~Target~ Changlix

By glittergyu

Felix- the boy who is everyones targer. Changbin- school's most popular kid, who is loved by everyone. contai... More

~Changbin Introduction ~
~Felix Introduction~
~First school day~
~I will end you Changbin~
~You still look ugly~
~GYU~
~Something new~
~Get lost!~
~Mood swings~
~The rain~
~English lesson~
~We don't want him here~
~Sad~
~Wana hangout?~
~Let's give him a chance~
~Then let's call it date?~
~No way!~
~Is this a joke to you?~
~I miss him~
~Mum, who was it?~
~Coma~
~Chronosaurus street~
~He's up!~
~More like BOY-friends~
~Binie!~
~He will stay with me~
~I will like, live here?~
~Of course i did baby~
~Like what you see?~
~I like you really much~
~Don't be sad Lixie~
~Where's Felix?~
~Boyfriend~
~Can Felix live with us~
~You know you saved me?~
~I love you Bokie~
~When did i ever?~
~He's gona run away!~
~I found him like this~
~Are you jealous again?~
~No, I'm fine!~
~I'm totally fine~
~Baby!~
~Hey, lovebirds!?~
~Ohh yea, they know~
~I'm bored~
~I know the true~
~Nice story!~
~Kiss me!~
~You wish!~
~No!~
~I'm glad to help you!~
~Save?~
~Felix would never~
~Oh no!~
~We do care Felix~
~AHHHHH~
~Sorry~
~Alright~
~End~
Criminal
~Pool party~
Help
(Autor needs to say something)

~It hurts!~

9.1K 364 422
By glittergyu

Jisung

Changbin?

Is Felix alright?

I will be there after 5 minutes!

He's oky Changbin, but how about you?

I'm fine, really!

Doesn't sound fine to me.

Jisung I'm oky, i swear.

Alright, we are waiting for you.

Felix is crying.

My baby!

I'm running!!!

Oky see you soon.

*****

Jisung: "Felix please calm down"

Felix was crying because he thought that Changbin run away from him after seeing Felix like this. Seonghwa's words were still in his head. Felix was worthless and ugly. He believed those words.

Chan: "His in school, he just texted me!"

Felix looked up and tried to swipe off his tear's.

Felix: "Changbin's here?"

The doors opened and Felix saw Changbin. The smaller one didn't moved, he saw the blonde boy in the couch legs tightly pressed against his chest and felt like crying in the moment.

Felix: "Binie!"

Changbin went closer to Felix and sat infront of him, while placing hand's on blonde boy's legs. He took Felix hands away from his face and placed them on his cheeks instead.

Changbin: "I'm so sorry Felix!, it's all my fault... please baby forgive me!"

Changbin looked at Felix scratched face and lightly touched the wounds what was on his cheek's.

Felix: "Please don't....i look ugly"

Changbin didn't know how to respond, the most beautiful boy in the world just called himself ugly. The boy he loved.

Changbin: "Who said that to you?"

Felix let out a shaking breath and looked down.

Felix: "Seonghwa"

Changbin: "You are the most beautiful one for me!"

Changbin had no idea that Seonghwa could do that, of course he was one of the Hongjoong's boy's, but he was also friends with Changbin.

Changbin: "Don't worry baby, he will never hurt you again, no one will ever hurt you again!"

Felix put his legs down and hugged Changbin who responded immediately wrapping hands around the smallers waist and turning them around. Felix on top of Changbin's lap, legs on both sides of Changbin ones.

Felix: "Let's go home binie"

Changbin leaned in and kissed Felix lips.

Felix: "It hurts!"

Changbin: "Oww, sorry!"

Felix smirked and kissed Changbin back.

Felix: "I didn't said you can stop!"

*****

Changbin opened car's doors for Felix and slowly took Felix in his arms. Felix wrapped legs around Changbin's waist and tightly held his hands around Changbin's neck. He was still hurting and couldn't walk by himself, Felix stomach was hurted the most. Changbin closed the door's and hugged the blonde boy in his arms.

It was difficult for Changbin to unlock the doors, but somehow he made it. They entered the house and Changbin put Felix on the couch and sat down next to him.

Changbin: "Are you hungry?"

Felix: "My stomach hurts Binie"

Changbin could see a single tear running down from Felix cheek. He was so upset, because the blonde boy was in so much pain because of him.

Changbin: "Lift up your shirt Bokie"

Felix wasn't shy around Changbin anymore, they have seen each other completely naked two time's and they were comfortable around each other. Felix lifted his shirt up and looked down.

Changbin kneeled down infront of Felix and lightly touched Felix stomach. Some dark blue bruises were placed around his stomach.

Changbin: "Where does it hurt baby?"

Felix: "All around the lower part of the stomach"

Changbin: "But you don't have any bruises there, does it really hurts?"

Felix: "Yes"

Changbin: "Alright"

Changbin pressed little kisses all around Felix stomach making the blonde chuckle.

Felix: "Binie haha stop, it tickles!"

Changbin looked up and smiled, because Felix had that smile on his face.

Changbin: "But it doesn't hurt that much anymore, does it?"

Felix cupped Changbin's cheeks and leaned down to kiss the smaller one. Changbin responded and slowly picked Felix up from the couch. He pulled away and kissed Felix nose.

Changbin: "I will make you a bubble bath oky?"

Felix nodded and hugged Changbin.

Felix: "I love you!"

Changbin "I love you as well!"

*****

In the next morning Changbin wake up, because Felix wasn't next to him when he tried to hug him. Changbin rubbed his eye's and looked around. Felix wasn't in the room. Usually Changbin was the first one who wakes up in the mornings, so it was a little bit to strange.

Changbin: "Felix!"

He didn't heard the reply so he went out of the bedroom before checking the bathroom. Felix wasn't in bathroom as well. Weird. Changbin could hear someone in the kitchen so he went there.

Felix: "Binie?"

Changbin finally saw the blonde boy sitting besides the table and eating some leftovers of the last night.

Changbin: "Why are you not sleeping Felix, it's 7 AM, we still have time before school starts"

He went closer to Felix and hugged him from behind, head resting on Felix shoulder.

Changbin: "You usually don't eat that much breakfast, what's wrong baby?"

Felix sighed and looked at Changbin.

Felix: "I wasn't hungry last night remember?"

Changbin: "And now you are, at 7AM?"

Felix: "I'm not allowed to eat?"

Felix was starting to get annoyed.

Changbin: "Baby, i didn't said that!... it's just, you act differently"

Felix: "What do you mean?"

Changbin: "Doe's your stomach still hurts?"

Felix looked down and then looked at Changbin who had really worried eye's.

Felix: "I think no, it hurts when i move, probably because of the bruises..."

Changbin stood up and took a glass from the cupboard, then poured some water in it and passed the glass to Felix.

Changbin: "Drink it please!"

Felix took the glass and stood up.

Felix: "I think i will not be able to sleep anymore Binie"

Changbin smiled and went closer to Felix resting he's hand around he's waist.

Changbin: "I know, we can go and cuddle?"

Felix smiled and run to their room to get ready for the tickle's and cuddles. Changbin watched the blonde boy run away and slowly went to their bedroom as well, while thinking how lucky he actually was to have Felix by he's side.

_____

So basically i did one quiz and now i know...

I Am Changbin's...

Long Yooooooohhh 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 2.4K 27
Changbin realises he's pregnant with his ex-boyfriend. Minho ~fluff ~smut
156K 8.6K 20
❝hey changbin. is that a cell phone in your back pocket? 'cause your ass is calling m--❞ ❝shut up, felix.❞ ♡ Felix, the new student at school, finds...
110K 589 26
Stray kids smut, Some are reader x member Others are member x member
12.1K 216 24
stray kids imagines.・゜✭・