The plan pt 2

•Colby's pov•
I walked back and sat down. Trying to come up with a new plan. After a little bit of thinking I finally came up with the perfect plan.

•your pov•
I woke up and put my headphones in and listened to my music. I walked downstairs seeing Sam, Kat, Colby, and Devyn sitting on the couch. I got my food and sat down next to them. 
"Ok so your plan didn't work Dingus." I said looking at Colby.
"I know." He said. "Although he did say something to me last night." He continued smirking.
"What did he say ." I said a little confused.
"He was like you know I like y/n so why the fuck did you kiss her. And I said you have a girlfriend. And he was like yeah but still. And then I said you have a girlfriend meaning y/n isn't yours." He said.
"Damn." I said.
"Yeah so now we need a new plan." Devyn said.
"That's what I've been thinking about." Colby said.
"I've been trying to come up with One to." Sam and Kat said.
"Wait let me guess Jake is out with Tara." I said.
"Yep, and Corey and Aaron are hanging out." Colby said.
"Ok." I said.
"Wait I have a idea." Colby said.
"What is it Dingus?" I asked.
"What is it." Sam said. Kat and Devyn leaned closer so they could hear Colby better.
"Ok so how about I ask y/n on a date infront of everyone and she says yes so me and her fake date. You get what I'm saying." Colby said.
"Ok that's actually smart you Dingus." I said.
"Yeah that is smart." Sam said.
"That's actually a good idea." Kat and Devyn said.
"So we goin with that?" Colby asked.
"Yep." Me and Colby said.
"We gonna be the cutest 'couple' in the house." Colby said and I laughed.
•Timeskip•
Everyone besides Aaron was hanging out either playing video games or just there in the living room. Colby was sitting beside me with his arm around me and I was cuddled up next to him.
"So how are you going to do this. Like announce it or quietly do it?" I whispered.
"You'll see." He said and smirked.
"Y/n I have a question." He said in a normal voice. Drawing some attention.
"What's up." I said knowing this is happing.
"Umm ok so umm will you go on a date with me?" He asked.

•Colby pov•
It was time to ask her out.
"Y/n I have a question." I said normally drawing some attention, I definitely drew Jakes attention.
"What's up." She said.
"Umm ok so umm will you go on a date with me?" I asked for some reason I was nervous.
"Yeah I will." She said smiling.
I saw jake roll his eyes.

•your pov•
"Yeah I will." I said and smiled.
"Well I'm going to my room goodnight not really." I said. Colby got up and followed me. We got to my room.
"So tomorrow at 8 dress casual." He said.
"Alright." I said. I then hugged him like I did yesterday.

•Colby pov•
Like yesterday she hugged me and I hugged back. After the hug I walked down stairs. Jake pulled me out side.
"Ok what the fuck are you doing." He said annoyed.
"Taking y/n on a date tomorrow night." I said smirking.
"Are you trying to make me jealous." He said clearly jealous.
"No I'm not. Why would I?" I asked.
"It just seems like you are." He said.
"Look I'm not." I said.
"Can you just back off I still like y/n and I don't want her hurt." He said.
"Dude like I said last night you have a girlfriend so she's free to date anyone she wants and plus I'm not going to hurt her." I said and walked off. I then got my keys.
"Where are you going?" Corey asked.
"To set something up." I said and walked out.
I drove to the store and got lights, blankets and I could get the food tomorrow. I then went to this tree house I found. I went into it and set up the lights and blanket. It was cute. I then went back to the trap house and went to sleep.

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.