Child Of Kars

By Raccoon-sauce

In this, the pillar men were defeated but not killed. They go on a journey searching to retrieve the stone ma... More

Crash land
The mother
Thana of revenge
Meanwhile
Temple of the past
Just a memory
That's not the Jersey devil is it...
Natrual maternal instincts
Lyra
electricity
Drama is not cool☹
Never trust the elderly
Is that a jojo reference?
A trip to mexico
Mother's day special
A trip to mexico pt 2
Caesarino 🥗
Thana is the butt of the joke
father's day special
Notalzopiltan
jesus christ, what is this?
My precious son
One ark to the next huh?
oh geez
chicken blocking
Butterfly part one
Butterfly part two
You like Jazz?
Pillar men reverse harem
God among mortals. child among animals
😳😳😳😳😳
I got custody bitch 🤪
👻👽Spooky special 🎃💀
um happy thanks giving
Ihop
H
Walk like an Egyptian 😳😳😳
don't kill me plz
The sea part 1
The sea part 2
Er um, here is some art.
Alive and well

Landry

658 27 36
By Raccoon-sauce

A/n (filler. And bonding time!... Yaaay!)

Third person POV

The four Pillarmen, the Pillarman/ human hybrid, and the "Zombie" walked for hours the next night.

"How do you even know where these items are?" Thana asked annoyed.

"I there'll be at a facility up north holding the masks. As for the stone, it was destroyed, but it is possible to remake one." Kars responds.

"A facility?" Lyra asks.

"I believe it belonged to something called... The speed wagon foundation."

Lyra halted gasped, causing everyone to stop. "My master used to work for them! He taught me about its origins and the founder!"

"Well that's pretty useful isn't it?" Kars said slightly annoyed and Thana wasn't very fond of his tone.

"You don't have to be a dick. It was something she just wanted to point out." Thana spat.

"Well I'm sorry, but the statement was  irrelevant."

"Your attitude towards a little girl is irrelevant!"

Lyra became nervous and thought that the situation was her fault. "It's fine Thana. I don't even know why I said that." Lyra thought she was preventing and argument but Thana just got angrier.

"Are you happy?! You made a child insecure about talking!"

"I'm not-" Lyra began but was cut off by Kars.

"Why does it matter? If you don't have anything important to say, then don't say anything at all. Is that so hard?"

"She can start a normal conversation, Kars!"

"But being dramatic and making us all stop is unnecessary."

"So what!? She stopped us for two seconds! Its not the end of the world!"

Lyra and the other Pillarmen stand in an awkward silence as the two began to argue.

"Again with the yelling. You don't have to yell whenever you disagree with me. You're in your twenties now. Act like it."

"I only do so because apparently being nice is so foreign to you, you go out of your way to be an ass and then apologize later! And don't lecture me about being a grown up!"

Kars got a little irritated and rose his voice. "Oh is that so? At least I don't run off and cry because daddy won't let her have a pet monster!"

"She's a person you dick! Will it kill you to have common decency for once?!"

"She's not a person Vera! She's Not even alive!"

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

"IT'S YOUR NAME!"

"OK. I think that's enough." Esidisi said stepping in front of the two. "We should stop to rest. Daylight will be coming soon. Um... Look! We can stay there! This time it's something far more appealing."

The group walked up to a frozen waterfall. "It's pretty, but how is it suppose to protect us?" Thana asked.

"There is a cave behind it." Esidisi said with excitement.

Kars looked as if he wanted to argue but sighed. "Fine. We shall stop here."

Once the group got in the cave, Thana waited for Lyra to fall asleep. "I'm going out." She says walking towards one of the cave openings.

"Wait, you're leaving the girl!?" Wamuu says.

Thana turns back for a second and looks at the sleeping child. "I trust you guys." She said before flying out of the cave.

As soon as she was gone Esidisi spoke up. "For the love of god, please talk to your child." He said to Kars.

Kars rolled his eyes and ploped down onto the cold rock. "It's no use. She'll just act childish, just like she always does. I don't understand why she's so desperate to keep that child. She sleeping right now and Thana is gone. We could end the girl's life right now, and never be bothered with her kind again." he stated calmly. "Thana will get over it."

"Kars that's cruel even for you. She said she trusted us to take care of her. Would you really betray her trust?" Esidisi said while sitting beside the girl's sleeping form.

"If it is to keep her safe, then I won't hesitate."

"Do you honestly think this child is trying to harm her?"

"The ones she's with could be..."

"Master Kars." Santana spoke. "I don't trust the girl either, but Thana likes her alot. Maybe you should ask her why she is so attached to the girl and maybe you'll like her too. And if you still don't like the girl you can at least have somewhat of an understanding why she does."

Kars thought for a moment.

Kars POV

'Why should it matter? The girl is still dangerous! I do still need to talk to her... Not about this whole Lyra situation, but about her mother.'

"I'm going out as well." I say rising from where I sat

"Where will you go?" Esidisi questioned.

"I will properly speak with my daughter"

Wammu POV

'Vera' that name kept replaying in my head. So that's her name? Why does she despise people calling her that? Does she not like the name? It sounds fine to me

"Wammu." Santana speaks from beside me. "Do you think Thana is going to leave us?"

"She has her own life. She doesn't have to spend it with us, especially since we're going to be actual immortals after this is all over."

"...But won't you be... What's the word?... Won't you be sad."

"No. We have all the time in the world to see her."

"Oh. I see. Once you become immortal what will you do?"

"What a silly question, I'll..." What will I do? I'm a warrior and I enjoy fighting challenging opponents. Who would be able to have a fair fight with me? Thana has gotten into a fight once with Kars and lost and she is the closest thing to the perfect life form. No fight would be fair. do what do I do? "I actually don't know... What will you do?"

"Explore this planet. And since humans have gone to the moon maybe I can find a way to explore things outside this planet without being frozen, like Master Kars."

Sounds like Santana has a plan. Maybe I'll study earth until I know what to do for all eternity. Master Kars wanted to rule over all humans before. I wonder if he still has that thought in mind... For Thana's sake I hope not. She wouldn't want him to.

Thana's POV

I was still pissed. Why does Kars have to be a jerk? How can I show him that Lyra is literally just a kid?

I continued to walk. I was looking for a  sign of civilization. There should be a place to get soap, up ahead. We all stink. I also wanted to get some clothes for everyone too. Now everyone will be able to go in public with out being half naked.

"Hello Thana." I almost screamed and fell face first into the snow. I then felt hands go under my arms and gently lift me up. I was confused, but when I saw who held me, I became aggravated.

"Oh. Its you... You mind not coming? I don't want you to be a dick to children." Kars was the one holding me.

"I apologize for my behavior earlier."

"You don't mean it." I stand and push his hands off. "You never mean it. You only ever apologize so I'll talk to you again. You meant what you did and you'll do it again. You don't understand that she is literally a child. I was once like her. I can relate to her in some ways as well. And this may sound weird, but she reminds me of mom. She kinda looks like her too, and smells similar. But not exactly the same- but that's not the point! She's gone through stuff that's worse than what I've gone through, and I could never understand how bad that feels, but the things I've went through that are similar, hurts. It's like seeing my life happen all over again. Eating your own species, and being an orphan."

"Thana, I-"

"AND WHEN YOU'RE FUCKING RUDE THAT HURTS MY FEELINGS. IF I WERE HER, I WOULD HAVE BIT YOU."

"I-"

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE HER, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE RUDE- Hey wait a minute." I pause. Kars has on normal clothes. "Where did you get those?"

"...no where."

Meanwhile
third person POV

"Jolyne! I can't find my coat!... Jolyne!"

"Jesus. What dad!? What do you want!?"

"My coat and my pants are gone."

"Why would I have your clothes? Ask Josuke."

"This is the worst family trip I've been on. Fuck this hotel and fuck canada."

Kars POV

"Why are you following me?" Vera askes annoyed.

To be completely honest, I was beginning to become annoyed my self. It was always an issue between us. Either she's to sensitive or I really am insufferable. Maybe it's both. "Well first I wanted to ask what you were doing out here."

"I'm in my twenties. Remember? You don't need to know what I'm doing." She snaps.

"Why do you do that!?"

"Do what?"

"Create conflict. Do you enjoy being angry??!"

"No Kars. I don't. I just don't enjoy being around you."

"Well I'm sorry, but I'm TRYING TO MAKE UP! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO DO!?"

"WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO? IS STOP PRETENDING YOU CARE!"

"...What?"

"Don't play dumb. You only show sentiment when you feel bad, and you don't feel bad because my feelings are hurt, but because you think Reina is watching over you."

"Is... Is that what you think?"

"It's what I know. How are you supposed to care about me and not know things about me? That doesn't make sense, and from the moment I met you I wanted you dead. You should atleast be mad about that."

"That's what's different about being a parent. When a child is born, you don't have to know them. Vera-"

"Thana."

"Thana. I know very well that you hate me, but you are my child, and I love you very much. Even if you did find a way to kill me, I'd still love you. I'm not asking for you to accept me as your father, but I really want you to know that. And you wanting to kill me was understandable."

"...ok Kars. I want to give you a chance to explain before I call everything you just said bullshit... explain why my Grandparents are dead."

"Ve- Thana. It's a long story."

"Alright I'll listen. But not now, I actually came out here to do something."

"Like?"

"I'm getting normal human clothes and food. I'm sick if eating unseasoned food. And I'm getting hair stuff for me and Lyra. We look like trash."

I roll my eyes at the name. I can't believe she compared that freak of nature to Reina. Smell like her???? I haven't actually smelled Lyra though. "You don't have money."

"Pft. I steal."

"Your mother wouldn't like that."

"Tell me where you got the clothes and we'll talk about what she wouldn't like."

"Hmph. Fine." I chuckled. "I've been meaning to ask. What are you gonna do when this is all over?"

"I don't know. Find my human family. My Grandparents and my uncle."

"Landry."

"What?"

"That's his name, Landry. Reina's little brother. Reina wanted to see him again, but her parents wouldn't allow it."

I remember Reina talking on the phone to him.

"He's my brother, let me talk to him. Put him on the phone. This isn't about you! I didn't call for you! I'm speaking to him!... Hello? Landry is that you? Hey I missed you... I heard you're graduating this year. You thinking about college?... Really? That school? I knew you were a smart kid...I wanna go to your graduation, I really do, but you know how mom is... Of course dad won't care, but mom... You can ask, but I doubt they'll say yes. Wha- Why'd you take the phone from him!? He's not a little kid! Just let me-!"

I heard a beep come from her phone. She let out a long breath, before yelling and smashing the phone on the floor. "Reina!" I shout coming around the corner.

"Oh. Hey Kars. I dropped my phone just now." She said pretending nothing had happened, with her signature smile.

"No you didn't. I heard everything." I say hands on my hips.

"Where you listening to me?"

"...no."

"You're lying to me!" Tears formed in the corner of her eyes.

"O-ok, I listened. You sounded upset, so I wanted to make sure everything was ok."

Tears started to fall from her eyes. "They won't let me see Landry. He's my little brother and they won't let me see him."

"...I can take you to see him now if you want to..."

"YES YES PLEASE! I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT FOR A YEAR!"

"You don't need to beg. I want to do this for you. I like seeing you happy."

"ASDGGHD!"

"Wha-"

"I said no you."

"..."

"..."

"I love you"

"I know..."

"..."

"I mean YES"

"?"

"YOu TOo??? love you too. Jesus Christ, I gotta get used to saying that."

I flew Reina to her home town and we arrived at the window of her little brother's room.

He glanced at the window and screamed like a female. "Reina? And... Bird... Guy?" He said confused.

Her brother opened the window. "Landry!!" She yelled jumping in the window and hugging her brother.

Her brother looked like Reina alot. They had similar faces. He didn't have red hair like her, and he had a much darker skin completion, but you could tell they were siblings.

"Reina! What are you doing here?! What if mom sees you and your... Friend. Hi by the way. And I don't mean to be rude, but are you like a super human or something?" Landry asked me so many questions.

"Lany, slow down." Reina chuckled.

"Eww you still call me Lany?" He says embarrassed.

"Let me explain. Landry this is Kars, Kars this is Landry. Kars is my... Boyfriend."

"BOYFRIEND? YOU'RE DATING A SUPER HERO?!"

"NO! He's not a super hero. Well at least I don't think so." Reina looks at me for a second.

"What do you mean?"

"Kars has amnesia. He doesn't remember anything before I met him." Reina explained everything to Landry.

"So for all you know he could be a destroyer of worlds. Or he could be superman!"

"Landry was it?" I began. "I wish I could tell you more, but I only Remember my name. I bought Reina here so you could catch up. Once I get my memory back, I'll tell you everything I know. But here's a question. What are you doing to school to study? I heard you are very smart."

"Hehe~" Landry says pushing his glasses up with a smug smirk. "Weeelll~" he began. "Biology, marine biology, phycology, chemistry, bio chemistry, and alchemy. Alchemy is my only minor."

"Only minor!?" Reina blurts. "You're telling me that you have more than one major then?! Is that allowed?"

"Yeah. I'm just that smart, ya know."

"But minors are like hobbies. You only have one hobby?"

"Those are my hobbies. I'm just serious about all of them."

"Hmm fair enough... So... What about prom? You going with Izzy~?"

"What? No. Of course not. Izzy isn't even a girl."

"Huh. I didn't expect that."

"I'm going with Lyric."

"Lyric? Lyric Celesta Forte!?!?"

"Yes! Why'd you say her entire government name?!"

"Because, I remember her from Elementary school, and high school! She was a musical genius! And she could sing! Oh my god. You're smart, she's a music prodigy. Your kid is gonna be Einstein and Mozart combined! And both of your names started with L. How cute~"

"Nah. I don't like Lyric like that."

"What??? Not even a little bit? Bummer."

I smile, remembering Reina being with Landry... then I froze. Lyra

Vera says Lyra looks like Reina. Landry looks like Reina.

"Yo pops." Vera said trying to get my attention.

Landry smells like Reina, Lyra smells like Reina. Landry has black hair, Lyra has black hair, they both have dark skin, both have names that start with L.

"Dude, that's so rude. I'm literally talking to you."

Lyric is associated with music. Lyra is associated with music... Oh my god.

"Kars, did you like poo your pants or something? What's with that look?"

If Landry and Lyric hit it off years later... Lyra, could be...

"Man. I'd imagine Pillarmen shit would actually smell like death."

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪~
Howdy folks! I'm depressed!
...
Not really. I'm just sad.
My bird is dying, my senior year is absolutely fucked, I might never see my friends until the summer of next year, and my best friend, is a petty, lying, clingy, and manipulative bitch (who should really seak counseling).

Other than that, I'm actually pretty surprised that people actually enjoyed this story. You ever make something you're proud of and the longer you look at it, you began to hate it? Yeah, That's me.

They're so many grammatical errors, and they're probably some now. But it was fun making these, and I wanted to thank you guys for sticking around. So thanks to this virus (that bitch), I'm gonna have alot of time to make more chapters!!!1!111!1!1

Any who ~ stay safe, and plz wash your hands 🧼🦠🧼🧼🧼

Bye-bye~ 🧸🧸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 4.7K 117
this is the second book of pillarmen
10.2K 403 35
You were living a normal life, when suddenly you found out that you- yes, you- had been selected by the Speedwagon Foundation to rehabilitate 11 vill...
26.4K 1K 11
you call yourself a gentleman? you call yourself a fine woman? jjba ff[̅̅ Joseph Joestar✨ start:1/5/20 end:1/23/20
255 14 5
I'm terrible at naming stuff