The Pain that Made Her Beauti...

By courtwriter

Nayeli is a slave in an Ancient Roman town called Sarni and is content with her life, that is until a raiding... More

The Pain that Made Her Beautiful (Edited)
The Pain that Made Her Beautiful Ch2 (E)
The Pain that Made Her Beautiful Ch3 (E)
The Pain that Made Her Beautiful Ch5 (E)
The Pain that Made Her Beautiful Ch6 (Pic of Thanos) Edited!
The Pain that Made Her Beautiful ch7 (E)
The Pain that Made Her Beautiful ch8 (E)
The Pain that Made Her Beautiful ch9 (E)
The Pain that Made Her Beautiful ch10
PMHB ch11 (Pic of Neorah)
PMHB ch12
PMHB ch13 (Pic of Nayeli)
PMHB ch14
PMHB ch15 (Pic of Warick)
PMHB ch16
PMHB ch17
PMHB ch18 (Pic of Avel)
PMHB ch19
PMHB ch20 (Pic of Apollo)
PMHB ch21
PMHB ch22
PMHB ch23 (Pic of Hermun)
PMHB ch24
PMHB ch25
PMHB ch26 (Pic of Alan)
PMHB ch27
PMHB ch28
PMHB ch29
PMHB ch30
PMHB ch31
PMHB ch32 (Pic of Brenden)
PMHB ch33
PMHB ch 34
PMHB ch35 (Pic of Marcus)
PMHB ch36
PMHB ch 37
PMHB ch 38
PMHB 39
PMHB 40
PMHB 41
PMHB 42
PMHB 43
PMHB 43.5
PMHB 43.75

The Pain that Made Her Beautiful Ch4 (E)

2.4K 34 14
By courtwriter

*****

Nayeli could almost feel her stomach turn at the calculating look that she saw on Warick’s face, just a few fingers from her own. She felt his hands go lower and his fingers go just under her lower undergarments and then change course and swing round and go to her back. Nayeli felt him cringe as he felt the bottoms of the scars on her back. Despite the unpleasant look on his face, Nayeli knew he was enjoying himself. The coward has no boundaries. Nayeli softened her muscles and could tell that Warick noticed. I will not let him come out on top here! He will be mine to control before I am ever his!

Nayeli knew that those small things could save her from a lifetime of hate and pain, but she had a plan, just like he did. She would have to submit to Warick, and she knew that was the only way to go if she didn’t want any more fear to come of this. Or what he thinks is submission.

“Fine!” Nayeli said loudly and then softened her voice. ” Fine. You win, Warick. Master Warick,” she corrected herself.

*****

Warick was shocked! He never thought that it could be so easy! I’m dreaming! This has to be a joke!

“You’d best not be lying to me, or you will have Hades to pay,” Warick said in a dangerous tone.

“I’m not,” the girl said, “Ich liege nicht.”

Where did she learn to speak German? I am not lying.

Then Warick asked, “Where did you learn to speak German so well?”

“That, dear sir, is a story for another time.”

“Well, I’d suggest you start telling it,” Warick said irritated with her defiance. Ha! I knew she wasn’t being real.

“I will tell you when you can show me I can trust you with it. It is delicate information, and, my master or not, I will not let you wield such a power of information. Without knowing if you are a good man with good judgment and wisdom, you will not know it,” the girl looked him straight in the eye when she spoke, which was unheard of. Warick would have hit her down right then, but he stayed his hand. I’ll get it another time. I will ask of her something that she cannot push aside.

The girl had obviously realized her mistake and lowered her gaze.

“If you will not tell me that, then you will,” Warick’s voice dripped with sarcasm, “grace me with the information of you name. What is it, girl?”

The girl just looked up at him and said, simply,” my name is Nayeli.”

Warick was struck dumb by her frank, matter-of-factness.

There was no point now in speaking in German to hide his intentions, so Warick spoke in the language that everyone could speak with ease, “Let her go, Ryan. She won’t go far, will she?”

Nayeli looked up at him again after lowering her gaze again with a look in her eyes that had a way of saying, “DUH!”

Nayeli. Nayeli. Nayeli, Warick thought to himself. Her name rolled off her tongue in such a way that brought him great pleasure. What was Warick doing? FOCUS! I’ll have time for this later.

Warick looked in to the girl’s eyes and wanted to try just one more thing, but first he had to get Ryan away.

“Ryan, go stand watch,” Warick said with no room for questions. I’ll fill you in later.

Ryan nodded went off.

Warick then turned his attention back to Nayeli, who, without any rhyme or reason, was still trapped up in his arms and wasn’t about to go anywhere hastily. Warick now knew her weaknesses; he knew just how to keep her from any defiance.

Warick brought his hands up, a bit and then plunged them down into Nayeli’s lower undergarment, lavishing the smooth sensation of her cool skin to his touch. Warick watched Nayeli’s eyes the whole time and noticed, with pleasure, that he had, both, taken her by surprise and scared her by his actions, making her vulnerable. Warick then wanted to see just how far Nayeli would let him go. If she shoos me, I will strike back.

*****

Nayeli was shocked and a wave of fear and rage washed over her when Warick had taken advantage of her position. He was testing his limits. And I will be more than happy to oblige him with them!

Nayeli felt him put his head down to her neck and lightly kiss and bite her. Warick withdrew his hands and attempted to pull her legs up around his waist. That is quite enough!

She pushed his hands away and felt her body slip down. She anticipated her landing by stretching out her legs and landing on her feet, backing away slowly. Oops. That was probably not the smartest idea I’ve ever had. When Nayeli realized the consequences that she could be in for, she shook and realized, again, with hasty embarrassment, that her toga was not over her unders and promptly covered herself with her hands and arms, creating a flimsy shield for eyes to cross over.

*****

Warick was furious that Nayeli had even thought to disobey him and turned around to see her attempting to cover her slender body hidden from him by placing her left arm, bent awkwardly, over her chest and upper under garment, and her right arm uncomfortably to cover her lower garment.

Warick would have laughed, were he in different circumstances. As it was, however, Warick was not able to handle the present ones. He took one step toward Nayeli and then watched as she sank into a deep bow and saying, “Forgive me, my lord. I am yours to do with as you want and I have forgotten my place.”

Warick stopped in his tracks and said, testily, “Get up, Nayeli.”

She did as he commanded and without delay. Warick watched as she stood and saw that she still stood trying to cover her person and commanded, “Remove your hands.”

She did as directed, with but a small hesitation, and, thereafter, looked marvelously uncomfortable.

“I’m going to ask you a series of questions about what your future response should be. Do you understand me? For everything you get wrong, you will begin to unravel your garments. When, and if, they get completely unraveled, I will do as I please, and you will enjoy it, understand?”

Warick saw Nayeli’s face become increasingly unnerved as he talked and circumnavigated her. Warick took a small lock of hair and tested it between his fingers and found it to be silky soft. Mmm… this will be fun…

*****

Nayeli became increasingly nervous as Warick walked about her and felt her hair. What am I, a piece of meat? She knew that was exactly what she was to Warick. Remember, you will come out on top. She was scared but confident.

“What if I am to come to you in the middle of a public area and make an advance?” Warick asked, an evil glint in his eyes.

“I allow it, no matter what,” Nayeli said confident she was right.

“Wrong! You lead me to a private area and allow it to go on. Untie yourself,” Warick said, clearly enjoying himself.

Really? You want specifics? I’ll give you specifics!

“What do you do if I pull you on top of my lap in the middle of a feast?”

Dripping with as much sarcasm as she could muster, “I sit.” Then she added, “And enjoy it. And then take you up to your room and—“

“Enough! You don’t need that much detail. And I don’t appreciate the sarcasm.”

Nayeli looked up and made her eyes as mopey as she could, “I just don’t want to disappoint my dear master.” The forced innocence in her voice was mocking, but yet held no wrong answers in it.

Ha! Take that, pig!

“Really, the eyes? I feel like you want me to take you right now.”

“You must be teasing. I would never want such a pompous, overbearing, cruel—woops.” Really Nayeli? You just had to open your mouth…

Warick smiled sardonically and nodded his head. He let his eyes fall, which made her increasingly uncomfortable. “Keep going until I say otherwise.”

Nayeli merely did as she told. This time, she let her eyes meet his. Her seething anger was forefront in her gaze, and he seemed to shiver slightly under the weight of her stare. Take that you pompous German!

The questions went on and on and on and Warick managed to find something wrong with almost all of her answers, saying, “ Wrong!”---“Unravel.” And every time, Nayeli would have to unravel.

Nayeli became increasingly uncomfortable and would often blush as a result of the cloth coming off.  Every time she had to unravel her under-wrapping, Warick would watch her with the eyes of a hawk, telling her when she was to stop and if she had not gone far enough.

*****

Warick was in shock that Nayeli didn’t protest as he had earlier assumed she would. Instead, she took it with quiet resentment that he would do such a thing. Good, her tongue has at least stopped moving so much. At least now I can try to get this to work out better. Warick pushed his limit over and over again, seeing just how far he could go before she would snap and he would appear, again, as triumphant and the master that Warick knew he was. This is going to cost me too much time in the scheme of events. By the time I succeed in besting her will, I will be midday two days from now! As the abandonment grew, Warick’s determination to see the act through became the more dominant force.

Warick could not help but enjoy his momentary and gradual triumph of Nayeli’s will; Warick could almost hear Nayeli’s will crumbling.

Warick asked increasingly tricky questions and enjoyed every moment of it: Warick let himself smile openly at her discomfort.

“What are you to do, am I to come up behind you and begin to fiddle with your sash?” Warick asked, confident that she would get it wrong. There was only one more unraveling until he would be able to have his way, in any way he chose. The gods really are masterful if they can make something as graceful and perfect as she.

“I would it encourage it and help you along, after taking you to a private place, if we were not already, and then give you whatever you want, however you want it,” Nayeli said, her voice dripped in malice and sarcasm. Her eyes bore straight through his skull with anger. That, combined with the glowing amber of her eyes, Nayeli’s eyes glowed at him, as if on fire. The look made him mentally shiver. I am really going to hate myself for doing this. She will do everything she can to make my life a living hell… Well, I’ll just have to make hers worse. The thought gave Warick strength and he continued his interrogation.

Warick knew that he had to find something wrong with it, and thought hard for a few seconds and then said, “Wrong! You are to undress yourself; I shouldn’t have to try and get you out of your clothing, after all, who serves whom?” She better not answer that. Warick looked at Nayeli with as much lust as he could amount and scoped her body, leaving his eyes on her chest, then flicked them up to look in to hers. He let all of the lust and hunger show in his voice; Warick did nothing to try to mask it even a little bit. Then in a deep, musky voice,” remove.”

It was at that point that Warick spotted a small hint of defiance in her eyes that sprouted and grew to rebellion and anger. I will crush your defiance, Nayeli. Mark my words: I will make you wish you had just obeyed quietly and without restraint. He saw her face go ghostly white and then he saw the one thing he was hoping to.

“Snap!” Warick witnessed, Nayeli’s will snap in two and her submission come forth coming as she merely stood and walked to him with a simplistic look on her face of acceptance and removed the cloth before putting her arms around his neck and beginning to kiss his neck with a small pause, shakily saying, “Master Warick, you are not just the master of me on the relation of me being your slave, but you are now master of my body. Be kind to me. I am yours.”

Now that she was his, Warick didn’t know just how much he liked that notion. He could not deny that he felt very puffed for succeeding and the victory was intoxicating, but her words still echoed in his mind, “Be kind to me.”

Warick, you always do this! No one is around this time to watch. She is yours. Enjoy yourself.

She was completely submissive. It was nothing like Warick had ever experienced before. Every time Nayeli’s touch glanced off of his skin, Warick felt as though there was fire running through his veins. Her skin, it was so soft.

He lowered his mouth to Nayeli’s neck and kissed it lightly, barely brushing her with his lips. Warick felt as her muscles rippled in sheer delight to his advance. She was unclothed, engulfed in his arms, sparking his desire even more vigorously than ever before. He wore a simple toga, of the Roman make that hung to his knees, as did the rest of the men who had come with Warick and Hermun. He felt the sash around his waist go slack and Nayeli’s hands rushed in to occupy the cool air.

Warick was shocked by her advance. I did command this of her, didn’t I…?

He didn’t answer his own question. He was too busy with the current situation. Nayeli’s fingernails dug in to his back as Warick lightly nipped with his nails at her sides while sensually biting her neck. He felt her knees go weak with the sensation and he supported her weight with his own body.

His toga was open to the front now and he felt the enticing sensation of her bare skin up against his chest as he completely wrapped his arms around her waist.

Warick slightly picked her up and rushed forward. He looked at her eyes, and something within Nayeli’s gaze changed everything. She was scared. The fear was petrifying and intense that Warick could feel it coursing through him as though he were the one feeling it. There was something inherently wrong about this to Warick, this time, but he just could not figure out what it was. Something, something terrible had happened to Nayeli. His hands slid to her back then, and his own conviction was confirmed. What a beautiful, delicate flower you are. You have endured the pain that 10,000 men, no matter their evil deeds, should never have to experience.

Nayeli had tears in her eyes, but not tears of fear or the deadly want to defy this situation and run away; no, they were tears of remembrance. Warick could see the haunting emptiness in her eyes. He imagined he could see the events unfolding through her eyes, and the mere thought or anything that she would have to go through made his heart stop for a moment.

The notion that she had endured what he had been thinking before made his bile threaten to come up. I should not ne doing this.

She closed her eyes and rested her head back against the cave wall. A single tear slid down her cheek as she turned her face away and said, “Why have you stopped? Is there something so wrong with me after all the years of being away from each other that you are unable to even love me as you once did? Does my repose please you?”

“What are you talking about?” Warick said, concern lacing his voice, “How could I not love you? There are so much and so many aspects to you that it is impossible not to love you.” The scars in Nayeli’s back were staunch reminders to Warick that he could not do this.

Nayeli still rested her head against the uneven cave wall. Her eyes still closed, “Stop playing coy with me. I know I am your favorite. I can’t do anything anymore to stop you. You know my name, and now you own my very soul.”

“Nayeli, you are speaking in riddles.”

“Don’t play innocent with me. You know very well what I speak of, Thanos.”

Warick did not answer with words, only his actions. He lowered his lips to her collarbone and kissed it so lightly that her skin feather dusted his lips.

“Kiss me, and again take your prize,” she said despondent.

With that Warick simply felt Nayeli’s lips on his as she pressed her body, firmly against his own. Warick knew what was next, but he could not bring himself to follow through with it. She thinks you are another, Warick. Is her emotional and mental state so fragile?

 Warick made a tight fist with his right hand with of his thumb coming to an over exaggerated point. He allowed his left hand to wander, slightly, but could not get away from the scars that disfigured Nayeli’s back. Warick brought his right hand up, then down with precision and force on to Nayeli’s head: he had knocked her unconscious. He could not follow through with such a deed of terror on this girl. Warick felt her body go limp and caught her in route to the ground.

Following his… adventure, Warick redressed Nayeli as best as he could. When he finished, he called Ryan over and told him to ready the horses for the ride ahead.

“I’ll take the girl on my horse, if you think that right, Warick?” Ryan said inquisitively.

“No, I’ll take her with me on mine,” Warick answered simply, gingerly laying Nayeli on the horse in front of himself as he stepped up and threw his right leg over his horse. I wouldn’t trust her alone with you for five minutes.

Thereafter, Warick gently picked Nayeli’s body up and stuck her legs on either side of the horse between his arms and gently tapped his horse to get it cantering quickly as he waited for Ryan to catch up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 702 41
This book is Rated 18+. It will contain mature scenes and language. The book is being edited for grammar mistakes and repetitive stuff. The plot doe...
1.7K 299 20
A Loose Retelling of Beauty and the Beast A BEAUTIFUL WITCH. Bookish Myalah, the town beauty as well as its only living witch, has always wanted a wa...
46.2K 1.1K 39
Summary: After rescuing Gwaine the roguish man who had helped them in the tavern fight. Merlyn suddenly finds herself falling for him when she though...
50 20 20
It's coming near to the end of Alethea Jenson's school year, and she can't wait to work and earn some money. However, like every story, there is alwa...