Depression

Warning ⚠️~ self harm
~your pov~
I woke up around 12:30 and went downstairs to get something to eat. I fixed me a sandwich but then lost my hunger so I threw it away. I went into the living room and sat down and played on my phone.
"You ok!" Sam said.
"Yeah." I said.
"Imma go clean my room." I said and got up. I went upstairs to my room and sat down and started crying. Flashbacks from Logan came into my head.
-Flashback-
I walked into the skating rink and saw Logan holding another girls hand and then he kissed her.
-end of flashback-
I started crying even more. I then found my knife and went into my bathroom and started to cut myself. When I stopped I hid the knife and cleaned up. I rapped my arm up. I put on one of my hoodies and walked downstairs.
"Why are you wearing a hoodie it's like 482° outside." Colby said.
"Oh umm because I'm cold." I lied.
"Weird but ok." Colby said.
I went outside to put my feet in the water and think.

After a little while I heard the door open and close I look to see who it is and saw Colby.
"Hey.." I said.
"Hey." He said he walked over and sat down beside me be out his feet in to.
"What's up?" I said.
"Can we talk." He said.
"We gotta stop talking like this." I said laughing "but sure." I said.
"You've been acting weird." He said I started to panic a little bit.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"You've been alone more then usual, staying in your room more then usual this is the first time you've been 'cold' ever since you got here. If you've worn a hoodie you would take it off 5 minutes later." He said. I mean he's right but that's because.
"I'm fine." I said.
"Are you sure?" He asked turning towards me.
"Yeah I'm sure." I said. He then grabbed my arms and I winced in pain. I pulled my arm away standing up.
"Are our ok?" He said standing up worried.
"Yeah, don't worry about it." I said.
"Y/n I'm here if you ever need to talk." He said concerned.
"Trust me Colby I'm fine." I said annoyed. Sam then came out.
"What's wrong?" Sam asked.
"Nothing." I said.
"Something." Colby said at the same time.
"Huh?" Sam said. He then walked over to me. Sam then hugged me.

     Then something happened and the next thing I know I'm in the pool. I came up for air. I got out. I took my hoodie off.
"Woah!" They said.
"Oh hush be glad it's a sports bra." I said.
"Y/n what's wrapped around your arm?" They asked.
'Oh crap I forgot that was wrapped around me'
"I hurt my arm yesterday." I said.
"Are you sure?" They asked.
"Yeah." I said.
"Ok?" They said confused. I went inside and changed. After having on shorts and a bra i rewrapped my arms. I realized I didn't have any hoodies so I bursted into Sam room.
"Hoodie?" I asked.
"No." He said.
I walked out and bursted into Jakes room.
"Woah put some clothes on!" He said.
"Chill I came here for one thing." I said annoyed.
"What?" He said.
"Hoodie?" I said. He got up and threw me one. I then went into my room and my thoughts started getting to me.
'He sounded irritated.'
'Did I irritate him?'
'I feel so bad' I thought.
I decided to go downstairs. I was still annoyed at sam and Colby.
"I'm sorry y/n." They said.
"It's fine." I said.
-timeskip-
"I'm going out." I said.
I then walked out to my Jeep and drove around. I then went to a park that I've been to before. Driving around helps a lot. I then followed a path for a little bit I then got off the path. I came across an abandoned tree house. I've been here before so I know it's safe. I then got in and sat down.m and started to think.
~Sam pov~
When y/n left I looked at Colby.
"What do you think the stuff around her arm was really for?" I asked.
"I don't know man but she's been acting weird." Colby said.
"Yeah your right." I said.
"Can everyone come into the living room." I yelled. Just then the door opened and I saw Jake.
"Where have you been?" I asked and everyone came into the living room.
"I was hanging out with my girlfriend." He said. Everyone's mouth dropped open.
"I thought you liked y/n." Kat said.
"I do but I realized I never have a chance with her plus I kinda actually like Tara and she asked me out." Jake said.
"Wait Tara?" Devyn said. Jake just shook his head.
"I'm sorry bro but I never thought y'all would end up together!" Corey said.
"Well we are." Jake said.
"Anyways we're having a very important meeting. Would you join us?" I asked.
"Yeah sure what is it about?" He asked and everyone agreed and sat down.
"It's about Sam's sister." Colby said.
"What's wrong." Kat and Devyn said conceded. Everyone knew they were bestfriends.
"She's been acting weird." I said.
"She's been alone more then usual, she's been in her room more then usual, she wore and hoodie basically all day. When we threw her in the pool she took off her hoodie and had something wrapped around her arms." Colby said.
"Where is she now?" Jake asked.
"We don't know." I said.
- your pov-
I was there for a while so I decided to go back.
-ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ-
I got back to the house and Kat and Devyn we're sitting on the couch. 

ʜᴇʜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄʟɪғғ ʜᴀɴɢᴇʀ. ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʜ.