33

Author's Note: Sorry if it's a bit all over the place. I wanted to introduce certain people, but not get too detailed yet. Their worlds are colliding! If there are any errors, I'm sorry! I'll fix them eventually. haha

"I Fell In Love With The Devil" - Avril Lavigne

Nikki's POV

Adrenaline continued to flow throughout my body as I made my way to the dressing room. The screams and roaring applause haven't died down since the encore performance. My body was buzzing with a happiness I had never felt before. This must be what absolute freedom feels like.

They love me for me.

One of my assistants—yes I have 3 now—hands me a bottle of water. Her mouth is moving, but my senses are in overload. All I hear is that crowd and then the voice in my earpiece makes me jump from my little Nirvana bubble.

"Nikki, hear me now? You have 20 minutes to freshen up and change before your birthday party!" Rina rushes out. She's the youngest on my crew at 18. Her older sister is my main assistant that helps keep me on schedule and correlates with my manager to lessen my stress levels. Giving people more control so that I can live somewhat normally has me squirmy. I already have Juliet to make sure my mental and physical health is taken care of.

"Thanks, Rina. You okay?" The poor thing looked flustered.

"Oh! Yeah! You...you did amazing!" She blushes and mutters something in Japanese.

"Where's your sister?"

As if on queue, Kiko comes running towards us from behind the corner.

"Your boyfriend is quite bossy, Samson." She hands me an ice coffee and my favorite chocolate croissant. Poor thing leans against the wall to catch her breath.

"And since when do you take orders from him? Don't worry, I'll spank him into submission." I half joke, cackling as I close the dressing room door."

"That's kinky...does she really spank him?"

"Rina, darling! I can still hear you in my ear!" I laugh and turn everything off on my end. My earpiece gets stuck in my hair. I get fed up with trying to get it out and just sit there and drink my coffee and eat my croissant like a bored bitch.

What is taking Harry so long to get in here? I need to put this extra adrenaline to good use.

Sighing, I get up and struggle to unzip myself. The damn thing is such a long zipper. I hear the door open and the familiar clack of boots.

"Where were you, monkey? Can you help me, please?" My back is facing the door while I go back to struggling with the tangled mess around my earpiece.

The hands that run up my back make my blood run cold. They didn't always make me feel that way, though.

I look over my shoulder at the man I wrote many angry and depressing songs about.

"Ville."

"Nicole." He unzips the rest of my bodysuit, my entire back revealed to him and hell, part of my ass, too. He then traces my Flower of Life tattoo, a trace of how things used to be in the beginning. It was a constant painful game with him. I know now that he didn't love me the way I deserved to be loved.

It wasn't completely his fault. I was no angel either. I manipulated him just as much. It was a constant back and forth.

"Stop." I turn around and hold the small fabric up against my breasts to keep me covered. "You should have knocked."