What Just Happened? (One Dire...

By Dolphins664

What happens when 16 year old Cami Summers is left with nobody? Nobody except her father, who is the last per... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30

Chapter 29

3.8K 49 19
By Dolphins664

Just a note, I had some serious writer's block when I wrote most of this! It will get better I promise! I'm so sorry and please read the note at the bottom thank you!

Cami's POV:

For the past hour and a half we had been playing games with the fans on twitcam. Then Paul came out of the pilot's area.

"Hey guys, you need to all get buckled again, we are going to land in a couple minutes," he said.

"Alright." Liam said, then he turned to the camera.

"Okay guys, we have to go now, but we'll see you later!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we got off the plane and out of the airport, Niall yelled, "I'M HOME!" 

Our first stop was Dublin.

We were all walking towards the car that was going to take us to the hotel. I was holding Niall's hand.

"Are you going to go back to Mullingar to see your family?" I asked.

"Yeah, and I want you to come with me."

"Really...will your parents like me?"

"Course they will!"

"Okay," I said nervously.

~At the Hotel~

"Liam, Louis PLEASEEE!" I said.

They looked at each other and Liam gave in and nodded. 

"Okay, fine," Louis said. "But I'm trusting you guys so please don't-"

"Lou, we won't, don't worry."

"Here," Louis said, handing us each a key. "I''m in the room on the left of yours with Liam, and on the right is Harry and Veeani, and across from us is Zayn."

"Alright," Niall said. Then he took my hand. "Come on," he smiled.

He took me to the elevator and we got in. He pressed "22" and we went up. We got out on the right floor and found our room. Niall opened the door and pulled me in, shutting the door behind us. I ran to the bed and started jumping on it. 

"THIS ROOM IS AMAZING!" I yelled.

Niall laughed and once I stopped jumping he grabbed me around the legs and put me down on the ground, his arms sliding up to rest around my waist. 

"I love you," he smiled. He pressed his lips against mine and I wrapped my arms over his neck. He pushed me onto the bed and continued to kiss me, getting more passionate. I rolled him over so that I was on top. He pulled away and starting to kiss by my ear and down my neck. I moaned. He sat up so that I was sitting on his lap put his hands on the sweatshirt I was wearing. He pulled it off and then began to pull off my tank top. 

Then I heard knocking at the door. "Cami, I brought your bags up!"

I rolled my eyes. "Lou can't you just leave them outside?"

"Why can't you come to the door?" he asked.

"I'm busy!" I said.

"With what? Is Niall in there?!"

"Go away!"

"Cami..."

"Louis! I'll be out in a couple minutes!"

"Fine..." I heard him walk away.

I sighed, and grabbed my sweatshirt and pulled it on.  "So when do you have to go for sound check?"

"At three," he said.  It was 10 in the morning.

"Oh, and when are you planning on visiting home?"

"Tomorrow, actually." 

"Really? Wow... How long are we going to stay?" 

"Today's Monday so...just one night..two days. We have to come back Wednesday night so we can leave for Paris in the morning."

"Paris? PARIS?! OH MY GOD WE'RE GOING TO PARIS?!"

Niall smiled. "Yup...I know how much you've wanted to go there...so I'm going to make it worthwhile.."

"This is going to be amazing! Okay we have to go up the Eiffel Tower!"

"Whatever you want babe," he said, kissing my cheek. "Now come on, let's go see what the other are up to." He took my hand and we left the room.

I went next door to Louis and Liam's room and knocked. "Guys open the door!" 

Louis pulled it open. "Shhhh, Liam's on the phone with Danielle."

"Oh okay," I whispered, coming in. I sat down at the little table with Niall while Louis made some coffee.

"Do you guys want some?" Louis asked.

"Unless its a peppermint mocha, no thank you," I said.

"Yeah I'll have some," Niall said.

Louis nodded and poured him a cup and we all sat down.

We all waited quietly for Liam to finish the call. But when he finally opened the door and stepped out, we were all shocked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my gosh I suck I know. Yes it's short and yes it has been forever but I just seriously have no time anymore. However I'm working out ways to be able to update faster so hopefully the next chapter will be up soon! I know I say that a lot but I'll try really hard guys!

Thank you so much for being patient and not hating me (outside of your mind at least). I love all my readers so much thank you thank you thank you! I hope you enjoyed it. I have great ideas for the next chapters!

Please comment/vote/fan me! LOVE YOU! :D x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

925 18 13
Lily Rivera is eighteen years old girl who was force to go back to France where she grew up with Zayn Malik from One Direction, as much as she didn't...
1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...
145K 5K 53
Alex was just a normal 17 year old girl who lived in London and loved the boy band One Direction. Her life gets turned around when she bumpes into a...
3.8K 23 21
Paige Lonergan is your average teenager in london, She has her own flat, takes care of her little sister, and usually gets a new house cleaning assig...