At My Brother's Wedding

By delmonreina

Completed✔️! #3 in Romance on 13/3/20! #4 in Crush on 7/3/22 Pratvik❤ Shakshi ! Shakshi. A beautiful, lovely... More

Reader's Note
One - Shakshi
Two - Coffee Shop
Three - Meeting the Professor
Four - Sparkles
Five - Team work
Six - 'Not a date' Date
Seven - She's my what?
Eight - Mr.Possessive
Nine - You have to love me!
Ten - For now, Not forever!
Eleven - A new beginning
Twelve - Future Chairman
Thirteen - Stay away from her!
Fourteen - Nice start!
Fifteen - Love?
Sixteen - Beautiful
Seventeen - Party tonight
Eighteen - Unofficial Proposal
Nineteen - Kiss and Slap
Twenty - The accident
Twenty one - Trust
Twenty two - Her Heart breaker!
Twenty three - Bad day ends good
Twenty four - I love you!
Twenty five - I hate you!
Twenty Six - Va-rica
Twenty Seven - Aftermath!
Twenty Eight - Her first kiss!
Thirty - Heated up!
Thirty One - Bad girl?
Thirty Two - Haldi
Thirty Three - Mehandi
Thirty Four - Sangeeth
Thirty Five - The Wedding
Thirty Six - My Pratvik
Epilogue

Twenty Nine - Effect

16.8K 691 180
By delmonreina

Pratvik's Pov

I was very much satisfied by the effect I have on my girl. She just can't control herself when I make skin contact with her. My breath fanning on her neck makes her to forget the need to breath. When I check on her she becomes super nervous. I love it! I love everything about her! My Shakshi!

I giggled, thinking about the way her body reacted to my touch, unaware of Sharath's presence. I regained my self and scoffed trying to cover my smile. He was wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"What?" I barked.

"When I saw you the first time, you were such a cold person, like that of antartica. Now its all melted by the heat of love and begging at a woman's foot for her heart! " he was laughing.

He is true. I might punched him right on the face for mocking me but now, I just smiled and looked away. Love can stir up and bring on your true amazing personality burried within you. It will make you to spread wings and fly over the stars! Beautiful!

When I was busy with the ward rounds, the time went up fast and striked 5 in the evening. After prescribing the medicine schedule to all the patients and handed it to the duty nurse, I headed to my cabin.

When I opened the door, Shakshi lifted her head from my laptop screen and gave me a smile.

"What are you doing here?" I was tensed a little bit because photos of me and reni were in the albums folder in my laptop. And wait a minute...

"How did you get the password?" I rushed to her who was sitting on my couch sipping the smoothie in her hand.

She was very much lost in the screen and didn't bother to answer me. I went and stood behind her and had a look on the screen, slipping my hands down from her shoulder blades to her forearm and placed my chin on top of her head.

"Pttsh... Don't disturb me!" she was watching the 'Arjun reddy film'. The movie was about to end, so I just stayed in that position inhaling her scent and drawing small circles on her arm, enjoying her smooth skin.

"The password, Shakshi! How did you opened my laptop? Did I left it without shutting down?" I asked her who was currently shutting down my laptop.

"Its not some hard davinci code to crack it! Isn't just my name?" she said plainly finishing her left over smoothie in one go.

The strawberry smoothie added more brighter hue to her plump lips and a drop was dripping down. I grabbed her head, my hands were under her jaw and tilted it above and crashed my lips to her from above, tasting the even more delicious drink from her lips.

"Pratvik!?!" She pulled away after a moment and hit my arm and went to take her bag. But I didn't missed her strawberry coloured cheeks!!

"How long have you been here? You could have called me!"

"Just a hour or two! You were busy and I didn't want to disturb you anyways. So I simply took your laptop and surfed through some movies." she answered honestly.

"Just the movies?"

"Yup! Why? Are you hiding something in that? Any girls?" her hands were at her hips and lips forming a thin line.

"No, No... I just asked!" I chuckled at her posessiveness.

"I will be counting on you!" she said pointing her two fingers to her eyes then on me.

I really want to make her mine so soon. All mine!

"Come, let me drop you at your place after a coffee."

I took my car keys and closed the door behind me, leaving with her to the car in parking lot.

"Actually... I came to ask for your help."

"Help? Anything for you sweetpie!" I buckled her seatbelt and started to drive.

"You see... The last week was too much for me to handle. I was stressed and couldn't concentrate on my studies and skipped my lectures..." she trailed.

"Hmm. So?"

"I got my exams in two days so I want you to teach me and pass this damn exam!"

"So, Is it the advantage of dating your professor?" I mocked her.

"Yeah. You are useful atlast!" she shot me back.

"Okay! where do you want to go for the coffee now?" I asked glancing the shops through my window.

"Wait... I didn't complete it. Actually... For that I am going to stay over at your place tonight!" she sait it casually.

I pressed harder on the brakes and the wheels halted after a long skretch, thank god that no cars were close behind.

"Sorry?" I scoffed.

"You heard right. Ari is in hospital with Varun. And, I don't want to be alone. So lets take some of my stuff, then we will head to your place." she was showing a thumbs up at me.

Staying with me is ofcourse not a new thing for her. But she never attempted the first move like this. She was being shy all the time. Did my effect on her started fading? It disappointed me a little, but I was happy anyways.

"Mmm" I said pressing my lips together drifting in my own thoughts.

"Aren't you okay with that? Your face droped at that idea. Leave it. I will stay at my place. Sorr..." she popped up like popcorn in the microwave.

"Hey! Hey! Shakshi... Relax! I didn't mean that way. I was just in some thoughts. Hmm, tired. You are most welcome, sweetpie!" I tapped her cute nose trying to pacify her.

She just turned away. Rest of the drive after waiting at her apartment and returning to my place was filled with awkward silence.

Don't mess it up man!

I carried her bags and kept them in my guest room. I don't want to freak her out right now, as she wants to study, unaware of the storm I am going to face tonight!

"I will go and make some coffee, get refreshed." I said and went to my room for a shower.

After that I poured the coffee in two mugs and took them with me, heading to the living room.

I was stoned in my place when I see her in short skirt revealing her mid thighs and a cute top matching it. She looked so hot in that. She was sitting on her knees in front of her book on the floor over the carpet. Her curly hair was tied up into a messy bun and she was currently fiddling a pen between her lips. I envied that pen!

I went and stood near her. Inhaling her scent, its liting up something in me.

I cleared my throat to gain her attention. She looked up at me and stood on her feet. The skirt was now beyond the mid thighs. SHAKSHI!!!??!!

I averted my eyes to her face, where her lips were already formed into a perfect smirk. Is she really doing this?

"Hmmm... Here!" I handed her cup.

She took that gladly and sipped it forming a creamy mustache. And to the top of it, she started moaning for every sip.

"Shak- Shakshi... Can you please..." I finally exhaled the air which I was holding.

"Mmm?" she looked with those innocent puppy eyes and blinked twice.

"Its your... The creamy lining... Huf... Nevermind!" I closed the gap between us and bent down to reach her lips.

"Pratvik! What are you doing?" she kept her hand flat on my chest trying to push me.

"What baby?!" I looked at her confused.

"Don't! I'm just here to study!" he wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"It doesn't look like that!" I wincked pointing at her dress.

"What's with it! Its really a comfy!" she hugged herself.

"Actually... You are comfortable around me!"

She just shrugged.

"Fine! Come, I will teach you."

"Okay!" she took her note books and headed to the bedroom.

Seriously? I groaned.

"I am having a backache. Teach me there Professor!" she winked back.

What? I followed her.

She placed the books and stretched her arms and leaned on the headboard waiting for me, for reading?!

I grabbed the blanket and covered her legs and sat beside her taking a book.

"Its kinda disturbing me!" I shuffled through the pages.

She let out a giggle.

Time passed. Of course, my girl is a fast learner! We covered almost a 3/4 th of the syllabus. She yawned.

In the time, our position was changed. I was leaning on the headboard and Shakshi was sitting infront of me.

I checked the time. It was already 10'o clock.

"Will you marry me?" she asked me out of nowhere.

I scoffed. Her eyes was sincerely waiting for my answer.

"We have got time for that, sweetpie!"

"So, you are not sure, are you?" she was hurted!

"Shakshi, I love you! We will get married and will be a happy couple with a son and live happily forever! Okay?" I reached for her cheek.

She instantly climbed on to my lap and hugged me. I don't know why she is still insecure with this, with me! I gently stroked her arm kissing the top of her head.

"I need a daughter too!" she said shyly and burried her face in my chest which earned a chuckle from me.

"Lets order something tonight! Pizza?" I asked her and reached for my phone.

"I can cook, for you!" she threw her hands on my neck and pulled me down to her. She placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

"No darling! Its late already! I am ordering." I tried to suppress my heat!

"But..."

"You need some rest, sweetpie! And moreover I'm going to eat your cooking rest of my life. So, not today!" I dialed for Pizza shop.

She tried to grab my phone and in the process, now I'm lying flat on my back and she is on top of me. Finally she just grabbed the phone from my hand, unaware of our closeness. I used this opportunity to slid my hands to her side.

"How dare you not listen to..." she stoned as I trailed my fingers on her back where the hem of her tops went up revealing a lining of her smooth skin.

She bit her lips and her cheeks are now crimson red. I slid my hands under her tops and slowly made my way up her back.

She was shivering under my touch. She placed her head at the crook of my neck and gripped my shirt. I don't know where she threw my phone. And it absolutely didn't matters to me, now!

"You will never win in this, Shakshi!" I whispered seductively biting her earlobe gently.

Her eyes shot open. She looked at me.

"Wha- What di-did you mean?" she stammered with my effect on her.

"My effect. It will never fade! And you will always be like this!" I smirked.

She tried to got up from me. I shifted and pinned her down below me caging her and supported my weight on my elbows. She turned her face to the side.

Did I make her angry? You should better use your mouth to kiss her rather than hurting her idiot!

"Shakshi..."

"Don't talk to me. Let me go!" she spated at me.

"Sorry. Look at me, sweetpie! I didn't..." I let out a breathe. I gently grapped her chin and turned it to face me.

"Baby! What's wrong?" I panicked when I see her eyes filled with tears.

I carefully got up and sat beside her. I dare not to touch her. Didn't she like this? Did I harassed her? Oh No,No, No!

"Shakshi. I'm so sorry! Please don't cry. I won't touch you, I promise. I thought you like...." I felt ashamed and hung my head low.

"What? No!" she pulled herself up and sat on her knees.

She cupped my face and made me look into her eyes.

"I should have asked you permission. I'm sorry!" I can't look her in eyes.

She crashed her lips to me. But I didn't react not knowing what to do.

Realizing this she pulled back and looked at me.

"Its not that. I... I don't have the same effect you had on me." she looked down fidgeting her fingers nervously.

"God, Shakshi! You... You really scared the hell out of me, sweetheart!" I pulled her to my chest.

"I thought, I hurt you! I mean... like forced you." I exhale sharply.

"You never will!" she snaked her arms around me and smiled against my chest.

"Huhmmm... And baby, why do you think like that? Your effect on me is infinity!" I tighten my grip.

"Because, you might had cross through many good looking girls. They might have been hot, better than me..."

"But you are the only one I had fallen in love. You will be my forever sweetheart. And I will never get enough of you. I love the way you squirm under my touch, your innocence, your charm, your smile, this blush..." I drew small circles on her arm, and she blushed hard as I expected.

"Will I ever get enough of you?" I tilted her chin and closed the distance between our lips but paused cautiously before kissing her and looked in her eyes. I just don't want her to feel bad.

"You don't need to wait for my permission. I trust you!" she barely let out a whispher abd thats all enough for me to sink my lips to those delicate petals.

I sucked in her lips and explored every inch of her mouth with my tongue. Our lips are moving perfectly in a rhythm moulding each others. Her hands are now working on my shirt, unbuttoning it.

She let out a moan when my hands travelled from her leg and caressing her thighs. I kissed her passionately and I groaned when she bit my lip. She climbed onto my lap with her legs on the side of my hips and trying to remove my shirt. God she is driving me crazy.

I tried to break the kiss and the heat building within us. But she pushed me down and sitting on top of me. Its really hard to resist her, to resist my love! But I can't do this. I don't want her to think that I used her. We have got time.

She was leaning on me, her hands exploring my abs and her lips was sinking with mine.

I gently grabbed her hands and paused them. She looked at me a bit taken back.

"Sha- Shakshi..." I breathed breaking the kiss finally.

"Baby... I can't stop if I didn't now!" I gently caressed her face.

"I'm sor..."

"Hey, hey, baby! Don't be sorry! I am yours! You have all the rights to have your ways with me! But sweetheart, it will all be good, once we got married! And I'm damn sure you will regret it in the morning, if something happen between us now." I tucked her hair behind her ear.

She looked at my bare chest and blushed further. I gently pressed a kiss on her lips. I roll over and placed her down on the bed and covered the blanket over her.

"I will order the pizzas and get you some juice from the fridge." I said getting up from the bed lazily and picking up my shirt she tossed from the floor.

She pulled the covers over her face in embrassement. I chuckled and went out to the kitchen to calm down myself.

I got the pizza which had been delivered just now and headed to the bedroom after locking the door.

She started to sleep, as she was tired. I hate to disturb her but I can't let her sleep in empty stomach. I slightly shook her shoulder. She turned around.

"Shakshi... Baby wake up!"

"Hmmm" she groaned in her sleep. I kissed her cheek and ruffled her hair.

"Wake up sweetpie! Your favourite pizza is here. Come on sweetie!" I pulled her to sit.

She looked at me rubbing her eyes. I brought the slice to her lips and she nibbled it.

"You like it?"

She grabbed the slice and started munching on it. I knew my girl's hunger better than anyone.

Once we finished, I wiped her greasy hands with the tissue and gave her the glass of water. She is too tired to get down from the bed.

I cleaned the mess and placed the books on my table and joined with her under the covers.

I pulled her towards me and she comfortably snuggled into me. I kissed her on lips and closed my eyes inviting the sleep when she already started to snore slightly.

Sweet dreams!

*****

Hi sweet readers....

Million sorrys for the late update!!!

This chapter is not so interesting but it will get on to its track in the next chapter.

Please vote, share, and comment!!!😘😘😘😘

Love you and gud night❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 18.4K 67
"Arini, I have told you this for hundred times and I'm telling you again. I don't love you, will never love you and will never marry you. I have so m...
18.1K 427 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
1.6M 81.5K 52
#ranked 1 in lovehaterelationship #ranked 1 in jealousy #ranked 5 in contract #ranked 8 in cold #ranked 12 in cruel #ranked 6 in India #ranked 6 in...
8.8K 1K 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...