My Prince Charming (Aaron Sho...

By oncegirl26

This story is going to be about Designated Survivor Aaron Shore and a love interest. The story won't be exact... More

Chapter 1: The Pilot
Chapter 2: The First Day
Chapter 3: The Confession
Chapter 4: The Enemy
Chapter 5: The Enemy
Chapter 6: The Interrogation
Chapter 7: The Traitor
Chapter 8: The Results
Chapter 9: The Blueprint
Chapter 11: Backfire
Chapter 12: Commander-in-Chief
Chapter13: Party Lines
Chapter 14: The Ninth Seat
Chapter 15: Lazarus
Chapter16: Misalliance
Chapter 17: One Year In
Chapter 18: Sting of the Tail
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
not a chapter

Chapter 10: Warriors

457 5 0
By oncegirl26

*This is episode 11 season1*

Liv- Mom mom are you alright?

Aaron- Babe just stay back alright.

Liv- Mom! Mom!

Tom- Alex you have been hit.

Alex- That's not my blood.

Tom- Oh, my God.

Aaron- Emily Liv come on we need to leave.

Liv- A-Aaron my Mom could have been shot.

Aaron- I know but now do you want to go to the hospital?

Liv- Please bring me.

Aaron- Come on we will follow after the President.

At the hospital...

Aaron- No, no, that's unacceptable. I want a full report from the agent in charge every 15 minutes until the shooter is in custody. Is that understood? Okay. The NSA, FBI every local law-enforcement's on the hunt for the shooter. They think he's in the metro area, but that's like saying the needle's somewhere in the haystack. You okay Liv?

Liv- No... I have been so horrible to him for all these years. 

Aaron- Don't cry come here.

Liv- You are never leaving me.

Aaron- I'm not going anywhere babe I promise.

Liv- Don't leave me.

Aaron- I won't I promise. I love you.

Liv- I love you too.

A little later...

Aaron- Babe I need to go to the White House do you want to come with me or stay here?

Alex- Sweetheart go with Aaron I'll be fine.

Liv- Can you come and pick me up later. I want to stay with my mom for a little bit.

Aaron- If I can, of course, I will.

Liv- I love you.

Aaron- Love you.

Later around when Tom is going into surgery...

Liv- Mom are you okay?

Alex- I will be when Tom is out of surgery.

Liv- I'm sorry.

Alex- For what?

Liv- I was so horrible to Tom. I always said I wanted him dead and now... I'm so sorry  I don't want him to die. He has been there for me for so long and I never let him in. I was so horrible to him Mom.

Alex- Sweetheart he forgives you. He loves you he just was afraid how you would react because every time you two talk you always say you hate him.

Liv- I'm sorry.

Alex- Well when Tom wakes up you can tell him that.

Liv- I love you.

Alex- Love you too.

phone call...

Aaron- Emily is investigating me.

Liv- What?

Aaron- I don't know I just know she is investigating me but then she can't tell me it's between the president and Emily.

Liv- Are you serious?

Aaron- yeah I am.

Liv- Babe I will tell you when he wakes up so you can talk to him.

Aaron- You don't have to do that but thanks love you see you later.

Liv- See you later love you.

phone call end.

Alex- What was that about?

Liv- Something you don't need to worry about.

Alex- Please just tell me.

Liv- Your husband and Emily are investigating Aaron for no reason.

Alex- What?

Liv- I will talk to him about it when he is better I need a minute.

Tom wakes up...

Liv- How are you doing?

Tom- Alright.

Liv- I would like to say sorry. Sorry for being so hard on you for years. My mom loves you and all I want is for her to be happy.

Tom- I accept your apology.

Liv- But when you get better I would like an explanation.

Tom- On?

Liv- Don't worry about it now.

Tom- Alright.

Alex- Listen I need to talk to you about Aaron. He was the one to call the Pentagon and Liv and Aaron are suspicious of it.

Tom- What?

Alex- I know and Liv is pissed. 

Tom- Great.

Later with Liv Aaron and Tom...

Aaron- How are you doing Mr.President?

Tom- Much better. Thank you.

Aaron- All right. Where do you want to start?

Tom- Let me begin. I understand that there is some tension going on between you and Emily. 

Aaron- She's been looking into my phone records.

Tom- At my direction. I also asked her to keep you and Liv out of the loop. 

Aaron- May I ask why? 

Tom- Of course. You... You deserve an explanation. You're my Chief of Staff. The truth is at the request of the Secret Service I have had to re-vet my entire inner circle. Because of the bombing. A thousand people died that night and... and if left more questions than answers. I hope you understand.

Aaron- Yeah. Of course. Sir. 

Tom- I asked Emily to coordinate your background check. So naturally, she couldn't divulge what she was doing because it was classified. 

Aaron- Understood.

Tom- And I apologize for any confusion, but it was my call, not Emily's. 

Aaron- Mr. President there's no need for apologies. It all makes perfect sense now. 

Tom- Okay great. 

* Okay I'm done with this chapter hope you liked it please vote and comment. So I also added episode 12 so next chapter will start in episode 13 see you next time bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 93 21
"Looks like I Stoll your heart, huh, Rosie?" "I hope Aphrodite makes you fall in love with a blood-sucking mosquito." "Ouch." - - - Rose Louloudi, da...
11.5K 255 15
Olivia Benson, Detective for Manhattan SVU, mother to a five year old little girl, and married to her best friend. What happens when a heinous crime...
190K 5.8K 49
"After all those years on the streets, I finally feel like I'm home" "You're lying" Leo didn't even have to look up, he knew her better than anyone...
412K 12.6K 23
Hunter Tazer and Rain Meadows were that couple in high school that made people stop and think "Damn, are they still together?!" For the two years tha...