Jenga truth or dare

It's been a while since the new apartments. I was hanging out with Sam because I was bored and Jake was doing something.
"Hey Y/n." Sam said.
"Yeah." I said looking at him.
"Jake, Corey, Colby, Reggie, are coming over to play truth or dare Jenga wanna help me set up the blocks." Sam said.
"Sure." I said and got up to help him.
•Timeskip•
After a while we were finally done with the blocks and by that time everyone was here. They all came in and sat on the couch and chairs. Sam started his video and explained everything.
•Timeskip•
Jake accidentally knocked over the tower so we moved to the kitchen counter. Jake, Reggie, Colby, Corey, and Sam were all standing around it but I was sitting on the counter.
"Alright guys we moved so no one could hit it, well besides y/n, and she better not kick it." Sam said.
Jake started and he had to smile until the next round.
"Aww he's a happy boi." I said.
"Happy boi." Everyone said.
When Reggie went he had to yell while Jake pulled.
•Timeskip•
After a while of playing truth or dare jenga we all got pretty bored. We didn't know what to do so we just hung out for a while. I was really tired so I decided to go to sleep.
•Jakes pov•
"Hey guys I need to talk to y'all." I said to the guys once y/n was asleep.
"Yeah what's up?" Corey said.
"So tomorrow is y/ns and I's one year, and I don't know what to do, do y'all have any idea?" I asked them, mainly looking at Sam because well that's his sister.
"Make her breakfast in bed." Colby said.
"Give her flowers." Reggie said.
"Give her a necklace." Corey said.
"Take her to the place you first asked her out or kissed her." Sam said.
"Ok so breakfast in bed, flowers, necklace, place I asked her out." I said. "Sam will you come with me to the store?" I asked.
"Yeah." He said.
"Ok thank you." I said.
"Well we'll be back if y/n wakes up tell her we went to the store." Sam said and they nodded.
•Timeskip•
When we got to the store I immediately went to the necklaces. "Which one do you think I should get her?" I asked.
"Well let's look." He said.
After a bit of looking I found one.
"You think she'll like this one.?" I asked.
"She'll love it."Sam said. So I decided to buy it.

(But with a J and your first initial)

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs ᴡᴏᴡ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ , ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴏᴏᴏᴏ 🤷‍♀️ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ 🪐💞