Everything is purple (jake We...

By ahahah_bish

Y/n is Sams little sister. She moves in with trap house ( a year before they move out) there she ends up meet... More

Sam pick me up
Telling sam
Really elton?!?
no jake
skating
why?
Hey
Okkk
Midnight man (edited)
Love? (Edited)
Pool party
confronting them (edited)
Tara and movies
Baseball and 4th of july
Depression
Depression part 2
The plan pt 1
The plan pt 2
The date
"Breakup"
Ugh
Jakey❤️
Guys
I love you
After words
Leaving the trap house.
Jenga truth or dare
One year
The new traphouse

Confessing

2.8K 39 2
By ahahah_bish

•Jakes pov•

It's been a while and Colby and y/n have been spending time together. I've been spending time with Tara but lately she's gotten annoying. (No hate on Tara I love her). I decided to call everyone into the living room.
"Hey guys can I talk to y'all?" I said and they all came in.
"What's up?" Sam asked.

•your pov•
I was getting ready to hang out with griffin today. Earlier he texted me.
Griff🌼💛- hey wyd today??
Me- nothing wbu
Griff🌼💛- same. Wanna hang out
Me- sí
Griff🌼💛- alright ill came pick you up.
So then I started to get ready. I decided to wear black ripped jeans , a crop top, and red converse. I did really light make up, and my hair was down and sorta wavy. I then got a text from griff.
Griff🌼💛- hey it's still sorta awkward between me and the trap house so sorry for not knocking but I'm here.
Me- ok and that's fine

I then went down stairs but I stopped when I heard jake talking.
"Guys I really like y/n and yes I know I'm dating Tara but I don't really want to be with Tara anymore. Also Colby yes I know y'all are dating but I had to tell y'all. So I'm thinking about breaking up with Tara even though I know I will never have a chance with y/n I just don't want to lead Tara on." He said.
"I think that's the best thing to do." Sam said and everyone agreed. I then decided to walk out and act like I didn't hear anything.
"Hey guys I'm going to hang out with one of my friends. And he's here now." I said.
"Alright." Sam said.
"Bye." Jake said.
"See ya later n/n." Colby said.
"Bye." I said and walked outside.
I then got into Griffins car.
"Hey." I said.
"Hey." He said.
"Where we going?" I asked.
"I was thinking food then something fun like the skate park." Griff said.
"Sounds good. Can we get chick fil a?" I asked.
"Sure." He said and started driving.
•Timeskip•
We got to Chick-fil-A and went inside and ordered. They got us our food and sat down and ate.
"Hey griff can I talk to you." I said.
"Yeah sure what's up?" He said.
"So me and Colby are fake dating to make Jake jealous and yes I know that sounds dumb but like I was going to walk out to your car but I heard jake talking about how he likes me and how he's going to break up with Tara because he doesn't like her anymore." I said.
"Yeah." Griff said.
"Oh you can't tell anyone about me and Colby." I said.
"I won't." He said.
•Timeskip•
Griff took me home after about 2 hours of hanging out.
"Hey I'm back." I said and went up to my room.

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 21 13
A girl named y/n got famous an embarrassing way and is constantly called a hoe because of this. She has been friends with Colby Brock and Sam Golbach...
525 4 25
Jake finally convinces Sydney to come audition in LA. The small town they grew up in is holding her back and she is struggling because of it. While i...