His Mischievous Mate

By jlhen_23

Berlyn is just a typical girl for a human coz she's hiding her true identity. And to cover up, she always g... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 ( The Beginning)
Chapter 2 ( His Mate)
Chapter 3 ( Operation "Ignore Him".)
Chapter 4 (Getting to Know Her)
Chapter 5 ( Getting To Know Her Part 2)
Chapter 6 ( Unwanted Guest, Undeniable Truth)
Chapter 7 ( The Hybrid )
Chapter 8 ( Berlyn Somer )
Chapter 9 ( His Decision )
Chapter 10 ( Runaway )
Chapter 11 ( Moving On )
Chapter 12 ( V - Bar Incident )
Chapter 13 ( Rewrite The Stars )
Chapter 14 ( The Attack )
Chapter 15 ( Falling Apart )
Chapter 16 ( Mistaken Identity )
Chapter 17 ( Double Date )
Chapter 18 ( Bitch on the Beach )
Chapter 19 ( Jealousy Part 1 )
Chapter 20 ( Jealousy Part 2 )
Chapter 21 ( Perfect Getaway )
Chapter 22 ( It's Just A Dream )
Chapter 23 ( Knight's In Shinning Armor )
Chapter 24 ( Meet Again )
Chapter 25 ( Eerie )
Chapter 26 ( Reversed )
Chapter 27 ( Hot and Cold )
Chapter 28 ( Revealed )
Chapter 29 ( Creepy )
Chapter 30 ( Teardrops )
Chapter 31 ( The Proposal )
Chapter 32 ( Bet )
Chapter 33 ( Missing Piece )
Chapter 34 ( Phenomenal Disaster )
Chapter 35 ( Lover's Quarell )
Chapter 36 ( Fight Song )
Chapter 37 ( The Hybrid Next Door )
Chapter 38 ( Heart to Heart Talk )
Chapter 39 ( First Time )
Chapter 40 ( Trust Issues )
Chapter 41 ( He Left )
Chapter 42 ( Chasing Vlad )
Chapter 43 ( Intruders )
Chapter 44 ( Pregnancy Issues )
Chapter 45 ( Changes )
Chapter 46 ( Sick and Tired )
Chapter 47 ( Atlast! )
Chapter 48 ( Fabulous and Pretty)
Chapter 49 ( Start of Something New )
Sneak Peek Part 1
Sneak Peek Part 2

Chapter 50 ( The Finale )

62 2 0
By jlhen_23

Damon's Pov:

It's been a month since I've decided to stay in Forks. I don't know why I choose to stay here after I recovered from that accident. April— Nathalia's mom is the one who save me from impending death. According to her, she saw me that night floating in the middle of the ocean.

She's in a vacation that time when she 
decided to experience  a cruise ship adventure alone. That's  when she found me unconscious and almost lifeless. I've body recover faster than expected, but not my memory. I suffered from memory loss.

It's been twenty years since that incident happened. I don't even know what I'm doing in the middle of that ocean. I wanted to find out who am I. But I'm so clueless and I don't know where to start. I know there's something different in me that I can't explain. I don't know what it is.

There are times that I feel like I'm not a normal human being at all. That I'am extraordinary. Until this past few years, I've always having a dream. Or a nightmare. And on that dream, I'm always in the same place which is Forks City. It feels like I belong to this place. That's why I decided to be here.

I want to find out what's in here and why this place really look so familiar. I've decided to teached here in DVU as a calculus instructor. The moment I saw this university, I feel at home. There's so many questions in my head. Even my co- teachers are telling me that they remember someone so precious to them everytime they saw me.

But I never try to asked them who. Maybe they are just imagining things. I've started teaching calculus on engineering students and that's when I met Tyler Del Valle. He's one of my students. The first time I met that guy, I used to like his personality. He's smart and gorgeous just like me! Haha.

Maybe his parents did raised him well. But there's only problem about him. He's really bad when it comes to numbers. I wonder why he took up civil engineering at all. He's great in every subjects, except calculus. That's why I decided to help him passed my subject.

Every weekend, him and his friend Jeremy are always here in my house for tutorial. And every passing day, I think he's improving. Not that bad after all.

"Mr. Stanford, I think it's better if you joined us on a PTA meeting this afternoon." Mrs. Stewart said.

She's the head teacher of engineering department. The PTA meeting is about the upcoming educational tour of all civil engineering students for this school year.

"Sure, Mrs. Stewart. What I'm going to do then?" I said.

"Just share your opinion about the upcoming educational tour and proposed the budget needed for this event." She said.

"Okay. I'll do that." I said.

After lunch, all the parents of engineering students started to arrived. All the faculty teacher are already here in DVU gymnasium. Waiting for the parents to arrived. Being an instructor is not that easy though. You have so many things to do after teaching your students. But I'm starting to enjoyed it.

"Why does Mrs. Del Valle wasn't here yet?" Mrs. Stewart said.

"I don't know. Maybe she's busy on the pack house again. She's always like that. Focusing herself taking care of their pack since Mr. Del Valle's disappearing act." Ms. Dylan said.

Pack? Pack house? What are they talking about? Does Mrs. Del Valle a member of a gang of organized group?

"But Tyler said that his mom will attending the meeting this time." Mrs. Stewart said.

Oh. So— Mrs. Del Valle is Tyler's mom?

"Really? That's new. She used to stay in the pack house before and won't able to attend every meetings or any gathering here in DVU." Ms. Dylan said.

"I understand Mrs. Dell Valle. Since Mr. Del Valle disappeared, all the responsibilities are given to her. And I know that she's still suffering since her husband still missing. That's a very tragic incident for her."RS. Stewart said.

I became curious.

"What incident, Mrs. Stewart?" I asked.

"Of course you don't know coz you're a newbie here. Twenty years ago, Me. and Mrs. Del Valle was living normally here in Forks. Mr. Del Valle was the owner and president of DVU since his dad retired. But the accident happened. He disappeared after the plane crashed and Mrs. Del Valle left alone while she's pregnant with Tyler that time. All of us think that she's going to break down and got depressed but we're glad she survive." Mrs. Stewart said.

"When and where that accident happened?" I asked again.

"It happened in Paris, France. Their plane was being high jacked and it explodes in the middle of Pacific Ocean. I think it happened twenty years ago. All the passengers of that plane already found and rescue, except Mr. Del Valle's body." Mrs. Stewart said.

The moment I heard about that incident, I feel that my head suddenly ache. That twenty years ago is also the same years April found me in the middle of Pacific Ocean. Is it possible that I'am one of the passengers of that plane? But— all of them already save except Mr. Del Valle. But it's impossible that I'am him, right? That's impossible. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

"That's why when we first saw you here in DVU, we almost thought that you're Mr. Del Valle. You really look like him. As in! Both of you can be identified as a twins." Mrs. Stewart said.

"Really? I just can't believe that this gorgeous face of mine is not one in a million in this world." I said kidding aside but deep inside, I'm really confused now.

"Oh my! There she is!" I heard Mrs. Stewart said and hurriedly stand up on her seat. I look at on the direction of the person she's talking about and that's when I saw a very beautiful and attractive woman on her mid twenties, I think. Wait. Did I just find her beautiful and attractive?

Damn! What am I thinking!

"Mrs. Stewart! I'm sorry I'm late." She said to Mrs. Stewart.

Even her voice was really pleasant to hear. What am I thinking!

"It's okay, Mrs. Del Valle. The important thing is that you came." Mrs. Stewart said.

So— she's Mrs. Del Valle. Tyler's mom, right? Why does she look like in mid twenties only? I'am expecting that she's in mid forties or fifties. Why she's look so young on her age? How old is she, exactly?

"I promised Tyler that I'll attend the meeting this time." She said again.

Then suddenly, her eyes focused on mine. The moment our eyes met, I feel this strange feelings that started to traverse inside my body until it reached my heart. Damn! What was happening to me? I feel like my head is spinning and being hit multiple times. I'm having a headache right now enough for me to close my eyes and grab my hair like I'm going to be crazy. My heat is in pain too.

"Mr. Stanford, are you okay? You look pale." I heard Mrs. Stewart asked me.

"No, I'm not. I think I need to go to my table. I need to take my medicine. Excuse me." I said and hurriedly run into the engineering department office.

The moment I entered the office, I'll go to my desk and pick up my medicine. I'am taking this medicine everytime I had a severe headache cause by sudden flashback of my memories. But my headache right now was more worsen.

Even I've already drink my medicine, it still hurts. It became worst than before. As if the medicine can't cure it anymore. And I can't take it! I sitted on my swivel chair and repeatedly banging my head on the table in front of me.

I close my eyes and then suddenly, those memories I didn't known that I
had before started to restored. And before I passed out— I clearly remember who really I'am...

Berlyn's Pov:

Oh my gosh! Am I dreaming right now? Why does Mr. Stanford really looks like Cley? And why does my heart flattered the moment our eyes met? No! That's impossible. He's not Cley. Maybe they are just look a like. People this days are having same faces, right?

But why does my inner wolf was saying differently? And what's wrong with him? He really look so sick a while ago. Is he alright? Tss. Why I'm worried about his condition now? Damn! This is bad.

"Follow him!" My inner wolf was commanding me.

"Shut up! He's not Cley, okay. You're just mistaken." I argued with her.

"He is! Trust me. I've known him more than you. Don't you realize? The mate bond started to form again. Can't you feel it?" She insisted.

Darn! She's right! I can sense Cley's feelings again. And he's suffering right now! Shit! How did this happen? Where did Mr. Stanford go?

"Mrs. Stewart, do you think Mr. Stanford was fine? O think he's really sick." I said.

"Don't worry about him. He's just going to the faculty room to take his medicine. He'll be alright and will be back soon." She said.

"Okay. But if you'll excuse me, Mrs. Stewart. I'm just going to the comfort room." I said.

She just nodded. I leave the gymnasium and find myself walking towards the engineering faculty rolm. My gosh, Berlyn! What are you doing, exactly? Are you out of your mind? Why are you following him? What are you, a stalker?

Whatever! I just want to confirm something. Once I find out and prove that he's not Cley, I'm going to stop this nonsense things, okay. Tss. How stupid I'am! Why did I ever listened to my inner wolf by the way? And why did I ever considered the possibility that he's Cley?

The moment I reached the faculty room, I slowly opened the door and I was so worried when I saw him unconscious  on the floor. Shit! What happened to him? I quickly went to his side and check his vital signs. Damn! Why does his heart wasn't beating at all? Don't tell me— he's already dead? No! He can't be dead!

"Mr. Stanford, wake up! Oh gosh! What happened to you?" I said while tapping his face.

He didn't move an inch. Oh my! I think he's really dead. What should I do then? I place my head sideways on his chest but I can't hear his heartbeat anymore. It only explain one thing. He's really dead! I need to call an ambulance and medics.

And I need to informed his co-workers teachers about what happened. I was about to stand up and leaved the faculty room when I feel that he grab my arms tightly. I suddenly look at him in a surprised. way. How come he's still alive!?

"Oh my gosh! You're scaring me, Mr. Stanford! I thought you're already dead. Your heart already stop beating the last time I checked. How do you live?" I said in disbelief.

I saw him smirk. Oh my! He really looks like Cley when he's smirking like that! And his eyes! That dark brown eyes!

"I'm fine, Mrs. Del Valle. What about you? Are you okay? I can sense that you're really worried about me." He said teasingly.

"What? Of course not! I'm just worried coz I saw you unconscious on the floor. That's all." I said.

"Really? But why does my inner wolf didn't agree with that? He says that you're really scared when you saw me like this? And he even said that you really missed me terribly!" He said

"You're crazy, Mr. Stanford! How could you say that! You don't even know me. Now that you're fine, I'm leaving." I said irritatedly. This bastard. Who do you think you are?

"Am I? I guess I do. I've known you a lot, Mrs. Del Valle. I even remember every details of your body with or without clothes on. I also known your soft spot and I know how to make you scream my name repeatedly." He said in a vulgar way.

"You pervert!" I shouted and slapped him right away.

In a blink of an eye, he already standing stood up and pushed me into the wall.

"Pervert, huh? Wanna try me?" He said again.

"Don't you dare! I'm gonna kill you!" I said furiously.

He laughed.

"Are you sure you can? I don't think so. I can sense your arousal Mrs. Del Valle. I think you badly needed me right now." He said.

"How dare you talking to me that way!? You bastard!"

I exclaimed and by using my force, I pushed him away. His back landed on the next wall. But instead of getting hurt, he looks totally fine.

"That hurts, sweetie. Is that the proper way on treating your husband whose been gone for almost twenty years?" He said.

Now, he's really sounds serious. Wait a minute. W- what did he said? Oh my gosh! What is he talking this time?

"Look, Mr. Stanford. I don't know what you're talking about. I don't have time for your silly jokes or whatever you call it. Leave me alone, will you? Stop pestering me or I will kill you." I said.  

"You want to kill me? I think you can't do that." He said.

"I can." I said.

"You can't! Trust me, a, you can't. Let's go. Let's leave this place and go to our room now. I really missed you so much." He said seriously.

Before I can say any words, he already pull me closer and kissed me intensely. I closed my eyes for a while, and when I opened my eyes, were already on the master's bedroom that Cley and I used to stay before. Why did he knows this place? And when did he learned to teleport? He's just a human according to Tyler!

"Stop! Stop it, will you?" I said to make him stop from what he's doing and pushed him away once again.

"My gosh, Berlyn! Can't you see? It's me, Cley! Your husband. Your mate. Your one and only. Now, stop asking me coz I'm not in the mood to answer all you questions right now. All I wanted to do is make love with you. I really missed you sweetie. So please, stop being so stubborn and just allow me to do this, huh? Were going to talked after this."

He said and started kissing me again. This time, I responded on his kiss. His touch and his caressed. Even I'am really confused right now, I don't care. He's right. All I wanted to do with him is make love too. The talking may be done after this. Right? Whatever!

In a minute, were both dancing in a rhythm of our body colliding with each other slowly at first, then getting wild and faster in a second. Damn! How I really missed this bastard! Were both breathless and still naked under our blanket when the door suddenly opened.

"Mom? Mr. Stanford?" Tyler asked in horror the moment he entered our room. Holy shit!

"Hi, son." He said to Tyler. Tyler was just looking at him in disbelief.

"What's the meaning of this, mom? Care to tell me?" Tyler said.

"I don't know also, son. Why don't you asked your stupid dad about it?" I said while glaring at Cley.

He just laughed and get off on our bed and started to walked naked to picked up his pants somewhere.

"My gosh, Cley! You're disgusting! You're embarrassing me in front of our son!" I shouted and throw a pillow on him. He chuckled.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. I forgot that I'am still naked. Come here, Tyler. Give your dad a welcoming hugged." He said.

"Your cool and totally awesome, dad! I think I'm just like you." Tyler said and gave him a hug.

I smiled. Just Cley around makes me feel alive again. And looking at them embracing each other makes me feel warmed and contented at last. Even he doesn't explain yet what really happened to him this past few twenty years, I don't care anymore.

The most important thing is that— he's alive. And he's here with us now.
And I know that this time, were going to be a complete family now, just like Vladimir, Roseshell and Claus...

The End

Author's Note:

Okay, guys. At last, I've already finished this book. If you wanted to read continuously without hassle, then your free to do that since it's already completed.

I hope you enjoyed this story guys. Thank you so much for the support and I hope that you guys also read my another stories entitled His Rivalry's Pet and His Naughty P.A.

Love lots...

It's me,

BabylenJ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72 0 13
A conspiracy hidden in lies. A world being threatened to change. An Alpha who can't believe the rumors. David lives in a world that he hadn't known e...
4.6K 392 41
Kiedi had never fit in well with others and she thought she liked it that way. That was until she moved to a new state and bumped into a sexy strange...
52.7K 1.7K 29
This story is not about rejection or my pack beause I would have had to know about werewolves before I fell in love with one. With a family cabin al...
630K 21.5K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...