The new girl, Hope Mikaelson

By StepOnMePlease

A new girl arrives into town. No one knows her story and she won't say a single detail about her past. One... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Coming soon
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 8

4.7K 97 8
By StepOnMePlease

It has officially been four months since I left the Salvator School. I didn't want anyone to get hurt and if I stayed there they would. I've been traveling, doing whatever I want.
The supernatural know my name by now. I didn't intend on that happening but word travels fast when someone spots a witch turn into a werewolf.
The reputation I have isn't great but people stay away from me. And that's what I need, to be alone.
I'm on my way back to mystic falls because I need some help.
The organization that invaded the school a while ago have caught up to me and they have some powerful weapons. On the road I learned that they want to take me down so there will be nothing in the way of destroying the supernatural community. I can't let that happen.

——————
Driving up to the school makes me feel like nothing has changed. Mystic high popular kids are outside the school doing god knows what, but it's the same.
I start walking up to the front doors, I can here people inside, probably hanging out in the living room. Here goes nothing.
I open the doors and all eyes land on me.
"HONEYYY, IM HOME." I yell with a smirk plastered on my face.

———————

"HONEY IM HOME"
Hi y'all :)
-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
304K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
945K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
231K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...