Are you mine?

By luton1983

Forced to marry, will love blossom or will it stay forced forever? More

Moving
Alliance fixed
Untitled Part 3
Married, but distant
Moving on
Getting to know one another
Becoming more than friends
Love
Loss
Learning the truth
The plan
Coming home
Coming face to face
Lunch
Moving in
Getting things back on track
Party
Announcement
Untitled Part 19
Truth
Confession
Conclusion

Finale

18 1 0
By luton1983

Aaliyah rang the police and got them to arrest Jameels mum and chammi. She didn't want to, but knew they would keep trying if they figured out the truth. Plus, she had done nothing to them, to get this hate. She also knew she was being unreasonable with Jameel. He had been apologising for days now. Plus, what son would believe that their mum had tried to kill their daughter in law? That was the stuff of movies, not real life.

Aaliyah called Jameel in. Aaliyah's cousin had left a few days ago, after helping Aaliyah complete her revenge. "If you ever don't believe me again, or doubt me, we're through. Now, are you going to quit staring at me and hug me or what?" Jameel smiled as Aaliyah ran into his arms.

Jameel and Aaliyah went home. They completely redecorated the house. Aaliyah sent a silent prayer of thanks to her uncle, for giving her Jameel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
86.1K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
432K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...