WHITE-ONI [ THE RISING OF THE...

By REAPERLYNX1999

A young man, summoned to another world with four other peoples. However, there were only four Heroes that wer... More

BIO
CH:1
HIS WAIFU BIO
CH:2
CH:3
CH:4
CH:5
CH:6
CH-7
CH:8
CH:9
CH:10
CH: 11
CH:12
CH:13
CH:14
CH:15
CH:17
CH:18
CH:19
Ch:20
CH:21
CH:22
CH:23
CH:24
CH:25
CH:26
CH:27
CH:28

CH:16

8.7K 145 92
By REAPERLYNX1999

~L/N RESIDENCE~

Y/n who is playing DMC-5 on his PS4 stopped suddenly.

Y/n: "STATUS"

He exclaimed out loudly and a blue screen appears in his line of sight. He then started to look for one of his ability "Total Mimicry" which he never used.

Y/n then clicked on the description.

[TOTAL MIMICRY: The possessor of this ability can mimic everything that others can do or has access to, including their skills, powers, talents, attributes, intuition, condition/status, experience, knowledge, actions, object, weaponry and transformation]

After reading the description of this broken ability, he turned his attention to the game he was playing just a minute ago.

Y/n: wonder if I can Mimic Dante's sword hmm...

Y/n muttered underneath his breath while staring at his character Dante who is holding his new sword "Devil Sword Dante".

Y/n: "TOTAL MIMICRY".

A large two-handed sword mostly made of a dark substance resembling of a dark substance resembling solidified lava, with claws running up it's the length, talons for a handguard and a red jewel on its pommel materialize in front of him, floating in mid-air.

Y/n: t-this...

With shaking hands he grabbed the handle of the large two-handed sword. Y/n eyes widened in shock as he could feel the overwhelming demonic power this sword has.

Y/n burst out laughing like a madman and activated his ability once again.

A Katana materializes in his hands...

And a red motorcycle with bat wing- like decorative extensions to the side faring and double-sided serrated blades extending from the point where the front fork meets the wheel materialized inside his room.

Y/n: ah...how can I forget about Ebony & Ivory...hehehehaha.

Y/n stored Calvaliere R, Devil Sword Dante and Yamato in his inventory before activating his ability "Total Mimicry" once again.

Ebony and Ivory materializes in front of him, floating in mid-air.

Y/n reached for the two guns & grabbed them with a smirk on his face.

Y/n: heh M1911-style handguns chambered with, .45 ACP round.

Y/n turned his head at his video game console storage rack, a creepy smile crept across his face.

[TIME-SKIP: ORC]

~RIAS POV~

Rias who is lecturing Issei her new pawn that not to go near the church, which is an enemy base and being friends with Asia is the same as fraternizing with the enemy. She also advises him to have nothing to do with Asia, for his sake.

???: Ah, are you done with lecturing?

Asked a beautiful young woman with a voluptuous figure, very long hair and violet eyes.

Rias: what is it, Akeno?

Akeno: the Arch-Duke has passed down an order of suppression.

She stated seriously.

Later Rias and her group decided to take Issei with them to kill this stray Devil.

~ABANDONED FACTORY~

[Rumor has it that there is a "rogue" hidden in this abandoned factory who hunts and swallows human at night... and our mission this time is to subdue it] thought Rias as she gazed at the abandoned factory in front of her.

Koneko: this stench of blood...

She stated and covers her nose with her little hands.

[KONEKO]

Rias: Issei, this is a good chance for you to watch us devil in battle.

As Rias and her group are about to enter the abandoned factory, a group of Stray Devil suddenly emerges out of the abandoned factory.

Rias: W-Wha...why so many stray devils are in one place.

She exclaimed in shock and orders Akeno and others to be on guard.

Stray devil: that Red hair...we're quite familiar with it, are you part of the Gremory family?

Asked an ugly looking stray devil.

Rias: I'm Rias Gremory from Gremory household, we're here to destroy you!

All the stray devils burst out in laughter on hearing her words.

Stray Devil: destroy us "Hahahaha" what a pretentious little girl, should I stain you with fresh blood, just like your crimson hair?

Stated an ugly looking stray devil with a sadistic smile on his face.

Before they could engage in a fight with the stray devils, Rias and her group heard a sound of an engine reviving nearby.

Issei: buchou...l-look...

He points his fingers towards a certain direction, Rias turned her head and saw a handsome young man emerges out of the darkness, riding a familiar red motorcycle.

All of a sudden the motorcycle split up into a pair of giant buzz-saws.

~Y/N POV~

Y/n swiftly lands between the group of Stray Devils with two giant buzz-saws [Calvaliere R] in his hands before starting his massacre.

Rias and her group legs are shaking in fear and horror when they saw how coldblooded and ruthless Y/n is.

Y/n: ah that hit the spot...thank you for being a willing test subjects kekeke.

Y/n who is sitting on a pile of dead bodies stated with a bloodthirsty grin on his face, while looking at the decapitated head of a Stray Devil in his hands. Y/n turned his attention at Rias and her group.

Y/n: Gremory huh...

Y/n said with a bored expression on his face, his eyes then landed on Issei.

Y/n: well well well...who do we have here, the wielder of  Ddraig "the heavenly lizard".

Stated Y/n while looking at Issei and with sarcasm in his voice.

Rias: H-He is the next Red Dragon Emperor.

Rias muttered underneath her breath in shock and in disbelief.

Y/n: Yes, Little Girl.

Before Rias could say anything, Akeno suddenly asked Y/n these questions.

Akeno: how did you know he wields the boosted gear and who are you?

Y/n chuckle on hearing her words and got back on Calvaliere R and revved up the engine.

[ OJOUSAN: YOUNG MISS]

Y/n: who am I huh...ask Zoeticus you will know Ojousan...CIAO.

Y/n stated with a smirk on his face and drove off.

[ He's so cooooooooool!! ] thought Akeno fidgeting and with a huge blush on her face.

Issei: b-buchou...I remember now.

Rias: remember?

Issei nodded his head.

Issei: that red motorcycle is from..."DEVIL MAY CRY 5" GAME.

Issei cry out in shock. 

ENJOY

HERE ARE SOME MEMES FOR YOU GUYS:

BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
365K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
818K 32.8K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
125K 7.4K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...