The Fallen

-Your pov-

It happened.

Bran. He fell from the tower.

Oh God's I can't believe it.

I can't.

-Ned pov-

I was packing up to leave, even though my son was laying in a bed. In a coma.

But then I heard the sound of crying, and it didn't sound like Catelyn. I followed the sound and found myself in front of YN's door.

I knock.

"Y-yes, come in." I heard her say.

I open the door and my heart breaks.

Her normally happy face, was frowning and covered in tear stains. Her cheeks and eyes red from crying and rubbing away the tears.

I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her. And she immediately starts crying into my chest.

"Why... why did he have to fall!" She sobbed out.

I shake my head. "I don't know." I mutter softly.

She continues to cry, her body shakeing from sobbing. She eventually falls asleep, passing out from to many emotions most likely.

I carefully pick her up and lay her under her covers. Tucking her in before walking out. I shut the door, and sigh sadly.

"How is she?"

I turn and see Robb and Theon. Both of their faces torn with sadness and pain.

"She's broken hearted, passed out from crying so hard. . . I don't know of I can do anything to help her, especially now since I'm leaving." I say.

They nod. "We'll keep and eye out on her. We don't want her to do something stupid while your gone." Theon says.

I smile and nod. "I'm going to see Bran. You best get some rest."

I turn and walk to Bran's room.

- No one's pov-

Ned opens the door and Catelyn looks up.

"How is he?" Ned asks.

Catelyn shakes her head. "Nothing's changed."

Ned takes a seat beside his wife, grabbing her hand.

"How is YN? I could hear her from here." Catelyn asks.

Ned rubs his thumb over her knuckles. "Time will heal her, and Bran. But Bran waking up would put her back together."

Catelyn nods. "Then let pray to the Gods that he wakes soon." She whispers.

~Lannisters~

"We leave tomorrow for Kingslanding. Who is coming with us again?" Cercei asks Robert.

"I've told.you this before woman. Ned Stark and his two daughters." Robert says before drinking more wine.

Cercei nods and takes a deep breath in.

"I want YN Black to come with us." She says.

"Why? She's not in his family, and has no importance to us." Robert says.

Cercei sighs and stands up. She pores herself some wine and drinks half the glass in one go.

"I think she should marry Joffery." She states.

Robert looks at her with a frown on his face.

"She's not a Stark. And Sansa is marring Joffery, I already made that promise to Ned."