The Sound of Silence 2 // H.S.

By Scene-d-amour

*MATURE CONTENT* I fell to my knees before her. She couldn't even look at me. I was absolutely lost without h... More

WELCOME TO BOOK 2!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
β€’Nikki Samson Album Notesβ€’
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

44

4.5K 193 90
By Scene-d-amour

"From the Dining Table" - Harry Styles

Nikki's POV

December 24, 2016

After a heavy week, I was looking forward to Harry and I's official first Christmas together. Yesterday we celebrated Louis's birthday a day early. Indoor go karts gone wild with the boys! I don't think I've ever had more fun in my entire life.

I might not be able to drive well in real life, but years of Mario Kart prepared me for a real go kart. Harry hates to lose. I know he's low key still pouting about it. Louis was convinced that knocking my head had sharpened my reflexes. The birthday boy disqualified me from the championship race.

What a bunch of sore losers.

The smell of a proper English breakfast from Anne's kitchen woke me up. My tummy growled at the prospect of food. We had gotten to Holmes Chapel late last night and went straight to bed. Harry was dead asleep; it was evident from his snoring. He doesn't normally sleep on his back.

What an opportune moment.

I'm starving.

"You awake?" I scoot towards my darling boyfriend, placing soft kisses across his bare chest.

I'm greeted with a loud snore that causes me to giggle against him. He's going to be so hungover when he wakes up. I have something in mind that might help.

Orgasms help with headaches, right?

I flick my tongue against each and every nipple as I make my way down his body. I make sure to suck on his most sensitive one, feeling his morning wood harden even more at my onslaught. My teeth graze his fern tattoos.

So, very, very hungry.

Harry has no qualms sleeping in the nude at his mum's house. I must be wearing full on PJs. I need to pretend I'm somewhat of a classy lady when I'm around her. I cringe at the thought of her having scene an indecent photo of me. I'm sure she has at some point.

I gently scratch my nails down his thighs and give that tiger a little kiss. Goosebumps appear across his skin. I kiss further down, my tongue slowly swirling around his balls. I feel his breath hitch, a snore coming out as a loud snort.

"Huh?" He mutters with his eyes still closed.

"Hmm?" I suck the head of his cock into my mouth without warning. My eyes innocently peer up at him to see his mouth fall open. One lazy eye opens to look at me accompanied with the sleepiest, most adorable giggle.

"Babyyyy...."

"I got hungry..." I playfully tap the tip of him against my tongue. "And you're my favorite thing to eat second to your mum's English breaky..."

"Heeeey! Take that back. I'm number oooone." He laughs.

"Shhh...stop talking or I won't let you cum." I stroke him with both hands while I continue to work the head, noisily sucking because I know he loves to hear it. He's so thick this morning that I'm not sure if I can take him down my throat.

He actually listens to me and stops talking. He softly moans and moves my hair behind my ear, biting his lip at my slow morning worship. I swear he looks like he's about to bite his bottom lip off from trying to be quiet.

I remember the last time we were in this room, foolishly attempting to fuck on on the floor because we're terrible at being quiet. This fucker threw me under the bus when he told his own mother that I fell off the bed while he was balls deep inside me.

Not. Cool.

Time for a little revenge.

I stroked him faster. The veins on his neck and his head thrown back in abandon were a tell tale sign that he was very close. He began rocking his hips with an iron grip on my hair. Any other time I would let him because I love how I make him lose control, but right now I'm the boss. I smack his thigh in disapproval.

"Did I say you could move?"

He whimpers when I let go of his leaking cock, immediately letting go of my hair and stilling his hips.

"I'll be good." He whispers. "Missed you is all."

Don't give into his sweetness!

"Shh..." I crawl up to cover his mouth as I hear the familiar sound of his mum's footsteps. My hand creeps down to stroke him with purpose. His eyes somehow flutter shut then open wide in the same second when there's a knock at the door.

"Harry? Nikki? You awake yet? Breakfast is ready!" Anne taps on the door again.

I don't stop stroking Harry and he's far too close to tell me to stop. He watches me with shocked eyes. I smirk, taking my hand awake from his mouth to pull my pajama top with kittens and unicorns down to flash him my tits.

That does it.

Ropes of cum cover his stomach. He throws a pillow over his face and in absolute delight I cheerfully reply to his mum, "We're coming!"

"Or more like you're cumming, right baby?" I whisper into his ear.

"You're mean." Harry grumbles. "Wass'at about?!"

"Revenge is sweet. See you at breakfast!" I tuck my tits away with a wink.

+

+

Breakfast went rather smoothly with the exception of Harry smugly smirking at me over his coffee. He's hiding the fact that he's embarrassed. How cute. I know he'll make me for pay for it later.

I spent most of the day with Gemma doing last minute Christmas shopping. Harry made it obvious what he wanted by leaving my laptop open on his Gucci wish list, along with a Post-It note with a heart on it.. They were mostly rings and things he could get himself, but I appreciate that he's forthcoming about what he wants. He's not a typical guy, but while I'll get him whatever he wants, I also want to surprise him with a meaningful gift.

He's revealing his album to his family tonight with a little listening party. His manager pulled some strings and we had a chrome rainbow vinyl of his album made just for him. I thought it would be a kick ass keepsake for his first album to put on display in the house. I forced myself to not listen to the album for the entire week it has been in my possession.

There are only a few songs that I haven't heard. I'm curious about what "Meet Me In The Hallway", "Ever Since New York", and "From The Dining Table" will sound like. I'm in the middle of my own album promotion and tour rehearsals, but I'm so ecstatic and proud of my man. The amount of energy and focus into his new sound has been a privilege to watch.

"Am I being a Debbie Downer by asking about the trial?" Gemma sips on her coffee in the Alexander McQueen dressing room area. I wanted to make a quick stop here to pick up some custom dresses I had made. I may have thrown in some stuff for Harry. I'll mix it in with the Gucci and see which one he takes to the most.

"No, you're not. Harry and I avoid talking about it. I think we're afraid to go back to why we broke up in the first place. We don't want to reopen that wound." I sigh, twirling and shrugging at myself in the mirror.

"I like that one! You look like you're about to kick ass and take names! 10 out of 10!" Gemma grins. "Let me take a pic for Instagram!"

Several attempts later and I still couldn't keep a straight face with Gemma pretending to be an overly enthusiastic male Swedish photographer.

nicolesamson Giggles McGee here wishing you a Merry Christmas! 🎄 Photo cred 📷 : @ gemmastyles

"Jokes aside, Harry needs to really understand the heaviness of the situation. Stop babying him. We're all guilty of it." Gem unzips me and hands me the next dress.

I nod, spacing out at my reflection in the mirror.

"After Christmas. I want to have a good holiday." I sigh.

The trial with Jeff, my mother, and sister is not public, but I know information will leak and whatever the outcome is will become public knowledge. Nothing can prepare us for what this might do to our relationship or career. I guess I have been babying Harry. His anxiety worries me and bringing up this trial would probably give him a damn heart attack.

January will either make us stronger or break us up for good.

+

+

I wipe the bead of sweat on my forehead as I wrap up the last gift. I really ought to stop procrastinating when it comes Christmas gifts. Old habits die hard.

"There you are. Why are you hiding in my dad's study? Oooo which ones are mine?" Harry picks up a box and shakes it.

"Hey! That might be fragile, ya knob!" I snatch the box from him. "I was going to give you a present tonight, but since you wanna be naughty..." I turn away from him because I can't keep a straight face.

"Nikkiiii noooo I promise to be good! I'll even scrap the double revenge I had planned for that episode you pulled this morning!" He dramatically kneels down and hugs my leg like a child.

I scoff at him, crossing my arms.

"Double revenge?! Face it, Styles. You're a sore loser."

"Fiiiiiiine! Now can I have my present? Is it you?" His hand slides up my leg to my inner thigh.

Someone has had a wee bit of mulled wine already.

"Why on God's bloody Earth do you have pants on tonight?" He hiccups then giggles against my leg.

"You're ridiculous. HERE!" I hand him a sparkly wrapped flat square. He giddily snatches it and tears it open. I smile at his shocked expression that quickly changes to a beaming crinkly eyed smile.

"Oh. My. SHIT." Harry shouts the phrase that I normally say when I'm excited. "How...what...this is so fucking cool. A chrome rainbow vinyl?! YOU QUEEN OF MY LIFE!"

That's a new one, but I'll take it.

"I wanted to do something special and don't worry...I haven't listened to it yet. I wanted to experience that when you wanted me to." I kiss his flushed cheeks, his sweet dimple on display. He can't stop smiling as he holds the vinyl to his chest like a precious treasure.

"Love you so much. This is the best present. Thank you." He kisses me for a few moments until his small cousins excitedly run in to see all of the presents I had just wrapped.

"Woah!"

"Is she an elf?!"

"Did Santa drop these off!?

"EWWW! Harry is kissing the elf!"

Harry and I roll our eyes, our sweet private moment ending far too soon.  He places one more kiss on my lips then picks up a couple of gifts.

"All of you help this cute elf put these presents under the tree then, hmm? No shaking the presents! I got in trouble for that earlier!" He winks back at me.

+

+

We all gathered in the living room for the first listening session of Harry's first album. My heart was racing because I knew how nervous yet ecstatic he was to share this with the closest people in his life. Anne already had a box of tissues in her hands; she'd be proud of him no matter what she heard. Robin held Anne close, knowing she would need a shoulder to cry on. He was beaming with the pride of a proud father.

I wondered if he was going to share this album with his real father in a similar way. He still never brings his real dad up. Any time he refers to his dad, I know it's Robin.

Gemma beams over at me. She was such a proud big sister no matter how bad things got with Harry over the years. Fame does a number on you whether you're aware at the time or not. Harry was no different. You learn the hard way. Their relationship has greatly improved since One Direction parted ways.

I sat by the fire with my cat and a glass of wine, hoping it would calm my racing heart. I was excited, but knowing how nervous Harry was also made me nervous for him. I smile reassuringly at him. He takes a deep breath.

"I was going to play the album from my phone, but I have the best girlfriend who had this amazing vinyl made. Nikki, my darling, thank you." He blows me a kiss before setting the record up on the player.  "Ladies, Gentleman, Dogs, and Cats, I present to you Harry Styles, by uh, me, Harry Styles."

Everyone laughs and claps excitedly. The mellow guitar intro to "Meet Me In The Hallway" and the soft echoed vocals instantly reminded me of Pink Floyd. Harry sits next to me and grips my hand like he's on a roller coaster holding on for dear life. I kiss his shoulder to make him look at me.

"This is sooo good! I love everything about it!" I grin up at him, shutting my eyes to bask in the beautiful guitar.

"Sign of the Times" had most of his family in tears. The final cut turned out better than I could've ever imagined. I knew Harry was incredibly proud of this song. Sometimes the best songs are written in less than 20 minutes.

"Hear that?" I whisper.

"What?" Harry whispers back.

"Perfection."

He smiles sweetly, the grip of his hand feeling more confident than scared half to death.

"Oh, Harry!" His mum sobs. I nod at him to go to her. He's immediately squished by her and other weepy family members. A tear escapes his eye, as well.

Listening to "Carolina" was a little awkward because of the side glances I was getting. Everyone wanted to know who Townes was and if she was real or not. I made a point to talk about the unique composition of the song and described the day I came home after a beach photo shoot to Harry and his crew beating on pots and pans. It lightened up the mood extensively and Harry looked relieved.

I guess everyone assumes I'd be the most interested on who Carolina is about and sure that curiosity is there, but I can't be hung up on every song he writes just as he can't be with every song that I write. We're inspired by not only our own experiences but others, as well. Some songs may not even be in our point of view as we write them. It's his art and I will respect it.

"Two Ghosts" was gorgeous and Mitch's bits sounded beautiful. Naturally, I love how guitar heavy Harry's album is. I feel like I'm transported to the 70's.

"Sweet Creature" was the first song I had ever heard when Harry had sang it acoustically for me last year. It was Gemma's turn to sob. She knew right away that the song was about her. I didn't know for sure, but key words in the song must've struck a chord within her. I felt my own eyes fill with tears as they hugged during the song, Gemma looking more like his younger sister in the moment.

The intro to "Only Angel" has me blushing and tingling at the memory of when I first heard it. It still has this strange effect on me. Harry smirking at me wasn't helping at all.

"Oooh a dirty rock song." Anne laughed. "I was waiting for it. It suits you!" She pokes Harry's cheek.

I guiltily sip my wine at the fact that his family officially knows that I'm a devil in between the sheets. Most of them knew Harry not only called me 'angel' from time to time but he publicly referred to me as such on his social media accounts.

I raise at me eyebrows at the singers at the end. It had changed slightly from the original edit and I quite liked it.

"Kiwi" got everyone up and dancing around the living room. Again, the fact that Harry somehow made this song the biggest aphrodisiac for me has got to be illegal.

"Hey, what's this one called?" Robin asks before dipping Anne on the makeshift dance floor.

"KIWI!" Harry dances around in a conga line with his little cousins.

"You never say it in the song!" Anne chimes in.

"NOPE!" Harry wiggles his hips.

"Why is called 'Kiwi' then? Rock stars and their need to be ambiguously mysterious!" Robin shakes his head.

Inside my head I was screaming for them to stop asking questions. Fortunately, the energetic guitar solo really set people off and they enjoyed the song for what it is. It's funky. It's definitely...ambiguous.

"Ever Since New York" mellowed the album out again. The words made my heart slow down after the enigmatic Kiwi. This song was about our time in New York; I knew right away from how he was quoting me.

"I've been absolutely deplorable to you. A million apologies wouldn't be enough." He stepped closer towards me. I put my cup down and crossed my arms to hide the fact that I was starting to shake.

"Oh, tell me something I don't already know!" I snapped.

"Why won't you look at me?! I don't know what to say. Please let me try to fix this. I never meant for this to happen. I was supposed to protect you and I failed!" His voice shook with emotion.

"What's funny is that I was trying to protect you and failed! If I wasn't so stressed from my last tour or depressed about my dad dying then maybe I would've stayed on my medication and stayed away from cocaine. If I wasn't committed...if you hadn't seen me at my most vulnerable, maybe then you would've believed me." My voice got smaller as I said the words out loud. I sat on the bench with my head in my hands.

"Nikki..."

"I've been praying. I never did before. Never. I feel like I'm talking to the walls." I groaned in frustration.

Harry and I share a solemn look from across the room.

We've grown so much since then. It has only been several months and while the memory is a heavy one, I love him even more for taking what I said to heart. It was enough to be immortalized into a song.

"Woman" has me giggling like I've had more than one glass of wine. This wasn't something I wanted in a song forever, but Harry is a nasty narcissistic sexy mother fucker. Too many people know how this sound byte was made.

"How did you get a duck in the studio?" Robin's innocent question has Harry rolling on the ground.

"Dad! That's ME!" He covers his face in a fit of giggles.

"That's you making a quack? What's that gotta do with the song? Is this about a female duck?" Robin's laughter is contagious. The sexy song gets pushed to the background as his family tries to come up with more theories.

"No, no the sight of Nikki with anyone makes Harry quack like a lunatic." Gemma wipes tears from her eyes.

Once the laughter dies down, I finally put in my opinion.

"It is a rather aggressive quack, isn't it?"

He was only fucking me like an animal against the sound board to create it.

The laughter commences with Harry crossing his arms, a look of disapproval on his face.

"From The Dining Table" quietly makes itself known; the room gets so silent you can hear a pin drop. My heart drops at his tone. The words. All of it.

The guilt of leaving him in that hotel room comes back in full force.

I try to keep my cool. Funny how I can listen to songs he has written about other people, but this is so personal. It's raw and revealing...not ambiguous like Kiwi. Everyone's eyes are on me waiting for some sort of reaction. In order to save myself the embarrassment, I look right at Harry, tears slipping from my eyes.

"It's beautiful, Harry."

I mean it, but I'm broken again.

•••
Hello there! I have a few announcements —

I'm writing a Niall Horan story that is in the same universe as The Sound of Silence called The Tide! It focuses on Niall, but there will Harry and Nikki moments in that story that will not be touched on in the SoS series, so check it out! I'm very excited about it! The prologue is up and the first chapter is coming very soon!

Also, I no longer have my "smutty" chapters marked with an asterisk. I have a warning posted at the beginning and this story is also tagged as MATURE. I believe the asterisks take away from the actual story.

XoXo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 15.2K 66
*MATURE CONTENT* Harry broke the kiss and began kissing down her neck. He pulled the collar of her hoodie to the side so that he could suck on one hi...
138K 3.1K 102
I cupped her face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs in circles over her cheeks. She was having trouble finding words to describe what she felt, and I co...
273K 6.8K 71
At sixteen years old Aurora Wilson spent a few hours in her mother's cafe, with a trapped Harry Styles, his fans almost busting down the door to get...
10.7K 137 57
Vada Carter. 18 years old. Not famous, just a stupid girl. Harry Styles. 19 years old. Very famous, but he's just a stupid boy. "You can't say stuff...