Falling for You {Jojen Reed x...

By bagsybaggins

YN Black is sent to the world of Game of Thrones one year before season one started. She arrived in the Stark... More

My normal life
Meeting the Starks
One of the Family
The Fallen
The Death of the King
So Long and Farwell
Closer to Home
A Meeting in Greywater Watch
Going North
Growing relationship
I can't lose you
Together at last
Nothing can ever change that
Need
Where are you?
I'm back home
Till the end of our days
Adjusting
A family
Acceptance
The Call
Bran Howland Reed
Brandon Stark X Reader story

Final Chapter

1.9K 35 24
By bagsybaggins

~One year time skip~

- Your pov-

It's been a little over a year since Bran was born. I have a job at a restaurant, I work as a chef and sometimes a watress. Jojen stays at home, watching Bran, but he works on the computer and earns money.

The last time we had talked to Arya and Bran, Arya was west of Westeros and learning more ways of fighting. And Bran was ruling the six kingdoms. We don't get to talk often because of my job and them exploring and ruling kingdoms. But it's always fun to talk to them.

Gram Gram had passed in winter of last year. She left us money and some of her heirlooms. One of them was a necklace with a wolf on it, and it's eyes were red jewels. Like a Direwolf.

Speaking of Direwolf, Snow started growing a little taller than any normal wolf in this world. But she's still smaller than a normal Direwolf.

And Bran, our son, has gotten a couple of his teeth in! He has my eyes, and Jojen's fluffy dirty blond hair. He's not as chubby as he was when he was born, but he still has big cheeks.

Life's easy, fun, and I don't regret a single thing.

-Mystery pov-

It's was a normal day, watching tv, reading a book.

Until Dylan messaged me.

Dylan: Thomas you need to check this out. <click link>

I frown and click the link, and I land on a Facebook page.

I sit up and scroll down the page and land on a video.

'Maybe this is what he wanted me to check out.'

I play the video and I see a hallway with a door slightly open. The person recording walks towards the door and opens it, leading to a bathroom where a woman sits in a tub in a bathing suit with a baby, and there are lots of bubbles.

"Babe! Put that down! You know I don't like being filmed!" The woman cried out, throwing soap at the camera.

I hear a chuckle and the camera zooms in on the girls face, which is red but smiling widely.

"Sorry Love." He says, before the camera flips around.

And my face fills the screen.

"My lovely wife and son having a bath, do you think there's enough room for me to fit in?" He asks as he turns around letting me see him and the girl and child.

The girl starts saying something, but the video cuts off.

My mind spins and I am left with confusion on what I just saw. I start scrolling through the Facebook page and see multiple picture of the girl, me and a baby who I found out was named Bran.

Dylan: Either you have a secret twin, or that's amazing editing.

I quickly send a message before I head to my room and start packing.

Me: I don't have a twin, and if I did, I  would know. But I'm going to stop this before it gets to out of hand.

~Time skip~

- Your pov-

"Jo! Babe, do you want me to start the car?!" I yell as I walk down the stairs, passing our family pictures.

"Yes Love! But I need to change Bran, I'll meet you down there in a bit!" Jojen yells.

"Okay!" I yell back as I walk towards the door and grab my keys.

I open the door and see someone about to knock on the door. My eyes widen as I see someone who looks like my husband standing in front of me.

I look him up and down, before looking back at the stairs.

"Hello? Are you YN Reed?" He asks, with a British accent.

I blink and nod slowly. "Yes. . . . And you are?"

"Thomas Brodie Sangster, the man who you somehow put into your pictures and videos. May I come in?" He ask.

I nod and step aside to let him in. I shut the door behind him and watch as he seems to glare at my family pictures.

"Why are you here?" I ask walking towards the stairs slowly.

He turns back to me and frowns. "I wanted to talk to you. You've been posting online pictures of me and edited them to make them seem like I'm in your family. And you've even done it inside your own home!"

He sighs and runs his hands through his hair like Jojen does when he's angry or frustrated.

"Look, I just want you to stop saying we're together. Because we're not, and you should get some help if you think-"

"I know we're not together. I'm happily married and I have a son." I interrupt.

"Then why are you posting pictures and videos of me in them!?" He nearly yells out.

I glance up the stairs and look back at the famous actor. I sigh and look back up the stairs.

"Jo! Babe, are you almost done?!" I yell.

"Yes, we're come Love. We don't need to rush, you family is only at Gram Gram's house." Jojen says, his voice getting slightly closer.

I look back at Thomas and see him frown, confusion written on his face.

"Jo, we are going later. Something came up." I say as I see him.

He frowns. "What?"

I look back at Thomas who was looking at Jojen and Bran, who hadn't noticed him.

"Bloody hell." Thomas muttered loudly, catching Jojen's attention.

I sigh and look at Thomas. "Thomas, meet Jojen Reed, My husband." I say.

~Time Skip~

- Thomas pov-

Jojen Reed. A character in Game of Thrones, that I played. He is now real, alive, and married with a son. YN took Bran to visit her Parent and let me and Jojen talk.

"This is probably the most weirdest thing that's happened in my life." I say as I glance at Jojen.

He shrugs. "I guess for you that would be true, but for me, just even being here is still strange for me."

I nod. "Do you ever want to go back?"

He shakes his head. "There's nothing there for me. My life's here now, where ever YN goes, so do I. She's everything to me, including Bran."

-No one's pov-

Later on Thomas posted a picture with Jojen, clearing up the whole rumors and speculations. Thomas became great friends with YN and Jojen, and became a godfather to Bran. Thomas introduced Dylan to the Reed family due to Dylan constantly bugging Thomas about it. And now Dylan is also friends with them.

YN and Jojen had twin daughters three years after they had Bran, and Dylan became the godfather of both Arya and Meera.

《This book is finished! I hope you enjoyed it and I will probably update one last chapter to say what GOT story imma write next. Most likely Bran, cause that was the only vote. Here is a few pics!

Later ya players.
-Astrid》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 6.3K 30
[SLOWLY EDITING] Mare Dalyngridge was a peasant girl that was caught in the middle of a war. She thought that she could survive without a scratch, bu...
71.8K 2.8K 42
It had been years and she had almost forgotten what life was like before IT happened. The trespassing. It had been an accident. A stupid accident ha...
393K 11.2K 39
Hera's family was murdered in cold blood by their enemies. Hera got away and went to Winterfell, where the Starks lived. She knew she would be safe...
85K 2.6K 37
There she had stood, in place of her son, asking Lord Frey to let them pass by their bridge and they'd be on their way. On their way to King's Landin...