Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 28

17.3K 799 77
By RojalinKKGSR

Khushi came to Anita, Anita gave her a smile. Khushi smiled back. This smile from Anita's lips helped Khushi to calm down her tense mind just after meeting him in his room. 

Khushi- Mumma.. Actually I'm craving to eat paneer paratha today with yummy curd.

Anita- Ohkay.. Let me prepare for you..

She was about to pour flour in a bowl but khushi stopped her holding her hand, Anita looked at her questioningly to which khushi replied- Today I'll make breakfast.. You always do everything, take a leave for today..

Anita was about to protest, khushi stopped her- Shh.. No more argument Mrs.Raizada.. You can leave now.

Anita laughed- Ok.. You carry on, but call me if you need anything.

Khushi nodded, after Anita left khushi took a deep sigh and started her task. Arnav will be forced to melt down his anger after having his favorite paneer paratha. Though he is not as foodie as her but he loves food too and specially paratha and gulap jamun.. She decided to go for market Gulab Jamun than preparing at home.. Khushi licked her lips imagining all these dishes.

After almost 45 minutes, all gather at dining table. Anita helped khushi serving, then they both joined Aarav and Arnav too. Aarav took a bite of paratha and said- Umm.. Anita.. Since when have you started cooking so tasty??

Anita's jaw dropped- You meant to say I cook bad..

Aarav gave a meaningful smile, Arnav and Khushi looked down seeing some really cute cozy moment of their Mumma Papa. Anita blushed a little but then covered up saying- Actually today's credit goes to my daughter..

Aarav asked- Khushi has prepared this??

Khushi gave him a happy smile and roamed her eye ball towards Arnav who suddenly stopped eating. She knows he hardly praises anyone even he hardly praises Anita too. She did not mind when he said nothing but her heart ached when she heard,

"Maa, I'm not feeling like eating any more, I'm leaving."

Arnav got up from chair and started leaving when heard khushi, " Wait Arnav.."

Arnav turned towards her, almost glaring at her hoping she would not drag their issue in front of Maa Papa.

Khushi replied- Can you drop me at my college??

Arnav was about to say a Straight NO even opened his lips which Khushi noticed too, but Arnav did not say seeing two pair of eyes on him. He just nodded his eyes and left from there. Why does she need his help?? Was not she capable of taking care of himself?? 

 Khushi stood there staring at his retreating back, did he leave without eating just because she had prepared breakfast today??

Excusing herself from there, Khushi rushed upstairs to her bedroom to grab her bag. She came back, was about to leave bidding bye to Aarav and Anita but stopped, came to dining area and quickly wrapped two parathas in silver paper and left. Just because he did not eat does not mean she will starve for food!!

*********************

Arnav started his car while Khushi did not say anything but that anger was still bubbling inside her. She took a big bite of paratha in anger. How could he just leave like this?? He can't disrespect something she had prepared.. Does he know how much effort it takes to prepare food??  He can't disrespect food!! He has no damn rights to insult her in front of Mumma and Baba.

Khushi angrily turned to face Arnav whose face was straight and blank- Why did not you eat anything??

Arnav replied coldly- My wish..

Khushi- Rubbish..

Arnav turned to face her- Why?? Why rubbish??

Khushi- Because I know you left because I had prepared the food today.. Stop lying Arnav!!

Arnav- If you think you know everything, then don't you think you should have known the reason behind this??

Khushi- Mujhe kaise pata hoga Arnav??( how will I come to know the reason Arnav??)

Arnav- Kyun tumhe kabhi kuch pata hi nehi chalta khushi.. ( why don't you understand anything khushi??)

Their voice was racing with each other to see whose pitch his higher. Both were taking out their frustration through words on each other. Khushi stared at him angrily while Arnav also did the same. But wait, his words made her feel as if he was not just referring breakfast but some other thing when he said she does not understand.. But what?? 

Khushi replied turning her face away- I want to know why did you leave not touching the food??

Arnav counter questioned- And I want to know why are you so hyper just because I have not eaten anything?? You did prepare for all..so MaaPapa were having, actually did not you hear Papa praise you??.. Then why are you angry?? What do you want Khushi??

Khushi opened her lips but failed to collect her thought through the help of syllables to make him understand.. Making Arnav understanding her dilemma was not an easy task for her, so she  did not reply anything, she did not know why but she just could not say for why she even did that.

 Khushi gulped down her own anger, clutching her seat belt near her tummy. Her big fat EGO never let her open herself in front of him.. She just want to make clear to him she did not mean to hurt his feeling but she just could not gather her words to express her guilt.

Arnav also kept silent knowing there will be no response from her side. His car came to screech, Khushi was about to get down Arnav said

" Wait for me in afternoon here. I have no work in second half, so we can return home together.(nodding her head Khushi was about to leave.. Arnav added..) When I say here means, right here Khushi.. We will meet at this particular place.."

He did not wish to find himself as well as her at that state like that unfortunate night. 

Khushi nodded her head positively not wishing to argue more with him. Her aim was to make him understand she was sorry for action not to make him angry. But knowing her behavior taking a opposite route Khushi did not open her mouth to utter anything. At least she would not spoil his mood further..

***********************

The moment when Nitya and khushi came out of college gate, it started drizzling.

Khushi- Nitya, it's about to rain, I don't think you should wait for me. I think you should leave.

Nitya- Bilkul nehi.. I'll be here with you..

Khushi- Please Nitya, I'll be fine here, But you will fall sick the very next day if you get drench in rain. Please go, I'll call you later.

She almost pushed Nitya, having no option left Nitya left hugging khushi.

Slowly it started raining heavily, Khushi was almost drenched. There Though there was some place where khushi could go and save herself from rain but she did not go. She stood there where in morning Arnav had asked her to wait for him. She remembered his words, she would stand there and wait!! No option should be there beyond this. Khushi told herself. 

After almost 15 minutes, Arnav reached. Khushi got inside the car. Seeing her all drenched Arnav asked angrily

" Could you use your brain a little occasionally?? Are you foolish or what Khushi?? You are all wet.. What if you fall sick??" 

Khushi replied

" If I had used my brain, I would not have been here Arnav.. I would have reached home already."

Arnav's heart started skipped a beat hearing her reply. Yes, she had the better option even than waiting here.. she could have gone home easily with her friend then why did she wait here?? Did she wait just because he had asked her to wait for him?? But as far as his knowledge his words infact his promise hold no importance in front of her view.. Then why did she wait??

Arnav

"Then why did not you use your brain??"

Asked Arnav carefully avoiding those numbers of easy options available to Khushi to save herself from rain. 

Khushi replied calmly

" It's raining heavily, why did you come here.. You could have guessed I had left before it started raining?? It's not rocket science to know, right??"

Arnav's tongue tied, he looked straight on road. He himself does not know the reply then what would he tell her why did he come here?? Not even for a moment this idea did come to her brain that she would leave without him.. They had talk in morning and his heart just took this route lead to her.. That's it. 

Some where his heart knew she would wait.. for him!! No matter why.. no matter how long.. no matter what for!!! But she would wait.. And that tiny believe in his heart and he was there sitting beside her in his car to return home.

 That idea of her leaving without waiting for him never came in his mind, and like she said she had a better option then, still she waited there?? Then why??

But their stubborn heart never let them ask this question to each other.

Khushi wrapped her already wet dupatta around herself saving herself from cold. Arnav noticed that, he thought to lend his blazer to her but what if she deny his help!! Not wanting to see any situation like this where she insulting his help, Arnav silently turned off AC and shut the glasses not letting any cold breeze disturb her anymore.

Khushi noticed that, she was thankful to him for doing that.. But she could not thank him.. Saying sorry and thank you to Arnav...was never easy on her side.

************************

Karan asked kissing a sleepy Kaira's head- What did Arnav say then??

Anjali replied, making bed- He said there is nothing so serious.

Karan- Hmm.. Anjali.. I think Arnav and khushi should know the relation shared between them.. What if it becomes late, what if some misunderstanding happens..

Anjali sighed, hugging Karan from one side- Mumma, Papa are too worried, But Panditji asked them not to say anything.. I pray Karan, They both never get hurt after knowing this.. Because I know..they both are equally sensitive and adamant to accept anything.

Karan planted a kiss on Anjali's hair- Let's hope for best.

Anjali hummed.

Karan asked- Anju, Have you ever met khushi's biological father??

Anjali denied- No.. I have never met, Mumma Papa met him once after Khushi's birth. Chotey and Khushi does not even know his name.. Mumma Papa though never told me, but that time I have heard... I don't remember his name that well but I remember his surname Gupta!!

It was Anjali who had shared this with Karan after marriage, there is no sort of secret between them. Their lives with each other was like a open book for them, the incidence of each page is read by them thoroughly. There was trust, believe, love that make the foundation of their relationship so strong.

Kaira steered in sleep. Karan cuddled his little girl close to his embrace caressing her silky hair. Pecking her forehead lovingly, Karan said- Our kiddo is growing up very fast.. I'll miss her childhood.

Anjali laughed. Karan said- By the way Anju, I have a better plan not to miss our baby's childhood.

Anjali asked confusingly- What??

Karan replied playfully- How about having another baby?? This time a boy!!

Anjali could not help but blushed hard looking down.

Teaser- Secret of their hidden marriage revealed in front of Arnav and Khushi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 11K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
146K 7.8K 44
Two individuals, poles apart. One is sophisticated while the other one is naive, one is ruthless while the other one is bubbly. A story about two peo...
99.3K 4K 12
Arnav and Khushi are married in childhood and are seperated. This story is the journey towards their reunion.
21.8K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?