ℙ𝕃𝕌𝕊ℍ

By _lasciva_

Because chubby/plump/fat people are the cutest and I wanna write about it, with your faves. BTS-centric {Gend... More

Hello !
Taehyung - Dreams
Yoongi - Soft
Seokjin - Worship
Namjoon - Library
Hoseok - Heaven
Jungkook - Clumsy
Jimin - Doll
Namjoon - Rain
Taehyung - Enchanting
Yoongi - Sexy
Jungkook - Fine
Hoseok - Art
Jimin - Ethereal
Jin - Awe
Yoongi - Lavish
Jungkook - Squish
Namjoon - Sof kis
Taehyung - Paint
Jimin - Silly Silly
Jin - Delightful
Hoseok - Safe
Jungkook - Terrible
Namjoon - Touch
OT7 - Thick
Yoongi - Squeeze
Taehyung
Taehyung - Play
OT7 - Jiggle
Jungkook - Joufflue
not a chapter, just a little bit curious
a small question

Jungkook - Rivalry

2.3K 68 78
By _lasciva_

A/N : Warning for angst, self harming and suicidal thoughts

Skip if you're easily triggered or uncomfortable with these topics.

Grammar mistakes may be present ahead, please excuse me. I wanted to publish something after my unexpected break.

                           💞💞💞

When you think about it, the concept of rivalry is funny in a way.

One person hates the other to their very atomic formation and existence, to every minute thing that makes them what they are. They don't even want the other person to breathe or look in their direction.

Sworn enemies, forts of hatred, weapons - literally or not - pointed at each other, mumbled curses, hardcore eye-rolling and last but not the least, the titanium or platinum level crystal clear attention to each other.

Yes, rivals hate each other. But they seem to be on each other's minds a lot of the time.

And such is the story of Jungkook and [Y/N].

                              💓💓💓

The kindergarten was aware, the primary school was aware, middle school also happened in the same way. High school was very well aware and hell, even now the university was aware how much Jungkook and [Y/N] loathed each other.

It's not like the both of you yelled at each other or fought each other physically. It was not that subtle either.

Your rivalry with Jungkook began all the way back in kindergarten when he snatched your crayons to color his flower picture on the paper. Your chubby little fingers tried to snatch it back but him being a bit more taller than you, held it up as high as he could, teasing you about your height.

Finally the teacher had to tell him to give the crayons back to you and that he should ask for permission before taking things that did not belong to him. Well, the moment the teacher turned their back to go to their seat, Jungkook stuck his tongue out at you. You also did the same and tried to ignore him.

Even through all the years of knowing him, he didn't insult your weight. It surprised you to be honest. Even the people you considered as friends always made a remark about your weight more than once in a while.

Even complete strangers saw your weight as a weapon to bring you down. Either with their staring and sneering or insults and grimaces.

And there was Jungkook. No matter how hard the competition was, how loud his laugh was or annoying his clicking was - vocal or with pen, he never spoke anything about your weight.

The only things he called you to "annoy" you were everything related to softness - Teddy, Marshmallow, Cotton, Fluff, Sweet Cheeks and so on.

Jungkook thought that he could get under your skin with them but when you turned back to attend something, your soft form got flustered and smiled involuntarily. Funny, how that happens.

Even if you told him to be quiet, Jungkook would just smirk and say, "Okay cutie, as you wish."

You would turn around in a huff, feeling warm and giddy for some reason whereas Jungkook would be genuinely smiling that he got to see you annoyed. Your round cheeks would be puffed out and your full lips would be moving in such a tantalizing manner making Jungkook's heart melt to downright goo.

An unspoken competition was always present between the two of you. Short to say, the entire class was amused at both of your antics to be the best in everything.

Jungkook got extra pleasure whenever your face went sour just when he gets grades higher than you. It happened rarely of course, you were still the most brilliant student in your class. Not just book knowledge, but also about general stuff.

You on the other hand, was extremely competitive and born to win. The stereotypes that the society perpetuated about fat people had dehumanized you to the point of wanting to just end it all. Countless people have told you that you could never be fat and smart or fat and brilliant, hell, let alone fat and intelligent. After going through some major slumps about yourself, you got fed up of it and set out to make your own change. Not physically. It was a process to not find too much comfort in your self-loathing and sadness.

No more name-calling, no more teasing, no more of being bullied, no more of being meek and a coward. You had enough.

Once you realized what you were capable of, there was no stopping you. The extra satisfaction that you got when you proved the bigots wrong gave you dopamine rushes every time.

As Gina Loretti once said, "I thrive on dysfunction."

Once you were having a particularly bad day, it couldn't be helped sometimes. You were human after all. You weren't feeling good enough in any way. You refused to look at your adorable round face, your soft belly, your ample thighs, your chubby fingers and your soft arms. You kept a smile on your round face regardless. You greeted everyone with your chubby cheeks all lifted up.

Despite rarely talking to you, Jungkook could see the uneasiness in your pretty eyes. He may have "hated" you. But he was hyper-aware of what you did around him.

At that moment, one of the jerks in your class had to open his mouth to say something which made you freeze.

"[Y/N] stop eating less ! I can't see the door !"

The entire class became quiet. A few occasional gasps could be heard.

Your gaze went down to the floor and your full lips quivered before tears began welling up in your eyes.

"Ex-excuse me, I-I got-gotta go", you voice gradually became quiter with the last word. With that, your plush form stepped out and began walking towards the restroom trying to hold your tears in.

Jungkook felt something break in his chest. He had seen this before. In kindergarten, in middle school, in high school and he couldn't believe this was still going on.

He did what he always did before, without you knowing about it.

With fast movements, Jungkook got up from his seat and walked towards where the jerk was seated. The entire class was shocked at his anger.

Jungkook was always the 'happy-go-lucky' guy.

But this was another side of him that the majority haven't seen except maybe his very best friends who he considered as family.

Jungkook didn't hesitate before he curled his fists in the bully's shirt and made him stand up. Drawing his right hand back, he remembered the broken expression on your round face, curled his palm into a fist before delivering a strong blow to his face making him fall back.

Normally, Jungkook gave strong glares to the guys who dared to utter anything terrible about your soft round figure. Your adorable self wouldn't mind that much either. You would just ignore them and do your work. If things got too real, you would just tell them to shut the fuck up.

Well it seems they didn't get the memo, as it was evident on your trembling full lips.

Jungkook's knuckles were smeared in blood as the guy went tumbling backwards.

"Insult [Y/N] again and you are gonna be having bruises worse than this", Jungkook threatened before storming out of the classroom.

                                ❤❤❤

You didn't go to the restroom, you just went back to your apartment that you shared with Jimin. Your plush form crumbled to the floor as soon as you closed the door.

You shouldn't have gone to college today. Your mind was not in the right space. And to make matters worse, you got humiliated by one of the biggest jerks in that class.

Your nails dug into the soft skin of your chubby arms to calm yourself down. Your chubby cheeks were wet with the salty tears coming out of your eyes. You struggled to breathe with the onset of tears after every few seconds. You somehow dragged yourself to your bedroom and plopped your soft form on the bed. Tears were still leaking out of you as your mind replayed what happened over and over again.

Your chubby fingers brought a fluffy pillow closer to your ample form and curled into it letting out weak sobs and gasps. You didn't know when, but your pretty eyes fluttered shut from all the crying and you eventually fell asleep.

                             ❤❤❤

Soft fingers moved over the sensitive skin of your round cheeks making you grumble and shove your round face further into the pillow.

"Baby, it's okay. I am here", a gentle voice shook you awake from your slumber state.

You finally managed to gently pry your eyes open and make sense of the figure kneeling before you on the bed.

"Yoongi", you groggily said before getting up slowly. The said person held your chubby arms and helped you up to a sitting position before sitting right beside your round form.

"How-"

"Jungkook told Jimin what happened and….he called me too. So we came here as fast as we could", Yoongi spoke while caressing your soft back.

"Jungkook ?", you asked surprised.

Yoongi nodded in reply.

Tears welled up in your pretty eyes and your brought your chubby hands up to cover your round face before letting out meek sobs.

At that moment Jimin and Jungkook entered your room to check up on you. They could feel their hearts coat with pain and sorrow when they heard you cry. Even more, for Jungkook.

Jimin walked to you and knelt before you. He took hold of your chubby wrists and brought it down from your round face. His heart ached seeing your tear-stained face. Jimin moved and began kissing your chubby cheeks playfully until you giggled and shied away from his soft affections.

Jungkook observed and felt his heart calm down at your giggles and laughs you emitted.

Occasional sniffles came from your mouth as Yoongi ushered you to go the bathroom to freshen up.

Jimin turned to the tall boy and smiled at him.

"Are you gonna tell her that you-"

"No, I don't want [Y/N] to see me as a rowdy or anything like that", Jungkook moved to sit on your bed.

                            ❤❤❤

         A month passed, and your so called "rivalry" with Jungkook was back "stronger" than ever.

What could make matters worse except being paired as partners for a History project ?

   Now, you were the History whiz of the class. It was one of your favorite subjects. The past has always intrigued your cute being. And Jungkook had seen that. Even throughout school and now.

    He was seated right next to you in History class for the duration of this project and he could see you enthusiastically typing notes in your laptop with a serene expression on your chubby face.

"Do you mind taking something down Golden Maknae or whatever the hell it is ?" You asked without looking away from the professor.

"Why ? It seems like you are doing all the work for me", Jungkook chuckled and nudged your soft shoulder with his strong one.

Your chubby fingers stopped typing and turned to him with an annoyed expression.

Jungkook couldn't help it, he pinched your soft round cheek and pulled it a bit before letting go. The plush part jiggled a bit before relaxing again. The sight was a bit much for Jungkook as he felt his heart burst with sunshine and warmth. You were way too cute to be tolerating the harsh realities of the world.

Jungkook laid his head on a desk and began fawning over your adorable being. Licking his lips, he winked at you, making you feel flustered and look at the laptop again, trying to catch up with what you missed.

"[Y/N], you are so beautiful wah", Jungkook whispered loudly. You covered the left side of your face with your hand to not give him the satisfaction that he was making you smile amidst all this stress and deadlines.

A few more minutes passed when the bell rang and everybody rushed out of the class, eager to go home since it was the last class of the day. It was Friday too, meaning they couldn't wait to relax from the hectic week of college life.

When everyone was gone, both of you began packing up taking your own time to put the things in your bag.

While walking to the door of the classroom, Jungkook ran and held the door open for you making you roll your pretty eyes. In reality you felt warmth enveloping your heart.

Not that you would ever admit that.

Jungkook exited the class, closed the door behind him and began walking with you towards the entrance of the building.

"So, are you coming with me to you know, have some fun ?", Jungkook asked adding a chuckle at the end of the question.

"What the-"

You stopped walking and looked at him.

Turning around, the red haired boy pinched your round cheeks.

"I mean, since you love History so much, I was thinking that's your idea of fun", Jungkook answered.

"If you try funny business with me Jungkook, I am gonna fight you", you threatened.

"Awwww, that's so cute ! A kitten fighting with a lion ! A sight worth seeing !", retorted your rival.

"I could easily pin you down idiot, keep laughing", you walked a bit faster.

"I surely wouldn't mind that, doll. Call me baby boy too while we are at it", Jungkook tickled your thick waist making you squeal.

"You are so nasty !"

                          ❤❤❤

Three and half hours had passed.

Your ample form was wearing one of Jungkook's oversized pink shirts and grey sweatpants, making you look like the absolute cutest. Jungkook could feel his heart go into overdrive whenever your chubby fingers brushed against his slender ones.

"Are you staying the night, kitten ?", Jungkook asked tickling your neck.

You squealed, a noise he couldn't get enough off, and smacked his hand away softly.

"Jeez dude ! And yeah, I don't know. Depends", you adjusted your shirt and leaned over to get a pink highlighter.

"Oh come on ! Please ! Just stay tonight ! I will cook for you and cuddle with you", the muscular boy begged, showing you puppy dog eyes.

Releasing a grunt, you fell back down on the soft bed and took a pillow curling against it.

"Don't cuddle with me", you smiled. Your big cheeks felt warm at his gaze towards you and turned to the other side of the bed. The pink shirt had rode up exposing your soft rounded hips and back, making Jungkook want to kiss and nibble the supple parts.

"I will call Jimin-hyung and let him know you are staying the night with me", he reached for his phone while you let out a soft 'hmm' and a 'thanks'.

After doing the deed, he put his phone down and moved towards your form who had fallen asleep from the long day and the work. His fingers gently caught hold of the rode up fabric and brought it to cover your plush body and tapped your chubby cheek before going to cook.

As Jungkook was carefully cutting the green onions, he wondered about a lot of things. Most of them comprised of you.

The "rivalry" that you seemingly had.

Jungkook chuckled before getting a carrot and chopping that too.

He remembered a 12 year old [Y/N] who participated in everything. Whether you won or lost, you always managed to keep a smile on your round face and keep going. Or when another classmate pushed him to fall on top of you. How his arms wrapped around your chubby form so that you wouldn't take the brunt of the fall. He remembered, at the age of 16, when you were going through one of the toughest times, struggling with everything when it came to yourself. He often heard you crying when he stood outside the class. Tears ran down your chubby cheeks and your chubby arms were addicted with scars and bruises. Jungkook always left antiseptics and bandaids under your desk. He was not that religious but he prayed to whichever God he knew that you wouldn't do anything drastic or dangerous. The times he laid in bed softly crying when he saw more marks and bruises on your soft body. Or when you didn't eat anything or didn't bring lunch just because you wanted to conform to the stupid beauty standards. He always packed an extra lunch for you and wrote notes on them in a different handwriting and kept under your desk, so that you would eat something, anything. Even after all these years, you never knew that it was him who packed you the food. You just thanked the "anonymous" person back with your sweet notes which Jungkook still kept in a shoebox in his closet. Or that time he saw your chubby form dangerously leaning over the rooftop of the school building willing to end it all and he wrapped his arms around your soft waist, pulling you from the edge with you thrashing around, falling down on the concrete surface, begging him to just let you go. Jungkook had wrapped his arms around your head and held you close to his chest, your tears wetting his uniform shirt, your soft thighs were exposed showing more fresh wounds and cuts, making him let out tears at the fact that he almost lost you.

Tears welled up in his eyes when he thought about the alternate result. If he had lost you…..God no, he would not be able to handle that. No way.

Swiftly wiping his tears, he took 2 cups of fluffy boiled rice and mixed it along with the carrots and green onions. Pouring one spoon of oyster sauce, he mixed it well and put a lid on it to let it simmer for a while.

He then went to the bedroom to wake you up.

Jungkook could feel his heart burst with love when he saw how your soft round cheeks pressed up against his pillow. The pink shirt had rode up again, this time showing your belly along with the beautiful lightning bolts on your skin. Even your lush hips were exposed making him coo at you.

The boy gently tapped your round cheeks until you woke up. He would never get tired of seeing your eyes flutter open.

"Want me to carry you over there ?", a smirk was present on his face.

"Don't even think about it", you nudged his toned right thigh with your cute round toes.

                               ❤❤❤

You sat on the kitchen counter while Jungkook prepared omelettes for the both of you. Your thick thighs were spread on the counter and you played with your chubby fingers while Jungkook observed.

"Why do you hate me so much ?", you soothed the pink shirt before looking at him.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he shook his head.

"I never hated you and I could never hate you. That's my thing", he smiled and wiped his hands before switching off the stove.

"But…….all these years-"

"What, with all those years ?"

"I don't know, before you met your current group of friends…..those people that you were friends with in school they…..you know, tortured me, emotionally and mentally", you finished and looked down, your cheeks drooping.

"At that point, popularity and all that jazz mattered. I was just a stupid 16 year old then, but the moment I saw you in a situation that I could never forget, I broke it off with them. Looking back, being popular and well known doesn't matter. I didn't lose you, that's what mattered", Jungkook took your chubby hands in his and kissed it. His lips ran over your supple skin making you smile genuinely.

"I don't hate you either Jungkook", you truthfully told him making him tear up.

Kissing his nose, you booped it before nodding your head towards the omelette.

"Let's eat, Kookie ! I am starving !"

Jungkook laughed at your excitement and nodded before wrapping his strong arms around your ample form and letting you down.

                            ❤❤❤

"Cuddles ? Yay or nay ?"

Jungkook asked you after helping you arrange the study materials on his desk, present in the room.

"Yay", you giggled as your chubby fingers grabbed a pillow and threw at his head.

"Ah ! You are too adorable [Y/N] ! What shall I do with you ?", Jungkook asked preparing to throw back the pillow.

"You hit me with that pillow ! Mister ! I will kick your ass !", you laughed and got on the bed, standing up with a pillow in each hand.

Jungkook crawled upon the bed and caught your rounded hips before pulling you on his lap. His fingers ran over your belly making you scream with laughter bubbling from your cute mouth. Jungkook's soul felt elated and his heart beat faster when your rounded fingers clutched his to pry them away from your sensitive skin. You round body was jiggling with laughter and happiness at his playfulness.

After a few seconds, the muscular boy still maintained his position, holding your plush round body between his arms. Your eyes were closing on its own again - from his warmth and his gentle caresses on your squishy hips. Feeling you relax, Jungkook pressed a sweet kiss to your neck, careful not to wake you up.

He knew that as long you were well, alive, breathing and living, he was happy. He would help you accept yourself and save yourself from your demons.

If only you knew how much he was in love with you…………..

                       💞💞💞

Hey guys ! I missed you all so much !
Sorry for the late update !
I was busy with school and I am not feeling that well at the moment 😫

I sprained my ankle while I fell down playing basketball, tore a tendon because I played for two more hours even after spraining my ankle because I am just like that lmaooooo

And I was busy with tests and exams and all and now I am suffering from a very severe chest infection *sigh*

But that's okay, I will be fine, I hope so

ANNNDDD........

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES ON MY BOOKS AND FOR ADDING THEM TO YOUR READING LISTS WOW I FEEL SO BLESSED 😢💞

MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU AND HERE ARE SOME KISSES FROM ME FOR YOUR FUTURE VICTORIES 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

I LOVE YOU GUYS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE AWWW

I AM GONNA CRY, I WILL TRY NOT TO BECAUSE I WON'T STOP COUGHING IF I CRY OR LAUGH I HATE MYSELF SMH, NOT REALLY THO, I LOVE MYSELF EVEN THOUGH I AM A CERTIFIED DUMBASS™

Y'ALL BETTER TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, STAY HYDRATED, EAT WELL, HAVE YOUR MEDS, GET YOUR REST/NAP/SLEEP, TREAT YOURSELF AND ALL THAT JAZZ OR ELSE I WILL BEAT Y'ALL'S DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY WITH A STICK AND YEET THEM INTO HECKIN HELL ALRIGHTY

TO ALL Y'ALL PARDNERS DOUBTING YOURSELF -
SHUT THE HELL YOUR MOUTH BINCH I LOVE YOU 😭💞

Until next time, cherubs 💞💞💞💞
I love you 3000

MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH

~ Marshmallow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.3K 21
Out of boredom and loneliness, you decide to visit the Bangtan Host Club where you meet Jungkook. #1 chubbyreader 01/05/2020 #1 jungkookxreader 08/13...
113K 4.1K 59
[COMPLETED] "Jungkook?" I called out to him, he turned around with a small smile on his face. "Yes Y/N-sshi?" I bit my lip nervously, thinking if he...
7K 123 20
Just a few BTS x Reader one shots💜 Mostly fluff😊 and angst😖 All stories are original please dont copy 🤧 P.S. I don't do smuts😶 I update whenever...
145K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...