Stargazer (Lesbian Story, OLD)

By DanniNightShade

(Part 3 of Nightshade) It's been 200 years since Rose died, and now Myra is sitting on her throne. She'll hav... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 37

3.5K 186 14
By DanniNightShade

Nokiya

I closed my door quietly as to not wake Ari. I told her I needed to see Rose, and she asked if she could fall asleep with me before I left, and I gladly allowed her.

Xena ran past me just as I closed the door, and I yelped. "Xena watch o- Bells!"

But it was too late. Bells couldn't see over the blankets she was carrying, so Xena plowed into her, throwing them everywhere.

I jogged over finding both of them on the floor. Xena was laying on top of Bells, her head resting on her chest, and her legs between Bells's who was on her back.

"Sorry Bells. I didn't think anyone wouldn't be able to see me." Xena groaned.

Bells pet the back of Xena's head. "It's alright." She nodded a bit. "But please get up."

Xena went to get up but just as she did, Kat came around the corner holding a vase in one arm. The stopped and stared at the two on the floor before looking up at me with narrowed eyes.

"This was an accident right?" She asked.

"Yeah. Xena was running in the hallway." I answered.

"Again!? You already broke the vase!" Kat groaned.

Xena rolled off Bells before getting up. I helped Bells pick up the blankets but I didn't hand them to her. She stood up and dusted herself off.

"I was running because Shana started tickling me." Xena said as she rubbed her arm nervously.

I smirked a bit. "Are you mates?"

"I-I don't... maybe... I guess." Xena answered.

"You should know." Kat said as she walked over to Bells and took her hand with her free one, as if daring anyone to try to touch her again.

"Well I don't know." Xena said. "Why should I know? What if I want to enjoy the mystery of not knowing?"

"Then you're cute." I told her with a smirk. Xena rolled her eyes.

"You guys are totally teasing me." Xena sighed.

"Of course we are." Kat said. "I just saw you on top of my wife."

"Kathrine." Bells glared getting Kat to shrug with a smile.

"You're so mean." I rolled my eyes.

"Its a odd friendship. She breaks things, I laugh about them and help her up, then groan about it later when I realize I'm still the maid." Kat smiled. "She's a good kid, just a bit clumsy."

"Thanks?" Xena questioned.

"Go see Shana." I smiled and tapped Xena on the shoulder.

Xena smiled and nodded. As she walked past Kat she touched her arm, whether to make sure she was there, or to thank her for being playful.

I smirked a bit then said goodnight to the maids before walking to Rose's room.

When I stepped in my breath was taken away. I expected a bedroom, but instead I found a forest. I blinked and looked at the Spriggans walking around the massive tree in the middle of the room, pulling the moss off the bottom.

I stepped in and stepped over a few tree roots. A Spriggan stood up in front of me and startled me, as I thought it was a bush. I fell against the large tree and yelped at the spark of magic that literally created light beneath my hand.

I stumbled back as the bark on the tree twisted into a face before smiling at me. "Aurora? Is that you?" The tree asked.

"N-No. I'm half of Aurora." I answered. "My name is Nokiya."

"Ah. Nokiya. I take it you do not remember me?" The tree questioned and I shook my head. "I am Venus. I delivered the Fragments here from Elysium. For a new Fragment to be born, they must fall from my bark."

"Oh. Interesting." I nodded as I examined the tree. "Are you an Ent?"

Venus laughed. "No. I am bound to where I stand. I cannot move. My roots have rooted throughout the castle and into the ground below. But I am happy here, so you have no need to worry."

"I-I didn't say that I was?" I raised an eyebrow.

It went to say more but Rose touched my shoulder and I jumped once again. I almost struck her thinking it was another Spriggan.

She smiled at me when I turned around and I could only return the gentle smile. "I hope Venus was not confusing you? I'm afraid she still sees you as Aurora." Rose told me.

I sighed. "I noticed." I shivered a little thinking of being permanently crammed in the same body as Akiya. "But I still wanted to talk to you about something."

"Anything Nokiya." Rose smiled as she led me away from the tree, waving away some of the Spriggans who were curious a dragon walked in here.

"Ariadne can come with me right? She doesn't have to stay anymore?" I asked.

"Of course she can go with you."

"No. I guess. I mean to ask if Avali was lying. Bella is now in Myra's hand, so nothing holds up the barrier. What will keep the Village of Nightshade safe?" I asked.

"I think after hearing that the Nightshades participated in the War of Exodious, they will reconsider attacking a village that now supports dragons, shades, werewolves, vampires, and a nymph or two." Rose smiled.

"You think?" I smiled.

"I know so." She put her arm around my waist as she turned to look towards the door to the rest of the castle. She waved her hand in the air and symbols floated up from the small pond between us and the door. "But for now, I think I could use someone to help me."

"Help you?" I questioned.

"Help me." Rose nodded. "I have a need of you and your sister. But, not of Aurora if you understand my meaning. Chaos and Order, although they are two sides of a coin, are meant to be their own beings, with their own relationships, and their own needs. But I can still use the two of you here. After all, I'll need you two to help with our new world."

"Wait what?"

"Elysium has decided to make you an offer." Rose smirked. "Instead of joining you two to make one Fragment, why not just have two?"

"You're going to make me and Akiya Fragments on our own?" My mouth nearly hit the floor.

The symbols danced around above the water, their language slowly becoming known to me.

"I can stay with Ari and Akiya can stay with Camelia?" I asked, my hands moving to the symbols before tossing them around, creating other words with them.

"Of course. I would never take your life away from you." Rose said. "No tricks, no jokes. Just you, joining with our voice."

Akiya practically kicked open the door to Rose's bedroom. "You better fucking say yes!" She roared as she made our way over.

A grin stretched across my face as I put the last of the symbols into place.

Nokiya and Akiya Alvar, Fragments of Order and Chaos. The right and left hands of Elysium.

Akiya jumped through the symbols, causing them to vanish before she plowed into me with a hug, her arms wrapping around my neck as her forehead touched mine.

"We are so going to destroy a world or two." Akiya smiled.

"You will, I'll be fixing it." I corrected.

"I can live with that. I'm party crashing your wedding by the way." Akiya said as she stepped back a bit taking my hands in her own.

"Double wedding?" I questioned.

"That sounds nicer, sure." She laughed, and I soon joined her.

"So what's my fragment name? The Chaos?" Akiya turned to look at Rose getting her to roll her eyes with a smile.

"More like 'The Idiot'." I laughed.

"But I'm your idiot sister." She smiled as she hugged me again, this time with her chin resting on my shoulder.

"And I wouldn't have it any other way." I rested my chin on her shoulder and hugged her tightly.

Book 3

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 129 35
in a world where all supernaturals live peaceful together. from lycans to elves. they exist. a thousand years ago there was a war that lead to the ex...
797 80 33
"Tell me a story, how the sun loved the moon so much he died everyday just so that she could breathe." Cover made by @darkhearted. Two kingdoms that...
73 19 12
In the mythical land of Elysium, forged by the union of Gods and Humans over 3000 years ago, divine rule has long since faded, leaving behind descend...
143K 5.5K 49
*********COMPLETED************* Centuries ago there was another realm unbeknown to any other living creature called "The Supres World". It was called...