A Second Chance ( A Shawn Men...

By Cowgoesmoooo

This story contains a sexual/smut scene, fluff, some self-harm, and strong language. Samantha was dating... More

Caught Him Cheating
Thoughts
Feelings??
5SOS
Sick Day
Like A Date?
A/N plz read
Sunday
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Family Dinners
A party? Really?
Da PARTY!!!!!
IS that All?
Would you want to go out with me?
OMG!!!!!!!
Fuck!
Together!
What do we do now?
Epilogue
The End

My New Job

802 12 0
By Cowgoesmoooo

Edited

Samantha's P.O.V

After a while of being broken-hearted, eating ice cream and crying myself to sleep every night, I decided that I should find a new job. I gave up finding a job in less than 5 days because there are no jobs out there that I like and I'm too lazy to actually give a fuck about working. 

****** Present-day********

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. It was my stepdad. He never needs anything unless he need help to surprise my mother. I have talked to my mom a few time after the breakup and losing my job. I picked up my phone and answered it. 

"Hello"

" Hi, Samantha, your mother said something about you not having a job and some people quit at the music studio and I want to offer you a job. You will be helping celebrities like getting them food, water, and helping in whatever way they need. Would you like the job?" 

I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. "Um. Yeah, that would be great" I say still in complete shock.

 "Great. You'll start on Monday. Wear something professorial." he replied 

" Yeah, of course, thank you so much. This means a lot to me" 

"No problem. I'll see you on Monday. Be there at 6 am sharp." 

"I will bye" 

"Bye" 

I got up from my warm bed. I was so excited that I took a shower and went straight to the mall to buy new clothes. As I was in the car on the way back home, I heard Shawn singing on the radio. I always knew he had an amazing voice. Though it still hurt what he did to me, I liked his music a lot. 

*****Skip to Monday******  

I got up before my alarm clock. I jumped in the shower and put on one of my outfits I got at the mall yesterday. 

                      (A/N: view of the outfit, not person)

I grabbed an apple on the way out the door along with my keys, water, jacket, and purse. I hopped in my 2009 Chevy Cobalt and turned on the radio. The song Praying by Ke$a came on. I sang every word of the song. The studio is about 25 minutes away from my cousin lives. It took me 35 minutes to get there because I had to stop at every single red light, but I wasn't late which was good. 

I walked into the building and went straight to the front desk. The lady was super nice and told me where to go to the 3rd Level, Room 373. I took the elevator and looked around for Room 373. When I got there my stepdad was already waiting for me. He told me what to do, I had to keep them happy and get them everything they needed. He listed some things off like water, food clothes. I laughed when he said clothes but he gave me a dead serious look when he told me that so I just decided to shut the hell up. 

After he explained everything to me, he left me for ten minutes to prepare myself. So I sat on the couch wondering which celebrity I would be working with today. I heard the door open and I bounced up. My stepdad walked up to me and introduce me to the celebrity manager. A couple of seconds later, he walked in with a smirk. God, why a smirk, of all things it had to be a smirk. UGH. I felt sick to my stomach and I couldn't breathe. My lungs were closing up. I tried to say something but nothing came out.

hehe, the second chapter is done. Shawn Mendes smirk tho.... like that is the hot daddy 

-ridingstyles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175 7 1
Imagine being Shawn Mendes' girlfriend! This story will give you the feeling of actually be with Shawn! The young Y/N just moved to Canada to start h...
11.8K 308 38
"I'm not that good at dancing." "Well that's why I'm here." "And you think you can actually teach me?" "If you'll let me." "I will, I mean how hard...
5.6K 61 47
"I have fallen completely in love with you all over again," I started as I looked up at Shawn, he just stared at me in shock, "everything you do, eve...
191K 6.4K 21
Melanie (aka Mel) has just moved to Indiana. She, is eighteen and is in her last year of high school. Her mom is a nurse and works a lot of late shi...