Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 27

17.9K 826 59
By RojalinKKGSR

"Offo Mumma, Calm down."

Anita shook her head hearing Anjali's soothing voice from other side of phone.

Anita was just too much tensed for Arnav and Khushi, she did not find anyone than Anjali suitable for sharing this inner turmoil of her.

Anita (over phone)- Anjali, you are saying this because you are not here to notice anything, and here I'm unable to find out what's going on between Chotey and khushi.

Anjali sighed hearing Anita's worried voice, today she herself is a mother may she would have reacted the same way like Anita was doing if she had been there at her place noticing differences between her children.

Anjali- Mumma, I'll talk to Chotey, ok?? But you please don't get hyper unless you will spoil your health.

Anjali warned her mother but very gently, after talking some time they hanged up the call.

***********************

Today had been a busy day for Arnav, and nothing other than a shower can remove that fatigue from his body. Turning on the shower, Arnav stood under it letting the water flow touching his body intimately. After almost 15 minutes, he turned off the shower, wrapping the white towel around his waist he came out of washroom.

He was about to take out his clothes from cupboard when his phone rang, and seeing Anjali's name flashing on screen a beautiful smile came across on his face. He was happy to talk to his sister.

Arnav- Hi Di.

Anjali- Hi Chotey, How are you?? You have almost forgotten your one and only sister Chotey. (she complained sweetly.)

Arnav- Do you give me any chance to do so.. In each 2-3 days your call comes and you tell the same thing..(Anjali pouted her lips.) Are not you tired of doing melo drama??

Her jaw dropped, Anjali – How insensitive have you become Chotey?? Ese karte hai apni Di se baat?? (Does anyone talk to his sister like this??)

Arnav sighed- Come to point Di, I know when ever you start acting so innocent something surely cooking in your brain.. So spit out right now.

Anjali teased him back- Aww.. That's so cute.. Mera bhai mujhe kitna ache se janta hai, mujhe to pata hi nehi tha.( I had never known my brother knows me too well!!)

Before Arnav could say further, Anjali stopped her- Acha batao (fine, tell me), what's going on in between you and khushi??

Arnav shuddered his shoulder as if imagining Anjali's reaction in front of him physically- What's going one.. Will you be clear Di??

Anjali did not irritate him more and discussed Anita's worry with him. She cleared everything to him and he was patient while listening to Anjali.  Arnav heard everything attentively and finally said.

" Nothing is there so serious Di. If there were any serious problem, then you guys would be very first to know that. Trust me!!" 

Anjali- We will be there for you both Chotey.

Arnav nodded his head- I know that Di.

They hanged up the call, Arnav quickly wore his clothes and went downstairs to talk to Aarav about some official matter.

Dinner was served, But unlike other days, it was Arnav's turn to look down while Khushi's eyes were scanning everything. Even today too Anita had not asked her anything relating to that night's incident, does this mean she misunderstood him?? But..

Anita noticed Khushi only playing with spoon and cutlery not eating anything, Anita- If you are done with your play, will you mind to have something Khushi.

That dragged both Arnav and Aarav' s attention towards her, Khushi gave a nervous smile then concentrated back on her food not wishing to see anymore such situation once again.

Should she apologize to Arnav??

Khushi shook her head negatively, this should never happen!! She can't bend in front of him!! That would prove her weak point and Arnav will take the advantage of that for whole life. Khushi again paused her thought.. Whole life?? But since when had she started considering him an integral part of her future life?? That's never going to happen.. She can't see them together in future life unless that would be toxic for her.. She frowned.

Khushi fought back with herself.

After a lot of argument with herself, Khushi finally concluded nothing

It was morning, Khushi was still on her bed thinking what to do further. Having no alternative, she called her savior.

Khushi- Nitu, Tell me how to say sorry without saying sorry??

Nitya hit her face with pillow hearing something like this from khushi as first thing in morning.

Nitya- Khushi, can you do me a favor??( khushi hummed excitedly..) (Nitya screamed back ) Block my number on your that god damn idiotic phone Khushi!!! (khushi jerked back.) Your call has made my life hell..

Khushi twisted her lips- I did not know you were till now staying in any kind of heaven..

Nitya screamed back- Gussa mat dila khushi.. (don't angry me khushi..)

Khushi fought- Here I'm asking for your help and what are you doing?? Go to hell Nitu, and don't show me your face.

Nitya screamed- Tu bhi apni sakal mat dikhana.. Sorry bolna hai wo bhi bina bole.. Tu pagal hai khushi?? ( You too don't show me your face.. You want to say sorry but without saying.. Are you out of your sense khushi??)

Khushi- Why don't you tell me directly you have no sort of idea on this..

Nitya- I'm not a machine who produces idea.. You understood!!

Khushi- Ek kam kar Nitu, Ek acha sa blade le aur apni gala kat de.. Koi bhi kam ke liye nehi hai tu.. ( You know what Nitu, you should go for suicide... You are good for nothing..)

They both humped for few more seconds, then there was a plain silence after which Nitya said- 

"Ab sun.. (Now listen to me.) A way to person's heart by stomach.. You should prepare something yummy for that person to whom you want to say sorry but could not.."

Khushi screamed- I don't want to impress Arnav, Nitya.. Give me fruitful idea..

Nitya groaned- Go to hell khushi and ..(But stopped as she reminded herself... Did khushi take Arnav's idea??)

Nitya giggled- What did you do that you want to say sorry to him?? Tell me..

Khushi scratched her head- Nitu, I'll explain you later.. But not now..

Nitya took a deep sigh- See, apart from this you can't do anything for him at least as per my knowledge..

Khushi- What's there that I can't do??

Nitya- Can you make him agree for date??

Khushi- That's never going to happen.. Mujhe sorry bolna hai.. use propose nehi karna hai Nitu.. ( I want to say sorry only, I am not going to propose him..)

Nitya- That's why saying, prepare something yummy food for everyone but taking into mind that it should be as per his like. Thoda sa pamper karo.. Wo apne aap man jayega Meri jaan..( You just have to pamper him a little, And you will see he is not upset with you anymore sweet heart..)

Unlike always Khushi got ready earlier, Anita was surprised seeing her- How come you are up so early today??

Khushi giggled, wrapping her arms around Anita's shoulder- Actually the matter is I want to help my Mumma.. That's why.. (she kissed Anita's cheek lovingly.) You do so much work..

Anita smiled seeing her gesture.

Khushi prepared coffee for everyone, Anita said while chopping veggies for breakfast- Khushi, Can you go and give coffee to Arnav??

Khushi first thought to deny, then stopped herself remembering Nitya's idea. She took coffee for him and started climbing up towards his room but not before mumbling and calming herself down "Khushi.. Take deep breath and release.. You just have to give him coffee and return back.. The end of the story.. That's it."

Khushi stood in front of the door to Arnav's room and knocked very slowly. But no response came, khushi mumbled to herself, "See, everyday he wakes up early but he has to wake up late only today.. My plight.. Oh jesus!!"

She knocked louder this time and before she could knock thrice an annoyed reply came "Who is there??"

Khushi gulped down- It's me.. Khushi.

Arnav groaned, buried his face in pillow before getting up from bed. Slipping into his slippers, he walked towards door and saw Khushi at his door way with a coffee cup.

Khushi was about to wish him morning which she had never done before but stopped as she saw him wearing no shirt except that track pant. Her eyes got widen..

Arnav noticed her wide eyes, he shook his head walking inside his room grabbing his shirt on bedrest.

Khushi came back to earth seeing him buttoning down his shirt- Don't you have any shame??

Arnav turned to her and spoke- I don't like wearing shirts while sleeping, it makes me feel suffocate!!

She made face not Khushi mumbled something after this reply which Arnav could not understand. Thrusting the cup in his hand khushi said- Have your coffee.. Mumma sent for you.

She chose to escape soon from his sights, she was feeling weak already seeing him in his not-so-appropriate look. Her heart started beating loudly which has started recently each time she faces some really close situation with him. Is everything fine with her?? But she could not wipe away that pinkish glow on her cheek. She started feeling goose bumps all over her skin.

Forget about pampering him to melt down his heart, she was unable to stand in front of longer.. Thought Khushi while climbing down to kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
611K 27.1K 54
Arnav and Khushi Are destined for each other. this is roller coaster journey of two Love birds.
Junoon By Anjanaa

Fanfiction

414K 18.7K 43
A bond made out of misunderstanding. A relationship made of Hate from one end and Love from the other end. Story of a lovely girl Kushi Gupta and h...
223K 14K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.