Together at last

- Your pov-

"Love, calm down. I know your excited to see Bran again. But you need to calm down." Jojen said from behind me.

I roll my eyes and giggle. "But Jojen! I haven't seen him for a really long time! The last time I saw him he was in a bed, in a coma. And now, he's awake and I get to see him again! And that was before I went to Kingslanding, and ended up having to run away to escape Joffery. That prick." I say.

Meera chuckles and Jojen sighs but holds back a laugh.

-Bran pov-

"How much farther?" Rickon whined.

"We have a long way to go Rickon. But it would be better if you shut up." I say.

Rickon rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. I sigh and grab the side of my wagon, making sure that I don't fall off.

"How about we stop here for now. We can rest for a bit, and I think Hodor needs his rest." Osha said.

"Hodor, Hodor." Hodor says.

He stops walking and puts the wagon down. He walks around and picks me up, carrying me into the forest behind Osha and Rickon.

He leans me up against the tree and walks over to another one. He sits down and leans back against one.

"Bran, do you think we'll ever go back home?" He asks.

I look at him as he leans back against Shaggy dog.

"I don't know. " I say.

~Time skip ~

-Your pov-

"Wait for us to give you the okay. Don't just run into their camp." Meera says.

I nod. "Okay. I will."

Jojen nods and kisses my forehead. I smile up at him and he smiles down at me. "I better go." He whispers.

I nod, and kiss him on the lips quickly. "See you in a bit Jo." I whisper.

He nods and walks off with Meera. I sigh and look at the direction they're walking. I bite my lip and walk after them, moving to the left a bit.

I spot Jojen ahead of Meera and I move more to the left, moving around the camp in a big C.

I catch sight of Bran and I smile widely. I move around the bush trying to get a better view when I see two others.

Hodor, and Little Rickon!!

I manage to bite back a squeal at Rickons cute little face. But I make a small squeak, and Snow looks up. My eyes connect with hers,, and if she could smile, I think she would be smiling.

She moves away from Shaggy dog and Rickon, and walks towards me.

"Snow?! Where are you going?!" Rickon nearly cries out.

"Rickon,  shhhh! Let her go. She'll be fine!" Bran says.

I glance to my right and see Jojen with a make shift spear to his neck. I cant hear him talking, but then I see Meera come behind the woman.

I feel a lick on my cheek and turn to see Snow next to me. I smile and scratch behind her ears.

"I missed you girl." I whisper to her as I hug her.

I feel another lick on my cheek, and see Shaggy dog next to me. I giggle and hug him too.

"I missed you to Shaggy dog."

I break away from him when I hear Rickon cry out for Shaggy dog. I look at Shaggy dog and pet his head.

"You should go back to him. " I say.