Why didn't she kill me?" the black haired girl said as she starred blankly at her captain, "she had the chance to bite me last night, I wasn't fighting back but she just punched me instead. All the times she had the chance to kill but she never did. Was it really just some game or does she really love me, she told me she did".

Tiffany sighed, "Jennie let me show you something. It's a video that was shown to me by my captain when I was first starting out as a slayer,  I had a moment of doubt whether I should kill this vampire who must have been around 14 years old when they were turned, but they looked younger. She showed me this video and I think you need to see it too". Jennie looked closely at Tiffany's phone screen. The video was footage from security cameras taken outside a store in the USA in the 1980s. It showed a couple of vampires torturing and murdering a young woman, but not drinking a single drop of her blood. "They beat her so badly her own mother wasn't able to identify the body because she didn't recognise what was left of her daughter. Many researchers reckon that at least half of all the humans that vampires have killed they didn't feed from, they do it simply because it's fun" the captain put her phone back in her pocket, "this is what a vampire is Jennie, a soulless monster. They aren't capable of love".

 A single tear rolled down Jennie's cheek as she continued towards the main doors, pausing for a second as she turned her head back towards her captain. "Did you do it?" she asked, "did you slay the vampire in the end?". 

"Yes" Tiffany said softly with a nod. 

Jennie turned around and exited the building, not saying another word.

"So what do we know about Sandara's clan?" the researcher asked as Tiffany re-entered the room. "Well we know they're one less now thanks to Rosie" the captain said proudly as she placed her hands on the Australian's shoulders. 

 The elder researcher smiled, "yes miss Park very well done, from what the reports suggest you handled yourself very well last night and took out one of the vampire Queen's henchmen too. Excellent work". "There would be no survivors at all if it wasn't for her" Tiffany added, still beaming with pride. The Australian blushed and attempted to hide it behind the sleeve of her coat. The younger researcher clapped his hands together, "there will be a medal in this for you Chaeyoung. You're fast becoming one of the best slayers in the Order, considering Jennie's recent issues I'd say you probably are the best right now". "Thank you" the Aussie replied shyly. 

"Jisoo" Chaeyoung said suddenly as her eyes widened and her slayer brain snapped her out of her blushes, "one of Sandara's  old and high powered clan members is called Jisoo". The elder researcher took his glasses off with a concerned look on his face, "did this Jisoo have two others with her? A boy and a girl who look similar to her?". The Australian nodded. The researcher sat back in his chair, still concerned, "I feared as much. This poses a problem". Tiffany raised an eyebrow, "what is it? Who are they?".

The man leaned forwards again as he scrolled through the pages of an ancient handbook, "they are siblings. Joohyun, Jinwoo and Jisoo. Referred to in old scrolls and tales right across Europe, Africa and Asia, in many different languages. They are known as The Triplets. Before now I thought they were just a myth, cautionary tales to scare people from going out in the dark on their own. It seems however that they are real". 

The younger started to nod, "yes I've heard of them too" he looked towards the puzzled slayers, "there's a lot of myth and legend surrounding Sandara. She has been around for thousands of years but we know so little about her. There's lots of stories of course but how can we tell the fact from the fiction?. Some say she was sired by the first ever vampire or that she is the first ever vampire. Others say she was the one who convinced Judas to betray Jesus Christ. Some even believe she isn't a vampire at all but is the reincarnation of Satan. There's one story though, right across the world, that Sandara has sired three vampires in her life and only three. The Triplets". "Why only three?" Tiffany asked. 

"Because they were the only humans she found that she believed worthy to receive her power" the older researcher replied, taking over the conversation again, "The Triplets are more than just Sandara's charges, she considers them her children. Legend has it she sired them because of three reasons; they looked liked her, they all have a name beginning with J and they were all murderers before they became vampires".

The younger nodded as he produced another book detailing the legends of The Triplets, "rumours say she sired Joohyun first, as a human Joohyun ran a brothel, selling girls to men for a price. However if the men couldn't pay or didn't treat her prostitutes nicely then she killed them. She apparently also identified rich men from how much money they spent, tricked the men into taking her home with them, killed them then stole all their money". "Jinwoo was the second she sired and her only son" the elder added, "he was apparently what they called a gentleman serial killer, he used his good looks and charms to gain the trust of young women then murdered them. He was due to be executed but Sandara found him first". The younger took a sip of his drink and turned the page, "and then there's Jisoo, her youngest child. Had very similar visuals to both Sandara and Joohyun, was a hired assassin who killed many Chinese military officials on behalf of the rightful Korean monarchy, who the Chinese rulers refused to recognise". 

The elder nodded, "many rumours also suggest that Sandara herself, was a murderer before she was turned into a vampire. Some rumours even suggest the significance of the letter J is because Sandara's sire's name began with a J but like most of the tales about the vampire Queen, there's no evidence to prove that".  

While the Order continued to research The Triplets, Chaeyoung seized the opportunity to pull Tiffany aside for a private talk. "I went on a date with Jisoo" she whispered. Tiffany's eyes widened, "Christ Chaeng, you and Jennie sure know how to pick them, oh gosh please don't tell me you slept with it". The Australian shook her head furiously, "no but Jennie slept with Lisa a lot...Lisa and Jisoo are together a lot of the time. I think Jisoo might be Lisa's sire". Tiffany nodded, "that's a fair assumption, you're probably right. Which means Lisa is a direct blood relative of Sandara. She probably has one of the most powerful demonic bloodlines of any vampire in the world". 

Chaeyoung frowned with concern, "so she's way too dangerous to just let run around out there". The captain nodded again, "exactly, plus with the emotional hold she has over Jennie...". "So does Namjoon" the Australian replied. "Oh wow" Tiffany exclaimed, "I'd almost forgotten he existed, he seems so insignificant now. This Mayor Dara Park business has put him and his unimportant little clan into perspective".

"There's no way a vampire would ever get into the vault" Jin said in defeat as the clan all looked over all any and every file that mentioned the secretive place. Taehyung agreed, "exactly only a member of the Order could get in there, they probably use fake sunlight in their lightbulbs and the floors are like made out of crucifixes or something". Yoongi nodded, "yup plus it would take a vampire months to travel to London safely anyway. It's impossible". Namjoon smiled, "not impossible Suga, just unlikely. If we need someone from the Order to get into the vault then we'll get one. Plus being human they will be able to fly there, sunlight not being an issue for them and all". Hoseok raised an eyebrow, "how on earth are you going to trick a member of the Order to sneak into their own secret vault and steal a weapon that could destroy them?".

Jimin rubbed his head, "you'd have to find someone who is part of the Order but doesn't particularly like them very much, is crazy enough to fly to London and sneak into the vault, talented and clever enough to even be able to get in there in the first place AND easy enough to manipulate so they'd do all this just because a vampire told them to...". Namjoon grinned arrogantly, "oh I think I know of someone". 

"Jennie Kim!" a white skinned British man in a brown suit said suddenly as the slayer opened the front door of her house. "Um...hi?" she replied with confusion, the sunlight hurting her eyes that were already sore from all the crying she'd been doing. "My name is Charles Harvey-Smith" he said as he held his hand out for a handshake while the slayer stood there in a white t-shirt and grey sweat pants in total confusion, "but friends call me Charlie" he continued. "Hi Charlie..." the girl replied in bewilderment as she shook his hand. "You're not my friend" he replied sternly with a frown.

Jennie's face was blank, "I-"

"Relax, just joking!" the man said with a breathy laugh as he held up a small pack of McDonald's fries in front of her face, "French fry?" he asked with a cheery tone of voice. "Uh...no thanks" Jennie uttered softly, really having no idea what was going on. The man patted his stomach, "I shouldn't myself really, I'm supposed to be losing weight. Wife will kill me" he replied as he knelt down on the floor beside a brown leather brief case, opening it up and pulling out strange little pots and candles. 

"What the hell are you doing?" the slayer asked as she watched the man throwing coloured powder around her front door and laying a line of salt on the floor right outside of her house. "I got a call from your Captain, old friend of mine we go way back when we worked missions together in California, told me a vampire has access to your house?  I was in Korea at the time thought I'd pop in and help out". Jennie raised an eyebrow as the man, clearly a member of the Order, danced around in a circle with two lit candles in either hand, "so what are you doing exactly?". "Re-blessing the house of course!" he replied, "I lay down the salts and powders then perform a chant to cast a spell to rid this home of vampires, it prevents vampires who have been invited in from re-entering without another invite. Though why a slayer invited a vampire into her home I'll never know...but I'm not here to judge".

Jennie stepped closer to the man in annoyance, "listen Tea and Crumpets, it's none of your busine-". "Hanc domum praesidio!" the man yelled, interrupting the girl. "What?" Jennie replied with her mouth hanging open in confusion. Charles sighed, "I'm chanting girl! Stop interrupting me. I'd go and wash your face if I were you, you look like you've been crying" he laughed, "though I can't imagine what you have to be sad about, pretty girl like you...tantummodo ingrediantur anima beata!". Jennie decided to go into her kitchen and leave the strange British man dancing around doing his chants...before she punched him in the face.

Jennie sat alone in her living room, the curtains closed. Her house was now protected against Lisa again but the slayer hadn't felt safe since the sun went down and the moon took its place. She spent hours starring at the TV screen but never really paying much attention to whatever was showing, until the news spoke about the terror scare and showed clips of Dara's interview assuring the town that they were now safe, Jennie paid attention to that and it made her feel sick.

The slayer's attention was grabbed when her phone began to ring, as much as she wanted to be on her own maybe inviting Chaeyoung or even Tiffany over would be a good idea. 

It wasn't Chaeyoung...or Tiffany.

The black haired girl's heart stopped, her stomach churned violently. This must be a joke. 

Lisa was calling her. Lisa actually had the audacity to call her. 

Jennie turned her phone off instantly and threw it away onto the arm chair nearby. The slayer began to breathe heavily, but no matter how hard she drew in breaths she still felt like she wasn't getting enough oxygen, her vision began to blur and her body felt weak as she was on the verge of a panic attack. 

The New Zealander fell backwards onto the floor in fear when she heard the handle of her front door being turned. The shaking of the handle soon turned to loud thumps against the door. Jennie could hear footsteps leaving her house and assumed it was Lisa realising that she could no longer get in without another invite.

The slayer scrambled towards the arm chair to get her phone, turning it on and texting the Order for help.

She screamed and held her hand over her chest when there was a loud bang on the glass window in the kitchen, followed by a series of taps. Jennie was on the floor cowering behind the chair so whoever was at the kitchen window wouldn't be able to see her, but equally she couldn't see them either.

Jennie took deep and sharp breaths, in and out quickly as she plucked up the courage to see who was outside. Her hands shook as she leaned against the chair, raising her head up slightly to peak over at the window. There wasn't anyone there.

There was, however, red lettering written on the window. The words 'INVITE ME IN' drawn down the glass in lipstick. 

Jennie didn't have much time to process this before there was another loud thump on her front door, whoever it was is moving all around her house from the back to the front.

 Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang.

Jennie's entire body trembled with every boom against her front door. Was it even just Lisa? It could be the whole clan, she had no way of knowing unless she went outside. 

After a few minutes of relentless banging on her door it fell silent and once again Jennie heard footsteps leaving her house, but they continued out onto the street this time. Was Lisa finally leaving?

The black haired girl pulled herself up to her feet, shaking with fear as she walked across the living room window, opening the curtains so she could look out onto the street and see if she could see the vampire. 

Jennie stumbled back in shock as she opened the curtains. The entire window was absolutely covered in lipstick writing.

'LOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOU'

"Love you" the girl repeated out loud as her mind replayed the night she confessed her love for Lisa, and the sound of Lisa's voice claiming to love her too. "No you don't" Jennie said louder, "no you fucking don't". The sense of betrayal, the heartbreak she was suffering at the hands of the Thai was triggering rage inside the slayer, the anger in the pit of her stomach now stronger than the crippling fear she was feeling earlier. 

Her phone rang again, the name still stored as 'My baby'. Jennie answered the call without hesitation, "I got your little message" she said before Lisa had a chance to talk, "don't go too far. Lets finish this". Jennie put the phone down and turned it off before the Thai had chance to utter a single word.

Now Jennie was just plain pissed. Lisa had lied to her, manipulated her and then broken her heart. Lisa is a vampire. Jennie is a slayer. There's only one way this could go. 

The furious slayer fastened the laces on her white sneakers and grabbed her stake, heading outside of her house and slamming the door behind her. The snow crunched under her feet as she purposefully stormed out into the road, making her way towards the park she fought Irene in, assuming that's were the Thai was most likely to be hiding.

"LISA!" Jennie yelled angrily.

The blonde haired girl appeared from behind a tree, her face cut up and bruised from the explosion the night before. 

"Hello Nini" she said calmly. "Shut the fuck up" Jennie snapped angrily, "I'm not here to talk". Lisa's eyes drifted towards the stake in the slayer's hand as the girl raised it up at shoulder level, in a fighting stance. 

"Is that it then?" Lisa asked, her feelings hurt, "you're just gonna kill me after everything". Jennie began to laugh in disbelief, "you're a vampire Lisa, don't talk like you care. You're a vampire and I'm a vampire slayer, how stupid are you?". The Thai shook her head slowly, "you're not out here right now because I'm a vampire and it's your duty to slay me" she replied, seeing right through the black haired girl, "you're here because you're hurt and angry. This is completely personal".

"Of course I'm angry" Jennie snapped, determined not to cry, "you lied to me". "You lied to me too" Lisa replied as she stepped a little closer. Again Jennie laughed sarcastically, "you're a demon, you don't get to play the moral card". The blonde shrugged, "but you didn't know I was a demon when you lied, you thought I was a human like you but you lied to me anyway, so how are we different?". Jennie shook her head, "I don't murder people, I have a soul I'm nothing like you".

"Does it even matter?" Lisa asked. "What?" Jennie replied, her hands starting to tremble as the Thai got closer and closer to her. Lisa was now only inches away from the smaller girl, "does it matter? I was always a vampire and you were always a slayer, this whole time, yet we worked. We had fun". Jennie's stake lowered to her side, her entire body now shaking as the blonde's arms wrapped around her waist and she felt the weight of Lisa's head resting against the space between her neck and shoulder. "Can't things just go back to the way they were" the Thai continued, her voice slightly muffled. 

Jennie couldn't believe what she was hearing. What the hell was going on. This had to be a trick, there was no way Lisa actually thought things were as simple as that. Vampires really were from a different world, they couldn't even understand why human's would care that they were killers, monsters. This just confirmed to Jennie that the Thai had no emotions whatsoever. 

Jennie pushed Lisa off of her, "no we can't" she said sternly. "But" the blonde protested, "but I love you". The slayer immediately punched the vampire in the face out of anger, causing the Thai to fall backwards onto the snowy grass. "You do not get to say that me!" the New Zealander yelled, failing to stop the tears falling from her eyes, "you don't even know what that means. Your words are hollow, you're just saying whatever you think I want to hear". 

"Is that a bad thing?" Lisa replied still on the floor, "I can be what you want me to be. I love you". "Stop saying that!" Jennie yelled, "you're not in love with me Lisa you're obsessed with me, the way killers are with their victims. You're not capable of love, you're a soulless monster...you're just a thing that needs to be destroyed" she said as she pulled the Thai up off the floor and punched her hard in the face again.

"I don't want to hurt you Jen" Lisa said calmly as the slayer raised her stake again, the blonde suddenly kicked the slayer in the stomach, sending her rolling backwards across the floor, "didn't say I wouldn't". 

Jennie quickly and acrobatically put both hands against the floor behind her shoulders and thrust her legs forwards so she flipped herself up onto her feet. Instantly running at the blonde haired vampire.

The two women exchanged punches, kicks, throws, and various other methods of assault as they fought furiously.

Jennie's bottom lip was cut and swollen, blood beginning to drip from it. Her eyebrow was also cut open and bleeding. The smell of blood combined with the fighting triggered Lisa's demonic instincts, her eyes changed purple and her fangs were on display as she growled at her ex girlfriend. Even though Jennie of course knew that Lisa was a vampire, it didn't make the sight of her teeth and eyes any less upsetting but it was what she needed to win this fight, she needed to see the Thai for the monster she really was. 

Lisa grabbed a handful of hair on the back of Jennie's head and charged full speed towards the tree, planning on smashing the slayer's skull open against the trunk. As the two approached the tree, Jennie stretched her feet out and ran up the tree trunk, backflipping off it and landing behind the vampire. Before Lisa had realised what had happened she felt her own head get slammed against the trunk, causing her nose to bleed.

Lisa began to giggle as she turned to face Jennie, licking her blood that poured from her nose, "have to say Jen, I'm finding this side of you very sexy. I wish I'd known you were a slayer earlier, we could have had so much more fun in bed" she said with an arrogant and sinister grin, her tongue still collecting blood in the corner of her mouth.

"It's not going to work Lisa" Jennie replied, gripping her bronzed stake firmly, "you're not going to get into my head". "I'm not trying to" the vampire replied, "I'm just trying to get into your pants. And lets face it, that's pretty easy to do isn't it?" she sneered.

Jennie again punched Lisa hard right in the face, the Thai's lip now also cut. "And you expect me to believe that you love me?" she replied with anger, "you're less than a beast Lisa, you and your kind. Nothing more than filth". The Thai charged at the slayer angrily, snarling demonically.

The black haired girl was hoping the vampire would do that. Jennie cleverly used Lisa's weight and momentum against her and was able to flip the blonde over onto her back, the slayer then immediately descended down on top of the young vampire, pressing her stake firmly against Lisa's heart. 

Just as Jennie was about to slay the demon once and for all, Lisa's face changed. Her fangs receded back into normal human teeth and the eyes went from purple to the big, dark, deep brown pools that had made the slayer's heart skip beats every time she looked into them, and tonight was no different. The size of the Thai's big, glistening doe eyes, combined with her baby face, made the girl look vulnerable and soft. This was the face that Jennie loved.

Her hand began to tremble again, unable to plunge the stake through the taller girl's chest. "You can't do it" Lisa said softly, looking up into the slayer's eyes, "you can't kill me, you love me too much". 

Jennie turned her head slightly as she heard her name being called in the distance, the Order finally arriving to help her. "I might not be able to kill you" Jennie said as she looked back down at the vampire, "but they can". 

"And they will" Lisa replied, "they'll slay me on the spot. So what happens now".

Jennie got up and held her hand out, helping the Thai to her feet. The slayer knew one day Lisa would have to die, but not tonight, she wasn't ready for that yet. "Run" Jennie said sternly and without emotion, "run away now before they see you. Return to my home again and I will kill you next time. We are over Lisa. We're only enemies in war now". Lisa could tell by the look in Jennie's eyes that the slayer wasn't lying, she meant every word. The blonde nodded slightly and ran away quickly. 

Jennie watched as her ex girlfriend ran away into the distance, she wondered if she was going to live to regret letting the Thai go. However, seen as Lisa was nothing compared to Sandara and probably wasn't even top 5 of the clan's most powerful vampires. Realistically, Lisa was probably the least of Jennie's worries right now.

"Jen, my God are you alright?" Chaeyoung said with worry, something she had to ask a lot these days, wrapping her arms tightly around her best friend. "I'm fine, Lisa...got away" the New Zealander replied. 

The older woman, who had acted as one of the judges in Jennie's trial, approached the slayer with concern, "why has this Lisa written the words 'love you' on your window?". 

"Uh I don't k-" the slayer was interrupted. "Would this be the same Lisa that attended your English classes with Jisoo?" the woman asked. "Yeah but-" Jennie was again unable to finish a sentence. "That's intriguing" the woman continued, "because according to Captain Hwang's report, your students were recently turned, hence why you were so upset. But as we have established Jisoo is one third of the infamous Triplets and at least 300 hundred years old, it is therefor safe to assume that this Lisa girl has also been a vampire for certainly a lot longer than a few weeks. So again miss Kim, I ask the question, why did she write love you on the window?".

Jennie's heart started to pound again. The woman stood forwards purposefully, close to Jennie, "I'm going to ask you one question Miss Kim which I demand you answer with a simple yes or no. Were you having a sexual or romantic relationship with a vampire?". "Yes but I didn't know she was a-" Jennie once again cut off.

The woman sighed deeply both with anger and disappointment, "Jennie you leave me with no other option. You have tested the patience of the Order one too many times and this latest level of recklessness and stupidity demonstrates how far you have strayed from the path, from our path. Jennie Kim, you are here by banned and exiled from the Royal Order of the Vampire Slayers. You are no longer permitted to contact anyone affiliated to the Order, including Miss Park. You no longer have access to any of our resources. Normally I would have to confiscate your weapons but seen as vampires are still likely to pursue you for now, it wouldn't be right. I suggest Jennie, that you leave this town. Return to New Zealand and get a job. If you choose to continue fighting demons there will be nobody coming to save you". 

"You can't do that!" Tiffany yelled. "In fact Captain Hwang, I can. The Order have given me that authority after learning about what a sham this mission has been" the woman replied. "But" Chaeyoung added her voice cracking with emotion, "but we need Jennie now more than ever, there's only 3 of us!". The woman shook her head defiantly, "there's no need to worry about that Miss Park, soon Captain Chaerin Lee will be arriving in town, with her own team of slayers, which you will be joining".  The Australian's mouth hung open, "but I'm part of Tiffany unnie's team, I have been for years". "Not anymore" the elder woman responded bluntly, "Captain Hwang clearly has no control over her slayers and not much of a team left to command, you're off the case Hwang. You can ask CL if you can join her team under her command if you're keen to stick around but as of now this isn't your mission anymore". 

Namjoon peaked from behind a tree nearby, Jimin and Hoseok standing behind him, "well isn't that interesting?" he grinned evilly as the two other clan members snickered. 

Amongst all the arguing between the 3 other women, none of them had noticed that Jennie wasn't there anymore. At some point the now ex-slayer had walked away into the snowy night. 

"I warned you to stay away from her, you nearly died tonight" a voice called from behind the running Thai.

Lisa stopped suddenly and growled, "leave me alone Mina".

"Would if I could" the Japanese girl replied as she approached the seething blonde.

"Why do you even care?" Lisa snarled angrily as she turned to face the curious vampire, "why are you following me and why do you care if I die or not". The smaller girl sighed, "I care about your destiny not you, honestly as a person I don't like you very much. I find you quite bothersome and pathetic". "What destiny?!" Lisa yelled. 

Mina calmly brushed a strand of her brown hair behind her ear, "I can't tell you that, but you're important Lisa. God knows why, personally I can't stand you but the prophesies all point to the same thing. There's a plan out there for everyone Manoban, yours is just a little bigger than most". 

Lisa clenched her fists tight, her eyes changing into purple as she got angrier, "but why am I important, people keep telling me that but nobody will tell me why". "Stay away from Jennie and maybe you'll find out" Mina replied. The Thai pushed the smaller girl out of the way as she barged past, "just leave me alone". The calm Japanese vampire nodded, "I will...for now" she turned to walk away but had one last thing to tell the blonde.

"We will meet again Lisa. You will come to me, but only when you're ready". 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 86.7K 43
As a senior literature student, Jennie Kim was the girl everyone should know. She is sexy, beautiful, charismatic and almost perfect. Indeed, she was...
972K 38.4K 24
Jennie was a nurse and got relocated at an asylum and she met Lisa who was described as a very dangerous patient. Originally posted on asianfanfics. ♥
9.3K 161 14
You are an exchange student, practicing your craft in Korea while studying music. One day, on one of your nightly walks, you meet someone unexpected...
7.7K 341 10
Lisa is a med school drop out from Thailand who went to New York to chase the woman she love the most and there, she met a woman with a broken heart...