FEARLESS MAIFIA'S TOMBOY'S LO...

By zeehijabi1234

Life was not the way she planned it. Everything crumbled in front of her eyes. He wants her all for himself b... More

prologue
chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five trailer
chapter five #Amour#.
chapter six #Them#
Chapter five #kidnapped
#PARIS $cupcakes #
#MAIDS#
UNEXPECTED VISITOR.
YOU ARE MINE
HENNA DAY.
"I DO"
Home Alone/ marriage
LET ME HOLD YOU
COLLEGE SWEET COLLEGE.
HOW TIME FLIES
WHAT!!!!
Bonus chap.
LOST, DEAD AND BURIED.
Give it a chance and read.
Eid Feast. i
EID FEAST ii
Who are you?
Broken
Shocked. Bonus
Sick
LIKE OUR FIRST MEETING.
CONFUSED
HE HURTS ME
Explain bonus. the chapter after he hurts me.
Seducing Her
The pakistani
Eight years later
Loosing Them.
EPILOGUE

IN LOVE WITH THE MAFIA BOSS

1.7K 124 10
By zeehijabi1234

If you know you know. Let us just use him as our Aaryan.

Aaryan's POV

No woman or lady has ever talked to me the way this brat did.

I checked the time and it was eight in the morning. I sighed and left my office to my room.

I finished taking my bath and went out of the washroom to my closet. I wore a black pant and a turtle neck shirt.

I left my room and headed to my drawing room. Yes I draw whenever I am down, but I don't draw human because my drawing for humans is so poor.

I went to the third floor and went straight to the door. I opened the door and bump into someone coming out. Who the hell entered this room without my permission.

I looked down and it turned out to be her. She looked up with her blue orbs.

Her hair was in a messy bun and paint was on her face, shirt and hands.

"I..i, I am sorry I was just walking around and came across this room and took the advantage to draw" she started stuttering but she gain her boldness back.

I grabbed her arm and she was saying something like haram but I careless.

I drew her to the drawing she drew.

On reaching there, I stated confusingly at the painting. It was a puzzled something but there was a human there with a green eyes.

"What is this?" I pointed at her perfect drawing.

"Imagination" she shrug her shoulder.

"Why does that person has a green orbs?" I find myself asking.

"It all imagination, can I leave" she was about going when I grab her wrist and she landed on my chest.

I brought my head down and dangerously closer to hers.

Her heartbeat ceased as she looked at me.

"You don't have the right to roam about Stella you should stay whelre you are kept or you will regret it".

"And if you try anything with me, you will watch your small family in NY die slowly. Trust me amore I
am more dangerous than you think I am" I told her lowly. I released her and she left the room without a single word.

Amira's POV

I finished taking my bath and wrap a towel around my body. Stupid me I soaked my clothes in water forgetting I have no one.

Abeedah sat on the bed. She was wearing a blue long sleeve. I gave her my veil because she soaked her own with water.

"Here" Chris entered and hand me a track suit with a cap.

"Thanks" I went to the closet and changed and wear the cap even though it did not cover my hair.

We reached the dinning even when I hesitate to go but Chris insisted that I come.

The dinning room was much more smaller than the yesterday own.

Only three men where sitting down. I sat down nervously and Chris served our food smiling nicely.

It is surprising how this cheerful girl ends up with this monster.

We started eating the food and it was okay. I looked up and everyone was staring at me.

"What?" I wiped my food off my mouth.

"de dadi ko" I looked at Abeedah as she asked me.

"Managing" I smiled as they looked at us weirdly.

"Aaryan if you will be keeping them they need clothes" Chris said and the maid came with fruit drinks.

"Why the fuck will he keep us here. I will keep on telling you that I am not afraid of you coward, so I want you to release us now bastard" I heard gasp as Abeedah held my hand.

"What, let me talk. Who the fuck do you even think you are, some mob star or what, even if you are I am not afraid of you" His eyes turn from green to black.

"Ian, lock her in the basement, chain her and leave her there" he said sternly.

"What else can you do huh? All I know is that you don't own my life" I spit directly on his face.

More gasps were heard. I was dragged by two men outside the hall.

After a long distance walk, I was pushed into a basement which is all dark.

The tied me with a chain on the chair and covered my eye.

Aaryan POV

I am really pissed off with that girl right now. There is nothing I want like to break her and re build her.

I went to the basement where she was locked. One of my men opened the door for me. I flashed my phone torch on and she was tied on a chair.

"See who we have here" I smirked and her head snapped up.

I went near her and squat to her level before I untied her mouth.

"I warned you, but you were stubborn".

She kept a serious face.

"With the click of my finger you will lost your beautiful family" her eyes widened.

"Don't you dare touch them" she said softly but with anger.

"Too late gattino" I brought my phone out and showed the screen to her face.

"Watch this" I played the video.

"Ummi" she gasp. It was her mom shopping in a mall.

"What do you want from her?" I smiled.

"Let's see to that. One.. Two... Three..".

Amira's POV

"Boom" And the mall exploded. I looked at him trying to process what just happened.

"I have the power so mind your words, next will be your father". I closed my eyes as tears left my eyes.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I shouted and that was the only thing I remembered and darkness consumed me.

Aaryan POV

"Why will you do such a thing" Chris yelled. I was seated in my office with Aayan, Chris and Ian. She was still in the basement as I ordered no one to bring her out.

"At least let bring her out" she said again.

"I am the boss" I said firmly.

"Yeah you are, but you break that girl Aaryan. Why will you. There is other punishment you can give her then why killing her mother".

"Chris, don't make me lose it" I left the study to my room.

Amira's POV

I woke up and discovered that I was still in the basement.

What happened came back and tears left my eyes. My Ummi is gone because of me.

I tried releasing myself but it was useless. My ummi is gone.

Tears left my eyes. "Ummi, I am sorry" I whisper.

The door opened and I saw Chris coming into the basement.

"Mira, trust me everything will be fine" I looked at her and she untie me and stood me up.

I limped and she held me. We walked out if the basement and entered the main building.

"Amira" Abeedah hugged me but I did not move as more tears left my eyes.

"What is wrong" she held my face but nothing came out of my mouth.

"Chris what happened?" More tears left my eyes as Chris took me to my room.

I sat on the bed immobile as I was staring at the ceiling.

"Everyone leave" he came in and everyone left.

I was left alone with him again but I was not afraid.

"I warned you" I stared at his green beautiful innocent eyes. I stood up and walked to him.

I put my hands on his cheek. "This is not the real you, your eyes tells me" I murmured softly.

"You have achieved your plan, but if you think you break me or I am afraid of you then I must confess that I am still the strong girl. Yes taking away my mother from me is something I will never forgive you for Aaryan" I softly said.

His eyes soften but it quickly turned emotionless again.

"Here, you resume work morrow" I looked at the white and black maid dress in disbelief.

"When you are done, you may use the door" I boldly said.

Abeedah POV

I sat in the kitchen thinking about Amira, she has never being down like this.

How on earth will I tell her the maid thing and the useless clothes are so revealing.

I suck in a deep breath and I saw someone entering the kitchen.

I looked up to meet the brown orbs of Aayan.

I stood up and was about to leave when he grab my wrist and pinned me on the wall.

"Let me go" my voice came out as a whisper. "Please I added".

"Don't play smart with me" he said in a husky voice bringing his face close to mine.

I shut my eyes as lonely tears left my eyes. If only Amira was hear.

Before I could process anything, I heard a loud gunshot and he freed me.

"Fuck" he cursed and grabbed my hands before we rush out of the kitchen.

The whole sitting room was on fire. No don't tell me the house I getting burnt.

"Amira" that was the first thing that left my mouth. I started hearing gunshot and people shouting.

"What the fuck" he took my hand and we ran to where Amira was but she was not there.

"Where is she?" He did not answer me but drew me out of the room and brought out his gun.

We ran out of the mansion and everyone was outside.

"They escaped" one of the men said. I spotted Amira as Chris was hugging her.

"Martin will fucking pay for this" Aaryan said and glance over Amira who passed out due to her panic attack.

I watched as the mansion got burnt and no one made any attempt of calling the fire fighter.

I freed my hand from Aayan and ran over to Chris.

"Get the jet ready we are flying to Paris"

Amira's POV

I asked him to leave but he remained standing I was about to talk again when I felt the the building shake.

Aaryan went over the window and I followed suit as I saw fire everywhere.

"Let's go" he said and left the room. We left the room and he was faster than me as he was down the stairs.

I was still making my way down when fire invaded my the stairs.

I looked at Aaryan who was already at the entrance.

"Aaryan" I said his name but he did not heard me. The fire was getting nearer.

I pinned myself against the door as I closed my eyes reciting ayatul kursiyu.

I felt someone lift me up and I open my eyes only to see Aaryan carrying me in a bridal style.

"How did you made it up?" He did not answered me as he went to the stairs that fire was. I closed my eyes, as I say my last prayer.

I opened my eyes some minute later only to see myself in Chris and Abeedah hands.

"How did I made it?" I looked at them.

"Aryan saved you and we are on our way to Paris".

"My mom"I whisper as a tear slip down my cheeks.

"She is fine" Chris smiled.

"But I saw her got killed in the bomb last" I whisper as more tears made their way out of my eyes.

"Aaryan just threatened you so that you will stop talking back at him" Chris smiled.

"How do I believe you". She brought out her phone and brought it close to me.

It was a video call. The phone got picked and I saw my mom's face.

"Ummi" I brushed my finger on the screen.

"Yeah Mira, this number is strange and I have being trying to get through yours and Abeedah's number but it is not going through".

"Ummi are you okay, is everyone fine?" I asked. I was about talking when Chris cut the call.

"If Aaryan know he will not hesitate to kill your family but please don't let him know". She warned.

"Who is Aaryan?" I find myself asking.

"He is Aaryan Alessandro, the third Italian mafia boss whit the cold heart who is ruling over fifteen country as a mafia boss" I looked at Chris.

"He saved my life" I whispered. So he is the mafia.

"You, who are you?" I looked at Chris.

"Aaryan childhood friend and the daughter of the late Malaysian mafia boss". I shut my head up once again.

"You are a Mafia?" Abeedah asked.

"I never was" she smiled at us.

"Tell me about Aaryan?" I find myself asking.

"I can't" came her voice.

"Why did the house got burnt?" I asked again.

"He has a lot of enemy and the attack was from the Malaysian, they where looking for me" she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I linked their secret to Aarry" .

"Why, are you not a Malaysian".

"Yeah, but I want to kill the boss because he killed my father. No more questions, I will tell you about myself another day" she smiled.

He did not kill my mother, he risk his life and saved my. I sucked in a deep breath.

I am in love with this Italian mafia boss.

****
Loving my dimples.

What do you think. Aaryan is not that bad guys.

Vote💗
Comment📝
Share📲
Follow👫👪👥🏃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 676 55
๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ ๐Œ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€ & ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐„๐– ๐˜๐Ž๐‘๐Š๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๐„! ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐‡๐„๐‡๐‘ ๐„ ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐€๐Ÿ’ž #๐Ÿ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ก๐ช ๐’๐ž...
303K 14.9K 36
_COMPLETED_ #2 in HATE Series Fabulous ๐Ÿ˜ Cover by @weirdosaurs (I don't have any words to describe that how much I loved this cover๐Ÿ˜) This book is...
59.5K 4.8K 27
Life can be brutal and uncaring to some. Aisha was one of those unfortunate "some" she had deceived herself into believing she had full control of h...
588K 4.6K 7
(Available on Novelcat mobile app and website) She is a very simple and innocent girl. She is a type whom every parent would be proud to have as a ch...