Badder than Bad (Plus size st...

By Undiscoveredbeauty_

"One day l decided that I was beautiful, and so I carried out my life as if I was a beautiful girl. I wear co... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chanter 6/Author's note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author's note: The messages
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Author's note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Author's note: The comments
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Author's note & my new book "The Dark Big girl" preview
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 19

59.9K 2K 522
By Undiscoveredbeauty_

Vince on side .

Drew's POV

I was in my last class for the day Science . While everybody was sitting there talking I was busy staring at Belle. She was so beautiful with her flawless dark skin and her thick shoulder length hair . She was truly a goddess but I wish she would just see it.

"Drew!" Steven yelled.

"Damn what?" I said.

"Bruh you good? I been calling your name for a good 5 minutes." He said.

"Sorry I was busy." I said.

"Mhm busy staring at Belle Miller." He said.

"I mean man who wouldn't stare she so damn beautiful, her skin, her personality and her eyes shesh don't even get me started." I said.

"Sounds like someone's in love." He said.

Maybe he was right. Maybe I am feeling Belle.

"Man we just got into the 8th grade shut up. what's up with you and Briana ?" I said.

"I don't even know she must be on her period cause when I went to her locker this morning with candy she ate it all and called me the best boyfriend ever and then she yelled at me." He said making me laugh.

"Hey Steven." Briana said.

"Hey baby girl. You good now?" Steven said.

"Yeah I'm fine. Oh hey Drew, I seen ya eyeing my girl Belle over there." She said.

"Um Yea." I said.

"You like her don't you?" She asked. Before I could answer the teacher walked and began class.

As I noticed some of the other guys in our class was making fun of her.

"Damn I would never want a dark skin girlfriend. Light skin where its at!" Paul said.

"Right! Them dark skin girls ain't got shit on these light skin girls . Right Drew ?". Dillon said.

I looked up to see Belle staring at me waiting to hear what I have to say.

" Nah Bruh dark skin girls are pretty too." I said.

"Man whatever." Paul and Dillon said.

I looked to see Belle blushing with a small smile on her face.

"Ok class before we leave I'm going to assign partners for the project." Mr. Lowes said.

I didn't really pay attention until I heard my name.

"And Belle and Drew." He said.

This is perfect, we're both partners now I can have a chance to get closer to her.

"So I'll just do all the work and you can present." Belle said as she sat down next to me.

"No we both are gonna do the work and present that's what partners do." I said.

I could tell every person she worked with did that to her probably all the time.

"Why are you so nice to me?" She asked.

"Why wouldn't I ? Listen I just want to be a least your friend." I said.

"I guess but with a girl looks like charcoal like Paul and Dillon said." She said.

"I think your beautiful as ever. I mean in my head your like a goddess." I said.

She looked away and blushed.

"You look even more gorgeous  when you blush." I said .

"Thank you. So should we start the project at your place?" She asked.

"Um Yea I'll text my older sister." I said.

Ebony's POV

Drew : hey sis can Belle come over for our project pleaseeeeee?

Ebony: of course I would love to meet my baby brother's girlfrienddddddd.

Drew : chill she's not my girlfriend ......... Yet.

Ebony:awwww .

I put down my phone and ran downstairs to see Wayne on the couch with Autumn since she had a half a day.

"Drewsbringinghisgirlfriendoverandimsoexcited!" I said.

"Girl calm down and say it slow." he said.

"Drew's bringing his girlfriend over and I'm so excited."  I said.

"Yea I could see that but you gotta chill, I'm pretty sure Drew don't want his older sister tryna embarrass him in front of his crush." He said.

A few minutes later Drew came in with a dark skin girl with shoulder length hair.

"Belle this is my sister Ebony, her boyfriend Wayne and his daughter Autumn. Everybody this is Belle." Drew said.

"Hi its so nice to meet you ." I said all excited.

"Its nice to meet you too." She said shyly.

"Hi! I'm Autumn! Are you Drew's girlfriend?" Autumn said.

Drew started fake coughing. "Okaayyyy, Autumn that's enough. I'm sorry for her question." Wayne said picking up Autumn and giving her a piggy back ride.

"Its Ok, she's really pretty." Belle said.

"Thank you and Your gorgeous." Autumn said.

"Um I guess thank you." She said.

"Well we're going upstairs to my room." Drew said.

Drew's POV

We were almost done the project. I couldn't help but stare at Belle , her pretty brown eyes, full lips. My thoughts were interrupted by Belle.

"Drew are you ok? You been staring at me weirdly." She said.

"Its just your beautiful." I said.

"You don't have to lie. I can't be beautiful cause I'm dar-." She said before I cut her off.

"Cause your dark skin doesn't change who you are. Your still beautiful and I really like you." I said. I can't believe I just said that. What if she doesn't like me back?

"Well to be honest I always liked you since 6th grade when you defended me when I was getting bullied." She said blushing.

Her blushing made her even more gorgeous . I leaned in and kissed her. It felt amazing and so passionate for my first kiss.

We pulled anyway and she was even blushing more.

"I'm sorry if yo-." I said until she cut me off.

"Its on thanks for giving me my first kiss." She said.

"No problem, um I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend." I said nervously.

"Yes Drew I would love to be your girlfriend ." she said smiling.

Hey guys so I finally updated again. I hope you guys liked this chapterDon't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 11.7K 31
"Every since I've moved here he's been looking at me with lust in his eyes, i can see it but i wanna know....why me?" Rochelle Johnson is a 16, curvy...
18.4K 534 31
This story is about a girl name Essence Who Falls For a Boy Name Carter but the streets known him as Shakey. But is it Love or lust? Essence is 17 a...
171K 3.9K 64
Life ain't easy, from beginning to end Denia always dealt with tough challenges about her weight, but this time life throws her two different things...
30.2K 842 24
Asia was one of the prettiest girls in school. She was extremely smart, she had the best choice of clothing and she could dance any style of dance. ...