Conundrum | JENLISA (COMPLETE...

By jenlisasbiatch

"You like her." "What?" I heard her say. Her voice was barely a whisper. So small and fragile like it wasn't... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
TEASER!!!!
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Author's Note
END
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Yes or Yes?
second book

Chapter Thirty One

17.4K 478 112
By jenlisasbiatch

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING!!!⚠️⚠️

Before you continue, the following chapter will have a slight implication of self-harm. Bear in mind that the following scenes are a figment of my imagination, therefore I am not implying that the characters are experiencing the same or are doing the same. Please read with precaution. Thank you.

3RD POV

"Jennie?" The girl peered inside and saw nothing but darkness. However, even without seeing her, she knew she was there, just breathing shallowly and her mind's a mess.

She's swallowed by the darkness and the labyrinthine strings of thoughts and denial and fear.

"Hey, Jennie. I brought you food." She trudged the dark room slowly, avoiding any furniture or just stuff lying around, fearing that she'll trip and break her bones or worse, dampen the mood of the kitten more.

Once she reached the bed, Jisoo placed the food on the nightstand and slowly went into a crouching position. She opened the small night lamp and saw that the younger was covered with her blanket.

The oldest sighed before caressing her slowly, her hand was doing a small tapping motion. "Don't you want to go out, Jennie? You've been here for too long and you only came out when you had your shoot..."

However, she was only met by silence but she continued to caress her nonetheless. Stroking her gently as if her sole touch could break the already broken girl.

"What are you doing?" She heard her slur beneath the blanket.

"I brought you food."

"I know, but what I mean is, what are you doing with my foot?"

Jisoo's eyes widened as she removed the thick cover off Jennie's body and there she saw that it was Jennie's foot she's been comforting all this time.

She face palmed herself, "Bitch, and here I thought I was doing something beneficial."

She was about to scold her for not telling her sooner but she heard her giggles and it soon turned into fits of laughter.

Jisoo beamed proudly, and did a small dance before sitting down on her bed. "Ha. I made you laugh, Jenduekie!"

"Yeah. And it's because of your stupidity, Chu." She giggled once again.

The girl then removed the heavy blanket covering her and sat down with much difficulty.

"Woah, easy there." Jisoo said as she saw her almost falling off the bed so she extended her arm to help the girl find her balance.

"Thanks. I think my muscles aren't used to moving these days."

"A month." Jisoo mumbled only to herself but she didn't know that Jennie heard her.

The feline eyes turned to look at her, her gaze was questioning.  "What?"

"It's been a month, Jennie."

The grin disappeared, the darkness started to creep in again. "Been a month, huh?"

Jisoo kept quiet as she trained her eyes on the crumpled pieces of photographs beside her. She saw that some were their group photos during trainee days and predebut days but mostly, it was Jennie and Lisa's photos together.

She heard Jennie's stomach grumble so she handed her a piece of the sandwich she made. The latter devulged her food willingly as the older took one photograph in her hand. She looked closely and there were tears stains on it, smudging some of the ink which ruined some of it.

She released a sigh and glanced at the girl who was now staring at nothing. Her half eaten bread still on her hand.

"Jennie, eat."

"Any news?" She asked then took a small bite of her sandwich. However, Jennie chewed it with much difficulty, as if it's made from cardboard and wood shavings.

"I'm sorry."

The younger looked at her, still chewing. "For what?"

"For what I brought you."

Jennie smiled and dismissed her. "Oh. This sandwich? It's okay but it's kinda bland and needs a little more lettuce but I'll survive."

Jisoo shook her head and held her hand, her heart heavy inside her chest. "No. I'm sorry that I brought this upon you."

Suddenly swallowing her food, Jennie looked and stared into her eyes. "I don't get what you're saying, Chu."

Jisoo waved her hands around the room, signaling everything.

"This. I know about it Jennie. Her feelings for you, way before you do..." Jisoo's eyes squeezed tight for she was expecting a backlash or a slap but nothing came instead she felt her hand being squeezed gently.

When she opened them, what held her sight was Jennie's sincere smile, a little weak and shaky but still held the assurance of sincerity.

"I know, Chu. I was the foolish one here and not you. It's my fault since I was so dense to know." then her eyes watered as she let go of her hand.

"If only I told you sooner, it wouldn't have been this messy, Jennie. I even wooed you and all that crap just for you to realize that you're wrong on what you feel about me. Stupid idea, I know but I thought of nothing else. You were dense and Lisa was-" Jisoo paused and pinched the bridge of her nose. "We're all stupid. I'm sorry."

"Being here a month with nothing but my thoughts, I realized and connected the dots, Jisoo. Don't worry about it anymore. This is all my fault and you guys are not the ones to blame."

"But-" she was silenced by the girl's small voice.

"Any news from her? Have you heard anything from Lisa?"

She sighed. What do I tell her when I have no clue at all?

"We... Uh."

She saw the uncertainty on her eyes as she scanned the whole room, avoiding her gaze. "You don't have to lie to me, Jisoo."

"We still haven't heard anything from her, but we're trying to, Nin-"

Her feline eyes became sharp and she inhaled a sudden breath, then she suddenly started scratching her arms. "Don't. Don't call me that, please. Don't."

Jisoo stared wide eyed at the wounds and the blood that already caked on the younger's skin. She tried to examine it further but Jennie flinched from her touch.

What have you done to yourself, Jennie?

Upon realizing that she was still scratching herself, she immediately snatched her hand then shook her head. "Jennie, don't. She wouldn't like seeing you like this..."

Jennie's eyes teared up once again, then she looked at her arm. "I'm sorry. I didn't notice..."

Sobbing, Jennie curled into herself and bit her lips. "I don't know how to deal with the pain anymore, Jisoo. I'm tired, too. I just want to see her again. I just want to see her smile again but why is that so hard to achieve?"

"And you will. Just stop hurting yourself. Me and Rosé--" She stopped for a moment before realizing her mistake. "Oh shit."

"Oh shit what? Is it about hubby? Where is she? Is she okay?" Jennie's eyes then darted towards the door.

The oldest scratched her head as she realized that she hasn't texted nor asked how the younger girl was. "Oh, shit, indeed. I forgot about her."

"Forgot?" Jennie whispered.

"She said that she knows how to untangle all this mess and it probably means that she kno-"

"She knows where Lisa is." Jennie cut her with her low squeal of excitement.

Jisoo smiled upon seeing her hope again.

However, hope is such a powerful emotion that could either destroy or rebuild a person, and up to this point, she doesn't know if this was a good thing or a bad thing.

"Yes." Jisoo slowly said. "She left yesterday morning, and I forgot to tell you about it."

"Where is she heading? How did she know? Is she sure that Lisa's there?"

Jisoo was bombarded by questions even herself couldn't answer so she reached for her phone and dialled the one who can.

"Chaeng?" She put it on loudspeaker for the other to hear. Jenniee was grinning slightly, eager to her news about the one who's missing in action.

"Yes, unnie?"

"Hubby!" Jennie squealed once again and giggled.

"Hey, Jennie." Jisoo's eyebrow shoot up upon hearing the uncertainty in her voice.

"Everything okay there, Chaeng?"

"Have you found her, hubby?"

She wasn't answered immediately as she heard the low buzz of traffic as the background noise and Chaeyoung was talking to someone in english. Probably a cab driver.

"I don't know, Jennie. I just arrived in the hotel."

"Where are you exactly, Chaeng?"

"Switzerland."

.
.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"What are you doing there?" I heard them ask.

I scratched my head as I was walking in the lobby. My heart was pounding and my body feels heavy due to the fatigue the long flight has brought me.

"You know, uh..  Niki told me something about Lisa." I saw that some guests were taking pictures of me as I figured they recognized who I am.

Well, apparently news travels insanely fast when you're known.

"What is? And why are you telling us this just now?"

"Listen, I didn't want to bother you with something I'm not sure of, and," I sighed as I glance around the place, "I don't want to give Jennie false hope." I whispered the last part but I guess she heard it as I heard a sniffle on the other line.

"Home." I continued talking, "Niki told me that Lisa kept repeating the word home. Lisa wanted to go home."

"But why in Switzerland though? She should be in Thailand if that's the case." Jisoo asked.

"I thought about that too, Jisoo but-"

"Thailand isn't her home." I was cut off by Jennie and I heard Jisoo's silent protest.

"Because Jisoo, Lisa's home is where her heart is. And it's not in Thailand."

Jisoo snickered hearing such a cliche line, "If that's the case then she should be in Korea."

I know where this was heading and it's not good.

Ugh, Jisoo. Shut up! Please!

"Jisoo, don't continue that sentence or I'll-"

However, she didn't hear any of what I said because of the loud 'ding' from the elevator.

Crap.

"Because it's where you are Jennie. Her heart belongs to you." Jisoo spoke, loud and clear. And as much as I love Jisoo, she could be dumb sometimes.

I face palmed myself as I heard Jennie's gasp, and at this moment, I wish I was in Korea to slap some sense into Jisoo. God, she's so smart yet so stupid at the same time.

A fragile girl with a fragile heart is alone with someone like Jisoo. Great. I told her to take care of her, not hurt her subtly.

I groaned but continued walking in search for the room. My pace slowed down as I fear for what I might see or not see.

"You shouldn't have said that." I hissed but again, my words fell on deaf ears.

"Her heart's broken, Chu. Who knows who it belongs to anymore." Jennie whispered sadly.

I was about to say something when I saw the room that I was looking for and the door's ajar. Why is it open?

I cleared my throat as I feel the excitement and dread bubbling inside me at the same time. "Guys, the room is occupied."

"What room?"

"The room I heard from the people in where the kpop artist Lisa Manoban is staying."

News travel fast when you're a celebrity and it is how I learned about her location.

I slowly walked towards the room and my heart's already pounding in my ears. My legs also felt like lead as I approached the door. I gathered all my remaining strength and inhaled deeply as I held on to the knob.

"Here goes nothing..." I whispered to myself as I close my eyes.

Is she here? Has my guts told me the right thing?

When I stepped into the room, I heard someone clear their throat and when I opened my eyes, my eyes widened and my mouth hang in disbelief.

"Well, hello."

"You-" I stare at the person in front of me and tried to form coherent thoughts, but I failed.

What?

I gulped and opened my mouth to speak but no words came. I closed them again and bowed my head.

"Roselinda?" The person chuckled and went closer to me.

"Didn't know you changed your name, Rosé."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 3.3K 4
FRIENEFITS [COMPLETE]📖 N. less than a relationship but more than friendship. "Don't look at it as a casual Saturday humping mundane. Look at it as i...
1.6K 69 11
This is a fanfiction. Some are from real life events, but most of them are not. This is a story of hope that you can apply in real life. A story of...
42.2K 1.4K 34
This is the sequel to Found Myself Dreaming so if you haven't read that yet, please do so! -------------- You are an American actor who fell in love...
195K 5K 30
"Jennieyah!" Hiccup. "Hey, Lisa is that you?" Jennie asked worriedly. "Hehe ne. How are you, my baby?!" Lisa asked loudly. "Nini, mianhe." Her voi...