The date

•your pov•
I woke up and went downstairs. Colby, Sam, and Jake were sitting on the couch. I got my food and sat down next to Colby and Jake.
"So are y'all really going on a date?" Jake asked.
"Yes why?" I asked.
"Just wondering?" He said annoyed.
"What you jelly?" I said jokingly.
"No I have a girlfriend why would I be." He said.
"Jeez I was joking." I said and looked away.
•Timeskip•
It was currently 7 and I decided to get ready. I went to take a shower. After my shower I decided to get dressed into some black ripped jeans, a black shirt, and I put on my Twenty One Pilots hoodie. I then did my normal make up which  was just eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara. I then saw the time and it was 7:49. I spent the rest Of the time on Instagram. I then heard a knock on my door. I opened my door and saw Colby.
"You ready?" Colby asked.
"Yeah." I said and grabbed my phone.
"I want a picture." Sam said.
Sam took my phone to take the picture.
"We're leaving." Colby said.
Jake just rolled his eyes.
We walked outside and Colby opened the door for me. He then got in and started driving.
•Timeskip•
When Colby stoped driving I saw lights and a tree house. It looked beautiful. Colby got out and came to my side and opened the door for me.
"Thank you."'I said.
"Your welcome." He said.
We then climbed into the tree house. Inside there were blankets, pillows, and food.
"Colby this is amazing." I said sitting beside him.
"Anything for you." He said smiling. I smiled back. We then started eating and talked. After we ate we just laid down looking at the stars and talking. We then took a few pictures together.
•Timeskip•
We then decided to leave. When we got home everyone was sitting in the living room.
"So how'd It gooo?" Corey asked.
"We can talk about it tomorrow." Colby said. We then walked up stairs. We went into my room.
"I had fun." I said.
"I did to." Colby said. We then hugged. He then went into his room. I decided to posted some pictures to Instagram. (Just change them to you and Colby)

 (Just change them to you and Colby)

Liked  by samgolbach, Colbybrock Coreyscheer, Devynlundy, 189763 others

Y/ngolbach- I had fun tonight thank you colby @colbybrock

Colbybrockfan- omg y'all are soo cute. I love y'all.
Person1- are y'all together
Person2- I think they are
Hater- @colbybrock she's ugly
Samgolbach- @hater my sister is not ugly
Colbybrock- I had fun to.

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs ʏᴇs ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ᴀ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ.