SAY NO MORE

By suyinluna

Before he found himself in TEMPUR-A, Before he was pranked by Gopal & Fang, And before the happily ever after... More

XXXXXX
The Previous Ending
The First to Bail Out
Conclusion 1
The Next Ophelia
Conclusion 2
His Other Self
Conclusion 3
Forgets, Regrets, then Forgives
A/N
Conclusion 4
The Sign Unforeseen
Near The Conclusion

Anger over Reasoning

260 13 16
By suyinluna

Rintis Island, Malaysia,
Planet Earth

Ochobot's POV

I am glad Captain Kaizo did it, I think with a smile.

I was just hiding behind one of the nearby palm trees, enjoying the most tearful and nostalgic scene between Captain Kaizo and Boboiboy. I didn't interrupted their conversation because I saw the captain handling the situation better than before. I mean, I was the one who encouraged him every week to be opened to any trustful friend. He refused at first but, this time, the heavy burden inside his aching heart is forever gone. And I knew I could count on him to cool Boboiboy down. I could've done better than Captain, but... I guess that will do.

Until a single laser shot ruined the entire moment.

"Oh, dear..." I say, still in shock of what I have seen.

Captain falls painfully to the ground and Boboiboy tries to stop the blood from flowing.

I am about to rush out of my hiding place and help them, but suddenly I feel a dark presence somewhere near my position.

Wait, correction: That dark presence is already behind me.

"Nice to meet you again," someone whispers devilish. "Ochobot."

A cold shrudder jogs up my electric nerves as I whirl around to face the least person I was expecting for today.

"Bora Ra..."

I try to scream for help but I am mentally paralyzed. Horrible memories begin to flood through my mind, and all of them were the traumatic experiences I had with my enemy. His towering height, bulky hammer, dark clothes, malicious face. Everything in him haunts me as I remember our last meeting.

"Ochobot, is it?"

"May I borrow your cute little friend... BY FORCE???!!!"

"Bring Ochobot to me, or your friends will suffer the consequences."

"You're good, Boboiboy. But now I will have this power, and kill your Ochobot."

My whole body shakes in fear. "Y-you're supposed to be... dead."

Bora Ra sees this and takes advantage. He yanks me towards him and quickly opens my rear panel. "And now I live again."

"No, Boboi—!" but he cuts my audio, never giving me any chance to scream.

Then he shoves me inside an all metal  cage with no holes whatsoever.

"Enjoy the show," the red alien whispers and, with a wicked smile, he strides off to meet Boboiboy.

With me in his grip.

Let me go!! my thoughts scream as I try to escape. My metal hands bang the metal, but he doesn't mind and holds me tighter. Open this up, you—!

"I'm back, Boboiboy!" he roars. "And I've brought a friend with us."

"Bora Ra," I hear him pant. "I. Will. Kill. You. For THIS."

Bora Ra snickers. "Aww, is that how you greet an old friend?"

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Ah, that," Bora Ra smugly said. "Did you forget that I'm a black-hole wielder? I can escape from any of it and reappear at any corrupted black hole in the whole galaxy. My, my, my... You're didn't even say hello to your friend."

He pats the spherical trap, creating a hollow sound that almost shook my entire body.

Outside, a foot stomps thickly on the sand. "What have you've been doing with it, Bora Ra? Who are you after this time?"

Bora Ra pauses for a while, as if he's letting out a big toothy smile.

"None other than my favorite... Ochobot."

Even if I cannot see the outside, I can imagine Boboiboy's horrified face.

"No. Not this again," he whimpers.

"Yes, Boboiboy," Bora Ra says. "I'll make sure that history repeats itself but, this time, it's your turn to suffer. And mines to take your toy."

Arrggh, I am nobody's toy!! I grunt under my breath. You're not taking a single part of my life.

"I will never let that happen," Boboiboy says spitefully. "Ever."

"Touché, but you don't have the upper hand. I do, and you will do as I say."

He's right. If BBB doesn't cooperate, neither one of us will live. If he does the opposite, he'll give up his powers and we'll be...

No, Ochobot, you can't think of that, I scold myself. I know that my best friend will really do anything just to save me. He will, and always will. He has a plan, so sit tight and expect brutal fights to come.

There is a long dead of silence outside, but then Boboiboy exhales loudly.

"You will NEVER take Ochobot," he repeats, now determined than before. "Because I will stop you. Right here, right now."

I raise one of my eyebrow. I know that tone and, as always, there's something fishy in it.

Out of the blue, I can hear a soft rush of wind behind me and my enemy doesn't notice it. Then I can feel the gravity sinking around me.

Bora Ra clucked. "Boy, as I've said earlier, you won't."

"No, I have faith in it and I'll prove that right," he says. "NOW, YAYA!!"

Suddenly the cage is thrown away from my captor's grasp and I land hard on the beach sand.

"What the—?" Bora Ra starts to retrieve me back, then...

"Boboiboy Blaze! Fire Chakrams!"

And the two mortal enemies fight against each other. I can hear the screams of Bora Ra and also feel the pain of my friend's suffering. But I have faith that he will win this battle.

"Ochobot, are you okay?" a girl's voice echoes from afar.

I'm fine, Yaya, I thought. Then: Gosh, I forgot that I couldn't speak.

So I bang again the metal thrice, interpreting I need to get out of this shell.

"Oh, right!" she says, then I can hear her crack her knuckles. "I'll get you out in no time."

"Gravitational Punch!" she shouts and punches the metal with force.

At the same time, Bora Ra falls to the ground with a big THUD! and a suspicious CLANG!!

"It's over now, Bora Ra," Boboiboy says pridefully. "Give up now, and I'll quietly charge you of homicide murder, kidnapping, destruction of property, and many more broken rules my mind can think of."

Hmm, he seems to be in his Solar form, I thought. Maybe I should take a peak outside.

The cage doesn't crack open, but there is a small dent where I can see the white sand below me.

"Tsk, do you really think this is over?" Bora Ra asks mischievously. "Huh?"

"Geez, just give up this instant," Boboiboy repeats.

"But before my infinite fall, let me share to you a secret."

Somewhere near, Yaya grunts in disgust. Never trust your enemy, she'd always said so it's obviously an unconscious instinct for her to act manly.

"A secret?" she questions. "Oohh, what a good time to end your days."

"It's an important secret," Bora Ra boasted, his large hands tapping some sort of metal.

As I am hauled up by some hands, I can clearly see every single detail in front of me.

The setting of the sun,

The cloud's colorful hues,

The synchronizing waves,

The blood-stained captain,

Boboiboy standing and Yaya kneeling over something.

"You'll be glad to hear this," he continues.

Wait, what??????

What in

the world

is this???!!!

I  thought, I thought...

If I'm seeing this right, then...

Oh, dear.

"I am the one who killed both your parents and your granpappy."

Boboiboy's eyes are instantly clouded with fury. He clenches his fists and a glowing rage surrounds him. His face is twisted with

Meanwhile Yaya soon discovers the truth and whirls around to face Boboiboy.

"No, Boboiboy! Wait—"

But, without thinking, he unleashes his ultimate attack.

"SOLAR ECLIPSE ATTACK! OPTICAL SHOT!"

A hot beam of golden laser shoots out from his eyes...

And it directly hits me.

Sparks fly around me. My robot configure gets distorted, sending out a bunch of useless commands.

Brutally.

Painfully.

"Ochobot's Inside That Shell!!!!" Yaya screams out loud.

Her shout rings everywhere and it shocks Boboiboy, awakening his senses.

The laser suddenly dies and all he can muster is a deafening croak, "No..."

"It hurts, doesn't it?" Bora Ra snickered devilishly. "But that is how it's supposed to end: A friend, killing his loved ones. The suspense is really torturing them."

He takes out the shell's broken pieces and holds me up high. "Such a bittersweet betrayal; poor Ochobot won't see another day."

I feel myself slowly shutting down, my eyesight dimming into a blur. It is as if I'm going back to the shadows, never to return again.

90 seconds...

"MWAHAHAHAHA!!"Bora Ra maniacally laughs, tasting at last his perfect revenge.

But, like a bolt of lightning, his laughters are ceased by a single black and red flash.

The leader of the Tengkotak gang's head falls down to the ground with a satisfying SLOP!

"Down to your bloody head," Boboiboy Thunderstorm cynically whispers, and the rest of the dead alien follows suit.

I am about to fall too, but my best friend catches me in time. He then switches back my audio back to life.

60 seconds...

"Bo-BTZZ-Boboiboy..." I mumble out of thought.

"I'm sorry, Ochobot!" he immediately apologizes. "I should've let my anger take control over me. I'm so sorry, Ochobot."

"It's okay-BTZZ," I quietly reassure. "I for-BTZZ-give you, Boboiboy... My systems are now-BTZZ- failing. I do not t-BTZZ-hink I can live longer. BTZZ."

40 seconds...

Boboiboy's eyes widens with fear. "No, no. Ochobot, you can't die on me too. Captain just did, and now you!"

He chokes back a sob and tears begin to fall down. I know that I can't disappear like this, but it's the truth. I am going.

"Don't be s-scared, Boboiboy," I comfort him as I touch the boy's skin. "I'll be-BTZZ- with you wherever you go."

"Stop, Ochobot. Don't say things like that. Yaya and I.. will contact TAPOPS immediately. Then you will never die again. Ever!"

25 seconds...

I breath a sigh. "I wish, but they wo-BTZZ-n't make it-BTZZ- in time."

Somewhere around me, Yaya coughs out loud but Boboiboy pays no heed to this. His attention is all on my broken self.

A dark thought pops out of the blue and I immediately replay to my speakers the last heart-to-heart conversation with Yaya.

⟩»•«⟨

"Yaya, why can't you tell Boboiboy?" I asked.

"He doesn't need to know, Ochobot," Yaya insisted.

"You know that this is already killing you. Tell him now."

10 seconds...

"It'll just make things worse for him. My secret will pull him down."

I banged my fists on the table. "Idiot! That is the ridiculous solution I've heard from your smarty mouth. Think rationally, Yaya. If you don't tell him—"

"Ochobot, I love Boboiboy, I really do. But my health will only hurt him more."

⟩»•«⟨

"Oc-chobot," my friend stutters, his hands now trembling harder than before. "W-What was that?..."

3 seconds...

"Find. Herrrr, Boboiboy," I muster. "She is—"

0 second...

[....system now destroyed. power sphere ochobot cannot be retrieved again....]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 591 18
random stories abt Boboiboy!
228 17 6
[On Hold] ✧⁠*⁠。"I'll be the shield of this team!" As the team's shield with the power of force fields, you'll play a crucial role in protecting them...
1.5K 75 7
Boboiboy, a name that everyone had known and loved, a hero that helped those who were in trouble. But if that was the case, then who would help him i...
9.9K 658 11
Have we ever wonder about The Elementals Sibling's past? Like, where are their parents? What happened to them? How did they got their white hair and...