Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 26

18.2K 853 74
By RojalinKKGSR

Within some minutes Tara climbed down the stairs only to see Arnav and Aman at her place suddenly. Though she was surprised as well as confused seeing them but she was happy too seeing Arnav. The presence of this man always makes her heart flutter.  She smiled brightly and reached near them.

"Hi Guys.."

While Aman smiled return Arnav did not show any sort of emotion on his face and that made Tara worried for a moment. But she brushed that away. 

Tara took her seat in front of them on sofa and asked looking at Arnav specially- What brought you both to my place suddenly guys??

Aman indicated towards Arnav through eyes, Tara understood and stared back at Arnav.

Tara- Arnav??

Arnav asked straightly- Tara, did you answer my call when you have been to my office the day before yesterday??

It did not take longer to Tara for understanding what he was trying to say.

She just nodded her head weakly knowing there was no chance of denying as that might spoil her image in front of Arnav's view. Aman stared at both of confusingly not knowing on what topic they both were discussing. And did Arnav actually come to Tara's place to ask her this question?? Aman could not believe that, but at the same that was not too surprised to him as he was very well aware of Arnav's possessiveness towards each thing may be each individual that he considers as close to him!!

Arnav asked further- And you did not find it necessary to tell me??

Tara tried to explain- Arnav, you were..busy..

Arnav- I was not that busy that I could not attain a call Tara.. What if Khushi had some emergency?? Then??

Aman looked at their face once again, from where this third character came from??

Tara's eyes got moist seeing Arnav's harsh tone, Arnav was about to say something further but Aman held his hand stopping him seeing the situation going out of hand. Tara looked down, she could not believe Arnav was scolding her for khushi?? Why Khushi's call was so important than her feeling towards Arnav??

Arnav was not a kid who could not understand what the person in front of him feel for him.. Does not he understand she consider him more than just a friend?? Had not he ever felt that warm feeling in her every gesture?? Tara's heart ached seeing his ignorance towards her emotions, feeling.

Feeling Aman's hand on his, Arnav too stopped sensing the conversation was now going in opposite direction. He took a deep sigh, looked back at Tara who looking down almost on the verge of crying. Aman shook his head negatively pleading Arnav not to say anything further.

Arnav thought for a second and got up from his seat coming in front of Tara. Tara looked up at Arnav sensing him near her, Arnav held her hand feeling sad seeing tears in Tara's eyes. He never intended to hurt Tara- Tara, Don't cry.. (he squeezed her hand gently.) Please..

Tara asked looking into his eyes- I foundyou were busy so I told Khushi to call you back later Arnav.. Mujhe nehi pata tha uski call tumhare liye itne important hai..( I never knew her call is so important for you..) I promise I'll never repeat it again.

Arnav felt a lump in his throat when Tara used the word "Important".. Does Khushi's one single call carry so much important in his life that for it he was practically fighting with his friend. He was unsure, but after yesterday's night, the way she met him, the way she was crying, the way she broke down.. what if same thing ever happens again and due to his phone calls he could not reach her.. Even that thought was so terrible for him as he recalled last night. She was almost on the verge of getting hurt..

Arnav was about to say something when he got a call from police station asking him to reach there with Khushi. Arnav agreed and turned back to Tara

" It's not about how importance her call was for me Tara, it's about what if she had some urgency, what if she had been in some trouble.. You think, would you have forgiven yourself if anything bad had happened to another girl because of this... That's the reason. Nothing else. Are you getting me Tara??"

Tara unwillingly blinked her eyes, Arnav gently patted her arm getting up- I need to leave now as I have some urgent work but before that stop crying Tara.. You look really funny.. (he tried to smile making an effort to ease the situation then he turned to Aman..) Aman, are you coming with me??

Aman replied giving one glance at Tara- No Arnav, you carry on I'll meet you later.

Arnav nodded his head, turning to Tara Arnav bided her good bye but not before threatening her not to cry like silly girl, he left from there dialing Khushi's number hurriedly.

Aman got up, came to Tara beside her. Tara looked up at him- Does not he understand anything Aman??

Aman did not reply back, Tara asked staring at her palm- I simply love him Aman and I don't expect anything from him but his warm gesture towards my emotion.. We all know each other for years still..still for him I'm nothing more than just his friend.

Aman- Tara, he has spent 4 years with us and you are expecting this emotion from him... Then you ask yourself what sentiment he must have for that girl with whom he has spent more than half of his entire life, his entire childhood..

Tara looked back at Aman- You meant to say my feeling does not hold any meaning in front of him?? Kisiko pyar karne ke liye mujhe salon ka intejar karna hoga?? ( Should I wait for years to love someone??)

Aman shook his head negatively- Tara, I did not mean it, you know that.

Tara screamed back- Nehi yaar.. I don't know anything.. I don't want to know anything, I'm the silly girl.

Tears flew from Tara's eyes, she ran to her room not waiting for Aman's calling.

*****************

Arnav got down the car looking around for khushi, there his eyes fell on her who was coming towards his direction from opposite direction. Arnav crossed his arms across his chest waiting for her to reach near him. There was a curve on his lips, Khushi frowned seeing that smirk on his lips.

She raised her brows- What?? Do I look like a joker to you??

Arnav replied while opening car door for her- Nehi, tum to ek antique piece ho. Tumhe to museum mein hona chahiye.. (No, you are an antique piece Khushi and you should be kept in museum.)

Khushi rolled her eyes- You can never talk directly right?? (said khushi while tying her seat belt.)

Arnav replied back- I never knew you know me that well..

Khushi groaned hearing him and asked angrily- Why did you tell Mumma everything??

Arnav- Told her what??

Khushi- Don't act smart..

Arnav- But what did I say to Maa??

Khushi- I requested you not to tell Maa anything about that night, still you did!!

Arnav's grips tightened around steering wheel. She thinks he will go against something she has requested him not to do?? Forget about trusting him, she does not have even a little amount of respect towards the promise he has given to her.

Seeing Arnav replying nothing, Khushi asked- Ab chup kyun ho.. batao mujhe..(now why are you silent?? Tell me..)

They both have finally reached at PS. Arnav replied staring at khushi- You are the person who has the issue of misunderstanding now Khushi, not me.. So it's up to you what you want to  know, it's not my responsibility to make anything clear to you..

He did not wait for her to come with him and left inside the PS. But some where it hurt his heart. Was it too much for her to trust him??

He said she had misunderstood the fiasco. Does this mean he has not actually said anything to Mumma and keeping his words while put some useless blame on him. Khushi followed him.

The police officer shook hand with Arnav- Mr.Raizada, We need Miss.Khushi's confirmation on this person whom we have brought here whether he is the same person or not. Actually that taxi is registered on some person who does not live here but he has two drivers here. We need to clarify that.

Arnav nodded his head, Khushi reached there. Police officer explained the same to her, Khushi looked back at Arnav, though Arnav was upset with her behavior still he could not leave her then when she needs him.

Arnav assured through eyes, Khushi got some emotional strength seeing his assurance to face that person once again who had tried to hurt her. Police officer took them towards the investigation room where he was kept.

Khushi started sweating seeing that driver near her and unknowingly stood moving towards Arnav very closely. The police officer asked Khushi to which she nodded positively.

Then khushi was about to leave from there Arnav held her hand- He tried to hurt you khushi, he hit you and there is no damn person who can raise hand on you.. Are you getting me??

Khushi's heart started beating loudly, she was nervous but at the same time she knew like Arnav's words she would not let that person go easily who tried to hurt her. Arnav gently squeezed her knuckle- Go.. (there was fear in her eyes.) Arnav repeated- I'm with you khushi.. Kuch nehi hoga..

His words give her both mental as well physical strength to do what they both want to do. Khushi took her steps forward, stood in front of that man..

Slap... Slap..

Khushi knew.. Arnav was there.. Wo sambhal lega!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 19.6K 50
1st place in #depression ARNAV - who hates the word LOVE because of his bitter past will fall in love when he meets his SOULMATE? Will he attain the...
53K 1.3K 3
1#Understanding Arshi TS.
99.3K 4K 12
Arnav and Khushi are married in childhood and are seperated. This story is the journey towards their reunion.
517K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....