Love Island 2019 🌴

By mollswritesx

Love Island 2019 has a new bombshell. More

Love Island 2019
Georgia Bowen
Entering The Villa
Slide into the DM's
Tension
Kiss and Tell
Hot Tub Jealousy
First Recoupling
Truths
Temptation
"I like you"
Upset
Drama
Maura
Girls in Danger
Least Compatible
A dumping
Date Night
Arabella
Kissing challenge
Night Away
Bunny
Gossip
Feuding with Danny
Tweets
Decisions
Casa Amor
Loyalty?
Raunchy Races
Reunion
Michael
Falling
Amy
Clearing Things Up
I Love You and Favourite Couples
Amy Leaves
Heart's Soaring
Lad Points
Dinner
Jealousy
Splitting A Couple
Amber
Greg
Builders
Tommy, Jealous?
No-one Else's Business
Headlines
Baby
Final Date
Families
The Final
New Series

Cheating?

10.1K 123 11
By mollswritesx

****Georgia's POV****

After her conversation with Chris earlier on Harley seemed quite upset so all us girls went to see her. He actually seemed quite upset as well and all the boys went over to see if he was alright.

"I just said everything I wanted to say."

"Which was?"

"He had a conversation with me saying he wanted to get to know India, which I was completely fine with. Then the fact he swilled her after our date, with me behind him, it's just muggy." Harley explained.

"Did he just say it was for the challenge?" I asked.

"I know it's just a challenge and I'm not that thick that I think it's anything serious, but at the end of the day he must think that."

"Did he say sorry?" Belle asked.

"Yeah he did and I do actually appreciate that. But it's just the fact that this is happening really early on."

"Yeah he should be trying to impress you right now."

"Exactly and I don't think I get that from him."

I really don't think Chris did it on purpose and I do feel sorry for him really. He did have to choose two people at the end of the day and the tweet was directed at two people who weren't together. I think this will make him question him and Harley though now, I mean this has happened so early on.

Amber, Molly and I moved over to the sun loungers later on, everyone's minds still on the challenge.

"They're always together you know." Molly pointed out to me later on, pointing over at India and Jordan. "They're always having little chats."

"They are." Amber agreed.

"Georgia will you stand up and check."

"They are." I confirmed.

"Just because she's wearing that sheet top and got her boobs out, he's getting all excited."

"Molly!"

"I'm just kidding, but I mean she does have her boobs out and looks fit tonight."

****

Maura and Curtis were allowed the hideaway later on, the villa was actually really quiet without them both around. I took Tommy out on the balcony later on and we had a cuddle just looking up at the stars.

"Do you think Jordan likes India?" I asked Tommy.

"I don't think so no. I mean Molly is his girlfriend." He told me. "Where's this come from?"

"Molly told me before that basically he just makes no effort to be around her and he's always with India."

"I honestly do think they're both just good friends. I mean he did ask Molly to be his girlfriend, I don't think he would do that and then move on to a different girl."

"I really hope not. She does really like him and if he moved on that quickly then even I would be really angry at him."

"Don't worry babe, I'm sure everything will be fine."

"Do you think India's being fake? I just want to know your opinions on the headlines from today."

"I don't think she is. I mean we all know Ovie is good looking and it wouldn't be a crazy thing for her to find him attractive."

"Yeah. I felt quite sorry for her with all the drama with Chris and Harley."

"I think all the boys are trying to warn Chris now. I mean this does spell danger if all this is happening before they've even really got started."

"Yeah that's what I was thinking." I told him. "I mean really he still has every right to go and speak to girls and get to know them, they've been on one date."

"Mm and she's completely blown this way out of proportion and I don't think he wants more important arguments that they will have in the future to go that way."

****

The next morning Maura rejoined is and told us all about her fanny-tastic night, as she put it. I chose a burgundy bikini for the day and put a little bit more effort into my make up then usual.

"Is Jordan in the kitchen?" Molly asked.

"Yeah." Amber replied.

"Wow. I haven't even spent any time with him today, not even spent a minute together, not sixty seconds."

"I just don't understand why Jordan is acting this way." Maura commented.

"I'm focused on him being over there and he doesn't even care that I'm here."

"No he doesn't see an issue."

"You definitely need to like not focus on him and hopefully he'll work out what's going on." Harley said.

"How can I not focus on him, he's my boyfriend and then only boy I like."

"I understand." I told Molly. "I mean right now should be the honeymoon period where you want to spend as much time together as possible."

"What's he doing now?"

"He's talking to India." Maura answered.

"Is he actually?"

"Well they're in a group but yeah."

"He spends more time with India then me."

"Does he?"

"Yeah. I've had enough of him, I want to feel special and wanted in here."

****

Later on after Molly and Jordan had a chat on the daybed she came into the kitchen absolutely fuming. I could see the steam coming out of her ears.

"Guys I can't believe what he just said." She told us. "He basically just said that he's been avoiding me these past couple of days because I've been down and we haven't been having any fun together."

"What do a relationship is meant to be perfect?"

"Exactly. I'm going to have my down days in here but I want him to be the one who wants to cuddle with me and bring me back up again."

"Him just ignoring you is such a childish thing to do. I mean he should want to spend time with you and do all that."

"Exactly. Then he went off on how we can't even have a normal conversation together. We can't have a normal conversation together because he avoids me at every chance he has."

"He's a prick."

"Oh I'm beginning to see that now."

****

That night I chose a little sheer white dress. I felt like the tension was brewing and it was only going to get worse tonight.

Maura had pulled Molly for a chat and Molly was absolutely raging, having stormed over to Jordan and India where they were sat having a chat. All us girls ran over to try and calm the situation down.

"Do you like her? You've just asked me out and you like her." Molly had her face so close to Jordan's. "Is That how much of an idiot you are?"

"What are you on about?"

"Are you actually that guy? You ask a girl out and then go and speak to another girl."

"We're just having a chat?"

"What are you talking about then, I mean I am your girlfriend after all?"

"We're just talking about how I feel, which is what I tried to explain to you today."

"You didn't talk about India though did you." Maura commented.

"You ask a girl to be your girlfriend and then two days later you're hitting on her."

"That's fucked up." Amber said.

"How am I hitting on her? I'm just trying to be nice to her."

"What kind of guy cracks on with another girl two days later?"

"I'm not cracking on with her though."

"I heard and I had a feeling anyway. You grab another girl in front of my face."

"It's embarrassing."

"What am I not allowed to have a conversation with another girl?"

"Have you got no respect for her?" I shouted.

"What are you on about?"

"It's disrespectful for her to be sat over there and then you're over here with someone else."

"You don't even know what I've said."

"That's not the point."

"What's the point then?"

"You have a girlfriend and you like another girl." Molly screamed.

"When did I say that I liked her?"

"You just said You was. Trying to tell me that this afternoon."

"When did I say that?"

"You just said that. You're a liar." Maura shouted.

"You're the most negative person I've ever met in my life. Why are you shouting about this?"

"Why am I shouting?" Molly replied. "Maura's just told me that you told Curtis you like India. You've been avoiding me for two days and have made me feel like a piece of shit. You're an embarrassment."

"How am I an embarrassment?"

"You've been going on about how negative I am just to make up an excuse. You're a game player and you used me to get to the final."

"If I was a game player I would have stayed with you. Feelings can change."

"No wonder you've had one relationship and fucked over 100 girls. It makes sense now."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Sorry this wasn't focused on Tommy and Georgia but I felt this was needed.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 1.4K 49
A bombshell and a boxer what could go wrong? More importantly what could go right? When Lauren Bowen walks in to the villa as a bombshell, she catch...
341K 6.2K 53
Love Island 2023!
663K 11.2K 64
Summer of Love is back!
208K 1.7K 24
What happens when Isabelle, Alex's ex joins Love Island?? Will she cause trouble for new couple Alex and Olivia??