The Call

-Your pov-

One more month.

One more month till we have our little boy in our arms.

Mom and Dad have surprisingly accepted what happened, and have welcomed Jojen into the family. I have forgiven them for everything they said. But I won't forget it.

"Love? Why do I need to have a phone?" Jojen asks as he walks into the bedroom with his newly bought phone.

I smile as he sits on the bed next to me, and lays his right hand on my baby bump.

"Just in case Gram Gram is out and I need to go to the hospital to give birth. You would need to call 911 and they would come and pick us up in an ambulance, and take us to the hospital." I say.

"But none of this makes since! Why are their so many apps for talking? Can't you just drive over to there house to talk?" I says as he put his head on my shoulder.

I sigh.

"Sometime the people are on the other side of the world, and it would take a lot of money to go see them. So it's just easier to talk to them on the phone." I explain.

Jojen hums in response and looks at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. Just admiring my beautiful wife." He whispers.

I blush and look away. I look down at his hand as he gently rubs my stomach.

"Just a month." He mutters.

I nod and rest my left hand on top of his. He intertwines our fingers, but our palms still lay down on my stomach.

*insert random ringtone*

We both shoot up, me slightly slower than Jojen.

"What's that?" Jojen asks.

I smile. "That's my phone, can you go get it for me? I think I left it in the bathroom."

He nods and kisses my cheek. Our fingers part and my hand and stomach is left slightly colder than before.

He walks into the bathroom and I hear the light switch getting turned on. He comes out with my phone in hand and he turns the light off.

"Here you go Love." He says as he sits back down next to me, handing me the phone.

I smile and kiss him. "Thanks Jo."

I look at the screen and notice something strange.

Swords sister calling

My breath halts and I quickly press accept and bring it up to my ear.

I hear breathing on the other side and I hold my breath.

"Arya?" I ask.

"YN! Thank the God's this thing still works! I thought you wouldn't be able to answer it like Bran! I had to call you to see how you were doing, or at least check to see if your alive! I had heard you ran away from Joffery and went North."

I bit my lip to hold back my tears as her voice fills my ears. Jojen looks at me, obviously shocked that I'm talking to Arya, who is in another world like Bran is.

"YN? Are you there?"

"Yes. Yes I'm still here. Just shocked that I'm talking to you. It's  It's been to long." I say slowly.

I hear her chuckle on the other end.

"It has been a long time hasn't it. . . Have you heard from Bran? Have you heard anything about Winterfell?"