He Like Me Are Up Face Down

By anythingspossible_

SHOUT OUTS DRAMA PORN CUMTASTIC More

pick one i won t do it love
heart broken
bro
who wants me
can i not cook
i failed her
is she beautiful
who wants an imagine
party
new year new anon
my daughter
finally leaving
just to make yall entertained
smiling
bye wattpad
YOU HAD ONE MOTHERFUCKING JOB
you keep doing this shit to me
I can't stand yo ass
its been a 9 months
if you don't know how this is then you too young to follow me lol
my first single and some months
I hate you
i smile and keep a pushing
remarkable
MY NUDES ARE POSTED YALL RATE MY BODY
baby girl felt like she took what was mine
shout outs finally
πŸ”₯🀀🀀Wet Fat Dripping 🀀🀀πŸ”₯
HOW DARE YOU
orgy
who active
purple , blue, and black his favorite colors
tears and late nights
i get chills
MEEEEEEE!!!!!!! BANG !!!!!
eat my pink fat wet pussy
expose!!!!
random tags
Thank you for the 1K
who really rocking with me
PUBLIC SERVICE EMERGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT part two
Cardi
liyah/ nene
facts my dude
ok this bitch gotta be dumb dumb
to you i should tag you but i won't
Found my ex on youtube
bitch exposed
goodbye
YALL PRAY PLEASE
happy birthday bandit
todays look cuz im about to go get my sleeve done
SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS PERIOD SHIT
personally
with my ex vs with my husband
new titles
who wanna wake up to this after they been bad
facts suck my strap
bdsm story
spread her pussy lips
use him how he uses u lady
baddie
handle it
storyline
me and my sister neighbors get along great
my kids
strapedemic
twerk it
you
i would've never
praying for Louisiana
stacey and adas story
twitching yet
strip club visit
since i have a follower who
sharp canines
Real Black Love
cum ik u touching urself
its cheating hot girls
tears
stripper
yummy
cum luh baby
cumtastic ruby pussy
interracial
smoke daT clit
friends brother
what it's like to have a pregnant best friend
so we went through the phones
what we fpund part two
ooa shit rn
im Ready to tell you
am i ok
fu k tha dum shit
boo part 1
boo pt 2
shawty aint worth it
stop breathing
πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ˜₯πŸ™πŸ’–
(simone )bounce that asstripclub
y'all girls is a trip
My planned worked
pretty little liars series
pretty little liars final
destiny child
hey 8.38 k
SCREENSHOTS OF HER NUDES
even if I cant understandddddddddddddd
cum bucket
you miss this fat *ussy fans
this part gone leave you sugar high
my clit pic went viral
men are sluts too
she fucking the shit out my pussy
imagine me an my crew smothering ur face
smash or pass

cheating bitch ah ha

164 2 0
By anythingspossible_

DeAngelo pinned my hands above my head and pushed his hips deeper between my legs. I looked down between my jiggling tits and watched his fat, black cock sliding in and out of my swollen, wet pussy. His deep, unrelenting thrusts hurled me into another mind-blowing orgasm. I cried out his name in heavenly fury as orgasmic waves drowned me in a euphoric oasis.

As my body trembled harder, he ran his right hand down my arm and torso and grabbed my hip. I felt his body tensing, and as his balls tightened, he buried his dick against my cervix. He leaned down and kissed me, muffling his groans as began flooding my convulsing cunt with his sticky, hot seed. His orgasm broke his concentration, and he released my hand to grip the sheets and hold me in place.

I slowly slid my shaking hands down his flexing back and cupped his tightened ass. My back arched and I opened my thighs wider and wrapped my legs around his twitching hips. We held each other tightly until our orgasms subsided and my hollow was filled with his honey.

Without pulling out, he lifted me off the bed and carried me into the bathroom. He walked me into the shower and gave me ten hard thrusts, pushing his cum into my womb and giving me one last orgasm before pulling out. I held onto him as he put my shaky feet on the floor and turned on the warm water.

DeAngelo left happy knowing my fertilized womb had been thoroughly seeded again. I spent all night cleaning up the apartment and getting rid of all evidence of my affair. The next morning, my husband, Oliver, came home, and I ran to greet him.

“Hey, honey.” I walked over and kissed him on the cheek. “You’re home early.”

He looked at me strangely, and then calmly walked over to the shelf next to the closet door. Silently, he pushed some picture frames aside and pulled out a hidden camera. Still silent, he tossed a little camera on the bed and walked out of the room.

When I realized he knew about me and my boss, my heart broke. I collapsed on the freshly made bed and cried myself to sleep, waiting for Oliver to come back. The next morning, I called Tiffany and DeAngelo and told them about the camera. Though DeAngelo and I were having a baby-making affair, I explained that I wanted to try to save my marriage.

That was the last time I spoke to Tiffany or DeAngelo for a few weeks. All that time alone, I spent crying and calling Oliver. He stayed away for over a month; during which time, my stomach developed a cute baby bulge. I didn’t know what to do, so I called DeAngelo and discussed my options. He agreed to help in any way possible.

Oliver came home later that night, this time, with his luggage. He didn’t yell or scream or threaten me with divorce. He just sat me down and explained our situation.

“You remember when I called a few weeks ago and told you that I had to stay in Buffalo for a few extra days,” he started to say. “Do you remember rushing me off the phone because you had to work? I tried calling you several more times after that because I had something important to ask you. I don’t know if you tried to hit ignore or whatever; but, in any case, you answered the phone.

“In hindsight, you probably didn’t mean to answer the phone, but I didn’t know that. I thought you were making a joke about fucking your boss, so I enjoyably listened to what I assumed was a joke. As he made you cum over and over again, I slowly realized that I was genuinely listening to my wife getting fucked by another man.

“At first, I cried. I cried so hard, in fact, that I couldn’t work and had to be taken to my hotel room and put on psych-leave. I continued crying for hours; I didn’t sleep all night. I just stayed up crying, thinking about all the disrespectful, hateful things toward me that you said to your boss.

“The next morning, still shaken up but more curious about your cheating, I hired a private investigator to sneak into our apartment, look through your things, and set up several hidden cameras. He told me about your secret lingerie collection, your secret audio files of your boss and your best friend having sex, and he sent me a link that allowed me to watch what was going on in our home.

“For the next six days, I stayed in my hotel room, watching you fuck your boss. I watched him cum inside your unprotected, fertile pussy. I listened to you two talk about having a child. I listened to you two talk about me raising that child so you two could keep fucking uninterrupted.

“I wanted to stop watching; I wanted to stop hearing you moan and beg for his cum, but I couldn’t. No matter how sick it made me; I had to see for myself. Every time he touched you, I threw up. I started throwing up so violently; the neighbors in the next room called the police, and I had to be rushed to the emergency room.

“I only removed the camera hidden on the shelf, so the other cameras were still operating. I thought we might be able to save our marriage, as you’d stopped fucking your boss since I got home. Hell, you even stopped talking to him and your slut-encouraging friend, but then, you called him and told him you were pregnant.

“As much as I hate you, that’s just as much as I love you. I hate that you’re carrying another man’s baby, but I can live in a blended family if I know you’re serious about saving and protecting our marriage. And if we decide to fight for us, you don’t get a say in how I make you earn my respect and trust. You either do what I ask, or you leave. Are we clear?”

Without hesitation, I agreed. I was so happy that he didn’t want a divorce that I didn’t think about what he would make me do to regain his trust.

The next morning, he told me to find something sexy to wear that would cover my baby bulge but still light a fire in his trousers. I spent all day searching through my wardrobe until I found the perfect outfit that met his requirements and made me feel sexy.

He came home at around seven o’clock, but he wasn’t alone. Nine or ten guys followed him into our living room and rearranged the furniture. They set up a round platform bed and a round mattress. When the living room was set up, Oliver paid the gentlemen and they left.

I stood motionless, staring at the bed, wondering what my husband had in store for me. By eight o’clock, dozens of men arrived and entered our living room. Oliver took me to the bedroom and told me to wait there until the party was ready. I listened to more men arriving and music playing as the guys drank and hung out until it was time for the entertainment.

I had a pretty good idea of what Oliver wanted from me, but I couldn’t believe it. He walked into the room, perfectly sober and escorted me back into the living room. In our living room, more than thirty men and a few women gathered around to hear Oliver. The women were scantily clad, even more so than me.

“Welcome party-comers to my wife’s final gangbang. She and I are planning on starting our family soon, so I wanted her to get one last wild night of crazy free-for-all fucking before I put a baby in her. If you’re concerned about putting a baby in her, don’t worry, she’s on birth control.

“You may have noticed the sexy ladies serving your drinks are flirty and dressed for the taking, and they are. If all of my wife’s holes are preoccupied, feel absolutely free to fuck one of the lovely ladies’ holes; but I do ask that you not cum in or on any of those ladies. All of your cum belongs to my slutty wife, Aria. Any guy caught cumming elsewhere will only get that one fuck. Are we clear gentlemen?”

The guys nodded and agreed. Some of them were a little too drunk for my tastes, but Oliver assured me that gangbanging these guys would save our marriage. He even encouraged me to enjoy myself and told me he’d be filming the whole event. If I made his video sexy enough, he’d take me back with open arms and never let me go. With my marriage on the line, I descended into the party.

Over the next hour, I mingled with our guests, flirting with the sexiest guys while my husband followed me around with a camera. He seemed to enjoy watching those guys grope and fondle me however they pleased. One guy, in particular, quickly slid his hand under my nightdress and rubbed his fingertips over my g-string until he felt wetness.

I moaned from his fingers’ soft touch, and that sparked a craze in all the other guys. Within seconds, dicks were out and throbbing in my direction. The other women put their drink trays down and joined me in the center of the room. We dropped to our knees and beckoned over the raging cocks. The hot guy with the soft fingers stuck his veiny cock in my mouth, and I melted on his cock.

I hadn’t been fucked or felt a cock in weeks, so that first dick felt so good. He throbbed and strained in my mouth, and within seconds, I tasted his hot cum splashing the back of my throat. I gulped his cum down quickly and continued sucking, hoping to keep his cock hard. He grabbed the back of my head and fucked my mouth hard as he finished spewing his sweet seed.

To my dismay, he pulled out but was quickly replaced by a bigger cock. The salty flavor of cum remained on my tongue as I swallowed another cock. The larger cock bulged as the man roughly fucked my mouth. I stroked two cocks over my face while gulping and moaning and smiling up at the grinning faces.

More guys gathered around me and cum rained from the sky as the ladies started making guys cum. The hot sensation of fresh cum dripping down my face made my pussy wetter, and I groaned in frustration as my cunt went unattended. One of the ladies noticed my suffering and reached under my gown and slid her fingers into my wet g-string.

Her fingers sensually worked my clit and blossoming labia until I moaned hard on the big cock in my mouth. The guy grabbed a handful of my hair and grunted as he came down my throat. I sucked his dick like a straw and swallowed his cum as it shot into my throat while cumming on the sexy blonde’s fingers.

As my orgasm subsided, the two cocks in my hands exploded and their cum splashed against my face. One blinded me as his thick cum landed in my eye. The cum kept coming until my face was coated in a thin layer of semen. The girls took turns fingering my dripping pussy until the guys were too horny and wanted more than a blowjob.

Two guys helped me onto the bed and pulled my soaked thong down my legs. The sexy brunette to my left licked the cum off my eyes and spit it into my mouth. With my vision restored, I watched a big brown cock slip under my pink floral lace trim sheer babydoll chemise with little bow decorations. My pussy opened so easily as he slid inch after inch into my wet hole.

He grabbed my hips and started fucking me hard and fast. The sound of his thick pole sliding in and out echoed around the room as men cheered and fucked the other girls. My juices dripped down my thighs and splashed on his hips as he plowed me in front of an audience. I grabbed my jiggly tits under the floral lace and squeezed as I came on a stranger’s cock.

He continued thrusting through my orgasm until I came again and he came with me. His hot seed filled my pussy, intensifying my orgasm. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and my body tensed as he grunted and fucked his cum deep into my pregnant womb.

He pulled his soft cock out and his cum dripped from my gaping slit. Men fought to get between my legs, but the winner was a small curved cock that fucked my pussy at an angle. The curved cock hit my G-spot over and over, and I came again and again. The little white guy fucked me hard and fast while holding my legs on his shoulders until he felt his balls tighten.

Another man shot his strange load into my used pussy and it felt great. I smiled and begged for more, hoping my filming husband loved the scene. One of his friends had the camera now, and I didn’t know where Oliver was, but I assumed he was fucking one of the lovely ladies.

As another white guy pushed inside me, a big black guy slapped his heavy cock on my lips. Naturally, I sucked his dick into my mouth and worked him as best I could. I stroked and sucked his dick strong, making his knees buckle every few minutes. The only time I let up on his blowjob was when the white cock inside made me cum too hard to control my hands and mouth.

Both cocks exploded seconds apart; one filling my mouth as the other filled my pussy. I took countless cocks in my mouth, pussy, and hands until the guys wanted more. It surprised me that Oliver found so many guys who could just keep fucking and cumming and fucking and cumming.

When the last guy fucking my cunt finally came, three guys picked me up and rolled me on my stomach. One guy slid under me and pushed inside my dripping, cummy cunt while another guy shoved his cock down my throat, and the last guy forced his fat cock into my tight asshole. With a cock in my mouth, no one heard me scream in pain as the invader starting fucking before I was ready.

Luckily, he didn’t last long, and his cum lubed my ass well for the next guy. Having all three holes filled with hard cocks made me cum harder than I have ever cum before. Not even DeAngelo made me cum that hard. The raging men fucked me hard and fast then slow and soft then hard and fast again. They used me like a fuck-toy and didn’t stop using me until all three blew their loads.

As quickly as my holes emptied of cock, more cocks replaced them. My little nightdress was rolled up and pulled down until it looked like a little, flowy pink belt around my waist. Guys pawed at my perky, cute tits and twisted my nipples while fucking my mouth or jerking off on my face. I loved being used by all those strange me, and my endless parade of orgasms proved that.

Cock after cock tore into my ass until it overflowed with cum. As a long, pointy cock slid into my creamy cunt, a long, thick cock invaded my ass. The slimy lube worked overtime to oblige the large mass fucking my asshole. He rocked my whole body, making me cum so hard so long that I couldn’t suck or stroke any cocks. I couldn’t even feel the guy fucking my pussy; the cock in my ass was so big.

As the cocks exploded and left me dripping with cum, the big cock pulled me away from everyone and fucked me solo for what felt like hours. He stretched my asshole until I couldn’t feel anything below my hips. Orgasm after orgasm left me drained and screaming in blissful agony.

When the fat cock finally came, he pulled me off his iron rod and shoved his giganticness into my mouth. For such a large cock, he didn’t have much cum, as only a few globs of cum oozed onto my tongue. I was upset by his little cum but overjoyed by the ass-pounding I took. I fell off the bed and sat on the floor to catch my breath.

Suddenly, my husband reappeared and reminded everyone to fuck me senseless. Guys rushed the bed and lifted me back onto the mattress. For a while, no cock made me cum. The guy who finally made me cum again came at the same time.

I felt slutty and loved every second of it as more men switched holes and fucked my mouth, hands, cunt, and asshole until they spewed their smelly liquid white gold somewhere in or on my body. I got lost in all the cocks until I finally felt a sizeable meat pole invade my pussy.

I looked down at the mammoth man waving his gigantic cock around like a hammer. It looked longer than my forearm and as thick as my wrist, but my pussy was so slimy and wide that he slid in with no problem. He fucked me senseless for five straight minutes, making me cum the entire time. When he finally rammed his big hog deep inside me, I felt his hot cum drown my pregnant womb.

He pulled his slimy cock out and whipped it clean with the bottom of my nightdress. I thought he would leave, but he tore my tiny dress off and flipped me over. A creepy-looking man crawled underneath me and stabbed his veiny dick inside my dripping cunt. The giant man pulled my ass cheeks apart and thrust his hard rod into my gaping asshole.

He and the little guy fucked me in unison until the little guy blew his load and crawled from under me. The big guy continued fucking me until he came again in my tight ass. I couldn’t stop cumming until he came two more times before leaving me to the lesser wolves.

My holes were so fucked opened that men started fucking my holes two at a time. My pussy and ass stretched like never before; not even DeAngelo fucked me that gaping big. Men took turns fucking my holes, resting after they’d cum, and fucked my holes again when they’d recharged. I lost count of how many times I came, but I felt every cock and cum blast as they used me like a fuck-doll.

When they got tired of crawling under me, they bent me on all fours and spit-roasted me. Again, cock after cock used my holes until they came. I couldn’t feel when little or average cocks fucked me, but huge cocks made me cum mercilessly. The big cocks also fucked me the hardest while the little cocks fucked me the fastest.

One little cock positioned just right and gave me a screaming orgasm as he thrust fast against my G-spot. He continued fucking me even after he came. His dick stayed hard and he fucked me until he came again. He gave me two more orgasms and a hard slap on the ass before pulling out. I felt his cock again, but he didn’t have the same energy for his fourth time around.

After hours of ridiculous fucking, the guys laid me on my back again and ran another series of deep-thrusting poundings on my pussy. Two big cocks stretched my pussy terribly as they fucked my one hole at the same time. Cocks continued cumming in my hands and mouth as those two cocks tore me in half.

I assumed my husband was in and out of the room, as the guys cheered and yelled thanks every once in a while. A never-ending procession of men continued fucking my holes until I was copiously covered and overflowing with cum. My entire body felt heavy with jizz, and I felt it in every pore on my skin.

The other women sounded exhausted as guys continued fucking them when they couldn’t fuck me. We all ended up on the bed, hollering and screaming as we were fucked into jubilant oblivion. Every once in a while, a girl would lick the cum off my eyes and let me see the cocks fucking our holes. With my eyes open, I noticed the caliber of men fucking me seemed homeless.

I looked around the room and saw all the nice-looking guys fucking the other girls while the dirty guys fucked me. As the homeless-looking cock inside me shot a massive, smelly load in my cunt, he smiled and showed me his filthy teeth.

Oliver applauded as his friend filmed a true stranger cumming in his wife. I wanted to be angry, but then the guys fucking the other girls came over and started cumming on my baby bump. As they drizzled their cum on my stomach, Oliver’s friend unzipped his pants and pulled his little throbbing cock out.

“Dude, use a condom,” Oliver warned him.

He handed my husband the camera and slipped on a condom as the girls held me down and watched as Oliver’s friend fucked my dirty asshole and cunt until he was satisfied. When he finally came, he dumped his cum on my face and dropped the condom on my cum-covered pussy.

“Thank you, ladies.” Oliver smiled at the girls as they got up and kissed him one by one. “You want to help me?” he asked his friend.

Oliver and his friend grabbed my hands and feet and carried me into the hall. I fought and screamed as they took me into the elevator, marched me through the lobby, and carried me outside. They laughed as they threw me on a pile of my clothes and belongings that Oliver removed from our apartment during the gangbang.

Lying naked and covered in cum on the sidewalk, Oliver and his friend high-fived while walking back into the building. I quickly tried to cover myself when some men started grabbing at me. Eventually, the police were called and I was arrested for several reasons. From jail, I called Tiffany, and she and DeAngelo worked to get me free.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.2K 15
𝙄 π™ƒπ˜Όπ™‘π™€ 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 π™’π˜Όπ™‰π™π™€π˜Ώ 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀, π˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώ π™π™€π˜Όπ™‡π™‡π™” π˜Όπ™‡π™‡ 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 π™’π˜Όπ™‰π™π™€π˜Ώ π™’π˜Όπ™Ž π™”π™Šπ™.. Β©π˜½π™€π™€...
91.4K 496 15
πŸ”žβš οΈ
4.6K 72 12
Lust. Drama. Love. Luh.