Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 20

20K 863 42
By RojalinKKGSR

Khushi was helping Anita arranging dishes on dining table. Aarav was out for dinner at his friend's place. Anita screamed Arnav's name for 3rd time to call him- Chotey, Come on.. Be fast and stop acting deaf!!

Khushi twisted her lips, Anita Mumma has been calling him since long even waiting for him, but he..he did not think it necessary to respond her. How can he be this reckless?? She did not like it at all.

Just then land line rang, Anita answered that. It was from Anjali, who was asking her about Arnav as he was not answering her calls. Hanging up Anjali's call, telling her she would ask Arnav to call her, 

Anita sat on chair sighing hard- Don't know whether Chotey has any plan to act mature when it comes to treasure relationships?? You can't grow up all alone leaving everyone behind, but he.. he does not take it that significant.

Khushi squeezed Anita's shoulder gently seeing her getting tensed- Mumma wo samjh jayega.. ( he will understand everything.)

Anita- When??  I just hope when he will start understanding things, it will not that late. Unless he will be left with nothing and we will be left with nothing but seeing him depressing.

Anita shook her head pressing her lips.

Khushi thought for a moment after hearing Anita's words and said- Mumma, you serve, I'm calling him for dinner. Ok??

Anita weakly nodded her head.

Standing in front of his room, Khushi was thinking should she knock on door or enter inside just like she was doing in their childhood. But now, neither they were kids, nor the equation between them gives them any privilege to do so. But at the same time she could not leave without calling him for dinner like her words to Anita Mumma.

She knocked on door- Arnav, Mumma is calling you for dinner..

Arnav, who was doing work on his laptop, heard her. So she has come here to act like a connector between him and Maa. Why did she even take this much pain to do?? It does not matter to her anything relating to him and she should have stick to that ideology of hers. 

Arnav replied- Nehi khana hai mujhe.. You go away..(he said stubbornly.) ( I am not hungry.)

Khushi countered back- Kyun nehi hai khana tumhe?? And why don't you respond Di's call Arnav?? (Why don't you want to eat??)

Arnav asked from inside- So you have come here to count the complaints against me?? And you.. at least don't give me lecture how to respond someone and when.. (his voice broke slowly.)

Khushi's brow reached high.. Is he behaving like this because of their conversation some time before?? But what's there to leave food?? His words were clear enough for her to understand.

Khushi- Tum mujh pe naraj ho?? (Are you upset with me??)

This time he did not reply back, may be he is really upset with that's type of attitude of her!! Her ignoring nature really makes him go mad.. He does not at all like being ignored like this as that does nothing but make him feel so aloof from all in this world. That feeling is so difficult to digest when you feel like there is none who can only understands you, never judge you and never question you back.. That mental trauma gives you nothing sort of emotions but the feeling of being left out even in presence of hundreds of people around you!!

Khushi waited for him to answer, but hearing nothing she slowly opened the door peeping inside. Arnav looked up at her once, then looked down at the keys of his laptop. He was on his bed, stretching his legs on bed he had his laptop in his lap.

She was too feeling so strange and different stepping into his room which she was practically doing for first time after his return. He has not changed anything in his room except the presence of that canvas that once used to there but now it was absent from his room. He does not like much furniture and other stuffs, there was plenty empty places there.. but she has to admit it gives some really refined look. It was definitely true when said "there should be space in room as well as relationships to refine it."

His room is so calm, unlike hers.. even neat and clean too unlike boy's room type. That's a good sign!!

She concentrated back for which she has come here than checking out his room and it's interior. She turned to Arnav, he did not care to show some civility asking her to sit. Khushi pressed her lips showing her disapproval.

Khushi- Why are not you coming down?? Can't you hear Mumma.. Have you any idea how tensed she is for you?? And what's the meaning of this taking out your anger of me on foods and others like this?? I'm too angry with you but that does not mean I'll miss my meal for this??

Arnav- What do you want then?? Should I turn out to be like you?? (he asked annoyingly.)

Khushi shook her head- I did not mean it Arnav..(She tried to clear herself..)

Arnav- You meant this Khushi.. You expect me to behave like this..(his voice was turning louder now.)

They both stare at each other for a brief second, he looked away ,got up and was about to go away heard her saying, 

Khushi-  Neither I called Krishna to drop me nor he had come for this, I was coming with Nitya, she dropped me at the starting of the lane lead to our society, I was leaving from there when Krishna was passing by. He asked me to come with him.. That's it.. The journey from there to our house was not even more than 4-5 minutes.."

Arnav asked but not looking up at her- I did not ask you to give details me..

Khushi was so confused herself why did she even explain this to him when before she was the one who refused to tell him. She has no reply of his question.

Khushi- I felt like telling.. That's it.. Now it's upto you if you want to stay here or join us for dinner. Neither me nor Mumma will disturb you this time.

Khushi left from there closing the door like it was shut previously.

Khushi and Anita did start their dinner after waiting for him for five long minutes. Khushi was not looking up , she was so much into her food. The thing she actually needs more when she becomes too confused or angry with herself, then that her savior..FOOD!! Food gives her some sort of relief.

She was about to take her spoon to her lips, heard the chair beside Anita being dragged; she looked up once and found Arnav serving his plate himself. She turned back to her plate.

Next day. , Arnav returned home from office only to meet two unexpected persons.

Arnav- Aman..Tara??( he was surprised seeing them both at his place that too without informing.)

Aman and Tara who were talking to Anita smiled at him seeing him.

Aman first hugged him, then Tara did. Aman- So.. after returning you actually forgot us Arnav??

Tara said then- You know we have to stalk you to meet you and look at you..

Arnav- Stalk??(he stared at her confusingly.)

Aman laughed- She is kidding Arnav. Don't be this serious man..

Mean while Anita left from giving them some privacy to talk.

Arnav asked taking seat on sofa- How come you are all in Delhi??

Tara replied on behalf of Aman and her- Aman got his job here, actually got transferred and I shifted here with my mom and brother.

They continued sharing some talk until Khushi reached there with Nitya and kaira, she has been away with Nitya for some shopping. From there she went to Anjali's house, seeing Khushi Kaira was adamant to come with Khushi, so Khushi took her with them. Aman and Tara looked at her, Arnav followed their eyes and saw Khushi standing at far with Nitya and Kaira.

Nitya pushed Khushi by her elbow whispering- Who are they??

Khushi shuddered her shoulder meeting these two new guests- I don't know.. it seem like they are his friend's.

Trio came forward, Arnav introduced them to Aman and Tara and vice versa. Khushi shared some formal greeting with Aman and Tara and left from there dragging Nitya and Kaira with her. Tara's eyes followed Khushi until she disappeared in a room. Mean while Anita served some snacks. After some time Aman and Tara left so as Nitya.

Arnav has not talked to Kaira since the she has come as he was busy with his friends. He thought to spend some time with his little niece.

He knocked on Khushi's room door, little Kaira came running and opened it. She smiled brightly seeing Arnav- Chotey!!

Arnav opened his mouth to rectify Kaira, but seeing her big smile he stopped him.

Arnav bent to her level- Hey Kaira.. So..What are doing??

Kaira- I was painting with Cookie.. (she displayed her colour covered little fingers as she was painting with fingers.) You know she loves painting.. and I love her..(Kaira giggled.)

Arnav smiled hearing her. Oh.. This Kid!! How can kids be so frank and  true to their words!!

Kaira asked- Do you know painting like Cookie does??

Arnav shook his head negatively- I don't know..

Kaira thought for some time- Ohh.. She forgot to teach you..

Arnav- I guess so..(he made puppy face, making Kaira laughed.)

Kaira- No problem, Come, I'll teach you today.. Cookie says I'm so good, you know the goodie good one..

Arnav nodded his head, before Arnav could say more Kaira dragged Arnav inside Khushi's room. The first thing, he noticed the messy condition of her room, pillows scattering all over the floor, her bed was in it's worst condition the next thing his eyes caught was wind chimes hanging near window attached to balcony, the thing that caught his eyes actually was the birds style cute white windchimes playing with wind making giving a soothing tune.

then a big poster of Salman Khan stick on wall. He scrunched his brows seeing that, looked around for Khushi but she was not present in room. Water falling sound in washroom gave him the idea of her being inside.

After some time when Khushi came out, she thing the unexpected scene and that's Kaira explaining Arnav about colours , brushes and canvas and Arnav attentively hearing her encouraging her to carry on with her teaching style.

Khushi- What are you doing here??

Arnav and Kaira looked at her sitting on ground. Kaira replied- Cookie, why have not you taught him painting?? He does not know anything.. Not even what're these called..

Khushi- Really?? And you were telling him about these?? (wished she could make Kaira understand this man was master of all these things, if this colour carry importance in her life then credit goes to him..)

Kaira nodded her head cutely, Khushi laughed- That's good.. You carry on.

Khushi left from there giving uncle and niece some time to spend together as they have spent some time together hardly before. Khushi also took Puchpuch with her knowing Arnav's annoyance towards Puchpuch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 1.7K 10
They met at very wrong time but they end up together?
357K 19.6K 50
1st place in #depression ARNAV - who hates the word LOVE because of his bitter past will fall in love when he meets his SOULMATE? Will he attain the...
1M 42.5K 64
Arnav Singh Raizada wants everything interesting in his life, at least something different from common. So he didn't want to get married. He was not...
52.1K 4.2K 28
An old school romantic story between my beloved Arshi..Where Arnav is madly in love with Khushi but why she is distant from him..Let's see what exten...