Beyond the Black Curtain

By zeenanigans

"Why did you do this for us, Rae?" his soft, gentle voice filled my head. I swallowed the lump forming in my... More

Chapter 1 - You and I Collide
Chapter 2 - Inside a Writer's Mind
Chapter 3 - Two Guys, a Girl and Places To Go pt. 1
Chapter 3 - Two Guys, a Girl and Places To Go pt. 2
Chapter 4 - Putting Up Walls
Chapter 5 - Plotting and Scheming
Chapter 6 - A Friendly Call
Chapter 7 - I See You
Chapter 8 - Not Too Late To Apologize
Chapter 9 - Try
Chapter 10 - LDR Sucks!
Chapter 11 - The First Fight
Chapter 12 - What are the Chances?
Chapter 13 - The Best Friend Interrogation/Reunited
Chapter 14 - An Immediate Dose of Reality
Chapter 15 - Three Little Words
Chapter 16 - Making Love, Making Friends
Chapter 17 - Separation, Anxiety
Chapter 18 - Rumors Doesn't Have It
Chapter 19 - I'm Here, You're There
Chapter 20 - Touchdown Romania
Chapter 21 - Deceptively Fine
Chapter 22 - Faint
Chapter 23 - The Mom Situation
Chapter 24 - The Mom Situation, pt. 2
Chapter 25 - Overwhelmed
Chapter 26 - Meltdown
Chapter 27 - What Ifs
Chapter 28 - Taking Flight
Chapter 29 - Touching and Teasing
Chapter 30 - Hey Jealousy
Chapter 31 - Reassurances
Chapter 32 - Layers
Chapter 33 - You Could Never
Chapter 34 - In a Daze
Chapter 35 - Perspectives
Chapter 36 - Unexpected
Chapter 37 - Happy Birthday
Chapter 38 - Oh Baby
Chapter 39 - Oh Baby, pt. 2
Chapter 40 - Best Gift I Could Ask For
Chapter 41 - Separation Anxiety, Pregnancy Edition
Chapter 42 - Call Me Old-Fashioned
Chapter 43 - My Anchor, My Life
Chapter 44 - Scare
Chapter 45 - Making Time
Chapter 46 - The Call and the Nightmare
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 47 - Laid Bare

508 17 8
By zeenanigans

A/N: Just a few more for this and I'm done! Thanks for your love and support!

Warning: NSFW in the latter parts :) It's a challenge for me to write the scene I wrote below, but I hope it isn't too bad...lemme know what you think? :)

***

Sebastian

I was jolted awake when I heard Rae moaning and mumbling in her sleep. I immediately sat up and saw her forehead creased and tears streaming from her eyes.

"Oh shit," I mutter worriedly before gently putting my hands on her shoulders to try and wake her. She let out a long agonizing scream of pain before her eyes shot open. She grabs my arms to pull herself into a sitting position and I wrap them around her. She cried for a good 10 minutes or so and I let her, murmuring words of reassurance that she's safe with me and no one's gonna harm her. It made me wonder what she dreamt about.

I knew it was a terrible nightmare when she didn't even finish and started crying back up again.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I shouldn't have asked yet, you're okay, alright? Our baby's safe," I say to her as I let her cling to me for the rest of the afternoon.

I felt bad the following morning upon seeing her red rimmed, puffy eyes. Damn that nightmare did a number on her.

"Good morning," I say. "I hope you're hungry." I gesture to the breakfast spread I had Josh buy for us. Rae nods and pads over to me to give me a hug.

"You not tired of me yet?"

I chuckled and kissed the top of her head. "Not by a long shot. Now," I say as I guide her to a seat. "You need to eat, you were so exhausted yesterday. Dr. Sanders will kill me if she finds out."

"Well I won't tell if you won't too," she responds in a conspiratorial tone and we both laugh.

We eat in silence for a few minutes, me with an extra layer of relief at seeing her appetite after what had gone down yesterday.

"Are you feeling better?" I ask, testing the waters so to speak. She nods before taking a sip of orange juice.

"I am yes, thank you baby. I'm sorry if I scared you yesterday. It's just...the nightmare felt so real and..I dunno, I guess, with what's going on as well, I just got so terrified."

I reach for her hand across the table and give it a tight squeeze. "You know I'd turn the world upside down first before I let anything happen to you and our baby."

"I love you," Rae says before kissing the back of my hand.

"And I love you," I say back. "Now go finish that breakfast, I didn't have anything planned for today except lying in our bed and catching up on everything we missed on Netflix."

We were halfway through re-watching one of the Captain America movies when my phone rings. Rae instinctively mutes it before I take the call. Seeing the number on the screen, I put it on speaker so she could hear as well. It was one of the detectives we spoke with yesterday. He did as promised to call us back as soon as they had word on the ongoing investigation of our case.

"Hi Detective Anderson," I say in greeting. "What's up?" I tried to keep the nervousness in my voice. Rae mouths an 'it's okay' and gives me a reassuring smile.

"Hello Mr. Stan, sorry to bother you, I just wanted to give you an update on the investigation."

He then proceeds to tell us that they dug further into the mysterious phone call yesterday and was able to trace who was the person who had the burner phone. The dumbass apparently haphazardly threw the receipt from the purchase of the burner phone, inadvertently leading the police to the store where it was bought from. After showing them a warrant, it was smooth sailing from there to find out who prank called my fiancé.

"You have a stalker, Mr. Stan, and she doesn't like the fact that you're getting married and having a baby with Ms. San Rafael."

Rae's eyes widen and she covers her mouth to stifle a gasp. A stalker?! Someone's stalking me?

When I didn't say something, he continued. "We found her home somewhere in West Hollywood and it was pretty intense. She had everything planned out, including the accident at the freeway as well as some other things that, if we hadn't been able to find her home, would be taking place in the next few weeks. I wouldn't go into details, but I can assure you she's been taken to custody and a judge will determine her fate after she goes through a comprehensive psychological exam. It's safe to say you and your pregnant fiancé are safe now."

The detective and I wrapped up our conversation after smoothing some last details about the case. I could see Rae breathe a huge sigh of relief now that this nightmare looks to be well over. She looks down on her belly, stroking it lovingly with a smile while murmuring words I couldn't hear.

I reach over to take her hand and we smile at each other.

"Thank God it's over," I say. "I'm sorry you had to hear all that."

"It's alright. It is a little scary to hear something like that. We've sort of been living in a bubble the last few months I almost forgot that it comes with your line of work," Rae responds thoughtfully.

I nod, although a little reluctantly. I just was a little taken aback that after being in this industry for so long that it's only now something like this has happened to me. I say a small prayer of thanks that me and my fiancé wouldn't have to deal with this any longer than we already have.

By Rae's eighth month, she'd grown so big she couldn't even walk for about a meter without taking a small rest. Our anniversary was coming up as well and I could tell she really wanted to do something for me.

"Oh my god I feel like a genetically modified watermelon! I'm so big!" she mused as she checked herself out in the mirror. I peek up from the book I was reading and laughed. I then get up from bed and stand behind her.

"Well I think you're still the most beautiful, sexiest, hottest woman I have ever laid eyes on," I whisper to her as I punctuated every adjective with a kiss to her bare arm, the crook of her neck and finally to her gaping lips. I slowly spun her around and kissed her slowly until we were both chasing our breaths.

I didn't even attempt to hide the hard on I was sporting after that. Rae's eyes darkened before pushing me towards the vanity and pushed my boxers down to a pool on my feet, revealing my semi-hard cock. She smirks at me before gingerly kneeling down on the carpeted floor.

"Jesus Rae you don't have to---oh fuck!"

She doesn't even bother stroking me with her hand, instead taking me all the way in one swallow with her mouth, my tip reaching the back of her throat right away. She hums softly and the vibration of her throat against the tip of my dick nearly had me coming on her throat quickly. I took a few calming breaths, wanting this to last. We haven't had sex ever she entered her third trimester, I was too scared of what would happen if I forget, hurting her was the last thing I wanted to do.

She takes one quick glance at me then pulls out and smiles at me before bobbing her head up and down my shaft. She starts fast for a few seconds before slowing down and grabbing the rest of my length in her hand to work in perfect sync with her mouth. Like I told her earlier, she was still the most beautiful woman I've ever seen but I didn't realize how insanely hot she was with her huge baby bump sucking my cock like a fucking pornstar.

"You're so fucking hot right now, with my cock in your mouth...such a slut for it huh?"

"Mhhmmm..." she moans in agreement before grabbing my ass and giving it a hard squeeze. A string of obscenities fly out of my mouth as I involuntarily jerk my hips forward. Rae moans again, tapping my hips to let me know I can fuck her mouth. I thrust forward, still trying to be careful not to force myself too hard on her. It seems as though she's pleased with the pace I've set as one hand fell from my hips, reaching down inside her oversized jammies as she started to stroke herself in time with my thrusts.

"Oh fuck baby you're killing me..." I gasp as she whimpers at the pleasure she's giving herself. My dick twitches in pleasure with every sound she makes as her pace becomes unrelenting.

Rae moans loudly as her orgasm washes over her in time with her throat hitting the tip of my cock which sets off my own release as well. I keel forward as I spill all over her mouth, grateful for the edge of the vanity for me to hold onto to support myself. I tried to hold still but the orgasm I have kept me convulsing and shaking violently. Rae eventually had to gently massage my thighs to help me steady myself. I couldn't even if I tried, her mouth was still wrapped around my cock.

"Baby I can't..," I pleaded brokenly. Rae slowly pulled her head away but not without giving my tip one last swirl of her tongue and kiss from her lips before finally letting me go.

She sits on her haunches, wiping the sides of her face with her fingers to lick every last drop I just spilled on her.

"Jesus Christ, Raezelle where the fuck did you learn how to do that?!" I gasp out, my breath still catching up to me. I offer my arm out to which she takes so I could help her stand up. She grunts a little at the effort and gives me a shy, timid smile.

I look at her in awe, in disbelief still that I had just been given the best head of my entire life.

She just gives me a sly smile before tiptoeing to kiss me. An involuntary moan escapes me as I taste myself in her mouth as I can taste as well hints of the strawberry milkshake she had earlier.

"You're really trying to end me huh?" I murmur over her lips. Rae giggles in response.

"End you? What a preposterous idea! Can't a strong, pregnant woman give her sex-starved, god of a fiancé a blow job every once in a while to compensate?"

"You have a point...," I say as I finally get my bearings and tugged her to bed. Rae pulls her hand out to go to the en suite and comes back out with a warm towel. She makes to pull my boxers down again and I grab her hand to stop her.

"Jesus, let me do it, I don't think I could stop myself if your hands are on me again."

Rae smirks as she hands me the towel and I just help her to bed.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I inquire as I peer over Rae's shoulder. She was writing something on a notebook. She looks over her shoulder at me before resuming what she was doing.

"I'm writing on a journal," she says. I back away but she absentmindedly reaches backward out to me. I grab hold of her hand and let her guide me to a seat. "It's okay, Seb. This is one journal you can read, because you're part of it. It's not like I need to keep secrets about this pregnancy from you. I actually want you to see for yourself what it's like for me going through all these changes."

"Rae...do you really?"

"Yes, Sebastian, really. You've sacrificed so much for me and I don't know how else to repay you. I thought, what better way than to let you in my head for a bit?"

She closes the tattered notebook and slides it over to my part of the table. I run my fingers over the cover with trepidation. I didn't want to intrude on some of the most personal things in her life, even if it did involve me.

"It's okay, sweetheart," Rae prodded gently. "I'll take a nap and leave you to it, alright?" She stands up gingerly and pads slowly to our room, leaving me utterly dumbfounded and clueless on what to do.

I look at the notebook and sigh deeply, turning the cover over and began reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 1.1K 45
Welcome to my Bucky Imagines and One Shots - Part 3 Book for those of you who want even more Bucky Barnes in your lives. Imagines and one shots abou...
16.9K 813 13
~complete~ I have been best friends with Chris since we were kids. When he asks me to be his assistant, I jumped at the chance to be able to spend mo...
47.6K 1.8K 41
"For only a fraction of a second she felt that their hearts were beating in the same rhythm - the world around them seemed to be frozen again." She m...
784K 23.4K 84
โwhy don't you figure my heart out?โž artjficially ยป 2016 ยป sebastian stan