✓ royal benefits | park jimin

By re6ret

CRINGE STORY! DON'T READ! ❛❛ You came here and seduced me. ❜❜ In which a prince gets involved with one of the... More

Royal Benefits
One || Another Day to Stay Alive
Two || Trade for Trade
Three || Intense Thinking
Four || Borderline
Five || Bargaining with Arguing
Six || The Bloodlines
Seven || Royal Act
Eight || Divulging Information
Nine || Co-Parenting Day
Ten || Awkward Closeness
Eleven || Growing Concerns
Twelve || Only If
Thirteen || Not Yours
Fourteen || Fix Us
Fifteen || I'm Right Here
Sixteen || Yearning
Seventeen || Troubles
Eighteen || Nemesis
Nineteen || Cloud My Thoughts
Twenty || Jealousy
Twenty One || She Will Regret
Twenty Two || Better Off Forgiven
Twenty Three || Pleasurable Nights
Twenty Four || The Credibility Thoughts
Twenty Five || After Threats
Twenty Six || The Talk of The Town
Twenty Seven || Treat Me Better
Twenty Eight || This Child Bond Is Unbreakable
Twenty Nine || The Step Closer
Thirty || Kisses and Cuddles
Thirty One || Family Traditions
Thirty Two || People Get Jealous
Thirty Three || Get Better Love
Thirty Four || I Miss You
Thirty Six || Misinterpretation
Thirty Seven || Yang Hyerin
Thirty Eight || The Special Day
Thirty Nine || King and Queen
Forty || Royal Benefits
Thank You!

Thirty Five || You Are The Reason

2.8K 121 6
By re6ret

Note:
It's 12 o'clock in the morning and people really be staying awake? I mean you do you I guess just stay safe! 👍
Maybe it's just the time zones since I live in Cali.

This is short because there's nothing very dramatic with this so it'll be around 1000 words.

You Are The Reason
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2190

* * *

Jiyeon

I wake up from my peaceful sleep to find myself alone in Jimin's room. I sit up properly and look to the bedside table that was to my left. I grab the note that had writing on it and read it.

Meet me downstairs. We're going out. - Your Fiancé

I smile and quickly get out of bed. I walked out of the room and to my room to get changed in a nice outfit. I spin around in my mirror making sure everything was perfect. I put on my heels and strut out the room and down the halls and stairs.

I spot Jimin standing at the very bottom of the stairs with his hands behind his back. He spotted me coming down and smiled when he saw me.

When I reached the end he holds his hand out for me to take with a polite bow to go along with it. I smile and gently place my hand. He brings me along out of the palace and towards the front where the gate was.

"I could never get enough of the sight of you," he sighed happily.

"Neither could I?" I snicker as we both wait for our driver to come and pick us up.

The sights of two men were in front of us waving. My two favorite guards there and happy to see me. They run towards us and pant slightly out of breath.

"I can see you're a lot better than the last time I saw you," Jaemin has a thumbs up.

"So where are the two of you going this fine morning?" Mingyu asked.

"I was just going to take her out. Catch up on things we used to do together," Jimin answered with a soft smile.

"That's great, we'll be right behind you then," they left us to go and wait for our ride.

The two of us walked out to where the car arrived hand in hand. Our driver smiled at us and immediately drove away to wherever Jimin was taking me.

"Can I get some hints to where we are going?" I lightened you.

"Hmm, well...it's near where you took Seja," he tapped his chin as he spoke.

"In the mall? Wouldn't we gather a lot of attention?" I ask with a worried expression.

"No, I kind of just rent the whole building to ourselves," he chuckled and rubbed my hand.

"Is it a good barbecue place?" I guessed and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Close, but no," he kissed the top of my head.

"Will there be any ice cream," I pouted.

"I don't think so, but we could get some after the restaurant," he hummed.

We stayed wrapped around each other for a long time. We talked about the future of our children and our siblings. He asked why my brother was still single with his hot looks. I told him all about how my brother doesn't want a girlfriend unless the girl comes up to him. He doesn't like first moves so it's usually the girl doing it, but he hasn't had any girl come up to him and ask to hang. They also must talk a lot to each other and spend time together a lot. The more time together then the more the relationship will grow. That's what he said.

Jimin updated me on Jungkook's relationship and it turns out that they're dating now. For almost one year. That's how much I missed through my two years in a coma. His girlfriend is a middle class while he is still a Prince.

Taehyung, on the other hand, wishes that his new best friend who is a female will like him back when he confesses to her. He's grown to like her ever since they started talking. He's a higher class while she's middle class.

The other boys stayed with their significant other for longer. No moving to another step because they were waiting for Jimin and me to get married so soon they would marry each other. All four of his older siblings have been dating their lovers for more than five years now. That's incredible. I wonder why they waited. They could've had the throne, but I guess when Jimin had his firstborn they waited. They needed him to marry the mother of his child.

"We're here, your highnesses," the driver announced.

"Thank you," we both said in unison.

We exit the car and wait for our two favorite guards to come and walk with us. They talked about how they were sad that I was in a coma for so long. Mingyu said that he found a girlfriend because of Jaemin. They have been dating for half a year now. I feel so happy for them.

Jaemin said that he'll wait for a few years before he finds his other half. He's committed to his work and making sure his family doesn't starve so they live a good life.

We all walk inside the mall while I just follow Jimin since he's the one that wanted to take me somewhere. It's been quite some time since we've last been out together. Now is our alone time for the day.

The two guards pushed and held the door open for us while I bow a thanks. We all walk into where we find the whole restaurant empty.

"Your highnesses," the waiter bowed politely and then told us to follow him.

I look around the room seeing beautiful paintings and artwork made by amazing artists. The light was slightly dimmed, but not dark. We got seated in our area and ordered our drinks.

The two guards decided to give us alone time and went far away from our table leaving me and Jimin to talk. We looked over the menu. The whole the both of us took our time to pick food. Until I overheard some of the workers gossiping to each other.

"She's awake?"

"Yeah, I can't believe it honestly."

"Princess Hyerin- I mean Hyerin got taken off her position just to get that girl removed as Jimin's partner."

"It's bad enough that she's here still."

"Hyerin probably is taking the news horribly."

I lay the menu down and place my hands on my lap. I look downhearted. Why does everyone hate me? Just because I came from the lowest status.

"Hey Jiyeon, you okay?" Jimin asked catching me off guard.

He looked at me and saw my eyes starting to water. He walks up and towards me and grabbed my hand.

"You got to tell me what's wrong," he said with concern.

"Nothing!" I quickly said and tried to pull away from him.

"Tell me-"

"Would you have left me if I died?"

* * *
(Next chapter will also be short, but then that's don't because I forgot my plot on these two chapters. Then we go back to the normal 2000+ words. 👍)
Edited -not thoroughly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 62.1K 53
there can only be one. ··· ➸ #111 in MYSTERY/THRILLER :: 082116 ➸ #129 in FANFICTION :: 110216 ➸ #153 in FANFICTION :: 110116 ➸ #270 in MYSTERY/THRIL...
485K 15K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❤️ update as soon as pos...
1.2K 50 1
You think you're getting a normal Christmas present from your boyfriend Hoseok, but what he doesn't tell you is that your gift includes a special pow...
2K 94 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...