First Agreement Then Marriage...

By lolitasidiot

☑️ CØMPLETED ☑️ This is my 1st Book. 'This is the dream coming to me every day from when my gukkie left me al... More

Characters Introduction
Jeon's House
Kim's House
1 ~ Heroine Intro
2 ~ Hero Intro
3 ~ Meeting
4 ~ Argument
5 ~ Decision
6 ~ Special Gift
7 ~ Something Something ~ K
8 ~ Something Something ~ V
9 ~ Virthday
10 ~ Spicy Food
11 ~ Ding Dong
12 ~ Romance
13 ~ New Year
14 ~ Jealous
15 ~ Suddenly
16 ~ Accident
17 ~ Condition
18 ~ Family
19 ~ Engagement
20 ~ Photoshoot
21 ~ Hide and Seek
22 ~ Playing with Water
23 ~ Playing in Office
24 ~ Cafe Universe
25 ~ Searching
26 ~ Sorry
27 ~ 5 Years Back
28 ~ Cooking
29 ~ Performance
30 ~ Playing with Fire
31 ~ Permission Granted
32 ~ JinHit University
33 ~ Love Life
34 ~ Shopping
35 ~ Flashback
36 ~ Continuous
37 ~ First Day
38 ~ Mistake
39 ~ Absence
40 ~ Waiting
41 ~ Dream or Real?
42 ~ Meaning
43 ~ Tattoo and Tie
44 ~ Crush
45 ~ Distance
46 ~ Warning
47 ~ Sell
48 ~ Nothing Like Us
49 ~ Tomorrow
50 ~ Dating
51 ~ Boy With Luv
52 ~ T-Shirt
53 ~ HOME
54 ~ Just One Second
55 ~ Reason
56 ~ Problem
57 ~ Task
58 ~ Drunk
59 ~ Balcony
60 ~ Rights
61 ~ Love Me Like You Do
62 ~ Advice
63 ~ Camping
64 ~ Day 1
65 ~ Day 1.5
66 ~ Day 2
67 ~ Day 2.5
68 ~ Marry Me?
69 ~ Marriage
The Wattys!
70 ~ Wanna See You
71 ~ One Sided Love
72 ~ Hospital
73 ~ You're Mine
74 ~ Discharge
75 ~ Let's Break Up
76 ~ Time's Up
77 ~ First Agreement
78 ~ Then Marriage
79 ~ Honeymoon
80 ~ Revenge
81 ~ Husband Duty
82 ~ Surprise
83 ~ Fights
84 ~ Playtime
85 ~ Kiss
87 ~ Fever
88 ~ Care
89 ~ What Happened
90 ~ We Don't Talk Anymore
91 ~ Silent Love War
92 ~ Closer
93 ~ Special Date
94 ~ Kiss and Make Up
95 ~ Make'uuu Luv
96 ~ Love is half-half
97 ~ Chocolate
98 ~ 63 Babies
99 ~ 9 Months
100 ~ Epilogue
LOLITAšIDIOT

86 ~ Ice Cream

5.2K 235 63
By lolitasidiot

N.O.P:

"Dad, the meeting is next week only. And as we discussed I am the one who should attend" guk said in confusion of sudden plan change, so he doesn't notice tae glaring at him with a puppy eyes.

"Yeah, but it's okay. I can handle this matter you just stay here and focus with woo bin. He might need your help" chang wook said with hidden meaning, guk understands and nods.

Yoona clears her throat to get their attention "Tae wants to go to his University, so you drop him on time.." tae looks at her as she's talking alien language because from the start he's not interested in studying he just picked the university for escape from home that's also gets to know about from jimin "If he doesn't want to go, then he might be alone in this house, who's hate to be alone. When you go to the office you can drop him at jin bro's house, if you're ready to face him.." yoona said with a smirk, guk keep the glare at the person who's planned perfectly for him stay in house 24/7 "So it's up to tae babe, if he wants to stay or go to university" tae face lits up "We're not sure either, we can return in one month" yoona smiles proudly at her plans working perfectly as she sees the victory in guk's gritted teeth and fist hands.

Guk doesn't hate to be alone with his lolita, he just can't control himself when it comes to his lolita and business. Number one tae won't allow him to work, number two guk won't allow him to be alone either, number three he knows tae not interested in studies, number four if he drops him in Kim's house it would be very difficult to bring him here in every single day and it's not a good idea either, number five he is not sure when tae's mood will change into good and bad, number six hereafter he can't come home whenever he wants and leave. But anyway he is ready to face it.

"Great plan, mom" guk tries to smile between his gritted teeth.

"Thanks my dear son" yoona grins proudly.

"Mom dad, then drop me and tan at my home. We won't stay alone here" tae was about to go to his room but stopped by guk grips on his wrist, yoona smiles in victory.

Before guk talk yoona interrupted them "Ohhh honey we don't have time right? Come on let's go" turns to tae "Babe if you want to go ask your husband to drop there, we are in rush sorry sweetie" said fakely but chu on his forehead with true love. Chang Wook follows her and chu on his forehead. Both hugged them before yoona leave "We're expecting good news when we return, bye love birds".

Guk got it, but tae nope! Guk has not left his wrist yet "I will change my dress just wait here" tae puts down tannie, the next second tannie ran away to his own room not caring about his parents. Tae tries to remove guk's grip, but guk pulls closer and hugs him by waist "I am not taking you anywhere, lolita" tae glared at him with a puppy eyes "I don't want to be here alone.." guk cuts him "You won't" "Huh?!" "I will stay with you.." tae cuts him "How? Come home late at night after I slept then left me before I woke up? No thanks" tae tries to remove his hand, but guk have not let them go "I promise.." tae cuts him in anger "Puts your promise in trash, I won't trust your words anymore, idiot" tae pulls out his hand from him forcefully guk let it go this time and loosen his hug on waist. Tae runs to their bedroom and changed his clothes. Guk went to cook dinner for them as just nothing happened now.

"We're ready, let's go" tae enters into the kitchen holding tannie, guk has not turned to look at them just keep doing his cooking as that's what his priority now.

"awv awv" tan barks for his parts.

Tae sighs in anger and comes beside him, grabs his arms to look at him "Are you ignoring me?"

"No, I am just cooking" guk turns to continue cooking.

Tae and tan both sniffles and licks their own lips in temptation.

"No, you are ignoring me I can say it clearly by your action" grabs his hands again to get his attention.

"Lolita, let me cook first" guk raised his voice a very little bit, tae pouts sadly sniffles slightly ready to sob.

"awv awv" tannie bites his appa's hand to let him see what he did to eomma.

"Hey lolita, why are you crying now?" took tannie from him and let him go where his food is already ready.

"You are ignoring me" said with pouty lips and trying to cry more, which is obviously not coming out for a fake.

"I am not okay"

"Yes, you are"

"Why should I have to ignore my cute lolita?" guk tries to change the mood.

"Because I said you to take me my home"

"Do you think I would do that?"

Tae shook his head quickly.

"As I said this is your home, lolita. I won't let you go anywhere. That's it" smiles and chu on his lips softly.

Tae wasn't happy with that chu, he felt there was something missing. Guk just thinking about how to spend the following days with his lolita at the same time he has important work, which is currently his teams are focusing to bring the particular person down.

Tae slowly traces his soft hands into guk's rock abs hugs him by one side and rested his head on his biceps "I am sorry" said between his sad and cute pouts.

"Why my lolita suddenly asking sorry?"

"Because I spoiled your mood"

Guk off the stove and turns to his lolita, tae just lifts his head only still his hands are hugging guk's waist.

"You are my mood maker then how could you spoil me? Oppa was just thinking of something else" guk leans to shook his nose with tae's nose.

"Don't call yourself like that" tae said with a sudden blush.

"Like what?" guk teased him.

"You know what"

"Nope, I don't get"

"Then let it be, I am hungry now. What did you cook?" pushed him lightly, licking his own lips multiple times as sniffing the good smell of food. Guk smiles at his lolita as a thought of 💭 how easily my lolita forgets whatever happened between us and come back to me for my love 💭

⏮ time skip @ after dinner ⏭

After dinner, guk washed the dishes and take tannie out for a walk with tae before he goes to bed so that tannie could sleep without any problems. After 2 hours guk walks with two puppies who can't stop playing in a single place like doing the barking competition, running competition, hide and seek game, who is gonna be dirtier. Guk adores them at first but when they denied returning home he drags them not caring about their puppy bites and hits.

When they returned home, guk puts tannie sleep in his own room. Then tae run to their room to play overwatch not care about the toys which he and tannie played still now on everywhere in the living area. Guk sighs and starts to clean the whole area, which is doesn't looks like gonna end soon 💭 Mom, I miss you already 💭

⏮ time skip @ after cleaning ⏭

After cleaning he stretched his body in tiredness, he slept well but he felt tired again just by taking care of two puppies 💭 Mom, I miss you again 💭 turn off the lights and went upstairs and sees his lolita playing with the same dirty dress not taking a bath.

"Lolita, you have not taken a bath yet? Go" guk says softly as starts to clean his mess room 💭 how many toys they have 💭

"Lolita" he called again, who is not taking eyes from the game.

Guk glance at the clock, it shows 11:45 pm. He went and stands between the screen and his lolita.

"YAH, IDIOT MOVE MOVE MOVE" guk has not moved, tae only kept moving right and left his side "Yah, I said move" "Go and take a bath" "Later, move now" guk turn off the screen and gets hitting and bites from his lolita.

After few more little struggles, guk pushed him into the bathroom and locked him from outside "Yah, when I come outside you gonna die, idiot. You don't know what you touched let I teach you" tae roared guk thinks it's cute.

Guk brushes his hair using hands which looks messily by tae's cute fights, then removed his own shirt which is already half of the buttons opened by of course none other than his cute lolita.

After tae's long purpose bath he unlocks the inside lock and it opens, he doesn't want to know how guk opens it. He peeks out his head only and hiding his nacked body behind the door. When his eyes have not found the particular person, he yells slightly "Yahhh, idiot where did you go?" no response "Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" he mimicking as a ghost and the next second he gets scared by his own voice.

When he was sure that guk was not here, he comes out as hiding his private parts with a tiny towel. He tiptoes to enters the closet, then removed that tiny towel and throws some of the corners, tapping his chin to what wear.

👇 Closet 👇

In the usual night time he wear pajamas but today he doesn't like that, ad his eyes fell on the white large thin shirt, which is producing guk's scent slightly. He leans and takes that shirt's hand placed it on his left cheek tilts his head with a small smile "Can I wear you tonight?" asks the shirt, not aware of someone behind him and watching with a smirk inner cheeks poking by tongue in tenses.

"Why I feel like that, I already wore you many times?!" tae talking to the shirt and take it out "Now I want my boxer hmmm.. Where it is?" pull out every small drawer "Mom, I miss you. You always put my clothes ready on bed, see what your son is doing.. He is not caring me like you did mom" he complaints into the air through the thought of it will his mom, guk pull up his own left hand and sees tae's pajamas then pull us right-hand sees boxer "Aishhh.. Why this idiot having so much of ties, every drawer has tie tie tie.." tae yells in irritation.

"If you have not found your boxer yet, then you can wear this lolita" guk puts his hands up a little bit and shooks his bunny pink boxer.

Tae jolted and stuck with a wall hides his front body when heard guk voice. He taps his chest to control the heartbeat. Then his minds hit on him that he was naked completely. He uses his tiny hands to cover his chubby butt cheeks. Guk's one side thinks it's cute another side wants to squeeze it badly.

"GET.OUT.IDIOT. Didn't know I am dress changing?" tae yells with crimson red, doesn't look back, now he took that white shirt and covered his back, prevented from his chubby butt getting more embarrassed.

"You are not changing just searching and I am here to help you lolita" guk gets closer to him.

"STOPPPPPP" guk instantly stops "Okay, okay don't be nervous lolita. I just put your boxer here" guk only put that boxer in near shelf "I'm going to take a bath, lolita" he informs and get out with his large shirt which is he took it from his closet and tae's pajamas, because guk doesn't want his lolita to wear this now, he already choose the better one.

After tae hears a bathroom door lock he turns with relief sigh and took that his favorite bunny pink boxer and wore it. Then that attraction white large thin shirt, it's ended on his mid-thigh and covered his boxer fully, so he thought the pant is not important to wear. Then he ran out of the closet left that tiny towel in some corner, not care about it. He turns on the screen and starts to play that overwatch game again in the middle of guk bath.

Guk is not the type of person to take a long time in the bathroom, so he has done it quickly. But this time tae puts his ear sharply on the door open sound, the next second he turns off the button and jumps on the bed, covered his full body with a blanket. Guk sighs and chuckles, at the rolling chair still rolling lightly to end it and who is acting as he slept already still moving under the blanket lightly.

"Spider" the next second tae throw the blanket and stand up on the bed in fear "Where? Where?" jumping on the bed "There" guk pointing at his jumping toes, "Ahhhhhhhhh" yells and jumps on the person who is already ready hold him "Keep away it safely, don't kill it, just take it out" said under guk's neck as hugs him tightly and wraps his legs around guk's waist.

Guk stops smiling when he felt tae's wet hair touches his neck "You haven't dry your hair yet?" he raised his voice in worries as taking him into the mini table "Spider.. spider" tae wraps again his legs tightly refused to let go in fear when guk tries to sit him on the table "There's no spider, lolita. I just lied to woke you up. Now let me dry your hair first" tae sat on the table with a little whines then wraps his legs again as playing with guk's shirt, guk starts to dry his hair using a dryer.

"Your hair also wet, give that dryer I will help you" tae grabs it from him and starts to play with his hair, guk let him do whatever just watches him with a small smile.

While drying guk's hair "Gukkie" calls him softly and showing his boxy smile "hmmm" guk just hums "I want ice cream now" guk expected this one "No way, lolita. Not today, I will give you tomorrow. You've been in wet hair a lot of the time, you might catch a cold if you eat now" guk uses his cold voice, tae whines and puts the dryer down "No, I won't. I'm a strongest boy" folded his arms and showing a very softest skin "You?" tae nods quickly "Strongest boy?" tae nods again with a smile "Stop joking, let's go to bed" guk leans down to pick him, but tae pushed him starts to protest "I want ice cream, I want ice cream, I want ice cream" shouts and hitting on guk's rock chest "I haven't said I won't give you forever lolita, just today, today only, please" tae shooks his head fastly "I want my ice cream nowwwwwwww" "No is no, that's it" guk was about to turn and go to the bed but tae grabs his shirt and chu on the lips.

Guk stunning there in happy by tae's action,  tae removes and looking at him with a hopes "Ice cream okay?" guk shook his head "No" tae pulls him closer by neck and kissed him uses tongue now, before guk kissed him back tae pulls away with a very little gap between them "Ice cream please" "No" tae kissed him again but this time let him kiss back "Ice cream idiot" asks between the kiss "No lolita" guk replied back tilts his head to deepen the kiss as pulls his more closer to heat up the kiss, guk already taken the kiss he is the one leading now, tae tries to push him away in anger, but guk's touches on his undershirts makes shut him "Please gukkie ice cream" guk stops kissing and looking at the adoring puppy eyes with pouty lips, he can't help just nods to them "Yesssssssss, thanks gukkie" chu on his lips last time before going downstairs with him.

Guk opens the fridge and sees the sticky notes on the ice cream cup 📝 Don't forget to give him a hot water after he eats this and don't give him too much ice cream even if he uses all his cute aegyo's to get. You should have to be strict with this one no matter what, bye my dear son. Best of luck for your first day struggles, take care of my 2 sons. Your beloved mom yoona 😜 📝

💭 Just one day passed?! Not even one day it's more like a few hours. Did I can handle my lolita without anyone help for one month?! 💭

Guk gulped in unknown feelings, he doesn't scare of his lolita, he's scared of himself for his sudden sudden anger behaviour.

"Gukkieee I am waiting for my ice creammm" tae calls him cutely as opens his hands widely.

💭 I can do anything for my lolita, it's just my anger did I can't control it?! Yes I can 💭

"Coming lolita" went and give him a ice cream, ruffles on his head who shows his heart smiles lovely, then went to do hot water.

⏮ time skip @ after ice cream ⏭

"Come on lolita, I just lied to you, there's nothing spider" guk calls him, who is refusing to come to the bed.

"Even it was a lie my heart won't let me sleep quietly" tae says at looking at the bed in more terrified.

"Then what you want me to do lolita?"

"Don't ask me idiot, it was your fault. You should do something" tae said and went to the sofa sit and hugs his knees into the chest.

Guk sighs and gets up, went to change the bed's sheets cover, blankets, pillows everything.

"Okay now lolita?"

"It's okay I can adjust with it" tae gets up and walks towards the bed.

Guk let out sighs in nth time of the day and walks to join with his lolita. Once guk comes to the bed tae hugs him with a happy smile and guks reflected it.

"You won't go anywhere, right? I can see your face when I wake up? Right gukkie?" tae asks with a little sadness, guk tightens his grip "I won't go anywhere, I am pinky promise" takes his hand and did a pinky promise sealed it.

Tae smiles in happy chu on his lips quickly "Goodnight gukkie" buried his face into guk's chest.

Guk smiles back and chu on his head with so much of love "Goodnight lolita, love you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 10.8K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
552K 24K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...
536K 32.7K 105
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...
20.2K 701 25
Run as far as you can sunflower ,run through the dark,run through the light. When you turn around , you will never find your shadow, you will find me...