You're Just As Troubled• Bill...

بواسطة writer5678904

"I got so many issues. Do you know that?" "You're just as troubled as me" In that moment I realized he and... المزيد

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty One~
~Chapter Twenty Two~
~Chapter Twenty Three~
~Chapter Twenty Four~
~Chapter Twenty Five~
~Chapter Twenty Six~
~Chapter Twenty Seven~
~Chapter Twenty Eight~
~Chapter Twenty Nine~
~Chapter Thirty~
~Chapter Thirty One~
~Chapter Thirty Two~
~Chapter Thirty Three~
~Chapter Thirty Four~
~Chapter Thirty Five~
~Chapter Thirty Seven~
~Chapter Thirty Eight~
~Chapter Thirty Nine~
~Chapter Forty~
~Chapter Forty One~
~Chapter Forty Two~
~Chapter Forty Three~
~Chapter Forty Four~
~Chapter Forty Five~
~Chapter Forty Six~
~Chapter Forty Seven~
~Chapter Forty Eight~
~Chapter Forty Nine~
~Chapter Fifty~
~Chapter Fifty One~
~Chapter Fifty Two~
~Chapter Fifty Three~
~Chapter Fifty Four~
~Chapter Fifty Five~
~Chapter Fifty Six~
~Chapter Fifty Seven~
~Chapter Fifty Eight~
~Chapter Fifty Nine~
~Chapter Sixty~
~Chapter Sixty One~
~Chapter Sixty Two~
Author's Note
Alternate Ending
Bonus Scene
Bonus Scene
AN

~Chapter Thirty Six~

12.2K 286 112
بواسطة writer5678904

"So great news the doctor said that this is a sign of remembering" my dad said at the dining room table. We had all gathered for breakfast on Sunday morning.

"I still don't remember anything else. I don't even remember leaving Pittsburgh...I think I'm stuck like this" I said banging my head on the table. Milk splashing out of the bowl with cereal.

"I'm going to be late" Jonathan said as he looked at the clock. Everyone began to scramble once again, something that's become part of our mornings here in the Miller/Byers house.

Jonathan was late for work at the Hawkins post, Will need to meet up with his friends for a game of D&D, and El was hanging out with Max today.

"Do you want to come to work with me?" Joyce asked me as I was the only one still remaining at the table from breakfast.

"Sure why not" I whispered as I got up. I quickly threw on jeans and a T-shirt and was out the door with Joyce.

"So um when did you and my dad meet again?" I asked as we drove down the road.

"4th of July" Joyce said, she looked hesitant to talk about that day.

"Were we all involved in the mall fire?" I asked

"Who told you about the fire?"

"Max, I found a picture of Billy and I on that day. We looked like we almost lost each other that day.....You guys seem to really love each other" I commented changing the subject and breaking the silence.

"Yeah your dad is a wonderful guy. You came home early one night from being out and that's how you found out about the two of us. You were so accepting of our relationship, I admire you for that" Joyce said as she pulled into a spot in front of the store. Since the mall's closing making street was filled with stores once again.

"Come on you can help stock the aisles" she said. I grabbed a box and began to put flour and cereal on the shelves.

A few hours later and we were sweeping the place making it ready for closing.

"Thanks for coming today. I enjoyed spending time with you" Joyce said. I smiled back.

"Same, it's been fun"

Nancy and Jonathan walked into the store. "Mom is phoebe here?" Jonathan asked. I popped up from the aisle to see them waving me on.

Joyce gave me a nod saying it was okay to leave.

"What's going on?" I asked as I hopped in the backseat.

"Steve's having a last minute party. C'mon you've never missed a party at Harrington's" Nancy whined as I shook my head no from the back seat.

She gave me puppy dog eyes and pouted her lip.

"Fine" I said. Nancy clapped her hands and smiled. We pull up to a party almost as big as Tina's. As we got out a truck pulled up across the street. The noise of the motor giving me a headache.

"My friends. Welcome ladies" Steve joked as we walked in. Jonathan pushing him in a friendly way.

"Come on we are all in the back" Steve said. We followed him to the backyard which contained a pool that butted up to the woods.

"Beer?" Steve asked us, Jonathan never drank so he shook his head no. Nancy took one and passed it to me before grabbing herself one.

I slowly sipped on the beer as my headache got increasingly worst. I sat down on a chair hoping it would pass.

"Shit" someone yelled as beer spilt on me. My head fell into my hands as another memory began to appear.

I was walking tears fell from my eyes and down my face. I didn't know why I was crying but I was walking down a dark road.

My head turned around at the sound of a car. It was speeding over the hill showing no signs of stopping. The headlights barreling towards me as they slammed on their brakes. The car pushing me forward, my body rolling a few times. Two guys got out, there faces were darkened as my eyes were blinded by the headlights.

"Shit" one of the guys yelled.

"Dude I think I killed her" the other said in a country accent.

"Come on". The two ran back to their car leaving me helpless on the side of the road.

"Hey you okay? I didn't mean to spill beer on you" The guy asked I recalled his name to be Ethan.

I shot up and slapped him in the face.

"What the hell was that for?" He yelled while holding his stinging cheek.

"You motherfucker. You left me on the side of the road. You and Tucker" I yelled a crowd began to form around us.

"I have no idea what you're talking about... are you forgetting you have no memories" Ethan spat back.

"You and Tucker were driving the pick up on Pond Ave. You guys didn't see me and when you hit me you thought you guys killed me. You fled the scene" I yelled. Ethan took a gulp before acting like he had no clue.

Tucker came pushing through the crowd.

"What's the problem?" He said in his charming country accent.

"The problem is that you and Ethan are a bunch of bastards"

"You better watch your mouth you little bitch" Ethan hissed grabbing my wrist.

"Hey leave her alone" Tommy said coming up to the group.

"Tommy you stay out of this" Ethan said pushing him back.

"This girl has fucked me and Tucker over numerous times. Maybe she deserved to die on the side of that road. I wish whoever had hit you, hit you harder" Ethan spat.

The words hit triggering another memory. My brain began to ache and my body felt weak.

"Did he hit you again?" I asked. I was seated in a car, Billy next to me. My hand reached for his bruised neck but he stopped me.

I was drawn back from the memories to reality.

"She's escaped death twice now, let's see if she can a third time" Ethan yelled he gripped my neck and plunged my head underwater. I began to choke...

Billy's hand was around my neck. My feet were kicking wildly while my hands tried prying his fingers lose.

His grip loosened and I fell to the floor. His eyes met mine and he softly said "Phoebe".

My head came up out of the water and I began to take short puffs of breaths, my lungs working twice as hard to provide my body with air.

"Get the fuck out" Steve yelled as his hands picked my body up. Ethan just snickered as he walked out and Tucker followed him. The people that had gathered looked speechless, but a second later went back to partying.

Steve brought me upstairs to his room with Nancy and Jonathan behind him. He sat me on his bed and gave me a towel.

"He choked me" I said softly.

"Yeah that Ethan's gonna pay for that" Steve said as he handed me a dry shirt.

"No Billy" I said. Nancy looked up with concern in her eyes.

"When?" She asked frustration began to flow through her.

"I had a memory. He was choking me and then he just let me go" I said. They all looked at each other.

"Who use to hit Billy?" I asked.

"His dad" Steve said. Nancy hit him on his chest. "What I'm not gonna lie to her"

I looked around the room. "I've been here before" I said.

"In my room? I would have remembered-" Steve began.

"No, I think someone else brought me up here" I said. My head was once again pounding.

"Here Phoebe" Ethan said. He laid me on the bed and began to kiss my neck. His hands pinning my wrists to the bed.

Ethan and someone else were talking. "I'm in here with Billy's girl"

He began to trail his hands back up to my wrists. Kissing my face and lips. I squirmed trying to avoid his lips.

Another knock came from the door. Billy comes barging in, knocking Ethan square in the jaw. I jump from the bed and stand in the corner. Billy gives me my shirt and I slip it back on. He then proceeds to take my hand and walk me out of the party.

"It was Ethan. He tried to have sex with me. I must have been drunk. Billy came and smashed the door down" I said.

"That's what happened to my bedroom door" Steve exclaimed.

"Steve, that's what your worried about. Your broken door from what a year ago" Nancy sassed.

"Is that why he's mad at me? Gunning for my life?" I asked they all shrugged their shoulders.

"The only person who knows what happened that night other than you, is Billy" Jonathan said.

"I just want to go home"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

191K 4.1K 52
"It feels like everything's about to go down hill from here on out". #4 IN #BILLY HARGROVE 09/04/2022-11/05/2022 #10 IN #STRANGER THINGS 21/09/2022...
358K 7.3K 33
In which Billy's old friend from California moves to Hawkins I don't own any of the Stranger Things characters. I only own my original characters and...
636K 12.1K 26
You're Billie's twin sister, both of you can either cope or fight each other. He's rough and violent and sometimes can't stop him from doing somethin...
112K 3.1K 27
"Last year was, hands down, the worst year of my life, so I'm just trying to turn it back around - by fixing all of my past mistakes... and that's st...