Growing relationship

- Your pov-

"YN, I swear to the Gods, that Jojen likes you! And I know you like him too, so just confess to eachother!" Meera says as she skins a rabbit.

I roll my eyes while thinking. 'If only she knew we already confessed a week ago.'

"I wouldn't mind having you as a sister. In fact, I already think of you as my sister. And I think my Father already thinks of you as his daughter. If you and Jojen got together, it would make since!" Meera said.

I sigh and open my mouth to speak, only for a snap of a stick to interrupt me.

Me and Meera shoot up, and I grab my sword. I pull it out of its sheath and get in fighting position, with it pointing out in front of me.

"Who's there?!" I yell.

"Sorry sorry. It's just me YN." Jojen says as he walks towards us.

I sigh in both relief and anger. "I could have killed you if you didn't answer. And why didn't you say anything! Could have said something instead of giving me a heart attack!"

He walked over to me, and pulled me into a hug. Both of us forgetting Meera was there. I nuzzle my head into his chest, inhaling his surprisingly minty sent. I felt his lips on my head and I close my eyes.

"I'm sorry YN. . . I didn't mean to startle you Love." He mutters.

I nod softly and tighten my arms around his waist slightly. "I know you didn't mean to. . . It's just. . ."

He pulls back slightly, causing me to look up at him.

"It's just what Love?" He asks, his face scrunched up cutely in confusion.

"It's just being out here, in the woods. The Lannisters having war with the Starks. I don't feel safe Jojen. I feel like one day a guard is just going to go take a stroll through the woods, and end up seeing me. And then I'll be dragged back to Kingslanding, and forced to marry Joffery! And I can't let that happen Jojen, because they'll kill you!" I yell.

He pulls me back into a hug quickly, tears getting ready to fall down my cheeks. "Shh shh shh, Love. Calm down, your over thinking things!" He says, chuckling slightly at the end.

I pull back and pout at him, and he chuckles.

"Love, we're in the North. And the Lannisters would be stupid if they were to try and go North. Even if it were to get you. The Starks basicly control the North now, and everyone in the North stands behind them. Meaning there is an army to stop the Lannisters from coming North of the Twins." Jojen says as he holds my cheek in his hand.

I smile, realising his point, and grab his wrist and rub it with my thumb. He smiles and his other hand slips onto the small of my back, pulling me closer. He tilts my head up slightly, and leans down.

"Besides, the Lannisters have Stanley Baratheon to deal with. Not just the Lannisters. . . We'll be fine my Love." He says.

I smile and close my eyes half way, and lean up slightly.

"I may be glad you've gotten together..."

We pull apart in shock and turn to see Meera standing there next to us. Barely 3 feet away.

"But please don't start eating each others faces in front of me." She pleads.

My face turns bright red, and I look down at the ground in shame and embarrassment.

I glance up at Jojen and see him blushing and looking away.

"But other than that, I knew you two were going to get together! . . . . But how long have you two been together?"

Jojen coughs and clears his through.

"A-about a week." He stutters.

Meera' s mouth drops open in shock.

-No one's pov-

A few miles away, a group of loyal Stark men are traveling back to camp. They heard a loud scream, and birds flew away from the intensity.

The guards shake these head and laugh.

"She's a screamer that one. Quite the pair of lungs in her." One guard said to the others.

They all laugh.

-Bran pov-

I've been stuck doing Lordly duties. If rather be climbing, or walking, or playing with Summer.

But I can't climb. I can't walk. Because I'm a crippled.

And I can't play with Summer because she's busy playing with Snow half the time.

I sigh and look at the table that I was carving into. My mind starts to wonder and I let it. Knowing that I'll be day dreaming about her. About YN.

God's I miss her. I miss her laugh, and the way she'd just ruffle my hair. And she'd do it just to annoy me, even though I secretly enjoyed the affection.

I sigh again as I some back into reality. 

Oh God's. Please let me see YN again.

-Jojen pov-

Meera had none stop teased us about our relationship. And I don't think I've ever disliked my sister so much in my entire life.

"Jojen, she's asleep!" I hear YN whisper.

I sigh and stand up and quietly make my way next to YN.

"Thank the God's. I thought she'd never shut up." I say as I sit next to her.

I wrap my arm around her and she cuddles into me. I smile as she carefully adjusts the furs to cover me and her. I kiss her head and she looks up at me.

"I'm glad she did fall asleep. Or else I would have had to sleep alone. And I've grown use to sleeping with you, it feels weird without your warmth." She says as she smiles.

I chuckle and smile back. I lean down and capture her lips. My eyes drift shut and I roll over so she's laying on me. She giggles against my mouth and pulls back.

"This is a new sleeping arrangement. I don't remember ever sleeping on top of you before." She says as she puts her chin on my chest.

I chuckle and tighten my arms around her waist. "Well, I thought we should try it. That way I can hold you without worrying about rolling over and accidentally crushing you."

She smiles and kisses my lips again, but pulls away before I could deepen it.

"Good night Jojen."

I sigh and kiss her head again.
"Good night Love."

And I slowly drift off into sleep.

《Hello! I just wanted to say I hope you liked this chapter, and do you have any nicknames or pet names to call Jojen? Please tell me if you do, and I might use them! Cause I've got nothing.

Anyways, here is a pic!

Later ya players.
-Astrid》