The Trinity dragon

由 Raging__Wolf

Y/n hyoudou is an above average guy with insane intelligence and strength. But how will he and his brother, I... 更多

Bio
Prolouge
Build-up
Release
A Date to Die For
Another Chance
Meeting the Peerage
Innocence Incarnate
Allia
Info Gathering
Burn In Holy Fire
A New Housemate
Second confession
Vote for Familiars
Dodgeball and Murphy's Law
Two Y/n's, One Forest
Phenex and Gremory
Old friends
The Assassination Classroom Returns
Holy Blueberry
Father
Reforging bonds
Awakening True Rage
Scars of Grief
Crossovers
Poolside Shenanigans
Parental Shenanigans
Open House Antics
Vampires and time stopping bullshit.
A/N
Two Sides of the Same Coin
Conference Hijinks
Samael Territory
Kanna L/N
An AV Star in Town
Foodgasms Everywhere!
Peerage Antics!
High Class Chaos
Peerage Time
10k!?!?!?!?
Shiro and Kuro
Ascension
Reunion Time!
Wolves, Sharks and Oversized Gators
Evolution
Unholy Vengeance
A/n part 2: battle tendency
New Transfers from Heaven
Y/n says hello!
Shenanigans in Kyoto
The Phoenix meets The Badass
Clash of the Titans
Issei!?
Kresus
A Fathers Bond
An Emotional Wreck
Breaking Point
A Broken Family
Rebuilding
One Thousand Voices
The Might of the Chapter's Finest
This Ends Now!
Give it a minute
Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Samael's funeral?
Do Not Corrupt
One more!!!
Nice

Trinity Awakens

17.8K 241 159
由 Raging__Wolf

Riser and Y/n stood on different sides of the arena. They'd agreed to fight immediately, but Y/n had a few things that he wanted to say to Riser.

Flashback

Grayfia: "I assume that both parties are ready?"

Riser: "Riser will clip this creatures wings."

Y/n: "fuck you too, ass clown. Anyway, I wanna throw a little bet on the table."

Riser: "a bet? Riser is intrigued."

Y/n: "if I win, then you will not marry Rias, your high ranking devil status will be considered moot and your peerage will be handed over to Rias as a second peerage."

Rias: "Y/n..."

Riser: "and if Riser wins?"

Y/n: "then you can marry Rias and I'll become your personal butler, for eternity."

Riser: "Ha! Riser accepts your terms, I'll even let you call in one of your little friends to help."

Y/n: "I will be fighting you alone, Riser."

Flashback end

Y/n was giving Riser an irritating smirk, and it was working.

Riser: "why are you smiling?"

Y/n: "because, I know that you'll lose. Your arrogant nature will end you."

Riser: "oh? Riser is intrigued."

Y/n: "Hmph, REXALIAN!!"

Without so much as a warning, a familiar golden crown appeared on Y/n's head.

Y/n: "not only do I have the benefits of being a Phoenix, but I also have three dragons that have my back."

Rexalian: "allow me to make a suggestion, brother."

Y/n: "go for it."

Rexalian: "show him true fear, unleash trinity."

Y/n: "can I do that with my current strength?"

Rexalian: "yes, I believe in you, brother."

Y/n: "alright then. Let's try it!"

Rexalian: "yes, let's."

I nodded and felt power building up within me.

Rexalian: "Hear me, I am the chaos that lies within Thy soul."

Nerolyth: "I am the judgement that befalls our enemies."

Cykran: "and I am the order that binds them together."

Y/n could feel the next line coming to his head and he acted on instinct.

Y/n: "I command these three shards. now awaken, thee who sleeps in pieces. Come forth, TRINITY DRAGON EMPEROR!!"

A bright light shine forth from underneath him, he looked down and saw a magic circle. Before he could react, a regal, female voice echoed out, making Riser fall on his ass from surprise.

???: "so you are the one who wields my sacred gear?"

Y/n: "you must be Trinity?"

Trinity laughed.

Trinity: "yes, child. I am Trinity. I assume that you wish me to assist you in defeating this creature in front of you?"

Y/n: "please."

She laughed once more and a brighter light consumed Y/n. When it died down, everyone looked at him, awestruck.

(replace the feathered wings with your Phoenix wings.)

Y/n: "ohoho, this is cool."

He laughed to himself, then turned to face Riser.

Y/n: "Trinity, how long's it been since you last spread your wings?"

Trinity: "a few thousand years."

Y/n: "then how about a test drive?"

Trinity: "that sounds good, child."

Without warning, Y/n charged at Riser with impossible speeds, he delivered a vicious uppercut to the devils jaw. Y/n was determined to beat some sense into his opponent, so he didn't stop there. He followed up his first attack with a roundhouse kick that connected with Riser's head.

Riser stumbled back at the sheer power boost that Trinity was giving Y/n.

Y/n: "you see, Riser? You can't win."

Riser: "RISER WILL NOT SHAME HIS FAMILY!!!"

When he said that, Ravel knew that he wasn't going to go down until he couldn't fight anymore.

Ravel: "Hyoudou!"

Y/n: "eh? Wassup!?"

Ravel: "don't kill him...please."

Y/n smiled at the blonde.

Y/n: "I'll try my best."

Ravel smiled and continued watching the fight with a slight blush on her face. This didn't go unnoticed by Rias.

Rias: "you totally like him, don't you Ravel?"

Ravel: "huh!? I-I'm not..."

Rias just laughed and smiled at the Phenex.

Rias: "if you want him, then you'll have to deal with Sona and Myself."

Ravel smiled, accepting the challenge. The two then turned their attention back to the fight.

Riser flew at Y/n at high speeds, Y/n was able to intercept the attack and counter it with a jab to the stomach. Riser reeled back from the attack and Y/n went in for another attack. He didn't anticipate that Riser was waiting for it, the devil threw a ball of flame straight at Y/n's face.

Thankfully, Trinity was on hand.

Trinity: "Enhance!"

Y/n's speed was given a drastic boost and he was able to jump out of the way and nail Riser in the back of the head.

Y/n: "thanks Trinity, I owe ya."

Trinity: "nonsense, child. This pathetic creature resorted to underhanded tactics. Honestly, and you call yourself a high ranking devil!?"

Riser: "RISER WILL NOT BE LECTURED BY A LOW CLASS WHELP!!!"

Y/n: "then learn from a real Phoenix. You can't win."

Trinity: "child, listen to me, we can defeat him here and now. It will hurt, but it will be enough to put him out of commission."

Y/n: "if it helps me save Rias, I'm all for it."

Trinity: "Haha! Perfect, then I warn you, this will hurt."

Y/n: "bring it."

Riser: "RISER WILL NOT BE IGNORED, HYOUDOU!!!"

Riser flew straight at Y/n and delivered a nasty right hook to Y/n's helmet. What he didn't anticipate was the burning pain that shot through his arm when he landed the hit.

Riser: "AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!"

Ravel: "big Brother?"

Y/n: "damn, you really hit hard. It's a shame that you're such a twat."

Riser: "w-WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?"

Trinity: "don't feel too bad, Phenex. My partner is also feeling a bit sore. I simply imbued my armour with holy magic, so you can't even touch us."

Riser: "HOLY MAGIC!?!?"

Y/n: "yeah, and trust me, I'm not getting an easier time than you, pal. So just give up, if you keep attacking me, you'll die."

Riser: "RISER WILL NOT BE MOCKED!!!"

The arrogant devil flew straight towards Y/n, who sighed and drove an uppercut straight into Risers gut. Riser fell to the ground, clutching his stomach whilst he writhed in pain.

Y/n: "Riser, give up and let yourself heal."

Riser: "NEVER!!"

He tried standing up, but he stumbled and fell back to the floor.

Y/n: "for crying out loud. Get a fucking grip Riser."

Riser: "RISER REFUSES TO GIVE UP!!!"

Y/n: "FUCKING LISTEN TO ME ASS CLOWN!!!"

Everyone was taken aback by this, they'd come to know Y/n as an easy going person. But now they were seeing him when he was angry.

Y/n: "IF YOU WANNA FUCKING DIE, THEN DO IT ON YOUR OWN TIME!! DON'T WASTE MINE, OR ANYONE ELSE'S BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF!!"

Y/n's voice thundered throughout the arena. Even Risers Peerage were shocked by the sudden turnaround in Y/n's attitude.

Allia: "Y/n...calm yourself."

Y/n: "I...right, sorry."

Ravel: "Hyoudou's right, brother. You should let yourself heal. Give up, Riser."

Riser: "Ravel...you...YOU CORRUPTED HER YOU INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE SHIT!!!!!"

Ravel: "Riser, No!!"

Allia: "Y/n, get out of there."

Y/n didn't move. He just stood there, trembling.

Riser: "are you afraid of Riser, Hyoudou!? You should be!"

What Riser didn't realise was, Y/n wasn't trembling with fear. He was trembling with fury.

Y/n looked up at Riser and instead of the E/C eyes that he once had. Riser was now staring into two white voids.

Y/n: "you honestly think that I'm afraid of you? Pathetic."

Y/n's wings sprouted from behind him. Only something was different about them now.

They were completely black. The flames that surrounded them were dark grey and they gave every devil there an ominous feeling.

Y/n then advanced on Riser. The terrified devil backed up and held out his hands to protect himself.

Riser: "Yubelluna, Help!"

Risers Queen didn't move. She just looked at her master disapprovingly.

Yubelluna: "I've asked you that many times, Lord Riser. You've never helped me when I needed it, you only used me and defiled mine and all of the others' bodies!"

Allia flew down to her son and embraced him. Feeling the rage emanating from him was saddening enough. But the fact that it took so much to bring it out made her proud.

Allia: "Rest, Y/n. You've done tremendously well. I couldn't be more proud, my son."

She gently caressed his head as she embraced him. Rias ran down to him and when she saw the black wings turn back to their signature orange-red colour. She launched herself into his arms.

Y/n: "hey, Rias."

Rias: "you idiot...you complete idiot."

Y/n: "I'm your idiot though, right?"

Rias parted from him for a second and smiled at him.

Rias: "you're damn right you are."

Y/n then put his hand behind her head and pulled her in for a kiss. Their lips met and the two stood there for what felt like an eternity, but in reality it was about thirty seconds.

When the two parted, Y/n was tackled into another hug, by someone that he didn't expect.

Issei.

Issei: "don't fucking do that, asshole!"

Y/n: "sorry, brother. I kinda lost it there, huh?"

Issei: "you're fuckin' A right you did!"

Y/n: "I know...that was still pretty badass though."

Kiba: "I'd have to agree with Y/n. That was awesome."

Issei: "yeah. I guess."

Then Grayfia walked over to the group.

Grayfia: "I will report this to Sirzechs. I'm sure he'll understand the situation."

Rias: "thank you Grayfia."

Y/n: "hey, Trinity? You still there?"

Trinity: "yes, I am here child."

Y/n: "am I gonna pass out once we're done?"

Trinity: "more than likely. You exhausted a lot of stamina and took quite a bit of damage from the holy magic I imbued into the armour. You will need rest anyway."

Y/n: "right, in that case, just drop me here. I'm fuckin' tired."

Trinity: "haha! Okay, until we meet again, Y/n."

And with that, Trinity split back into the three dragon shards and Y/n face-planted onto the floor.

Y/n woke up the next day with a pounding headache and a Crimson Haired girl sleeping in his bed next to him.

Y/n smiled as he pulled the covers away from her face. Rias stirred and opened her eyes. When she saw that Y/n was awake and smiling at her, she couldn't help herself and she threw herself into his arms once again. The couple laid there, and held each other as if it was the last time they'd see one another again. It was a weekend, so they had all the time in the world to spend with each other.

They spent the whole day cuddling and flirting. Eventually, Rias managed to convince Y/n to sing her something. Which he did.

He started off with something...less than ideal.

Even though it wasn't the ideal song that Rias would've liked Y/n to sing for her, she was still on the floor with laughter.

Rias: "Y/n, Sing something else!"

Y/n: "what!? It's a sad song?"

Rias: "then why are we laughing!?"

She was right, even Y/n was struggling to control himself.

Y/n: "alright, how about this one then."

Y/n pulled up an acoustic guitar and began to sing.

When the song was over, Rias gave Y/n another hug and the two went out on another date.

Little did Y/n know that fate was a cruel mistress, and she had already started the timer on someone close to him.

*A/n: "that's it! Season one is over. Next, we're starting season two and we're gonna get some of Risers Peerage enrolled into Kuoh. Namely, Ni, Li, Ile, Nel, Mira and Ravel. For now though, we're done and if you read that little bit of foreshadowing, then I'll let you guess who's on the clock. Ciao!"*

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

27.2K 428 31
Devils..Angels...Fallen Angels....They're real...and their power is so terrifying that it could even make the gods bow before them....this...is not t...
5.3K 83 7
Isa hyoudou was very fimalier with the supernatural. And was considered one of the best worriers form with in the three factions. But one day Isa end...
1M 13.4K 73
(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. but something within him was about to awak...
8.6K 199 10
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...