[DISCONT]The Heroes of Paris...

By Just-dreaming-big

I know I have other books to update and I haven't updated in like a month or two but I have reasons. Anyways... More

Seven demigods, a van, skittles and ADHD
Flying Cats, ripples, swords, knives and hammers
French people, plans, school and kicking badguys asses without really killn them
Classes, Pointy knives and Grey eyed girls who might know your secret
Poems, models and stalking some blond guy like some stalkers
Invisibility caps, photoshoots and hiding in the bushes watching your crush
Flying, oblivious boy and a man that likes Spaghetti
Nose hair, Tags and killer science homework.
Boring stuff until, Greek gods are real, oml!
Sunshine, voices and Fire, always fire
Nico, Will and Big words I definitely know the meanings of, not really
Omg! 1K and Updates cause i am so happy!!!!
Secrets, Races and plans to make New friends
parties(kinda?), revelations and mother goose rhymes
Sooo...

Red, red and did i say red?

882 23 72
By Just-dreaming-big

I procrastinated, sorry. I think the pic at the top is cute.

(My POV) Because!

Everything was red.

Just like that night.

Leo hated that night

(bellaboo4212 suggested I call him El Phénix (Phoenix is Spanish) if you like it comment!)

He managed to push back the flashbacks. He thought he stopped having those but he was wrong. At the moment, he has to stop himself before he hurts Piper.

"Oh gods, no. No no no!" She shrieks then runs away. His body follows.  He catches a glimpse of himself in the mirror.

He was now taller in his akuma body. He was clad in a red leather suit with fire designs. Yeah and he was hot. Like literally hot. At his side was a three pound hammer that emited sparks. His pupils held a burning flame and wherever he stepped, the ground sizzled and turned black as soot. His hair was now a mess of darkness that clouded over his head like a flickering flame. Kinda like Hades from the Hercules animated movie. Man, that movie got so much wrong.

He lost Piper. At least she was safe from him now and probably going to alert the others.

Lure ladybug and Chat Noir to you. Find them! The voice-Hawkmoth said.

"Okay, Hawkmoth." His body agreed as it run right through the wall. If he was right, this was Chloe's room. Oh no, the party zone.

He smirks as cries and screams echo through the room.

He glances around. Piper was talking to the other demigods with much urgency. They were staring wide eyed at him.

People were still screaming. The demigods draw their weapons.

" We should get these people out of here. " Annabeth suggests.

"On it!" Jason nods.

" I'll help" Hazel says. "Frank you too. I feel like there's going to be fire."

" Yes, go with them Frank. There is a powerful,  healthy number." The son of Poseidon smiles understandably.

"Alright people, follow us!" Jason shouts into the crowd. No one moves.

Leo's body moves. He tries to stop it but Hwakmoth was in control. He watches himself set stuff ablaze. Staring into the flame, everything went black. Suddenly, he was back on that night. The night his mother died.

Meanwhile...

(Marinette's POV)

Chloe threw a party and invited me. Honestly, I dont think she is that bad anymore. She seems to have given all her brattiness to some brat whose name I won't mention, cough cough Lie-la cough cough.

Anyway, another akuma showed up.

I saw the new kids at the party. One was not with them but I didn't ponder on that. As soon as the akuma came in, they whipped out their weapons. Some of them tried to lead my classmates to safety. I had to help.

The akumatized begun to set stuff on fire. Cool, fire akuma. Hawkmoth is really going all out.

"Where are you ladybug?" I heard my best friend mumble from beside me. We were under a table hiding. No one had died so far.

I suddenly realize that none of Hawkmoths akumas have ever killed anyone but this one was extreme. I should have been expecting this after seven whole days akumafree.

I feel Tikki shift in my purse.

"I'm going to try and find an exit!" I tell her and leave before she can protest.

The akumas back was facing me. I was thankful. It turns around. I dive behind the sofa(/couch?) just in time.

My Kwami flies out.

" Tikki, Spots On!"

And I'm a sec, I was Paris' favorite heroine.

I jump out. My eyes widen at how much damage had been done in a few seconds. Most of the room was on fire, people were running around screaming and there was this guy on the floor that was not moving.

" Plans, milady?" My partner jump in beside me. " Wow, this is... Serious."

" Yeah it is. We have yo get these people to safety! " I exclaim. " Everyone, if you want to live, follow those people!" I point at the three teenagers who were trying to lead the children to safety.

"Ladybug!" Someone from the crowd, probably Alya screams, " I can't find my best friend!"

" I'll find her, go!"

Chat had been holding off the akuma for me with the other three. When everyone had exited, it was left with three teenagers, me, Chat and Mr Burn everything.

After 28 Rick Riordan books, I still can't write fighting scenes.

"That thing is Leo!" The brown haired girl, Piper says. " I saw the purple butterfly enter him. It entered his tool belt."

She slashed at it, careful not to let it touch her

" But I don't see a tool belt." Percy notices.

"Its in the hammer, seaweed brain." She turns to me, " akumas can change the form of the object they enter right?"

She dodges the hammer.

" Yes and you're right. That must be were the akuma is." I reply.

"What's its name anyway?" Chat asks. " Heat breath? Burnman?"

"El Fénix." Piper informs us. " thats what he said when I found him."

" Phoenix in Spanish." Chat says. We stare at him surprised, " What? I know stuff."

"We never said you didn't." I remind him.

" Yes, that us my name and I want your miraculous!" El Fénix spoke. I actually thought he couldn't speak at all.

"Well, tell Hawkmoth that he isn't getting it today or any other day!" I say.

In hoped everyone was safe. The room was in shambles and was threatening to fall in.

" Leo, Stop!" Piper says, as if talking would stop him. But he froze for a second. Piper looked effete, like it took energy to say that.

I glance at everyone they were getting tired.

" Luck Charm!"

" I still want one" I heard the Piper girl mumble. I smile then frown as a first aid kit falls into my arms. I had no idea what to do with it. No one was hurt yet and I wanted to keep it like that.

" You should probably hold on to that even though I think it won't to that much good." Annabeth says.

I sling it over my shoulder.

The fight goes on for a while then

I lash my yoyo out at him and speed around him to wrap him in it.

I nod at Chat.

" Cataclysm!" His palms charge up with destructive power. " Time to end this!" He charges at El Fénix.

My eyes widen at the last second when the akuma suddenly breaks out of my yoyo and rolls aside.

Chat touches the wall behind it. The akuma jumps up, smiles and uses its hammer to smash the wall were Chat stood confused.

I run to him, " Nononono! This is not happening!"

" Wel'll cover you!"

I pull out the first aid kit and kneel ober Chat as soon as El Fénix backs away. I try my best to heal his burns. He kept on mumbling stuff in his concussion.

I didn't see the hammer swing at me. I fall to the ground, ignoring the searing pain in my head and chest. Probably just some broken ribs. I had to save Chat.

Piper had fallen and was a crumpled pile on the ground. Percy was slicing and stabbing from within a mini tornado made of water from the busted pipes in the falling walls. Annabeth, I noticed was trying to stand her ground.

" Just give up, Ladybug. All the other akumas were weak. I am stronger and I will fulfill. Just yield to me and I would spare everyone in this room. " the akuma smiles evilly.

I glance around.

" I- I y- yie-"

" Need a hand?" A new comer says.

I look at the direction the voice came from and standing at the door were three people, a boy in an aviator jacket and black skinny jeans, a blond guy with an orange tee-shirt and a caramel haired girl in a white blouse and jeans.

" We heard some noise and came up. You clearly need a hand." The blond guy says.

" Yay, Nico-" Percy falls.

The akuma turns and spots them. It freezes, " Calypso?"

The girl takes a step toward, " Leo?"

" Yes, he got akumatized, no time to explain. Destroy the hammer!" I rush.

" On it. Will and Calypso, help the others." The dark guy said. He disappears. When I got over the shock, he reapears behind the akuma, Holding a black iron blade, he drives it into the hammer.

The akuma shrieks and lashes out at him but the ground cracks open and out claws the undead. They grab the akuma and hold it to the ground as a purple butterfly flutters out.

" So I just destroy this?" I nod slowly.

" But wait! I can-"

" He touches it and it crumbles to the ground like a cataclysmic object. "

I struggle to get up. " Miraculous ladybug!" I toss the kit in the air. A thousand or more ladybugs envelope me. I felt myself heal.

They went to the others too. The blond guy was standing over Piper now holding his hands which were glowing gold over her.

As soon as the akuma turned back into the boy, the girl run to hug him.

" I hurt people " I heard him mutter. " It was all my fault"

"No, it wasn't you. It was hawkmoth." I say, " He is the real bad guy. Bug out!" I leave. My work was done.

I detransform in the elevator and search for Alya in the crowd outside.

I spot her, hug her.

" I'm glad you are safe!" She says, " Oh look, Adrien!"

Long? 1590 words.
~byezzzz

Omg! My story is eligible for the Wattys! Should I enter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 391 13
Marinette's life in Paris and school is pretty normal and good all the time. However, that changes when Lila creates this lying scheme and manipulate...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
5.1K 133 10
A short novel "Katara: A Private Life of the Bloodbender" is one of Avatar: The Last Airbender fan fictions of psychological lyric story. Ten chapter...
74.4K 1.9K 42
Percy and Annabeth take what they think will be a peaceful and romantic trip to Paris, only to find monsters and superheroes waiting for them. Meanwh...